Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  21st Annual Fieros at Carlisle - June 27, 2015 (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
21st Annual Fieros at Carlisle - June 27, 2015 by MAFOA Events
Started on: 02-09-2015 09:21 AM
Replies: 168 (3262 views)
Last post by: Fierochic88 on 07-01-2015 06:35 PM
MAFOA Events

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those who have never been to the Carlisle Fiero show, here's a map. Look for the big MAFOA club tent and lots of Fieros! If you've been to one of our shows before, we'll be in the same spot as previous years:

IP: Logged
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone is interested in doing dinner or a track night on Friday, definitely let us know.

MAFOA BOD
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there going to be a Saturday after the show dinner get together? I think there was one last year....
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Is there going to be a Saturday after the show dinner get together? I think there was one last year....

I do believe so! I imagine it will be at Hoss's but will doublecheck ;-)

~ Jen
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just registered for Fieros at Carlisle (the extravaganza). Now need to register for the springs park show in historic Lititz and get some food to bring along. Two excellent shows in two months. What could be better?

Haven't heard anything from the club as yet but would be very pleased if a Friday evening dinner before the show is held. Some of us arrive on Friday and depart for home late Saturday afternoon so Friday eve is best for us. The club has done Fridays before but I am not sure about a dinner event being planned as yet. Let see what the group comes up with.
------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 05-04-2015).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We'll be rehearsal dining that night but if enough people want to do a Friday night dinner, I'll look into a reservation. Post here if you're interested or shoot me a Pm.

~Jen
Fieronut83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2015 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieronut83Send a Private Message to Fieronut83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for sharing the map. Many years in the past it was hard to navigate around the facility as everyone was arriving and I have not yet been to GM Nationals since Fieros at Carlisle was moved there. I am glad to see we are no longer parked on the hill.

John
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2015 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieronut83:

Thank you for sharing the map. Many years in the past it was hard to navigate around the facility as everyone was arriving and I have not yet been to GM Nationals since Fieros at Carlisle was moved there. I am glad to see we are no longer parked on the hill.

John

Glad to see you have returned to the area!

~ Jen
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rooms are going fast everyone! If you need a hotel, you definitely want to book ASAP.

MAFOA BOD
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan on attending (as a guest) this year. I blew the head gasket in my GT so it's going to have to sit out this year. Does anyone plan on being a vendor for Fiero parts or accessories...preferably for the 3800 conversion? If so I have a credit card with your name on it I look forward to meeting those who will be there and checking out everyone's cars

------------------
87 Fiero GT 3.4 Pushrod with 7730 ECM & DIS
88 MERA #8013
85 Fiero SE with 3.1 pushrod
86 Fiero SE 2.8 stock
http://www.youtube.com/LostNotForgotton

FTF Engineering

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your sig lists four Fieros. Bring one of the other ones?
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FTF Engineering:

Your sig lists four Fieros. Bring one of the other ones?

One thing that probably gets lost in all this is that ALL Fieros are welcome. You don't have to have a "show car" . Daily drivers, high mileage cars, stock, modified, custom, the ordinary and the extraordinary. MAFOA is about having fun. I have a middle of the road modified Fiero and the enjoyment is driving it/cruising to the show, staying over, seeing all the neat cars and exhibiting in the fun field with some of the nicest car hobbyists from all over the USA and Canada.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LostNotForgotton:

I plan on attending (as a guest) this year. I blew the head gasket in my GT so it's going to have to sit out this year. Does anyone plan on being a vendor for Fiero parts or accessories...preferably for the 3800 conversion? If so I have a credit card with your name on it I look forward to meeting those who will be there and checking out everyone's cars

FieroJon is usually present and can offer some guidance and perhaps parts in this realm. There are also usually several 3800sc owners who can tell you which vendors are good to visit.

~ Jen

LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never been to this event before so would the car owners be around their cars if people wanted to chat with them? I definitely would love to talk to any of the 3800 owners who have done the work and maybe bring a small video camera to go over the in's and out's of the project as well as any advice people want to give. If FieroJon will be available I'd love to spend some time picking his brain as well as any others who can pass along some knowledge. I plan on having a camera anyway because it's always cool to check out other peoples Fiero's. I'd only ever run into someone once who had a 3800sc Fiero. I couldn't talk him into letting me get behind the wheel but he was cool enough to take me for a quick ride in it.

As for bringing a car to the show...maybe I'll plan that for next year. The Blue Car wouldn't make it to the event unless I trailered it there and then drove it into the event. The 3.1 Fiero is still a work in progress that is near completion. I converted it from a 4cyl and I just have to finish troubleshooting the wiring for the back-up lights, do the exhaust from the Y pipe back and an alignment. The 86SE has some kind of transmission issue and when you put it in drive it won't shift out of 1st. I haven't had time to look at that one yet. So the closest one that would be presentable is the MERA. The only issue I have with that is the fact that I painted it myself after it was rear-ended years ago. It was the first car I painted so I think I should either paint it again or have it painted because I still have more paint. It was a learning experience but even after repainting the car it was later broken into and jacked up the paint around the doors. Then to add insult to injury my kids decided to throw rocks at it when they were real little. None of it is real bad and you can't really tell on camera but in person it's got quite a few dings and scratches that I need repainted. Maybe I'll try and have it repainted for next year. It still wouldn't be a "show car" but I think it would be a lot nicer to look at.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've never been to this event before so would the car owners be around their cars if people wanted to chat with them? I definitely would love to talk to any of the 3800 owners who have done the work and maybe bring a small video camera to go over the in's and out's of the project as well as any advice people want to give. If FieroJon will be available I'd love to spend some time picking his brain as well as any others who can pass along some knowledge. I plan on having a camera anyway because it's always cool to check out other peoples Fiero's. I'd only ever run into someone once who had a 3800sc Fiero. I couldn't talk him into letting me get behind the wheel but he was cool enough to take me for a quick ride in it.

As for bringing a car to the show...maybe I'll plan that for next year. The Blue Car wouldn't make it to the event unless I trailered it there and then drove it into the event. The 3.1 Fiero is still a work in progress that is near completion. I converted it from a 4cyl and I just have to finish troubleshooting the wiring for the back-up lights, do the exhaust from the Y pipe back and an alignment. The 86SE has some kind of transmission issue and when you put it in drive it won't shift out of 1st. I haven't had time to look at that one yet. So the closest one that would be presentable is the MERA. The only issue I have with that is the fact that I painted it myself after it was rear-ended years ago. It was the first car I painted so I think I should either paint it again or have it painted because I still have more paint. It was a learning experience but even after repainting the car it was later broken into and jacked up the paint around the doors. Then to add insult to injury my kids decided to throw rocks at it when they were real little. None of it is real bad and you can't really tell on camera but in person it's got quite a few dings and scratches that I need repainted. Maybe I'll try and have it repainted for next year. It still wouldn't be a "show car" but I think it would be a lot nicer to look at.

Hey Lost,

That is the great thing about Fiero shows - the owners LOVE to talk about their cars. I'm sure you will find some great info and helpful hints as to where to find parts, tips and tricks etc. Definitely bring a camera/phone for photos and video.

As far as your Mera, I encourage you to bring it - there is an award for "Work in Progress" ;-) There are all kinds of Fieros there and everyone is super supportive. We've all been there!!

~ Jen
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,

Just a reminder to get your entries in. Our preferred pre-registration is this Monday; however, we can take your entries through May 24.

Thanks!

MAFOA BOD
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you are looking for 3800 swap info, we expect several of these to attend Carlisle. If my friend Jerry can get off work and makes the show, he has a remarkable high end monster 3800 swap in his Fiero. Its quite a creation to see. I would be glad to guide you to the sources of 3800 swap parts that I have used and tell you about the process. I will leave my cell phone number on the entry card so if I am not at my car you can call me. With all those Fiero listed under your signature, you should have one that's drivable to the show. Fiero owners show up to the show in the daily drivers, the high mileage cars, the ordinary and the extraordinary. We are largely a diverse group of modest collectors. Its all about having fun and not about cutthroat competition or politics.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"

LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are such great salesmen I'll probably go ahead and register at least one of them this weekend which would be the 88 MERA. There's nothing really wrong with that car aside from some cosmetics. I wanna wait until this weekend so I can mow over the idea of possibly registering two vehicles but the second one (the Blue Car) would probably have to be towed out to Carlisle. Just doing a quick price check it would be about $55 for a dolly plus an extra $15 trailer fee to park the dolly at Carlisle. I blew the head gasket while out in New Hampshire over the winter and was able to drive it back so I could actually probably drive it out there too. I'd just have to bring a case (or two) of oil and some coolant. Driving back from NH I had to add 4 quarts of oil every 100 miles. I'll have to see how adventurous I feel
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How is the turnout looking so far?
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnt671:

How is the turnout looking so far?

It's looking good! We're already on track to exceed last year's numbers. Over 2 dozen pre-registrants which is nearly double what we had last year at this time and we ended up with 30 Fieros on the field then, so we're hoping to see some bigger numbers.

Tech session announcement and schedule to follow soon!

MAFOA BOD
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Announcing our new and innovative Tech Session for this year's Fieros at Carlisle! "Traveling Tech: Q & A on Your Car!"

Longtime MAFOA member and sponsor, FieroJon, will be helping participants at this year's Fieros at Carlisle who are seeking questions regarding maintenance and upgrades to their own Fieros. Want to know how to fix your fuel pump? Jon will provide you with guidance on how to tackle the repair and the best place to obtain the parts. Interested in doing upgrading your ignition system? Jon will help to point you in the right direction. Other show attendees are invited to follow along and learn from Jon as he provides guidance to Fiero owners across the showfield.

Sign-ups will be available between 10:30 AM and Noon on the day of the show.

Thank you Jon for your support of MAFOA and Fieros at Carlisle! You can learn more about Jon at fieroservice.com

MAFOA BOD
PFF
System Bot
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MAFOA Events:

Announcing our new and innovative Tech Session for this year's Fieros at Carlisle! "Traveling Tech: Q & A on Your Car!"

Longtime MAFOA member and sponsor, FieroJon, will be helping participants at this year's Fieros at Carlisle who are seeking questions regarding maintenance and upgrades to their own Fieros. Want to know how to fix your fuel pump? Jon will provide you with guidance on how to tackle the repair and the best place to obtain the parts. Interested in doing upgrading your ignition system? Jon will help to point you in the right direction. Other show attendees are invited to follow along and learn from Jon as he provides guidance to Fiero owners across the showfield.

Sign-ups will be available between 10:30 AM and Noon on the day of the show.

Thank you Jon for your support of MAFOA and Fieros at Carlisle! You can learn more about Jon at fieroservice.com

MAFOA BOD

Someone on hand to answer questions about OUR Fiero's...THAT'S AWESEOME!!! Does FieroJon know how to use TunerPro? If he or some of the other members that will be attending have any experience in using TunerPro RT v5 with a Fiero I will get my car up there one way or another. I currently have a 3.4 with the 7730 ecm but I can never get good data from the car. I've always chalked it up to not configuring the .bin & .ads files correctly. I can bring a laptop and an ALDL cable. If there is enough interest I would also consider bringing a projector and a screen if others wanted to see too. Just a thought.
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Someone on hand to answer questions about OUR Fiero's...THAT'S AWESEOME!!! Does FieroJon know how to use TunerPro? If he or some of the other members that will be attending have any experience in using TunerPro RT v5 with a Fiero I will get my car up there one way or another. I currently have a 3.4 with the 7730 ecm but I can never get good data from the car. I've always chalked it up to not configuring the .bin & .ads files correctly. I can bring a laptop and an ALDL cable. If there is enough interest I would also consider bringing a projector and a screen if others wanted to see too. Just a thought.

I will check with Jon and see - that would be pretty interesting! Someone else may also be in the know so we could have them help. If anyone is, let us know!!

MAFOA BOD

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2015 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,

Registration for Carlisle closes on Monday. If you're still interested in registering to save $4, and get a free t-shirt (only a few left!), head to this link.

MAFOA BOD
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2015 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MAFOA Events

174 posts
Member since Jan 2014

FieroJon does not; however, someone there may know? No guarantees but if you have space and want to bring it - go for it ;-)
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MAFOA Events:

FieroJon does not; however, someone there may know? No guarantees but if you have space and want to bring it - go for it ;-)

I look forward to meeting FieroJon and listening to what he has to say about people's cars or questions. I'll definitely bring something. I was hoping to bring two cars but I I'm having trouble getting another driver to commit. I keep jumping back and forth on which car to bring. I'm gonna try and make up my mind tomorrow. So far I'm leaning towards the Blue Car (87 GT) but we'll see. I wish there was someone who rents two car dolly's. I'd bring them both on my own.
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was hoping to bring two cars but I I'm having trouble getting another driver to commit. I keep jumping back and forth on which car to bring.

Are they fixed now or are we talkin' fixing stuff at the side of the road?

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are they fixed now or are we talkin' fixing stuff at the side of the road?

Remember the Blue Demon's first Carlisle? ;-)
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2015 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm getting close to finishing rebuilding my L98, and then I'll have to perform the transplant. I'll definitely be there, but there's no guarantee that my Fiero will
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a reminder that pre-registration closes tomorrow! The show is a little over a month away.

MAFOA BOD

[This message has been edited by MAFOA Events (edited 05-24-2015).]

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone out there would like to donate a unique Fiero-related prize or two to our raffle/silent auction, shoot me a PM! We're looking to include some new and unique Fiero-related items this year and would love to hear from you. Even if it's not unique, but is useful and Fiero-related we welcome it!

MAFOA BOD
PFF
System Bot
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well it took a little longer than I wanted but I finally registered for the event. I'll be bringing two cars. A blue 87GT and an 88 MERA. Look forward to the event!!
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2015 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great! See you in less than a month.

MAFOA BOD
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll be bringing two cars. A blue 87GT and an 88 MERA.

Excellent! I bet steve308 is doing a happy dance hearing there'll be another Ferrari rebody there!

We need to make sure we can get those two cars parked next to eachother somehow. Along with anything else similar that shows.
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Definitely. The more rebodies we can get there, the greater success we will have getting their class created for them.

MAFOA BOD
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Excellent! I bet steve308 is doing a happy dance hearing there'll be another Ferrari rebody there!

We need to make sure we can get those two cars parked next to eachother somehow. Along with anything else similar that shows.

There is not enough alcohol on the face of the earth to make me dance
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One thing that needs to be reminded is that MAFOA welcomes all Fieros and everyone to join the club and participate in its events, member or no member, attendees from the USA and Canada. Over the years we've seen modified, custom, stock, all original, high mileage, daily driver, kit cars and just about every variety and kind of Fieros there. One year we even had a Fiero motorcycle make an appearance. You can drive your car over to the Fiero area at Carlisle to compete for a trophy or just join in the fun and display. Its a very relaxed and casual show within a show on 131 acres.
Throughout the day there are events for all including:
A burnout competition
Ms. Carlisle Contest- A bikini/beauty contest
A Nitro dragster fire up
Design, history and fix it seminars including one especially for the ladies given by a female mechanic
A Womans Oasis area and tent for those who have other interests besides cars
Live Music from the 1980's
Vehicles of historic interest like the first Camaro and so much more.

Join in the largest yearly Fiero event in the NE/Mid-Atlantic area and don't forget the sunscreen.

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 05-31-2015).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That sounds like a challenge for next year ;-)

FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Haha!!! That made me laugh out loud.

I hear ya!!!
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Schedule for Saturday, June 27

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

7:00 AM: Carlisle show grounds open.

7:00 AM - 6:00 PM: Participant judging run by Carlisle Productions. *

10:30 AM – NOON: “Ask a Fiero Expert” Roving Tech Session with “FieroJon” Miller. Sign-up for your tech talk at the MAFOA tent.

11:00 AM - NOON: Participant Judging for Special Trophies on MAFOA show field

NOON: Free hot dogs and bottled water for MAFOA Members at MAFOA tent

2:00 PM: Presentation of Special Awards and Chinese/Silent Auction at MAFOA tent

* Class winners will be posted at the grandstand at 9 AM on Sunday with trophies to be presented at 1 PM. Those not present can have trophies mailed for $10 or picked up by a MAFOA member for delivery at a future MAFOA event.

We also plan to do our usual dinner at Hoss's post-show. We'll have a sign up sheet the day of so we can finalize our reservations. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks!

MAFOA BOD
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock