Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  An Exotic Adventure,..the Rebirth of Choptop #4 ! (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
An Exotic Adventure,..the Rebirth of Choptop #4 ! by exoticse
Started on: 01-28-2006 07:24 PM
Replies: 1054 (71478 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 02-25-2024 01:02 AM
ARKaiser

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2007 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing against you or anything but I knew I should have bought this car when I had the chance. Now that it's no longer here in Lansing and you almost have the money to start work on it I don't have a chance at it. I felt so bad when it just sat here at Steves and nothing was being done with it. I just hate to see a nice car sit wasting away.

That's me working on the rear end.
IP: Logged
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
#4 says, I'm lonely, does anybody love me?

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

So when does the rebirth officially begin??
ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

QUOTE]

Are you impling that it's up for sale on a mechanic's lien? Storage fees might be more then I can afford to pay.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ARKaiser:

Are you impling that it's up for sale on a mechanic's lien? Storage fees might be more then I can afford to pay.

Nope...... just the 1st time it's been outside since April & I thought I'd take a couple of pics.

No word yet on start date.

Archie
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see #013 is getting alittle sunshine too.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tony, you got mail (pm mail).
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2007 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got off the cell talking to Tony and I heard some good news!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2007 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Peek-a-boo, I see you.

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I C U
Philero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhileroSend a Private Message to PhileroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is all starting to make sense to me now! When I was a young lad, my ultimate fav car was the Lotus Esprit. With the CT avail and so many wicked body mods, I see the resemblence and why I love the Fiero so much. Great work guys!

------------------
Phil
Always trying to create something new!

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2007 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread isn't dead yet! A monthly bump....

Racing_Master

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2007 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahh! Chop Tops! Perfect! I love chop top fieros! I am wanting to do this to my car, though the main problem I am seeing is, how the hell am I gonna do this? Since its a fiberglass car, how am I gonna chop it right? I am going to learn the classic leading stuff, but for this, I might just need to go over to Archie and learn the ways of the chop top, hehe.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2007 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In just a few weeks it'll have been 9 months since it got back here.

Any ideas on when we might get a plan together on it?

Archie
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2007 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where has the Love Gone? Any news?
Happy Holidays
Gary
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look who I saw today and this is what she said...

ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I knew I should of never let her leave Lansing!!!

I had her litterally in my hands and I let her go.

Archie - I still think you should sell it to me on a Mechanics Lien. I would be glad to pay you $100 a month for the time you have been storing it.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's starting to look pretty dusty.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get out the duster !!

Look for things to get moving next week !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 12-27-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Get out the duster !!

Look for things to get moving next week !

Well, what's the status?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-13-2008).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just waiting my turn.

Archie is still working on Dave's car, but he has the green light to go !

He said hopefully this week they can begin.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 01-13-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The resurrection begins.......

We gotta do something with the headliner...........

Here's your old clip laying in the foreground...

The new rear clip got put on & had the 1st cuts made to it before I could get a picture, You may notice this isn't the donor rear clip you sent us...... .......

We got the 1st leyer of fiberglass on it before it was time to go home.....

You know, give me a call on my cell tonight or at the shop tomorrow.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 01-15-2008).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Alllllllllright !

Archie i have no problem with you posting pics of the clip i had sent to you, and any problems associated with it.

i work the early shift tommorow i will give u a call on my lunch break.

Keep the pics coming !
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just waiting my turn. He said hopefully this week they can begin.

I was starting to not believe you...until now and I'm glad to hear things are starting to move forward.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

I was starting to not believe you...until now and I'm glad to hear things are starting to move forward.

Well i finally got rid of " ALL " the dead wieghts that had been holding and setting me back and now things are back to normal.

I feel like a kid at x-mas !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 01-15-2008).]

From: Between The ATL and Augusta in a land of deer and cows

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 007Send a Private Message to 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats! It is always a great thing to see someone's dream come true.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Archie i think there should be some new shoes lying around for #4 also.

Thanks Troy !
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! It's finally happening! I was starting to wonder if it would ever happen. #4 and #14 both coming back to life...this is good.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie i have no problem with you posting pics of the clip i had sent to you, and any problems associated with it.

Ummm.... I'm curious too... wasn't that the fastback clip we brought down a couple of years ago for you? (it's been awhile, but I didn't recall there being any problems with it... but it was a long time ago - and I don't even entirely recall where it came from... was it the black & blue one?)

[edit] Yup... there it was back on page 1!

Not to be overlooked are Rob (MinnGreenGT) and Kevin, who transported a GT fastback clip for me all the way from Minnesota to Archie's shop in Illinios.

These guys deserve recognition too.

Minnesota and Michigan fiero guys, i thank you all !

[/edit]

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 01-15-2008).]

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ARKaiser:
I knew I should of never let her leave Lansing!!!

I had her litterally in my hands and I let her go.

Archie - I still think you should sell it to me on a Mechanics Lien. I would be glad to pay you $100 a month for the time you have been storing it.

You know their should be some rules on this forum regarding this behavior. WTF ARKaiser!

Glad to see you started working on it Tony.
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Easy!! It's sellers remorse.
Glad to see some work being done on this car.
Good Luck Tony
Have a Great Day
Gary
PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GKDINC:
Easy!! It's sellers remorse.

Them PM it, don't do it in public!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

[/edit]

Rob you have a PM.
joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw this car in person today. It's looking real good.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love notchies...but I have yet to see a notchie that wouldn't look better as a fastback. This is especially true with choptops. Tony you will love this car when it's finished... are you going widebody??

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I love notchies...but I have yet to see a notchie that wouldn't look better as a fastback. This is especially true with choptops. Tony you will love this car when it's finished... are you going widebody??

Widebody ? Yes,...just not right now. Hopefully by the end of the year !
My current plans are to just do the clip swap, get it down to florida, enjoy it for the summer and then take it back later this year after saving more monies and have the widebody put on.

The widebody is just too sexy to pass up !

Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony, Go Big or Go Home!

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

then take it back later this year after saving more monies and have the widebody put on.

The widebody is just too sexy to pass up !

I know what you mean...there never would have been a better time for me to go widebody, but I already paid for bodywork once, and I already have my (non-wodebody) wheels. So maybe someday, but not now on this car for me.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the PM ARKaiser, NP. Tony I'm glad your starting to get work done if not I was going to start offering Archie...
ChopTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChopTopSend a Private Message to ChopTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey folks I'm the guy who sold Tony the car because I just let it sit in my garage year after year, and I know Tony has the passion to complete it. I still have a t-top Fiero, but you can't chop those, otherwise that might be down at Archie's shop, still even that would look good with the widebody booty on it...so who knows

[This message has been edited by ChopTop (edited 01-16-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock