Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The Rottin Resurrection (Page 1)

Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Construction Zone.
The Rottin Resurrection by johnyrottin
Started on: 07-21-2013 10:09 PM
Replies: 619 (28397 views)
Last post by: jetsnvettes2000 on 06-01-2016 10:13 PM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Rottinchop traveled up to Wisconsin. Archie viewed it...and shook his head in disbelief. Rob has it...and he and the fellas should be recovered from their laughing/crying fits by this time. The Fox Valley boys think they can make it work and my son and I are very hopeful. His heart was a bit crushed by the whole ordeal. Over to you fellas for the details!!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can not wait to see this car completed! I wish I could help.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John,

Good things come to those who wait, and you had more patience and faith then anyone. Here's hoping Fox Valley Fiero's can give you a chop worthy of your wait.

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE (3800 in progress)
Fieros For Sale

jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK here we go!

Prepare yourself....................this is not for the faint of heart.

Here is the bottom of the door.....in the old thread you may have noticed a trim piece here that was made and put on. Well, um fail blew off on the way here stuck on with cheap hardware store caulk.

IMG]//images.fiero.nl/2012/CIMG7062.JPG[/IMG]

WOW is all I have to say and a for just how bad this was., None of the work was symmetrical and was off side to side a lot when measured with a ruler. the light pockets were off as well.

On to the failure of bonding and body work.....
OK this is the right front pillar top were the cut is made for the chop top. notice the lack of sanded and cleaned up surface on the bottom of the pillar piece. I didn't even have to barley lift and it crumbled.

Left side

Were the roof and the rear clip were joined....Fail bonding surfaces were not cleaned up sanded and bonded with bonding adhesive.

the metal work was just as terrible, I will need to find a chunk of metal to fill this in or a factory chunk off a junk car.

that's all for tonight! As bad as it all looks we can fix it!

John gimi a call when you are free tomorrow night. I am home after 6

Archie I will get to work on the list we talked about.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-30-2013).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys this just turns my stomach. I don't even have the words...
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy **** .... I thought it needed a lot of work but I had no idea it was that bad. Damn.

Guys, if you can make it right, I'll have to buy you all a beer.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Guys this just turns my stomach. I don't even have the words...

No biggie we will fix! metal welds and fiberglass bonds. In no time at all it will be whole again! we just need to get a few parts first!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
I think I completed more work in 20 minutes on it tonight than was done in the last 2 years! lol first stages of this is dissecting the work or I should say lack of work that was done. I really want to save the hips that they made but I already have spotted a few issues I may have to address seing how the other things were bonded. tomorrow night I am going to drill a few exploratory holes in them so I can see how they were bonded on. If I see they are bonded with panel adhesive I will leave them on and try and save whats left of the rear clip, if they are not on good I will try and remove them and reuse them, I fear they are a chunk of foam like the front was with aluminum tape as the bond.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-22-2013).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Holy **** .... I thought it needed a lot of work but I had no idea it was that bad. Damn.

Guys, if you can make it right, I'll have to buy you all a beer.

I'll buy the second round.

Looking forward to real progress.
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good luck guys.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been following this one for a while. Sorry about the issues and I hope you all can help redo this. The only time I will say this: "In defense of the work by the one who remains nameless", based upon his previous threads, this all looks like a buck, in which a mold would have been made. All the bodywork looks very temporary.

Anyway, please carry on. Good luck.

Bob

PFF
System Bot
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sad to see how badly this has gone so far, but I am truly encouraged when the Fiero group gets together to help one of their own.

I don't know it would help or not, but I have a hood from my 88 GT that I am not using. It is a very sound and serviceable hood, but the paint on it is very sun burnt. If there was a way to get it all the way over to Wisconsin to you I would give it to this project for free. If there is a way PM me.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark,

Thank you for the kind offer. I know those boys are going to need a whole lot of parts!!! Some good news I received this morning...Chuck may have found the choptop glass!!! Hopefully it is the correct glass. It should be headed up here this week or next.

One other thing I know we will need is a windshield. It helps to keep the bugs out of your teeth when you are driving!

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 08-01-2013).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2013 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see a turn around. Positive vibes...

Send me your tail lights. I will do them for the cost of shipping.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-22-2013).]

85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could you put up a list of parts needed? Sounds like many are willing to donate parts to see this finished!
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One other thing I know we will need is a windshield. It helps to keep the bugs out of your teeth when you are driving!

http://tinyurl.com/me2bzhs

[This message has been edited by Formula (edited 07-22-2013).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony, thanks. I am not sure which way Rob intends to head on this project. I am leaving it completly up to him and the fellas. It will be one heck of a surprise!!! Will definitely take you up on the offer if they had thay way though. Your tailights always look amazing!

Also, I think Rob is still inspecting and will come up with a parts list soon. From what I know at this point hood, fenders, nose, rear decklid, and windshield. From there I am not sure.
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have lots of Fieros in the boneyards down around my area. I can head out and strip things that you fellas need to help build this beast back up. If theres any way I can help let me know.

~James
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Um, wow. That is beyond criminal. Really hoping to see this car turned around.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Johnny, I am going to a wedding in the UP at Manistee, I think the third weekend of August. If you can wait until then I can strap the hood onto the top of my Impala and bring it with me. I will drive it down to where the Fiero is and drop it off, that way it won't cost anyone anything. If that is alright I will PM you to get the address where I need to drop it off.
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If there is anything I can do to help let me know!
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A moment of silence........... after pulling the rest of the body off and taking a crap load of measurements the frame is a loss. Pics to follow but to sum it up as you all wait for the pics the roof is bent every which way but square the b pillar is twisted and well missing chunks. Good news tho this project may not be dead yet..............just keep in the back of your mind a grandfathers ax. Sometimes you have to replace the handle sometimes you have to replace the head but.... its still grandpas ax more to follow on that.....
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
JOHN!!!! Steve just may have found a Engine! I told him to post linky on here! he just texted me
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome!!! Do we need to have it checked out?
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would reseal and check bearings.

But that's just me.

Steve

[This message has been edited by 86soon3.4 (edited 07-22-2013).]

KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sure hope you end up with the car you were supposed to! If you or the guys were closer I would say you could have access to my cnc mill, lathe or whatever else may be needed. Good luck!

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

bulldog85043

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bulldog85043Send a Private Message to bulldog85043Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

OK here we go!

Anyone else getting boxes with X's in them...?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK here we go This really hurts posting these pics, if it was not for the hack job this was a beautiful frame.
Here you can see the right B pillar and it is well look at the pics.

Drivers side

Both sides I can get my finger into the right side more since it is not square and higher

Here is a pic of how bad the dash fit Chris could barley see out of it and it was taped in not bonded or bolted in and then mud was over the tape.

John, here is were the roof is smashed up by him putting in what looks like a porta power and jacking the crap out of it bending the roof up and pulling it in.

I hope this pic turns out , shows how bent up the roof is

I put my back window template in it to check it further and it was sloppy all the way around

After discovering the mashed up roof line I grabbed a extra roof I had laying in storage and we used it to compare just how out of whack the center of the roof was.

we then threw a stock dash in it to see if the windshield would have even fitted with the chop and well that part he got right at least.

Chris is giving opinion of a he who remains unnamed chopping skills

Here we are taking more measurements to see just how bad it is bent up and what kind of hacking I would have to do to fix it.

And that's All folks and now for the sad part the car is too bent up to fix, between the missing parts and the poor construction this poor car died by the hands of that person. We made a collective decision that this car would be unsafe or impractical at this point to try and fix with so much of it hacked off missing or ruined. BUT!! there is hope, As we were going threw looking it over and looking at every option and angle we have found a solution..Stay tuned this is not over yet!

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2013 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will not turn this into a circus. But, I just want to say that the "satisfied customers" need to pull a panel or two on their cars.

I am too far away to help out physically, but my offer stands guys.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I will not turn this into a circus. But, I just want to say that the "satisfied customers" need to pull a panel or two on their cars.

I am too far away to help out physically, but my offer stands guys.

I was just about to add Since it was already asked by Blackthundergt, I would for sure get the body off asap and get a ruler and get going on it. after seeing this hack job those other cars may be really unsafe. As John asked me would I put my daughters in this car My answer is HELL FREAKING NO! this thing is ready to fold up. Guys who had work done take out your wheel well liners and look at the back of all your panels also if you have any cracking or in this cars case crap just falling off.
PFF
System Bot
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tonight after work I went to Rob's to check out the RottinChop and help tear it down to the bare chassis.

NOT GOOD. Poor welds, cuts, holes, and bends in the roof structure and chassis that have turned a near perfect rust free car into a serious threat to all Flexi-Fliers with it's ability to twist itself. The only part we coud be sure was square was the rear hoop around the rear glass, every other part had some serious issue we couldn't be sure of it's integrity. Dash installed with aluminum tape as the only fastener and so high you could hardly see out of it, BUT it was easy to remove! [lol, but really not funny, sorry Johnny] The front end body work was a pure mess as well as the rear decklid and taillight panel. Ready for paint? HA! When did USPS shipping boxes become a proper body component?

ITS A SERIOUS MESS! Rob will be getting the pics up soon if he hasn't done so already so everyone can see the quality of work that came out of that shop. I would be concerned if I had a car previously completed from this place, if you do, I would go over it with a fine tooth comb, make sure you check for cardboard and aluminum tape! It may look pretty on the outside, but I'd be worried about the inside. The only parts nice on the car are the rear fender hips, rear bumper, the upper halves of the door panels, and the tip up doors, which I think are the only parts not fabricated in that shop.

The condition is quite unfortunate, Johnny has some decisions to make as to how this project shall proceed, but he WILL get a PROPERLY completed chopper from THE FOX VALLEY BOYS

Edited to add: John check this thread
//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...120111-1-076477.html
unsure of present condition but may be viable, and it too would be deserving

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 07-23-2013).]

LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JOHN, very sorry for your loss. keep your chin up tho. I sold my mera project shell last wk or I would donate it to the cause for you. happy motoring.

[This message has been edited by LEEEZARD (edited 07-23-2013).]

Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel physically ill.

Good luck to you dudes, eagerly watching to see how it comes together when some passionate chaps congregate for the greater good.

------------------

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took last night to process. it is gutting that a completely rust free very nice 88GT was ruined while a guy took someone's hard earned cash and produced this junk. I can dwell on the negative and live miserably or I can press on knowing there a good people out there and be a happy guy. I choose that latter. in that spirit here is a current status of the Rottinchop:

Yes, it is headed to the scrap heap. Sad but true. Now on to the good news that comes from the bad news. Choptop #19 is sitting outside Archie's shop. No more. It will head to the Fox Valley boys. So they get to start with an Archie quality chop. Now the boys instead of starting with a car made from this:

and this

They get to start with this:

Yes that is Will's old Formula. So in a way I am finishing it for both of us. Archie is also going to check his storage to see if he has a GT body left. Couldn't do this withoiut Archie!!!

With these ACE Aviator rims:

These Archie doors:

Hopefully turning this engine:

Into something like this:

We will try to use these hips:

And hopefully this rear bumper

These coilovers

These brakes

And some other bits and bobs that will pop up as we go along.

I refuse to let one bad person that weaseled his way into our community set the tone we have with each other and the vendors we embrace. I will maintain a positive outlook and empower the good folks we have working together to make this happen. This is somewhat where we are moving towards:

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-17-2015).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL on the shipping box! yup folks that's right the so called side scoops were made of that very box! John is that the engine from the add? My phone does not let me post to the thread as I am headed to work and off my pc but I will check this later on. I am going to remove as much as I can that can be saved from this one.
ITALGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

John, I am so glad to see this "lemon" situation start to turn into "lemonade" for you. What's happening now is truly a testament to the vast majority of the Fiero community, and it's very humbling to see. I remember a couple of years ago when I blew my tranny at the drag strip, you offered MULTIPLE TIMES to help get my Fiero back on the road... and although I never took you up on the offer, your willingness to help out a complete stranger really says it all.

Kudos to Archie for helping out too.

I wish you the best of luck with the resurrection... if you ever make it down around Cocoa Florida, first round is on me.
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those pictures of the "work" done make me sick. I am sorry your car was ruined but happy things are going to work out in the end.
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya know guys, I am SO GLAD to hear that you are still moving forward with this build despite the damage to the car. What I don't understand is that is the top is indeed that bad, why can't you just cut it off and start over with a new top? I mean surely it would be easier and cheaper to start over that way then to start from scratch with a complete other vehicle> I am assuming you are having to purchase the other car here. Looking at the pictures of the choptop welds and cuts yeah it looks terrible and the pressure applied to the roof in the center like that obviously compromised the roofs integrity but how hard would it be to just level up the frame and take some squaring meaurements/weld in some braces and just break out the sawzall on the top and start over. Seems a shame to throw away a decent body 88GT if all that is damaged is the bodywork and the roofline. You guys are there looking at it and I am of course not so I bow to your experience, of course one fellow there has already done his own choptop himself so that is one more than I have ever done too. I have however done some extensive surgery to the body of a fiero before and tig welded it back together when it was pretty much a loss so maybe I just hate to give up on a Fiero somehow. Either way good luck with it and I wish you were closer I would love to be of assistance. Peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, it is headed to the scrap heap. Sad but true. Now on to the good news that comes from the bad news. Choptop #19 is sitting outside Archie's shop. No more. It will head to the Fox Valley boys. So they get to start with an Archie quality chop.

Dang, you move fast! Awesome update.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 07-24-2013).]

This thread has been moved here: The Construction Zone.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock