Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The Rottin Resurrection (Page 5)

Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Construction Zone.
The Rottin Resurrection by johnyrottin
Started on: 07-21-2013 10:09 PM
Replies: 619 (28397 views)
Last post by: jetsnvettes2000 on 06-01-2016 10:13 PM
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Peanut butter for the win!!!!!!! Bye BYE mice! got 2 in the traps last night!
IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay. Fine...

The Four MOUSEketeers.
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Anyone Wants To Donate $ To The Rottin resurrection P.m. Me For My Paypal Address.

Steve
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont forget to clean out the ductwork that is attached to the back of the dash......
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I went over to Rob's tonight to help wrench on the Will-Rottinchop and I can pretty confidently say that the mouse patrol is over. The car is just about stripped down and ready to be cleaned up and start reassembly. Rob will put up some pics in a bit I'm sure to show the progress. There is a long way to go to complete, but it'll get there. Talking with Rob the plan is to get the chassis assembled enough to proceed with body work first as we're in a bit of a time crunch for painting before the weather turns. We're going to start needing some parts soon, and someone to help wrench on it here and there would be great to speed this project along.

Either way we'll get it done, it's just a matter of time.

Thanks for watching

Chris, a member of
THE FOX VALLEY BOYS
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey look! thumbs up, now that's more like it!

We totally gutted the fire wall and removed the heater box and took it all apart to clean out the nursery and fix all the mouse chew spots.

I will need to figure out a few wires, they had a code alarm security system tied in with the remote door poppers for the shaved door handles. Now there is a few out of place wires but I am sure Timm will help figure that out.

Decklid scoop showed up! Thanks Cowspatoot!

the house of mouse is now gone!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 08-08-2013).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Hey!! I would like to find a set of pedals out of a automatic before I get any farther mechanically, Tomorrow night I am going to be spending the night rebuilding the heater box and figuring out a material to replace the rotted poopy pee vent doors. I also need to figure out a seal for the heater core they ate that too.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
No pics tonight! Just a progress report, I spent the night cleaning and cleaning some more! I soaked the entire inside of the car down in engine cleaner then I hosed it out and vacuumed it out, then I took a very strong mix of bleach and water and went over the inside again then hosed it off and sucked it all up. I then once more took the engine cleaner to it and scrubbed it this time with a brush to get the remaining bits of mouse poo off the wiring. After that another rinse and suck and for good measure one more bleach treatment and rinse and then vacuumed it all up. It may be a bit OCD to to it that way but I do not want anyone getting in this thing and taking a chance of ever getting sick. now it is nice and clean.

After that I moved onto the heater box and all its parts and did the same process.

I will need a set of automatic pedals really soon, I have a steering column I think I can use. and I noticed the column boot is torn so I will need to figure out a fix for that so no more mice can get in.

I am still waiting on the nose situation to be figured out, Chuck and I seem to be playing phone tag due to me being in paint booth when he calls so I am not sure of the nose status.

John we need to figure out the rocker situation? are we going with stock style? if so we will need to find all that stuff or, are we going to try and find something like the Archie ones on my car?

Parts also that I see will be needing is a dash for sure, this one is toast and well I guess we need to figure out the color or do black like mine. I like black, it goes with any color carpet and seat.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The engine will be picked up tomorrow and delivered to Rob on Thursday. I'll be in Neenah for work and I'll drop it off after I'm finished up there. Another piece of the puzzle to get going....

Don....is the torque converter still available?

Mark
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK SO time for a update of cool things starting to happen! Time to see a bit of progress all be it that it is really the beginning stages so yes it looks a bit rough because it is!! . Any who, her we go I started to modify the gt rear clip today getting it ready for the big chop. I had to stop tho, I wont continue with the C pillars till after I get the new hips from Jimmy. but, what I mainly worked on today is setting up the gap for the 2 piece roof and getting all the mounting points were they need to be so it sits nice. I will have to shape the seam a bit but that's all minor tidly stuff as I go.
At this point it is not much to look at but what it is to look at is a bit of progress, ever slow as it may be.

And one last pic, I did a temp bond on the modified B pillar filler to hold it in position while I bond everything together, I will then flip it over after taking it off the car and do the glass work on the back. After all the back side stuff is done I will then redo this section so it is nice and flat and properly bonded and looking stock. I am probably being a bit over picky with this section in doing so but I want it to never have a issue ever. Plus I need to modify the area a bit to do my hybrid notchy / fastback hybrid sail window. More to come on that later.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 08-11-2013).]

Bigjake34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't see any Popsicle sticks or duct tape....your doing it wrong...it will never hold....lol....seriously, It all looks good man!!
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Steve and I are out here plugging away in the rain sorting out the cradle and its bits, and we have come across the issue with the brake rotors hitting the metal parts of this upgraded hub mount thingy. We need to know who made it and is there a spacer that goes behind the Corvette rotor to keep it from rubbing on the black part shown in the pic. Also, the rotors are not drilled all that great and have a bit of a out of whack with the wheel studs but I am sure we can just clearance the holes a bit to address that. Here are the pics Identify what the heck kind of brackets these are???

Don Kraus

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don KrausSend a Private Message to Don KrausEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You bet it is Mark,let me know when you want it.
Don

------------------
IMSA 34
60' - 1.555
1/4 mi - 10.519
mph - 130.29

TOO FAR
60' - 1.491
1/4 mi - 11.323
mph - 116.4

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll PM you my phone number and set up a time to come and get it.

Thanks, Don!
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Hey Steve and I are out here plugging away in the rain sorting out the cradle and its bits, and we have come across the issue with the brake rotors hitting the metal parts of this upgraded hub mount thingy. We need to know who made it and is there a spacer that goes behind the Corvette rotor to keep it from rubbing on the black part shown in the pic. Also, the rotors are not drilled all that great and have a bit of a out of whack with the wheel studs but I am sure we can just clearance the holes a bit to address that. Here are the pics Identify what the heck kind of brackets these are???

No idea where the brackets came from, but the rear wheel bearing is 1.65" thick and the front C4 12" rotor is 1.903" deep (inside hat to inboard rotor face). I don't have a rear one to measure right now, but assuming the same hat thickness, it would be 1.673". If the hat is thicker on the rear rotor, then it might fit.

That adapter plate might also cause CV housing interference with the backside of the upright as well, so it would be worth throwing an axle in it to make sure there aren't other issues.

What size wheels are planned? If they are 17" or larger, I will donate the hardware for my 13" kit - so the only additional cost would be the rotors. It uses the stock 88 calipers and parking brake cables.

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 08-11-2013).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

No idea where the brackets came from, but the rear wheel bearing is 1.65" thick and the front C4 12" rotor is 1.903" deep (inside hat to inboard rotor face). I don't have a rear one to measure right now, but assuming the same hat thickness, it would be 1.673". If the hat is thicker on the rear rotor, then it might fit.

That adapter plate might also cause CV housing interference with the backside of the upright as well, so it would be worth throwing an axle in it to make sure there aren't other issues.

What size wheels are planned? If they are 17" or larger, I will donate the hardware for my 13" kit - so the only additional cost would be the rotors. It uses the stock 88 calipers and parking brake cables.

Cool If I remember right the wheels are 18's so that would work. I think we have the rotors already I will go take pic and measure them.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
The wheels are 18's but I am pretty sure the rotors are 12 inch. here are a few pics

IFLYR22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IFLYR22Send a Private Message to IFLYR22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Those look a lot like someones version of the old HT Motorsports 12" brake brackets (using Wilwood Dynalite calipers and Wilwood Rotors & Hats) for the 88's. I looked at pictures of my Ryan/Held Motorsports versions for the 84-87, and they are different, but similar. There is the spot for the Wilwood mechanical spot caliper (parking brake at top) and separate braking caliper (towards the rear).

-Dave

[This message has been edited by IFLYR22 (edited 08-11-2013).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright guys, what is the best way through this issue?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Alright guys, what is the best way through this issue?

We sell the 12 inch rotors, get the 13 inch ones and take up fieroguru on his offer! and it is the easiest and you dont need to buy calipers then we just use the ones we already have!

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little update on my end....

I have the engine. It's sitting in the back of the Suburban ready to roll up to Rob on Thursday.

I also ran out to Jefferson this afternoon and picked up the torque converter that Don Kraus graciously donated with a couple of other needed items. Thank you, Don!

Hey, Steve.....get ready for the engine!

Mark
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like it is all coming together!!!!!!!!!! Hey would anybody be willing to trade 12 inch corvette rotors for the 13 inch ones that work with Fierogurus brackets????????????

After diggin in boxes I found these shells of calipers too, they have no pistons in them are they for the 12 inch Corvette upgrade?

[img]//images.fiero.nl/2012/CIMG7178.JPG[/img
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After diggin in boxes I found these shells of calipers too, they have no pistons in them are they for the 12 inch Corvette upgrade?

Those look like 84-87 calipers. In fact...those look like the 84-87 calipers that were originally being done for the Joel project.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:

Those look like 84-87 calipers. In fact...those look like the 84-87 calipers that were originally being done for the Joel project.

Huh, Why did I not notice that! It has been a while since I saw stock ones I have grand am ones on mine.
Well if they are for that project I can try and send them if the post office would do that, but they are just shells, he took them apart I assume and lost the guts.

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Huh, Why did I not notice that! It has been a while since I saw stock ones I have grand am ones on mine.
Well if they are for that project I can try and send them if the post office would do that, but they are just shells, he took them apart I assume and lost the guts.

Just dispose of them. I have another set that I will donate to the Georgia Fiero Club as we resurrect the Joel Project.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:

Just dispose of them. I have another set that I will donate to the Georgia Fiero Club as we resurrect the Joel Project.

Will do, or I can hang onto them and if someone needs a core to rebuild they are solid I see no pitting in the bore.
Aug 12th, 2013
Freak-Du-Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Freak-Du-FieroSend a Private Message to Freak-Du-FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Guys this just turns my stomach. I don't even have the words...

I've been looking at getting a project Fiero... now I'm starting to think that what I've been looking at are worth twice what I thought they were. Now to get past the first page and see how this turned out so far.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So tonight I got a little farther. First I finished rebuilding the heater box and make all new seals for it so mice can never get in then around all the pipes and stuff were the mice chewed threw I sealed it further with a layer of 3m strip caulk wich is the same black gooey stuff they use around the pipes from the factory. After that I then got to work taking the old doors apart to salvage the parts I need to put the glass in the lambo doors. It got dark so I went shopping and picked up paint and bondo and I also purchased the carpet for the trunk for when we get that far.
Aug 13th, 2013
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like ill be bringing my Corvette up when I pick up the transmission. I'll be happy to donate and swap. If you still need. I'm looking at about the weekend of the 30th could be sooner, but i'm leaving my transmission guy some leeway.

Jake/Aaron
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's awesome! Contact fieroguru and he can walk you through the rotor retrieval and the drilling process he uses..

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 08-13-2013).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John pic for ya!
Shiny!

A few more!

OK now that that's up Diner time and back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 08-13-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
So I went back out to finish up installing the radiator and noticed a small issue, the orifice tube on the filler neck were the hose hooks up for the overflow tank had a crack in it. I managed to remove it in once piece and now I need to figure out a replacement. John do you have the receipt yet from Champion? It probably got cracked with all the moving from place to place and I would imagine Champion can just send us a new one. the threads in the filler neck are perfect. I sent a email to them and I hope to hear back by tomorrow or I will see if the guy at work in the machine shop can make a new one.
Aug 14th, 2013
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That should be a 1/8 NPT fitting, any local hardware store should have them on the shelf for a buck of two. The barb end will be slightly different, but will work.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

That should be a 1/8 NPT fitting, any local hardware store should have them on the shelf for a buck of two. The barb end will be slightly different, but will work.

Good to know, I was thinking of replacing it with a brass one like that too.
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob I'm planning on coming over after work tonight to work on the car, I'll calll you later to see if you'll be around. What parts are in desperate need, must have now?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would say the ground effects are what is an immediate need. Rob wants to get going on the bodywork. Let's see what he says.
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HOLY CRAP!!!! I guess I need to get here on more often. Life has been throwing curveballs our way for the past year and my indy has been on the back burner.

I feel like I just got blindsided by a bus... I'm so dumbfounded! First at the meeting this past weekend, I saw the pics of the Joel car as it sits.... the club told me to find your threads.... I can't believe what I've seen on this thread and the previous one... I'm heartbroken

John I'm so sorry this happened to you. Patty and I talked about what an awesome guy you were after we met you during the Joel car build. Your push to make sure everything was just so. Your contribution was so inspiring. I remember seeing your car when I was there for that build as well as during the moves. I was so excited to see what it would become. I'm so sad to see it ended like that. I was really hoping a certain someone was going to redeem himself in the end, but he let us all down. I got fed a lot of falsehoods it seems....

It warms my heart to see you have so many by you stepping up to help you get the car you deserve. I only wish I was closer so I could help. Fox valley rocks!

Ga fiero club is working the details here to get the Joel car straightened out , so at least I can contribute there. I will be following your thread and praying that everything stays smooth for you this time around!

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE" Stormtrooper Edition
Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Poly all round & Black Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45 on 18x8 (47 offset w/ 8-9mm spacer) 1.5 coils cut off 1984 WS6 springs
Rear: 265/35 on 18x8.5 (45 offset) Coil-overs w/ 10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Everything is the previous owners fault!

[This message has been edited by redraif (edited 08-15-2013).]

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well we made a little progress tonight, we reassembled most of the heater box and ducts, reinstalled most of the interior harness, and finished cleaning up everything in front of the windshield chassis wise. We also found more mice, and lots of weeds from this car's time in Texas. Hopefully that's the end of the mice, but I'm not so sure about the weeds. You'd be surprised where weeds can grow in a car from sitting in a field. This chassis is in excellent condition in spite of the mice and weeds, it's a great starting point for this project. We're really starting to need those missing body parts like the nose and ground effects. Hopefully those will get up here soon. It sounds like there's a set of automatic pedals on the way which is good so we'll be getting the rest of that together soon. All in all it's moving along. She'll be looking prettty in no time.

The Fox Valley Boys
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wash me in bleach and scrub me in brillo! MICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 15th, 2013
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread has been moved here: The Construction Zone.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock