Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  calling all 3800 SC nuts!! i finally did it!! i got a new Fiero. (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
calling all 3800 SC nuts!! i finally did it!! i got a new Fiero. by batousai666
Started on: 01-19-2013 07:49 PM
Replies: 388 (9071 views)
Last post by: Larryinkc on 07-18-2014 05:19 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 1987 Pontiac Dealer book So if you need codes or whatever let me know.
Steve W
NE Grand Rapids, MI
88 Coupe now at Wellers Auto Parts
87 GT 3800 SC
IP: Logged
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Blue! I like the blue!

i do too....its kinda hokey. if i had the choice i would have left it blue. but the front and rear bumpers are red....maroon.
cuz they are not OEM.
but i would like to bring back the org blue if i can. but the black is what i liked right off. so i am split. but if i can save the OEM blue i am

I have a 1987 Pontiac Dealer book So if you need codes or whatever let me know.
Steve W
NE Grand Rapids, MI
87 GT 3800 SC

*edit*
cool thanks. you snuck in while i was draftin

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-18-2013).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
check this out
no more sideways.....tight tho.
i got to give the TA a shove....but that sucka is heavy!
need to orginize a little....never bought a car in the winter before. caught me off....a bit

tight........

real tight

really really tight!!!

main door closed and everything. *supercheese*

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But you still have a big big donkey butt garage. You should see what I have to work with. Seems builders are building new homes with smaller, I mean smaller garages! I'll take a picture and show you. I am envious of your garage!

Here is an old picture of my garage with just 88 in it.

Another old picture.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 02-22-2013).]

InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like your collection, nice.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks guys......i think. Solo you alright hows you new ride going?? got a handle on it, yet? i hope so.
My collection has shaped right up, indeed. i dont know whats left. a car payment car i guess
something real pimp....like a QuickSilver. ohh yeah
I guess they are all paid for as well as My 1996 Jeep sport i bought with 36,000 miles on it in 1998. so thats a plus.

this just in.....*Flash*

we have confirmation.....front compartment lid IS, i repeat "IS" OEM!! super cool!!

now for an ice storm with up to 4 inches of lake effect snow to bring back reality. took it for a spin today, with the temps over 40* and gotmit to 145..........yeeeehaw!!! i love living by the country with 2 major highways i highly suggest when you buy a house next time, take this into consideration

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
i dont know....that red has me wondering, tho.....did not see that before. but i was too busy driving i guess HA!
LEEEZARD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i like the blue too
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2013 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so i have been noticing a lot of '87 Blue Fieros for sale, lately and i think i want one for a panel swap.
so i have a question about Fiero body panels.....
anyone know if the GT style is more "AreoDynamic" than the notch style??

most the Blue sale 1987's are GT's so far....the one non- may have been repainted from black.
just dreammin of the future and love the collector....status behind this blue and its recent avaliblity
funny how things work, eh??

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-21-2013).]

darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2013 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aerodynamic and fiero do not go together... at 130 I know the GT nose is SLIGHTLY better than my coupe (87/88) nose. My new nascar nose is a million times better than any fiero front end.
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2013 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the notchback is better than the fastback, and the aero noses are better then the coupe noses. The aero notch would be best (like what you have).

I would just pick what you like, it won't be that big of a difference. I personally would like a fastback with the 87-88 coupe bumpers and sides, which would be the absolute worst aero car.
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2013 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for then input.....
strange i am shopping panels for a 25 year old paint but i guess i AM a strange bird,or so i have been told

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-21-2013).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2013 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

thanks for then input.....
strange i am shopping panels for a 25 year old paint but i guess i AM a strange bird,or so i have been told

Can I get an
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN to that?
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2013 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a case of garage envy too.
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2013 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i can only fit one, maybe 2 cars in my garage lol
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2013 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LEEEZARD:

i can only fit one, maybe 2 cars in my garage lol

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

I have a case of garage envy too.

(my) FieroMaster and new Fiero hero with that SD. i got room if you need a covered temporary work spot let me know, eh??
wait till i box in my CarPort . all i need is one wall and 2 roll up automatic doors and i will have 2@3 car garages
you all can hate me......a little more now and you would if you knew how much i got this place for
seems i am real good at buying things like houses and cars

when i bought this house there was an 80's IROC camaro in the garage.
i tried to get, "sale, as is contents as is/included" i was denied
i had to try tho.......

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-22-2013).]

Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2013 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(my) FieroMaster and new Fiero hero with that SD. i got room if you need a covered temporary work spot let me know, eh??
wait till i box in my CarPort . all i need is one wall and 2 roll up automatic doors and i will have 2@3 car garages
you all can hate me......a little more now and you would if you knew how much i got this place for

i had to try tho.......

I would just be happy with a covered car port. Right now, I have nothing. It may be time to do a little mortgage refinance and get a little cash for a nice heated pole barn. Or just somewhere I can park my cars and not have to clean the snow off every morning.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2013 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another nice day in Michigan!
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2013 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another nice day in Michigan!

YEEEEHHHHAAWWW!!
you GR guys get all the fun......tonight its on, tho

getyousome!! hopefully me tooooo
snow that is.....

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-25-2013).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2013 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
yuck!! i went exploring today....

this is cool......some woof for ya.

i found plenty of Blue. doors, roof and top fenders. the nose and rear bumpers are dark red. am not sure about the deck lids either....they seem to have both red and blue and i think the blue is over the red.
around the head light covers too.....cool thing is i fixed my headlight doors they work now. one needs some adjusting.
i also need to find a way to lock them down. something quick or to be able to do from inside the car....at speed even

i need a windshield too...are there any light weight alternatives out there??

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-25-2013).]

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2013 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

aerodynamic and fiero do not go together... at 130 I know the GT nose is SLIGHTLY better than my coupe (87/88) nose. My new nascar nose is a million times better than any fiero front end.

I have an 88 GT with a 3800 SC III and I have had it up to close to 150 mpg on the MIS track last summer. The one thing I did before doing this is to put two trans am fender vents in the hood just in front of the trunk. This allows the air to escape from the area behind the radiator and really makes a difference on how well the front end stays down at speed. At that time I had the regular headlights too and they didn't pop up at all. There were some other GT's there with 3800's too that we going almost as fast as I was and they all had their headlights pop up.

And you are right, the Fiero is not really an aero car at all. It took a lot of effort to get it up to that speed, especially since I don't have the power that you Flint guys have with your turbo's.

PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2013 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bat was that picture from the floor looking up?
LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2013 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i had to try tho.......

i have an 87 iroc if you need a fix lol.

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2013 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bat was that picture from the floor looking up?

yulp....at a slight angle.

i have an 87 iroc if you need a fix lol.

nope...i am a Fiero Guy now. my Next car will be a 3800 Turbo, bad ass!
it seems MI is a glory hole for every expensive fast car under the sun....but being MI it also has guys that know how to tweak the American power to flex these Euro-Auto Exotica! soooo thats me. i have been comparing 0-60 Mph times and i like what i see.
i know the "real world" is where we live....but i bet its my fault why i lost. till i take lessons

*edit*
for instance......

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-26-2013).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2013 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

Originally posted by MadMark:

I have an 88 GT with a 3800 SC III and I have had it up to close to 150 mpg on the MIS track last summer. The one thing I did before doing this is to put two trans am fender vents in the hood just in front of the trunk. This allows the air to escape from the area behind the radiator and really makes a difference on how well the front end stays down at speed. At that time I had the regular headlights too and they didn't pop up at all. There were some other GT's there with 3800's too that we going almost as fast as I was and they all had their headlights pop up.

And you are right, the Fiero is not really an aero car at all. It took a lot of effort to get it up to that speed, especially since I don't have the power that you Flint guys have with your turbo's.

are these the TA vents you are refering to?? i thought about something similar.
i got a 95 TA parked next to BlackDynamite and i saw it as a possible mod to alievate my underhood pressure problem, too

i got to 147 "mpg" and it seemed to want to go faster i guess it did take like a mile to get there tho
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2013 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watched your video. When the Ferrari started up it sounded like a 3800SC to me. Just think if you spent just half of the cost of the Ferrari on your Fiero you would have an awesome road machine!

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 02-26-2013).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2013 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Watched your video. When the Ferrari started up it sounded like a 3800SC to me. Just think if you spent just half of the cost of the Ferrari on your Fiero you would have an awesome road machine!

yer killing me here..."half the cost" is 3 of my houses, paid in full with a new 4 car garage, full of toys and a bass boat
i will be keeping Black Dyno-Mite as is.....for now
http://www.classiccarsforsa...rrari-599-sa-aperta/
as for the sound of the SC 3800.....
i feel (give me the business if you must) but i feel that it sounds like the Lexus LFA on the inside to me anyway
yeahso it was the new UK TopGear i was watching and Jeremy was driving it....my hero

anyway...Solo? you ever get up to ZZP to chat with that dude 3800 swappin a Fiero??
he'd be a guy to make friends with......i plan a trip up there when it gets and STAYS nice(er) out.
yesterday....it was 40* melted away the driveway snow...almost took a run, but did not for the salt.
now, tonight we get nailed again. COOL! i will bust it right proper
i need the money for a new Windshield....and side mirror. time to bring "The Dynamite" up to "track standards"

i got a crack in the windshield and a busted mirror. i also need side marker lights.
bust a hole in the front lid blank off the lower air intake....and peeeown!! its on!

i got a ton of concerts comming up here too.....Belle Isle anyone???
this why i hope ZZP looks at engines....i would pay big for a good going over. but like an Appt. drop off and pick same day or while you wait i do not care.
I just need a base level realibility check, cuz i got tons of driving to do....up here alone.
its real good living minutes off THE major MI hub and in such close proxmity to Chi-Town and the DTW yeeeehaw!

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2013 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Batousai666:

Those look pretty nice, but the ones I used were from a 70's era Trans Am and were fender vents. The way I installed them they look kind of like nostrils on a bull. I saw a car in New York that had them installed and liked the look of it, although his were set closer together than mine. I put mine as far out and as far back as I could to take the most advantage of releasing the air pressure under the hood.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2013 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got a picture??
i like this idea and if it elimnates the Pop i am totally down thanks

i cant wait for temps to go up....i am gonna monkey thru Junkyards totally this year.
or flat out by a 1987 parts car. already have checked out 2 other blue 87's. i love a good score too. garage sales.
guy down the road has 2 under a pine tree. i bet he gets a visit from "BD."
showing up in a Fiero will in the least let him know why i am there

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2013 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
GIDDITY! and thanks to the PFF i will see if i can find rust before i call for the install
hope i does not break it unless it saves on labor costs. humm i wonder??

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2013 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ohhh my....i think i got my job back
now if that happens....look out. Black Dynamite will become C4 plasitque!!
now its time to get serious
headers and an Intercooler may be in the near future ....and how!
as you were.........

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 03-02-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2013 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some pictures of the Firebird vents as I was installing them on the hood. Don't be distracted by the sun burnt paint job, the car is going in for a paint job soon.

And as they were late last fall. I was not happy with them since the back end of the vents had a rounded appearance to them and I had to follow the curvature and that made it look funky to me. So I started to flatten the backsides down. I have the hood off now and have it in my workshop as I work on the vents to make them look just like I want them too. Notice too that I have since I started installed the DoubleC4 dual HID BiZenon headlights too. Having these vents also keeps me from having the problems that some people did of the plastic covers being pushed off of the lights at high speed.

I also had some Lambo door hinges installed last month. So here are a couple of pictures of that too.

I have a few more things to do to make it finish it in the looks department and then it gets painted in late spring.

I also bought a small battery and am now moving the battery to the area under my passenger side front head light. I did have it in the front trunk but it takes up too much room in the trunk for me.

Later in the year if the finances are doing well I am going to have some more modifications done to the engine by ZZP and then maybe next year I will redo the interior. There seems to be no end to what I would like to do with the car.

Also, when I had the Lambo doors put on I had my mechanic install a trailer hitch that I designed and had cut out with a water jet. It has a 2 inch receiver so that I can install a basket on the back of the car for my trips to carry luggage. I am currently in the process of putting an offset to the tubing for this basket to raise it 4 inches. I just went out and hand cut it with my hack saw and have laid it out on my workshop table, but I will wait until Monday morning to weld it since I need to buy a welding blanket to prevent burning the table. I wish I had a garage so I could do more of my own stuff on the car, but I don't so I will just make do with what I have available.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2013 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
very nice.....wow!! if it helps i guess i had better think about vents for my hood too. thanks for the mass of info there
and I love the Lambo doors.....i want to get that done to my Mera. i think with the lines of the Mera it would be a neat look when open
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2013 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah. A Mera with Lambo doors would be really nice.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey batousai666 at what speeds do you head lights pop up? I know my speedo is off but at 110ish - 120 mine didnt for some reason.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey batousai666 at what speeds do you head lights pop up? I know my speedo is off but at 110ish - 120 mine didnt for some reason.

buck 30
and i got that number off my ScanGauge II, cuz i only have an 85 mph speedo
and that sucker goes wild after 90
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

buck 30
and i got that number off my ScanGauge II, cuz i only have an 85 mph speedo
and that sucker goes wild after 90

That sounds about right for a GT. It is lower for a notchie with aero and for the bumper pad models. I think it also has to do with how low your car sits too. With the vents on my hood my headlights didn't pop at all when I went on MIS and I was up to just a hair below 150 on Torque with a GPS speedo that captured the top speed. The GT that was on the track behind me had theirs pop about 130 mph and once one goes the other one comes right up too.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes this thing set low and with the winter tires on it is even a little lower.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
As I mentioned earlier I have a 1987 Pontiac Dealer book, part of my Pontiac collection of Dealer Books. So, if you need codes or copies of the pages with all the order information and also some sheets the Pontiac would send about changes, like the new package they came out with for the coupe etc. let me know.
Steve W
NE Grand Rapids, MI
87 GT 3800 SC
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by MadMark:

That sounds about right for a GT. It is lower for a notchie with aero and for the bumper pad models. I think it also has to do with how low your car sits too. With the vents on my hood my headlights didn't pop at all when I went on MIS and I was up to just a hair below 150 on Torque with a GPS speedo that captured the top speed. The GT that was on the track behind me had theirs pop about 130 mph and once one goes the other one comes right up too.

Thanks !
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock