Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  New PFF features - I've been busy! (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
New PFF features - I've been busy! by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 12-01-2019 03:03 AM
Replies: 139 (3296 views)
Last post by: PatrickTRoof on 01-20-2020 09:56 AM
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2019 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I post videos as well? Sorry if this has been covered already.
IP: Logged
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2019 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Can I post videos as well?

No, not with Cliff's image uploader.

The best way to post videos here is still to upload them to YouTube and then to post a link... as in the example below.

[youtube]web address of YouTube video[/youtube]

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-16-2019).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2019 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
👆 what he said 👆
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff, what's happened? All of a sudden, images that had previously been automatically resized are now HUGE (and totally distorting the appearance of the threads).
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff I am seeing this too. All the images are huge and you have to scrollleft right up and down to see them. Did not do this for the first few weeks with the new poster.
Skatulaki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2019 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkatulakiSend a Private Message to SkatulakiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same here, they were looking good, and now huge and blurry?
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2020 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Cliff, what's happened? All of a sudden, images that had previously been automatically resized are now HUGE (and totally distorting the appearance of the threads).

Aaaaaahhhh

Sorry bout that. That's an error in the Christmas Style Sheet. Let me correct that. Please hold on...

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2020 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff Pennock

11605 posts
Member since Jan 99
Ok, corrected. It completely messed up the mobile version as well. Everything should be back to normal again.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2020 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank-you, Cliff... and Happy New Year!
Quadfather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2020 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QuadfatherSend a Private Message to QuadfatherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, thanks, Cliff. It’s great to be able to post photos easily.
Oregon88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2020 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks so much!

We love you!!!! HAHA
PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2020 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cliff,

Loving the improved mobile access. A question - when I want to post a picture, it keeps telling me I need to log-in (even if I type in my username & pw at the top of the post). I have to post something without a photo before following up with another post with a photo. I am using Android with the latest updates run.

Thanks!

~ Jen
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2020 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

A question - when I want to post a picture, it keeps telling me I need to log-in (even if I type in my username & pw at the top of the post).

I've noticed the same thing... and yes, it's kind of a nuisance.

The workaround is to make sure you log in first at the top of This page.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2020 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

Loving the improved mobile access. A question - when I want to post a picture, it keeps telling me I need to log-in (even if I type in my username & pw at the top of the post). I have to post something without a photo before following up with another post with a photo. I am using Android with the latest updates run.

Yes, that´s because uploaded photos are stored in your own personal data folder. That´s why you need to be logged in first. The thing I don´t get on mobile devices, is that you don´t stay logged in. At least that´s a problem for me on Android. I log in, and for some reason, some time later I´m logged out again.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2020 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Yes, that´s because uploaded photos are stored in your own personal data folder. That´s why you need to be logged in first. The thing I don´t get on mobile devices, is that you don´t stay logged in. At least that´s a problem for me on Android. I log in, and for some reason, some time later I´m logged out again.

Can it ask the "remember this password" question? I thought that was the trigger.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2020 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Android security, maybe?
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2020 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I've noticed the same thing... and yes, it's kind of a nuisance.

The workaround is to make sure you log in first at the top of This page.

Thanks for the workaround!!
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2020 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Cliff,

Just one issue I've noticed. When I tap the menu icon and the three options appear, My Profile, Log In/out and Search Forum, only the Login button works.

Edit: it also looks like the "goto" button at the top doesn't work.

[This message has been edited by PatrickTRoof (edited 01-19-2020).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2020 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof:

Just one issue I've noticed. When I tap the menu icon and the three options appear, My Profile, Log In/out and Search Forum, only the Login button works.

Edit: it also looks like the "goto" button at the top doesn't work.

You are absolutely correct. I hadn't implemented those yet for the mobile version.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2020 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are absolutely correct. I hadn't implemented those yet for the mobile version.

No worries, Cliff. I'm sure you'll get it working soon enough.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock