GT Tail Light Mold by ninjayogi
Started on: 12-24-2015 03:17 PM
Replies: 5 (597 views)
Last post by: Sigler85GT on 12-28-2015 10:54 AM
ninjayogi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2015 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjayogiSend a Private Message to ninjayogiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know that several of you have made molds for the GT tail lights. Do any of you want to sell them?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ninjayogi:

I know that several of you have made molds for the GT tail lights. Do any of you want to sell them?

Some of us made molds ????? uuuhhhhhh dont think so...
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

XxdjxX89

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XxdjxX89Send a Private Message to XxdjxX89Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
would be nice if someone made the plastic covers
Yannsky

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good news

Slammed working on we should see pictures soon of the final version of it
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He may be talking about the fiberglass GT tail light panels that were once made by Al Lindsay, Joe at Driven Visions, Pisa and Fiero Fiberglass.
Al Lindsay's C4 Corvette style Panel with the rounded corner lights looked the best to me but since Al passed on, no one has resurrected the design. The molds are out there but apparently just gathering dust like Chris Munson's headlight buckets.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Sigler85GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2015 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sigler85GTSend a Private Message to Sigler85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was discussed on facebook, but no one wanted to pay for them. Just free to use.
If you'd like a set made, contact J&M enterprise out of Niles Michigan and well make you a set. Ask for Jack and say I sent you.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock