Dearlership "ONLY" collections for 1984, 85, 86, 87, 88 by FIERO JOHN-WI
Started on: 11-06-2015 03:30 PM
Replies: 21 (842 views)
Last post by: batousai666 on 11-23-2015 03:00 PM
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Fiero family, we touch on some many collections for the fiero, but I have never seen anyone post pictures of just "Dealership" collections (AKA All the different paper material that the dealership got from Pontiac) and I think it would be a great idea if people could post what year they collect and see what people may have or not have or even knew it extisted. I myself, collect anything and everything from the dealership that was offered in 1988 from Pontiac, but maybe when people start posting pictures, maybe I am missing some things. So lets start seeing your collections of dealer albums, saleman brochures and so on!! I will try to post mine this weekend sometime, But I also think this would be a great reference topic to keep checking back on if you are trying to obtain "everything" from a certain year or maybe you collect more then one year. NOTE I would like to see more then just fiero luggage for 1984 (this is not a knock on anyone that has that) just want to see what kind of paperwork or catalogs or mailers or brochures or specially paper work, dealer wall hangings sent to sales staff or dealerships display items or awards.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested! I don't have anything but I would love to see the 88 stuff as I have two of them in the family!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 04-19-2016).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I assume you're aware of the 88 database thread? Or is that not the data you're looking for?
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a great idea! I don't have any such, but vendors usually hand out all sorts of stuff. Intel, Canon, HP, Microsoft, etc. I'm sure things work the same way for dealerships.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2015 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In my video you can see 3 dealer books 85 -- 86 -- 88 missing the 84 and 87 (sold)..... I will also be selling the 85 and 86 dealer books next week, I am modifying the 88 Dealer Binder for my 88 Automoda. In the pic below you can see I removed all the car names except Fiero and also erased the word Product. This dealer book will contain all the docs and pics on my 88 convertible.

Youtube

Dealer Product book (modified)

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-15-2015).]

zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2015 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not sure I completely understand what you are asking. But here is all the documentation that came with my car.

Note: I am not the original owner, but all the info was given to me when I purchased it.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2015 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

The OP is referring to artifacts not available to the general public.

Like wooden pen holder with a carved Fiero on it, given to a Pontiac Exec, I saw a picture of these in an old thread.
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Like wooden pen holder with a carved Fiero on it, given to a Pontiac Exec, I saw a picture of these in an old thread.

Yep

Like the bottle of Pontiac Wine I have that's dated 1988
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is what I have in as far as Fiero items. 1986, 1987 Dealers Guide 1988 Full line sale brochure, 88 Pontiac Sports cars fold out and 88 Salesperson training guide.

Oh and the fake wood model of the 2M4

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 11-18-2015).]

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hyperv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a number of dealer items like the sales marketing books, all the brochures even the Canadian ones. The two IMSA paintings, Dealer posters, Pontiac Motorsports hats and such.

The one thingI have never seen another of is the 12x24 foot 1984 Fiero Billboard I have. It is still unposted and in new condition. I have a Corvette Billboard up in the garage now and would love to put the Fiero up but there is no more to be found and I hate to glue it up. The Corvette I have two more of so if it is torn etc I can replace it.
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not dealer, but one of my best collectables from FIERO plant.

Ron T
Historian
Indy owner #305

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That ^ ^ ^ is very cool.

Was that a door?
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is a framed sign 53"X86"

Ron T

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2015 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2015 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thunderstruck GT

2664 posts
Member since Oct 2015

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2015 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:
The one thingI have never seen another of is the 12x24 foot 1984 Fiero Billboard I have. It is still unposted and in new condition. I have a Corvette Billboard up in the garage now and would love to put the Fiero up but there is no more to be found and I hate to glue it up. The Corvette I have two more of so if it is torn etc I can replace it.

Pics? Couldnt you use screws and siome kind of tabs that sort of pinch it to the wall? Or a shelf?
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2015 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got this with the paperwork when I picked up a Mera from Florida off Ebay
also have a copy of the sales video off an old VHS tape they used in the dealerships as a promo tool

front and back covers with a tri-fold middle.......also have a black and white lame hand out for the 87 Mera.
this one I feel is more to promote the '88 version with the addition of the 88 only issued Cromodora Pentaspoke wheels as well as the LH&RH powered side mirrors pretty cool how far they went in trying to sell there baby's

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock