1984 Convertible $1000. Spokane, WA. Not mine by Rsvl-Rider
Started on: 06-09-2016 01:06 PM
Replies: 6 (494 views)
Last post by: predmeister on 06-22-2016 08:58 AM
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2016 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like it needs a lot of work and paint but it has that rare convertible top. Wish it was closer. I would have liked to have the chance to see it.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/5618534943.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2016 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good buy for a restorable automoda rag top. Should go quick.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2016 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats really a good deal ... 1000$ for an Automoda Convertible ... just wow !!!!!

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is in my yard now. Four roadsters and Fieroaddictions turbo N* in my collection now. I have an automoda kit for my N* AD355 too.
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

It is in my yard now. Four roadsters and Fieroaddictions turbo N* in my collection now. I have an automoda kit for my N* AD355 too.

Congrats! Let's see some now and later pics!
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2016 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG OMG I WAS WAITING FOR THE OWNER TO CALL ME BACK ALL DAY SUNDAY.. I ALREADY HAD SHIPPING QUOTES TO MY HOUSE.... OHHHHHHHH MAN I WAS -------------- THAT CLOSE TO HAVING AN AUTOMODA.........

Please post some pics I was super curious about seeing it up close. If you ever part with it please pm me..
predmeister

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you should make copies of the automoda top. I think there is a market for it

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock