Looking for post of my burnt yellow gt convertible by FIERO JOHN-WI
Started on: 08-30-2017 03:18 PM
Replies: 18 (600 views)
Last post by: FIERO JOHN-WI on 09-01-2017 08:15 AM
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2017 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been searching for the post of my burnt up fiero gt Automoda convertible, it was sitting in a junkyard can someone post the link on here I can't find it..
Thank you in advance.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2017 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh no! Was the top salvageable?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2017 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember seeing some pics, on here, over a year ago. I couldn't tell you when or where, now. Sorry,
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2017 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIERO JOHN-WI:

Looking for post of my burnt yellow gt convertible...

Was this it?

Sorry, couldn't resist. Blast from the past. RIP Trevor.
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2017 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol, mine looked worse.
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was this it ?

http://phantaziagrafx.com/A...mages/Formula_11.JPG

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 08-31-2017).]

FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, that is a formula... Mine was a Fiero GT with automoda's hydrylic top, sitting in a junkyard burnt up but not all of it... Hope someone can find it and post on here...
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a a yellow GT Conv
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 08-31-2017).]

FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YES CoolblueGT, that is my yellow fiero gt convertible (it was also featured on the cover FOCOA magazine at Pontiac Michigan) then I sold it to a guy in IL, then someone posted on here, It said something to the effect, found rare prototype burnt fiero convertible in junk yard and there were pictures of it... Those are the pictures Im looking for it was posted on here, but just cant find them....
So I still hope someone has and will post link to it........

[This message has been edited by FIERO JOHN-WI (edited 08-31-2017).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the pics at home of your burnt Yellow GT Automoda Top as I had tried to get someone to remove it before being pressed. As soon as I am home I will post them.... it was equipped with hydraulics pistons on the top mechanism which was a rare option.
regards
Danyel
------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 08-31-2017).]

FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes that's the one!! Look forward to you posting them..
Thank you
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are the pics I have .... I tried really hard to get that convertible trailered here to no avail.... car had been pressed and gone from the lot. what a pity to see. I was desperate for a convertible back then ... now I own one ...

regards
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting. I remember seeing some of those pics. I wonder what happened, and why the upper intake is sticking up.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Interesting. I remember seeing some of those pics. I wonder what happened, and why the upper intake is sticking up.

It caught fire .... removed to get salvageable parts. J/K haha

Danyel
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Danyel, yes that was my beloved fiero gt I made, sold it to a man in IL. I sold it so I could afford a new home I was building. He told me he was going to drive it, not show it, he had a BMW convertible thsy wad his pride and joy.
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIERO JOHN-WI

2402 posts
Member since Jun 2001
I even gave him the build book on it, all the trophies it won, keep a couple pics that was it. I know there is a promotional video they did for the company, they liked everything I did making it look factory. RIP fiero gt, it was a great eye catching car...
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I even gave him the build book on it, all the trophies it won, keep a couple pics that was it. I know there is a promotional video they did for the company, they liked everything I did making it look factory. RIP fiero gt, it was a great eye catching car...

Wow I wonder what ever happened to that build book .... have you ever laid eyes on a COMPLETE Automoda manual ??

regards
Danyel
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know there is a promotional video they did for the company...

Eric has it on his site.
http://mail.boomtastic.com/...ideos/Misc/Automoda/
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2017 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's the one!!! Man my mullet, looks awesome back then!!!!!!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock