Firebird Cluster Build by rbell2915
Started on: 03-19-2020 05:59 PM
Replies: 43 (1176 views)
Last post by: rbell2915 on 11-20-2020 10:06 PM
anaverin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2020 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think your doing a great job. i put a saturn ion redline cluster in my fiero and had some of the same issues, but i solved them by tilting the entire pod up 10-15 degrees which helped alot but wasn't to noticable to the eye. i can't seem to find a picture completed so i will have to go take one, but here is one early in development.
IP: Logged
rbell2915

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2020 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Click Here to Email rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by anaverin:

I think your doing a great job. i put a saturn ion redline cluster in my fiero and had some of the same issues, but i solved them by tilting the entire pod up 10-15 degrees which helped alot but wasn't to noticable to the eye. i can't seem to find a picture completed so i will have to go take one, but here is one early in development.

If you could get a photo of how you tilted the cluster upwards and the finished product that would be great. Thank you.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2020 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rbell2915:

Finally figured out my short. Somehow my wiring harness was contacting a metal piece. I added more tape to the C2 and C3 connectors and that seems to have solved the problem.

Here is a quick demo of the finished product.

Looks great!
rbell2915

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2020 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Click Here to Email rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Looks great!

Thank you! Needs some polishing up (eventually) but I'm happy with how it turned out.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock