Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  TAZMNDVL - Build - 350 QB - 6sp - chop ... and more (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
TAZMNDVL - Build - 350 QB - 6sp - chop ... and more by DrCPU
Started on: 06-01-2006 09:45 AM
Replies: 439 (31286 views)
Last post by: DrCPU on 01-15-2015 08:35 AM
DrCPU

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woohoo I own page 7! Great picture for this page! And the picture proof I was in D7 is....

[This message has been edited by DrCPU (edited 03-26-2007).]

IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool!
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is my Dyno data from the run on Sunday morning. Please be warned - I am not a pro at reading these - so anything I say after in this one post is subject to laughter and rdicule - oh well, here goes!!

The wide band indicated I was running very rich - at about 11.5 instead of 13 for O2 - so it looks like a new prom and a retest after that is in order. The technician who did the testing said the HP would be a "substantial" amount better with a closer air/fuel mix at 13. Who knows. I guess I'll send a copy to Archie so he can fire it off to the guy who programmed the PROM I have in the car.

This was my first time seeing and hearing my car from the outside. Awesome engine sound. Even the Impala SS guys turned around to see where the noise was coming from. One small item of note is that the Impala SS guy that went after me only registered about 230hp and 246torque fro his LT1 powered car.. hmmm

I'm happy I did the Dyno as I have a better idea of how well tunned the car is. I missed out on a free dinner by 4hp. Thanks goes to Archie for paying for half the cost, as I was one of the first ten to register for this event.

DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DrCPU

707 posts
Member since Jan 2004
Last post for the day is the final pick before I unloaded the car at home. That 6" drop tongue did the trick. Loaded it forwards and had no troubles at all - save for some rain as soon as I crossed into Canada at Buffalo!

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DrCPU:

Last post for the day is the final pick before I unloaded the car at home. That 6" drop tongue did the trick. Loaded it forwards and had no troubles at all - save for some rain as soon as I crossed into Canada at Buffalo!

That looks real nice on the trailer. Glad you made it home okay. I hope to see you at the Chop top homecoming -2 in September.

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice to see yo made it home safe and sound. Now what for the nice weather and see you at the cruise-ins.

------------------

DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure thing! When do the things start up at Mapleview?
sargeants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2007 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sargeantsSend a Private Message to sargeantsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hear mid-May for Mapleview... looking forward to filling my weeks with car things, like Mapleview, Thornhill, London?
Yeap.. I get around..

------------------

http://fiero.ssarge.net

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2007 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any choptop experiences while in tow, on the road, and at D7?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Any choptop experiences while in tow, on the road, and at D7?

Well???
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curly,

Added some stuff to the ChopTop Chronicles....
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2007 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curly,

Added some stuff to the ChopTop Chronicles....

Anything new?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2007 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2007 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Anything new?

The Ta is back at the painter to get a few of the initial flaws fixed. Should get it back mid this week!
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2007 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picked up the Taz today. Only drove four miles home - but had a lot of cars trying to keep up with me to see what kind of car it is!

The paint looks great now. I still have to fix the hood scoop this winter - and get it repainted - but for now I'm quite pleased with everything.

Getting it into a tuner next week to modify the computer - She's running rich and I want it set up just right for the summer. Local company by the name of Autoworks will do the (Wideband Dyno) and tuning (reprogramming)....

IThe weather is looking good this weekned so will start to look for good photo opp locations to get some nice pics of the car. Keep posted.
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump to say my car is being tunned at a local shop.....

Should have new numbers and a better air/fuel mix than I had before - let's hope anyway!

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just a bump to say my car is being tunned at a local shop.....

Should have new numbers and a better air/fuel mix than I had before - let's hope anyway!

Cool! Looking forward to see results
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mee too- Just got off the phone with them ("Auto Worx"). They are waiting for their new burner, which should be in tomorrow. I've been promised my car for Friady afternoon - here's to keeping all my body parts that can be crossed - are crossed!

Dave
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updates are just a couple or rough shots of the Xtreme-Doors.

I'm going over everything with a fine tooth comb - and have a couple of minor adjustments to make and input to give Chris. I will post my full write up once I've gone through everything. I'll also post much better pictures and links to video.

First let me describe the process of dealing with Chris at Xtreme-Doors.

I emailed Chris for a date and time to have them do the install. Based on that, I delivered my car to Chris last Sunday (July 1,2007). As per his thread instructions I made payment via Paypal on the Friday before. Chris told me I could pay him on the Sunday when I dropped off the car. Chris told me he'd call me on the Wednesday evening with an update. His call came in as promised. We both agreed on a pick-up date of Saturday or Sunday. Chris called me on Friday - again as he promised - and we settled on Sunday (July 8, 2007) for the pick up. Pictures above are just before loading the car on the trailer. It's in major need of a wash....

So - dealing with Chris was not a problem at all. They are really just getting started and the door hinge design is about 99.5% perfect. Any issues are most liklely due to them doing so much to get a business set up and them being so young (nothing wrong with that).

On the hinge install - They need to get some alluminium spacers made to replace a number of washers and my front trim (bump guard) at the front edge of the door needs to be sanded back at least a 1/4" (the V part that points to the back). Otherwise when you open the door it rubs and pushed the bump trim peice forwards (on front fender panel). As a final touch the door wiring could use some harness cable to clean it up. These three items are refinements that everyone should be aware they need to make. Chris should be able to get the spacers made up soon.

My first impressions - doors open smoothly and the shock is well balanced for the set-up. It's almost a neutral set-up - meaning the door will not fly up or drop down if you let it go either way. The window seals (on my chop) are exactly as they were before the hinge install. Panel fit is pretty darned good - but I think there is a little larger gap at the front - it may also be due to the shinny bits of the hinge you can see through the gap that might make this seem wider. If you stand back - the overall gaps are pretty even at the front and back of the door.

I'll post much more when I get some time mid to end of week. (thumbs up guys)
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This sounds good Dave. Please post them pics, to the VDC gallories, hehe.
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a sneak peak at the hinge - passenger side. Note the washers are used to space out the stops. Chris is getting some alluminium machined to replace these. That's the only "odd looking" part. Everything else is mounted rock solid and square.

I'll finish things up by using a casing for the wires and all other pictures will be of the final set-up. You'll just have to be patient!

Dave
PFF
System Bot
gaas88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gaas88Click Here to visit gaas88's HomePageSend a Private Message to gaas88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok Dave, now that everybody knows what you've been up to - are you finally going to bring the TAZ to Mapleview this Wednesday July 18th so we can see her? We've been having great turnouts so far and I'd say we've been averaging 10 or more Fiero's every week. We have a spot for you!

Gene
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2007 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a plan!

Oops - need to make a run up to Aurora tomorrow after work. Will make it the following week.

Dave

[This message has been edited by DrCPU (edited 07-17-2007).]

DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2007 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok Guys and Gals – here’s my update on the Xtreme Door Hinges

I drove up on Friday morning and got into London at 9:00am. Chris and his brother took about and hour and a half to make my final adjustments. Both doors open and close easy and smooth – from either the inside or outside. My 90 degree hinges leave a small gap at the front lower part of the inside of both doors. A little weather striping will close it up.

I also suggested two modifications to the hinges. The first is a spacer for the door stops rather than using ten or so washers. The second is a block to replace the two steel lengtheners on the lower door guide post – and to get a round machined ball for the same part. Chris said both will be done, but could not be too specific on the availability of these replacement parts. As it is everything functions well and the fit of the windows is as it was before the hinge upgrade.

I did have to trim back the two front fender bumper moldings and you do have to trim a tiny bit of the inside of the fender to allow that lower door guide post to clear. The struts are almost neutral – with a slight edge to rising if held mid point up the arc. In cold weather this might reverse if the hydraulics are cold – but I don’t need to worry about that. The action is very smooth and the doors can be opened and closed with one hand – easy.

I’ve included a number of pictures and a link to some very crappy videos. I used my 6mp camera for the videos – and I apologize up front for the panting! The doors are not heavy – just the pickup on the camera is about two inches from my mouth when I held the camera to see through the viewfinder!

The first two videos are me trying to stay in focus and see what I'm doing - the third was from a budy holding the camera.

The first is of me opening the door http://www.vmix.com/video/1470253/

Then closing the door http://www.vmix.com/video/1470254/

No cracks on the naked top and flame pants! http://vmix.com/video/1470256/

Next – some pics of the door hinges:

Door Hinge Drive Side

Door Hinge Passenger Side

Next is a sequence of pics of the driver door opening…

First closed

Then open a bit

a bit more

most of the way open

all the way open

last shot

Now a close up of the clearance of the fender panel - looking from the front.

Hinge driver side open

Hinge passenger open

Now a sequence of the door closing – top down look from the passenger side

Now a couple of pictures showing the panel fit – passenger side

Next the pics of the window fit – note the crimping at both top corners – this is original as I bought the car. The fit is as good as it was to start.

Now a quick snap of that lower door gap (both sides) that need some weather striping

Inside gap

Now a few pics from different vantage points around the car

And finally a “seal” of approval from Ginger

Ginger Seal of Approval

If weather is good this Wednesday – I’ll be at Mapleview Mall!

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2007 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are some nice detailed pics CPU. Question. In the seated position, can you reach the door handle w/o having to raise up and grab the handle?
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2007 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup - no trouble for Dave - aka The Orangutan Guy!!

When the doors are right up - I simply lean a little forward and grad the plastic handle at the front of the door. It's the lowest part of the door at that time - and Mr. Mike will be happy to know I cannot reach the door release handle as I always used to close the door that way. Not now - I actually use the correct part of the door.

I'll try to get a couple of extra videos next weekend showing how I do that (viewed from the passenger side).

Dave
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2007 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks real nice Dave. I can't wait to see it in person.

You guys are doing your best to talk me into putting a set on one of my cars.

Archie
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2007 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

That looks real nice Dave. I can't wait to see it in person.

You guys are doing your best to talk me into putting a set on one of my cars.

Archie

hee hee heeeee!

Thanks Archie. I'm looking forward to meeting you again in September. I'll likely only be down the day before. I want to order a new steering wheel from the Fiero Store and if I do - will have it shipped to you for safe keeping!

I ordered new rubber for the MRS 18" wheels I picked up at a very reasonable price. Suppliers here don't seem to be able to get 255/40's (without leaving a kidney for payment) so I'll be going with 245/40 for the rear and keeping the 235/40 on the front. The 235's are in very good shape. Will likely go to a 225/40 when the fronts need replacing - as I like the nose down attitude..... New rubber tomorrow and some extra pics by the end of tomorrow.

After that I'm done with the mods (yeah sure) - well time to plan for a new dash and new gauge cluster..... Winter project....

[This message has been edited by DrCPU (edited 07-23-2007).]

gaas88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2007 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gaas88Click Here to visit gaas88's HomePageSend a Private Message to gaas88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave,

The TAZ looks great. With these doors, you kinda want to have them open at shows - real WOW factor so what do you do to shut the interior lights off so they don't drain the battery?
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2007 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gaas88:

Dave,

The TAZ looks great. With these doors, you kinda want to have them open at shows - real WOW factor so what do you do to shut the interior lights off so they don't drain the battery?

I guess I'll need some 600 mph tape....

I've got a car show this weekend - at Emerald Lake - and will be at Mapleview if the rain holds off. I'm sure the guys will have some ideas. Maybe a horse shoe like clamp, Will look into it tomorrow and the rest of the week. I guess I could always unhook the battery - or pull the fuse for the door switch. Will look that in the manual tonight.

I figure worst comes to worse tha I can make up a small plate that can apply pressure with a tiny bungie cord. Any ideas out there?

A question like that isn't fair since I haven't even looked into it myself yet.

Thanks for the compliments!

I picked up some foam tape (self adhesive back) from autozone to replace RV door seals and applied it at the front corners of the door - on the door - to do away with that nasty little gap. It works great - but now have to figure out how to taper the foam so it's not ugly.

Hopefully Chris at Xtreme-Doors will tell me how to adjust the door to see if I can get it perfect myself...
Eau_Rouge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2007 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eau_RougeSend a Private Message to Eau_RougeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave, love your car!

I've got a question about your interior. I was wondering if you have leather covered arm rests and if so, if you got them from Mr. Mikes?
I'm re-doing my car's interior in a combonation of black leather and black suede and would love to get leather covered arm rests because paint just doesn't cut it. So if you could let me know if you do have them and where you got them, i'd be great.

Again, the car looks excellent! Nice choice in wheels as well!
PFF
System Bot
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2007 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Eau_Rouge:

Dave, love your car!

I've got a question about your interior. I was wondering if you have leather covered arm rests and if so, if you got them from Mr. Mikes?
I'm re-doing my car's interior in a combonation of black leather and black suede and would love to get leather covered arm rests because paint just doesn't cut it. So if you could let me know if you do have them and where you got them, i'd be great.

Again, the car looks excellent! Nice choice in wheels as well!

Thanks for the great compliments!

My interior is a Mr. Mikes. That includes door uppers, door lowers, map pockets, seats, visors and centre console. The hand grips on the doors are still the basic plastic, but look real good in contrast to the tan/dragon mix I picked. The hand grip/elbow rests are in like new condition - plastic that it is. Mr. Mike does not offer to recover these in leather. They clean up easy with some grease remover (citrus type). They'd be a bit of work - with the curves and contours. Easiest thing to do is ask Mike. I'm sure if you offer him enough cash that he'll likely do whatever you want. Oh yeah - a liebral amount of begging and pleading will help if the initial offer of cash does not work. (Don't ask how I know :8^))

Dave

PS. Don't tell him I said all the above (BG)!
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2007 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DrCPU

707 posts
Member since Jan 2004
I'm back from the load rubber dealer.

Three pics of the new shoes - sorry - but the TAZ needs a wash.....

That's it - I'm tapped out of cash - whether it be begged, borrowed or stolen!

Still need to replace the steering wheel and will likely opt for FieroStore unit.

Next on the agenda is a new dash, complete with new gauges and a nice shift light..... I still have not decided on the instruments - but white backed analogue is what I'll do for sure. There was a beaut digital display unit on a thread here somewhere - but the cost was more than 2k. Anyway - unless I do a contract or two on some unsavory characters (hey I'm just joshing ya) that I won't likely have the funds to do this until fall 2008. Oh well - that means lots of time to look at ideas and formulate my own.

Dave

PS Will post more pics of the doors and the car when I find a suitable spot for some nice pics. Any nice looking young ladies want a photo op?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2007 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow Dave

It is very impressive how far and how fast you have brought your car.

Nice rims, and the VDC really gives it some pop.

It just keeps getting better and better !

Ever consider a chin spoiler or maybe a rear diffuser ?
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2007 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Wow Dave

It is very impressive how far and how fast you have brought your car.

Nice rims, and the VDC really gives it some pop.

It just keeps getting better and better !

Ever consider a chin spoiler or maybe a rear diffuser ?

Mucho Gracias on the kudos.

Too many speed bumps around for the chin spoiler. I'm trying to keep the back end simple. Cops eyeball me enough as it is. There have been a large number of deaths from kids driving their imports and other POS cars like madmen on the highway and city streets. Province is thinking of passing a new law that allows them to confiscate a car if they SUSPECT it modified for street racing - whatever the heck that means.

I would love to go with the PPG front end - very much like a "shark nose concept". The owner - Paul (out Chicago way) - says he's thinking about it - but isn't too keen on it. Too bad - could sell a whack load of them.

Would swap out the front nose in a heartbeat if it was available. I think I've got a pic of it here....

The owner is in the background of the first pic.

DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beut of a weekend in Canuck land!

Was at a car show (Emerald Lake) this Saturday. About 150 cars. I was the only Fiero, only mid engine and only one with vert doors - but did not come away with a trophy. Oh well - lots and lots of very impressed people. THought I'd post two picks - one of the car and the other from the passenger side through to the driver side - showing all that open space where the door used to be!

Probably the cleanest the car will be for a few weeks!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
... This thread is a little too quiet.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-28-2007).]

DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahhh spent ma money and gots no moah!

Starting the planing stages for replacing the dash. Doing some research. Looking forwards to seeing everyone in two weeks at Archie's and Fieorrama.

I bought a ticket for the Quad4 draw. WHat in the world will I do with two beauty Fieros???

See ya soon!
InaneCathode

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InaneCathodeSend a Private Message to InaneCathodeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
God that car is hot.
Seriously.
When Pontiac decides to cancel the joke that is the solstice, they'll use your car as a prototype for the all new 2009 fiero.
Wild speculation, PERHAPS?
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2007 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad you really like it. I know I love it - and it gets nothing but stares (the good kind) no matter where I go.

Dave
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock