Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  An Exotic Adventure,..the Rebirth of Choptop #4 ! (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
An Exotic Adventure,..the Rebirth of Choptop #4 ! by exoticse
Started on: 01-28-2006 07:24 PM
Replies: 1054 (71478 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 02-25-2024 01:02 AM
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats, dude!
IP: Logged
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys, i think i got a good one !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 04-06-2012).]

ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CONGRATS!!!!!
if she likes fieros and can handle the never ending quest for performance.... and she looks like that
YOU HAVE A KEEPER!!!
best of everything to both of you.
al
25thCountach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 25thCountachSend a Private Message to 25thCountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Tony, congratulations to you both

Cheers,
Will
Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations to you both... best! - kv

------------------

88 GT T-Top 5-spd #338 of 1252
87 SE 4-cyl 5-spd sunroof, spoiler, performance sound
85 2M4 base coupe T-Top 5-spd, rackless decklid, 15-in 88 GT rims, aero-conversion

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations...well done!!!
ChopTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChopTopSend a Private Message to ChopTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats, seen you posted pics of the car on the "other" forum, lol.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ChopTop:

Congrats, seen you posted pics of the car on the "other" forum, lol.

Hey choptop !! Good to see you are still around.

Yeah i could not resist when they started a solstice and fiero thread on the solstice forum. I was surprised most were very complimentry of the fiero and started out as fiero nuts.

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 08-30-2016).]

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Thanks guys, i think i got a good one !

Nice, Tony
I know she will keep you in line
D.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hehehe that is Curly's self-imposed deadline for me to get #4 to Georgia.

I told it might be a couple months and he said July 31st or he is going to ride me.

Officially, you have 31-days left and I'm headed to the barn to retrive the leather saddle to rub it down with Murphy's oil. Oh yeah, I'm sharpening my boot spurs too.
PFF
System Bot
rodrieguz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodrieguzSend a Private Message to rodrieguzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats Tony on the engagement and the engine swap.
Rod
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2010 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
23-DAYS! TIC TOC...:

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2010 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't you get this car about 12 years ago??

I'll be back in FL in 32 months with my fiero. If you don't have your car done, well, I guess I'll wait longer.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com 87 Gt-5spd-62k miles.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2010 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony, I sent you a PM
12 years!!! ? LOL!
Kento

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2010 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have bought, built, and sold mine in the amount of time he has had that one and I sold mine almost 4 years ago. And it took me 4 years to build that last one! Fiero-less for over 4 years! OMG has it been that long. I need another one!!!!!

Better Hurry up Tony!

------------------

Found a Red 84 4speed, Waiting to get a house so I can re-home it
There are Two kinds of Fiero's : Notchies and Donors!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Officially, you have 31-days left and I'm headed to the barn to retrive the leather saddle to rub it down with Murphy's oil. Oh yeah, I'm sharpening my boot spurs too.

Looks like you are going to have to save the saddle, boots, and spurs for the next rodeo,........ my baby is ready to roll !!

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-22-2010).]

2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wha-wha-WHAAAAATTTT???

Ready to roll as in we're gonna see it at the next CFF meeting?
I'm gonna have a little surprise too...
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

Wha-wha-WHAAAAATTTT???

Ready to roll as in we're gonna see it at the next CFF meeting?
I'm gonna have a little surprise too...

Not unless we are holding the meeting in Georgia !
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looks like you are going to have to save the saddle, boots, and spurs for the next rodeo,........ my baby is ready to roll !!

well it looks like I am off to the Rodeo on the way down now, I will see you soon
D.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony, let her go dude! She'll be back. I'm glad to here your having Dean perform your 3800SC swap. Hopefully, you and your fiancés can enjoy the spirited driving a Fiero with a 3800SC in the back. D11?
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the car and I made it home safe last night and today we will be un loading it at the shop.
I will post all the updates on this thread but it will be a little before we can realy get going on it. I have to finish a few other things first and I also need to wait on the mounts
D.

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whodeanie, I hope you'll be posting pictures of the progress.

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 07-26-2010).]

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2010 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony,

When you get it back, bring her to me and well get it painted.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car all tucked in at the shop
we will be starting on it soon and I will keep all of you posted as we go. the plan for this one will be the motor swap and maybe a few other things as well
D.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 07-27-2010).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean,

Dave will be returning my mounts on Saturday and i will get them shipped out first thing on Monday, along with a little something, something hehehe,
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean,

Dave will be returning my mounts on Saturday and i will get them shipped out first thing on Monday, along with a little something, something hehehe,

Sounds good, this next week will be out with the old

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean,

The package is on the way,....barely !

On the way to the post office this morning my daily driver decides to die on the side of the road just on the other side of a very busy intersection, i was able to coast safely thru. i ended up spending half the day sitting on the side of the road waiting for my mechanic friend, and then a tow truck.

I will find out the damage ($) tommorow. ;(

Dean check your PM.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dean,

The package is on the way,....barely !

On the way to the post office this morning my daily driver decides to die on the side of the road just on the other side of a very busy intersection, i was able to coast safely thru. i ended up spending half the day sitting on the side of the road waiting for my mechanic friend, and then a tow truck.

I will find out the damage ($) tommorow. ;(

Dean check your PM.

That stinks
in the morning the old tired motor wil be taken out.
D.

PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad to see this one moving along. Keep us posted.

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 08-09-2010).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2010 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today we pulled the old motor out

the cradle cleaned up with the power washer and ready to be preped for paint.

and the car the way it sets as of today.

more to come
D.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looking good !
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Progress........................
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today we got the 3800 back together and cleaned out the bay and repainted it with Chassis black paint.
I also removed the old battery tray and cleaned up the cradle a bit more as well. I just got the mounts from Tony today so we will get the cradle painted and start to mount the motor.

the clean bay with a freas coat of paint.

I will be installing a new mat on the fire wall to cut down heat and noise but it will be a newer product that works better than the old nasty stock stuff.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2010 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
update.....

today we painted up the cradle and once it dried we got to work installing the mounts to set the motor and trans on the cradle.
D.

and just as a teaser we slid the motor in to the car. mostly we did this to get it out of the way

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2010 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A beautiful sight !

Excuse my cheesy grin !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 08-15-2010).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2010 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8649 posts
Member since Jun 2003
nobody noticed.

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2010 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hood vent I see?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 27 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock