Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Personalized decklid vents and other things (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Personalized decklid vents and other things by silver 85 sc
Started on: 11-20-2010 09:55 PM
Replies: 482 (31175 views)
Last post by: silver 85 sc on 03-17-2024 09:02 AM
nightscar

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2014 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightscarSend a Private Message to nightscarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quick question,
You dont paint or powder coat right?
You just cut them.
IP: Logged
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2014 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nightscar:

Quick question,
You dont paint or powder coat right?
You just cut them.

That is correct No powder coating and no painting.

Rich
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2014 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

That is correct No powder coating and no painting.

Rich

Not trying to hijack but I can take care of most powder coating for you if needed. Rich

------------------

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Your Complete Online Speed Shop - Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 02-06-2014).]

nightscar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2014 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightscarSend a Private Message to nightscarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just curious
I do want to get them painted black with a red water/debris 1988 catcher thing underneath eventually.
O and btw Rich I sent you a PM hope you got my payment ok?
Thanks again
ILVMYGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2014 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ILVMYGTSend a Private Message to ILVMYGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a dash kit that is going out:

Rich

What the best way to attach the dash kit?

------------------
88 GT 5 Speed Black with gray interior
3800 SCII Swap.
Paint in Progress

IT RUNS!!
IT'S QUICK!!

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not."

BrittB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, how do they attach and how much do they cost?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ILVMYGT:

What the best way to attach the dash kit?

There are a few ways. Super glue, 3M double face tape. and using the existing screws with decorative washers. As for pricing. The Gauge cluster is $15.00 the radio surround and the shifter surround are $10.00 and the aux gauge is $5.00

Rich
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

silver 85 sc

915 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Not trying to hijack but I can take care of most powder coating for you if needed. Rich

There you have it folks if you want powder coating arrange with Snapperhead. Of course it would be best to send multiple orders at once all this shipping will add up pretty quick.

Rich
dematrix86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when you think youll have another dash map pocket made up?
BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would it be possible to get an automatic shifter plate without ash tray cutouts? I don't smoke and my ash trays seem to allow everything to wind up down in the shifter black hole!
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich, did you get the Paypal payment I sent to ya? Sent a couple PM's ur way but haven't heard back from ya. Thank ya sir.

~James
PFF
System Bot
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BrittB:

Would it be possible to get an automatic shifter plate without ash tray cutouts? I don't smoke and my ash trays seem to allow everything to wind up down in the shifter black hole!

Yes it is possible, In fact, I think I have one on hand.

Rich
BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in it as well as the stereo/HVAC panel and the main dash/gauge panel. PM me if you find it!
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just thought I had better post a heads up. We had a death in the family, and mice got into my box supply, AND to top it off I have had a huge influx of orders in the last 2 weeks, so I am getting behind. I can't get a firm shipping schedule right now, but I will get everything out as soon as I can. I did manage to get everything deburred and formed, and the badges are assembled.

Rich
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Love your work!!!!

What can you do for me with my logo below.. Maybe something to use as a display at the car shows or hang in my barn.

Thanks,

Vince

Have to show this on off.

Should turn out pretty nice on the laser.

Rich

nightscar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightscarSend a Private Message to nightscarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just thought I had better post a heads up. We had a death in the family, and mice got into my box supply, AND to top it off I have had a huge influx of orders in the last 2 weeks, so I am getting behind. I can't get a firm shipping schedule right now, but I will get everything out as soon as I can. I did manage to get everything deburred and formed, and the badges are assembled.

Rich

Sorry to hear about your loss Rich
I think I speak for most when I say, take your time. And dont get stressed about the orders
Your work is amazing and well worth the weight
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have to show this on off.

Should turn out pretty nice on the laser.

Rich

Very Cool !

Vince
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much for a set of fastback with the pegaus and the word fireboss in the fiero font
thanks......eric
Fierotregg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome work silver85sc, I am wanting to have made a custom front end badge and was wanting to see if you would be interested in making it.
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my emblem today and couldn't be happier. Fantastic work!
Trust one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Trust oneSend a Private Message to Trust oneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Rich Dana Here just wondering if you have 30 anniversary deck vents still left i think they look awesome.Your work is great.And a 30 anniversary key chain.Thanks.Sorry to hear about your loss hope all is well in your family? shipping would be to Canada.E3C 1M6 thanks so much.
PFF
System Bot
macgyver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2014 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for macgyverSend a Private Message to macgyverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another satisfied customer here! The Indy will be very happy with these vents.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of vents that needs to go.

This is the right side, so FIERO will be to the sail panel side for both the left and right.

Rich
Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2014 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK. I've spent 10 minutes in this thread and still haven't identified exactly how much these vents go for and who to send money to. Can someone post a definitive contact/price-list?
Thanks

------------------
-Nickster

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2014 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999

Originally posted by Clint:

OK. I've spent 10 minutes in this thread and still haven't identified exactly how much these vents go for and who to send money to. Can someone post a definitive contact/price-list?
Thanks

Yes, I realize it's "Rich". Problem is I almost never use pennocks anymore and need a real-contact point, rather than a PM that I won't see for another 8 months :-P

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2014 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, I realize it's "Rich". Problem is I almost never use pennocks anymore and need a real-contact point, rather than a PM that I won't see for another 8 months :-P

Here you go Clint

notch or GT vents $50.00 per set 16 ga or 14 ga stainless custom images add $30.00

Badges $15.00 (2.5" -4" tall) 16 ga stainless

Badges larger than 4" inquire for price.

Gauge cluster $15.00 18 ga stainless

Aux ga $5.00 18 ga stainless

Radio surround $10.00 18 ga stainless

Shifter surround $10.00 18 ga stainless specify manual or auto. Can do with or without ashtrays.

Center shift console $65.00

Rocker cover $65.00 16 ga stainless

Key chains $7.00 18 ga stainless Can do custom for additional cost

Wind chime circle only $16.00 16 ga stainless use keychains to fill

Pontiac for rear bumpers $6.00 16 or 18 ga stainless will need to puchase adhesive

Door sills $25.00 per set 18 ga or 16 ga stainless can do any lettering if I have the font, custom images add $30.00 per set.

Rich
dematrix86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2014 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich you get my payment?
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dematrix86gt:

Rich you get my payment?

Yes I did, shipped last week.

Rich
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Rich. Pm sent.
Marc
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! What's the shipping to 18810 for a GT set?

Here you go Clint

notch or GT vents $50.00 per set 16 ga or 14 ga stainless custom images add $30.00

Badges $15.00 (2.5" -4" tall) 16 ga stainless

Badges larger than 4" inquire for price.

Gauge cluster $15.00 18 ga stainless

Aux ga $5.00 18 ga stainless

Radio surround $10.00 18 ga stainless

Shifter surround $10.00 18 ga stainless specify manual or auto. Can do with or without ashtrays.

Center shift console $65.00

Rocker cover $65.00 16 ga stainless

Key chains $7.00 18 ga stainless Can do custom for additional cost

Wind chime circle only $16.00 16 ga stainless use keychains to fill

Pontiac for rear bumpers $6.00 16 or 18 ga stainless will need to puchase adhesive

Door sills $25.00 per set 18 ga or 16 ga stainless can do any lettering if I have the font, custom images add $30.00 per set.

Rich

------------------
-Nickster

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Awesome! What's the shipping to 18810 for a GT set?

Right around $20.00
PFF
System Bot
dematrix86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich , got my plate and key chain in tday, WOW! When you get caught up we will Deff be doing business again on my GT and other customers projects. I just cant believe the detail that your putting into this stuff. My daughter is already trying to steal my keychain. Thank you. Robert.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rich , got my plate and key chain in tday, WOW! When you get caught up we will Deff be doing business again on my GT and other customers projects. I just cant believe the detail that your putting into this stuff. My daughter is already trying to steal my keychain. Thank you. Robert.

Tell her to order a numbered one. I need to get rid of them.

Rich

dematrix86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are your numbered ones left up to date? if not can you post what you got left and ill order a few
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

are your numbered ones left up to date? if not can you post what you got left and ill order a few

Yes they are up to date.

Rich
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 05:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich,

I'm interested in a radio surround plate but with a single din cutout. I really don't want the cutout to be centered where the existing cutout is. I'd like it located at the top edge of the existing cutout. What would price and availability be shipped to 75024?

Michael
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy Cow!! Just got vents for my GT with the logo and "Fiero GT". All I can say is " A- Mazing!!!!!!!" Thanx
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2014 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right around $20.00

Sounds good. I just need contact-info and where to send the money. Shoot me an e-mail at clintn - at - npacc.net

Thanks

------------------
-Nickster

racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2014 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a pic of how they look on my black GT. Going to leave them silver and add black screens under.
Trust one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2014 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Trust oneSend a Private Message to Trust oneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi rich just received my deck vents great service excellent communication as always.thanks so much tried to leave feedback and it kept telling me to comeback later. so i thought i would leave a note here.Posted on my facebook page and on fiero facebook group.People loved them.Enjoy your week.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock