Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Personalized decklid vents and other things (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Personalized decklid vents and other things by silver 85 sc
Started on: 11-20-2010 09:55 PM
Replies: 482 (31179 views)
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 03-17-2024 09:02 AM
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
update?
IP: Logged
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
j bf1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

More of his work on my car...

Emblems on wheel center caps:

Emblem on intake:

Are the wheel center caps still available?

------------------
~John

'88 GT 5spd White/Beechwood
'00 Corvette vert. 6spd Yellow/Black
'05 Colorado Xtreme Black/Graphite

northstar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2013 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for northstarSend a Private Message to northstarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 86 se with the 4.9. id like the inserts to have the fiero bird and something saying v8 4.9 please send me a drawing or something I can see .. pay pal is ready to place my order thanks c-note I would like it in the silver or black
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2013 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by northstar:

I have a 86 se with the 4.9. id like the inserts to have the fiero bird and something saying v8 4.9 please send me a drawing or something I can see .. pay pal is ready to place my order thanks c-note I would like it in the silver or black

What do you mean by inserts? The vents?

Originally posted by j bf1:

Are the wheel center caps still available?

I believe I have enough components to assemble several of them.

As for an update. I know that I was shooting for 2 weeks about 3 1/2 weeks ago, but thanks to a select group of individuals throwing out my material, I was unable to meet the dead line. Then to top it of my computer at work picked up a virus somehow. Appearantly someone on 2nd or 3rd shift was using my computer for non work related "research" . I have material again and the computer is back up and running. So I have been reprogramming my orders and will see if I can get something next week.

Rich
XThirtySeven

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XThirtySevenSend a Private Message to XThirtySevenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im thinking something like these? A sleek OEM style with a little flair.

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally, the cutting has started. Should have everything everyone is waiting for by Friday afternoon.

Rich
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If my vents are included I'll say "yay". Gonna have to send you a PM on this though.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EvilSqueezles:

If my vents are included I'll say "yay". Gonna have to send you a PM on this though.

The laser was cutting them when I left work. I'll have them in the morning.

Rich

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2013 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woo Hoo my HHR is full of Fiero vents, and several other goodies!

Rich
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2013 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thumbs up sir.
PFF
System Bot
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2013 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EvilSqueezles:

Thumbs up sir.

And your vents look SWEET!

Rich
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2013 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you do block-off plates like the ones in the pic for the 3800sc?

EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2013 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PICS! Please. Haha. Will hold me over. I'll have to get you payed on the 10th. Is what I was going to PM you about but I'll just let ya know on here.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2013 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NetCam:

Do you do block-off plates like the ones in the pic for the 3800sc?

I can, just need dimensions.

Rich

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2013 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

silver 85 sc

915 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Today's pics

On a side note I have just hooked up my Miller Matic 250 in my garage, So if you need parts that require welding I can offer that service as well.

Rich

[This message has been edited by silver 85 sc (edited 10-06-2013).]

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2013 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

silver 85 sc

915 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Oops missed a couple of pics. I have the prototype 30th vents. As you can see the pegasus is a little off on the left.

And thanks to a laser operator that can't pay attention to what he is doing I have 2 left side 30th vents.

These can be made into a set by grinding off the locator tab.

I'd like to get $30.00 for each set. Shipping additional.

Rich

EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2013 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it just me or are the pictures not showing?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2013 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a few different sizes of badges if anyone is interested. Also have a few interiors ready to go.

Rich
bergingstrucker

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bergingstruckerSend a Private Message to bergingstruckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Waiting for email...
sprnt96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Send a Private Message to sprnt96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you ever get a chance to make my grill insert for the Indy scoop I gave you the template for at Heartland's car show?
PFF
System Bot
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2013 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sprnt96:

Did you ever get a chance to make my grill insert for the Indy scoop I gave you the template for at Heartland's car show?

Completely forgot about it. I did find the pattern between the seat and center console though. Was I cutting anything into it I can't remember.

Rich

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love your work!!!!

What can you do for me with my logo below.. Maybe something to use as a display at the car shows or hang in my barn.

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Your Complete Online Speed Shop - Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 01-24-2014).]

conan469

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for conan469Click Here to visit conan469's HomePageSend a Private Message to conan469Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for notchback vents with just a large square hole, maybe a one inch border? I have screen material I would put in.
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, remember I'm still looking for the "Fiero GT" decal for my interior. Any idea when you'll be making stuff again?
conan469

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2014 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for conan469Click Here to visit conan469's HomePageSend a Private Message to conan469Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
has anyone heard from silver 85 sc lately?
is he out of the fabrication business?
sprnt96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2014 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Send a Private Message to sprnt96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

Completely forgot about it. I did find the pattern between the seat and center console though. Was I cutting anything into it I can't remember.

Rich

If you could put "Fiero" across it that would be neat..if not no biggie
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by conan469:

has anyone heard from silver 85 sc lately?
is he out of the fabrication business?

I'm still here, been having a fit with the computers lately. And on top of that I misplaced my flash drive will EVERYTHING on it. Just found it last weekend! WHEW!
We had to dump both computers and start over. Everything has been restored, so I am back up and running, However, the Fiero hobby kind of takes a vacation during the winter and I hit the model trains. I have mechanically restored 35 engines, diesel and steam, this winter along with rebuilding 3 narrow gauge shays. Not to mention I have the second grandchild due any time now. Been watching my grandaughter a lot since my daughter is working on her industrial engineering degree, and her husband is working 2 jobs to make it happen.

On a side note I also have several items that I made and have not been paid for. I have heard just about every excuse in the book about not being able to pay, or canceling an order. I have to pay for material and laser time for these goodies. I feel uncomfortable taking a deposit since it can be up to 6 weeks to get laser time.
When I get time I will post what I have in stock.

Also still have several of the numbered 30th key chains on hand. Would love to move these too.
Rich

[This message has been edited by silver 85 sc (edited 01-29-2014).]

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

silver 85 sc

915 posts
Member since Jun 2007
That would be cool to cut out!! Let me get a hold of my niece. When it comes to converting complicated pictures like that she is a whiz.

Rich

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Love your work!!!!

What can you do for me with my logo below.. Maybe something to use as a display at the car shows or hang in my barn.

Thanks,

Vince

PFF
System Bot
conan469

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for conan469Click Here to visit conan469's HomePageSend a Private Message to conan469Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'd ask about a 30th key chain, i mean i went to the event. but just as a spectator.

so when you get around to it...
how much for notchback vents with a large square hole, maybe 1" border?

[This message has been edited by conan469 (edited 01-29-2014).]

dematrix86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2014 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Silver you got a pm.
conan469

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for conan469Click Here to visit conan469's HomePageSend a Private Message to conan469Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2014 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On a side note I also have several items that I made and have not been paid for. I have heard just about every excuse in the book about not being able to pay, or canceling an order. I have to pay for material and laser time for these goodies. I feel uncomfortable taking a deposit since it can be up to 6 weeks to get laser time.
When I get time I will post what I have in stock.

Also still have several of the numbered 30th key chains on hand. Would love to move these too.
Rich

Maybe you could put up a list of what you haven't been paid for in the mall, some of us may be interested! I know at some point I would be interested in a set of instrument panel covers for my 85 SE 2.8/auto.
BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2014 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BrittB

453 posts
Member since Dec 2013

Originally posted by yellowstone:

More of his work on my car...

Emblems on wheel center caps:

Emblem on intake:

What intake is on that 2.8?

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2014 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's made by TLG Automotive. It's not on their website, but you can read about it in this thread.
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you still have the vents that you had made for me a while back I apologize. However, if you do in fact still have them let me know and I'll get money sent your way. Make sure to add the paypal info in the message as well. They were the GT vents with just the big Fiero logo. I've been away for a while for several reasons, no excuses though. I'll buy them if you still have them. And I apologize again.

~James
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2014 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@silver 85 sc: Did you get my PM last week about the Daytona Show?
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2014 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That would be cool to cut out!! Let me get a hold of my niece. When it comes to converting complicated pictures like that she is a whiz.

Rich

Thanks Rich! No rush for me... Maybe a stainless grill emblem for the center of my K2500 Suburban..... I was going to trick the Burb out this year or next and design a new grill when I do. Yeah that may just be the ticket for the center piece.

Thanks,

Vince
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock