Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Fiero Logo LED Projectors Group Buy! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero Logo LED Projectors Group Buy! by Oslo
Started on: 08-22-2012 01:00 AM
Replies: 123 (4065 views)
Last post by: Adjustso3 on 09-30-2015 12:21 AM
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the original thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/090002.html

I have an opportunity to make custom Fiero-Logo LED projectors from GTR Lighting but we need a certain amount to get it started. All I need are 15 pre-orders, then in about 2 weeks after that they will arrive and I can ship them. The first 2 are already taken care of by myself and Danyel. Danyel is getting a set for free for handling the logo design work for us!

Normal price is set to be about $70 per kit and we can get them at $40 per kit + shipping by doing a group buy. Each kit comes with 2 Logo Projectors and a hole saw. These are waterproof on the face and designed to be mounted on the bottom of the door panel to shine light on the ground when you open the door. Of course, really the sky is the limit for the application of these things. You could make them your floor lights, mount them under a bumper or whatever.

12 month warranty from GTR Lighting, and TLG-Auto.com will handle all warranty issues.

Test-View from 10 inches:

Here is the logo we will use:

If you are interested send me a PM with your PayPal information and I will send you an invoice. Your money will be held in PayPal until the group buy is met and at that time the order will be placed all at once. Refunds are totally cool up until the order is placed with the manufacturer. At that time no refunds will be given.

1. Oslo
2. Danyel (Free for Design Work)
3. deezil
4. FieroSEblack
5. skuzzbomer
6. BlackThunderGT
7. benoitmalenfant
8. Tony Kania
9. Sourmug
10. Sourmug
11. Snapperhead
12. Snapperhead
13. E.Furgal
14. Fiero_Guy
15. UK86GT4.9
16. FieroMaster88
17. Celthora87GT
18. Fierofreak00
19. TG oreiF 8891
20. 85FieroFL*
21. Dspoeth
21. Grinner
22. yellowTee
23. FieroJam
24. benoitmalenfant
25. Orig88GT-NC
26. Black Widow
27. Rare87GT
28. flyntus
29. flyntus
30. bgotchtopnotch*
31. Gto1966
32. GEORGE91473
33. NEVERDONE*
------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 09-01-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
benoitmalenfant

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent, I'm in!

------------------
Ben
87 GT
84 Indy #1863

deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In.
dsinks@att.net

[This message has been edited by deezil (edited 08-22-2012).]

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know I got to have them

Fieroseblack, Mike Parker, (existing customer)

Mike P.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2012 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh the ideas... I'm in.

Tony

Thanks to Danyel also.

Just a neat little idea. Thanks to TLG also for coming up with so many cool pieces for our passion.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 08-22-2012).]

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sold!!!

I'll send paypal this weekend
Bat City Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bat City FierosClick Here to visit Bat City Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bat City FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to post. sell away!

[This message has been edited by Bat City Fieros (edited 08-22-2012).]

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a note about shipping and the group buy list at the top.

Right now I've charged everybody $5 to cover shipping, and that will be enough for anywhere in the continental USA. If you're in AK, HI or Canada you will be asked to pay more in shipping - and you will get another PayPal invoice to take care of that.

I've seen everybody's PM's and invoices have been sent out. Thanks!

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

5423 posts
Member since Sep 2002

Originally posted by Bat City Fieros:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261...id=p3984.m1423.l2649

Do they have a Fiero logo?

Edit: Also those are coming from Hong Kong - have fun dealing with any follow up service or warranty if anything happened.

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 08-22-2012).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

Do they have a Fiero logo?

Edit: Also those are coming from Hong Kong - have fun dealing with any follow up service or warranty if anything happened.

I can vouch for Oslo's quality customer service.

Put me on the list for two sets, I don't know what I'll do with both yet but...

PM sent with my PayPal info

Nolan

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 08-22-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The logo is finished and ready to go thanks to Danyel!
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in for 2 sets.

Vince
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Count me in for 2 sets.

Vince

Vince, would you be so kind as to provide me with your PayPal address either here or by PM?
Thanks!
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your just way fast.... Pm sent.... If Sourmug gives you a thumbs up you got to be good..

Vince

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When is the cutoff date for this group buy?
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

When is the cutoff date for this group buy?

There is no cut off date. When we get 15 pre-orders they will be built, then they will be in stock at TLG-Auto.com for sale regularly at a higher price.
Bat City Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bat City FierosClick Here to visit Bat City Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bat City FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Bat City Fieros (edited 08-22-2012).]

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bat City Fieros:

I was just hoping you could get these for us cheaper! That's all. didn't mean to piss ya off.
I would bet yours are made there too you just found a supplier in the states that already bought from them.
AND yes I can make Fiero logos

I am not upset, however I believe it is against forum etiquette to post like you did, without practicing any courtesy, your post may be misconstrued for being rude and pretentious. Next time please use your words and maybe ask why this product is cheaper than another, or vice versa instead of just dropping in with a misplaced attempt to disrupt our business.

Have a nice day, and continue selling we shall

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2012 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a set..
Celthora87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heck count me in for a set pm sent
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:
I can vouch for Oslo's quality customer service.

He has a remarkable company with high quality parts ... I would buy everything he has .... but $$$$ restricts me all the time A+++ person to deal with.. THX Chris (Oslo)

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Celthora87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

He has a remarkable company with high quality parts ... I would buy everything he has .... but $$$$ restricts me all the time A+++ person to deal with.. THX Chris (Oslo)

THIS!!!!!!

Fiero_Guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_GuySend a Private Message to Fiero_GuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All right folks, all of the invoices have been sent out, but there is still room for more to get in on this deal if you want. Just PM me. We can have more than 15, it's no big deal!

As soon as all the little stars disappear from peoples' usernames up at the top it means all the PayPal invoices have been paid. If you haven't seen yours yet then log into your PayPal account and look for it - if you asked for one it's been sent out today!

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris, payment has been sent.

Thanks
Nolan
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some payments have been received, and some new orders placed. The list up top has been updated.

------------------
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If its not too late for the group buy lower price, I'm in for a set -Jason
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not too late. There's no ceiling to how many we can do, just a minimum.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New people on the list, new invoices have been sent out. The faster these invoices get paid the faster these projector kits will be in.
TG oreiF 8891

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TG oreiF 8891Send a Private Message to TG oreiF 8891Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Invoice paid.

------------------
1988 Fiero GT
Custom Corvette / MR2 electro-hydraulic power steering
17" rims covering up 11.25" rotors with Cadillac Calipers & drop spindles

PFF
System Bot
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paypal sent.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal sent
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If your name appears at the top in the list and you still have an * next to your name, then it means you haven't paid the PayPal invoice yet.

Everybody else is good to go!
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pmt sent
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2012 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paid! Thanks Chris...

Tony
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2012 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
paid
benoitmalenfant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just had an idea of placement for those and now want a second set.

PM Sent.
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in. Are we just doing the standard logo for all at this time? Let me know! These look amazing and I was just commenting on this a few days ago on a new Mustang. Freaking sweet!

Also can you get this for a Porsche? My buddy has a Porsche and it would be a sweet thing to tell him I could get for him.

Thanks for the awesome stuff man!

-Amir

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rare87GT (edited 08-24-2012).]

Grinner

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrinnerClick Here to visit Grinner's HomePageSend a Private Message to GrinnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just paid up. Thanks a bunch Oslo!!

Rare...he can get a Porsche emblem. I just got through askin the same for a couple of others and he let me know that he can get any of the ones in the image of his first post.

Lookin forward to installin these!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock