Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  calling all 3800 SC nuts!! i finally did it!! i got a new Fiero. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
calling all 3800 SC nuts!! i finally did it!! i got a new Fiero. by batousai666
Started on: 01-19-2013 07:49 PM
Replies: 388 (9071 views)
Last post by: Larryinkc on 07-18-2014 05:19 PM
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just want to be aware of what i have gotten myself into
the seller Blue87Fiero was very forth comming with info and helped me understand what i now have. plus the guy delivered 100 miles or so.
the car pulls hard and feels good, but the brakes are horrible........look to be stock and are drilled. i will be looking itno a larger set up closer to MI driving season. but any and all heads up will be much obliged

hot dog......i am a fast Fiero owner finally!!!!!

the only snap shot i could get before dark...and the 1/2 hour i spent terrorizing the neighborhood

i will get better photos of the engine, but it looks clean and the wiring under the center arm rest looked tight, too.
got a bit of rust and for MI and the age its expected.

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-19-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the 3800 SC community. I think you will really enjoy driving your car. I know when I had my 3800 SC put in it changed the whole charater of the car and I love driving it. So have fun and try to take it easy with the loud pedal until you are used to it.
Mike Gonzalez

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats, nice lookin ride ! Ya, take it easy till you get used to it !
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be in there with u guys soon... just a bit of a wider tire profile congrats..
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats! Is that what I heard driving by the house earlier?

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project!

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yahoooooooooo........!
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Congrats! Is that what I heard driving by the house earlier?

i buzzed by your place once.........but tore Osterhout up!!
thank you all for the advice. yeah, i hear ya about the whole "getting used to it" thing. WOW!

it feels so planted and so responsive to my foot....like it wants to drive its self
i know i will never own a Lion cuz they will bite all of a sudden so i plan to get some driving lessons this summer and play a lot a GingerMan Raceway this summer.....and now that i have a real Fiero ( I also have a Mera i get to do all the cool Fiero stuff, too..... the best thing is i can park with modicum of peace not frettin someone is messin with my "Ferrari" even tho my New Fiero could almost beat a real 308 if not dust it yeah its been along and exhausting day........there is always tommarrow.
keep it comming fellas.....i see my first purchase got a reality check while shopping for 13" Vette brakes cuz the ones now scare to death

weeeeeehawwwww! MIS, Fiero Day at the Indy 500 ......oh boy its on!!
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope we can get on MIS again, but for right now it is not happening. However, Bob is trying to work something out so we can get on the track again. And we would love to have you come and run with us on the track.

Stepping up the brakes is a good idea too. The original ones seem kind of wimpy when you have some horsepower in the engine bay.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bummer.. i wanted to take Mama for a zip. she loves the NASCAR.
i like the lefts and the rights....so i hope to travel far and wide. fast and furious. i know this will be good too cuz unless i like jail/tickets or the hospital, i see me driving correctly to the track so i can let loose all day with Ferraris, Vettes and the like, then pack up and a nice calm 1/2 a drive home for another day to race.
i hope to feel naked without my helmet.
that way just going to the store or the bank dont get all 5 stars on GrandTheft auto on me. hahahaha!!
sorry i am toast. early up, all coffee, no food and a Fast Fiero.....its been quite a day!

first 3800 SC near miss.....93 octane is a must?? i did not know that but the seller PM'd me some more stuff he remembered and that was the first.
wheew!! how big a deal is that, huh??

night night.....tommarrow PICTURES!!!!!
depends on the weather maybe a video
peeeeeownnnnnnn!!!! i guess now its more a whhhhhhhiiiiineeeeee!!!
BED!!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-20-2013).]

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are welcome to swing by the flint area if you ever want to hang out with us 3800 guys and learn some stuff.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

You are welcome to swing by the flint area if you ever want to hang out with us 3800 guys and learn some stuff.

ohhhh it would be a total honor You, JustinBart and FieroX are my reason for this purchase.
you guys are insane with your cars and i do want to learn from the masters
its soo cool you are local, to an extent also

PFF
System Bot
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that the black one with black and red seats? If so, that was a good deal!
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Be careful if you're out driving it today. The weather sucks. I'm a bit jealous too. I would have loved to buy that car.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Be careful if you're out driving it today. The weather sucks. I'm a bit jealous too. I would have loved to buy that car.

if i have to off it....you got first dibs. you know i like your Indy
no way am i driving today......if it was like it was all day yesterday jail is where i would be right now. but, alas with no ins and crap weather i am staying home....i did start it to move to the garage for this storm via Schrier's parking lot.
all tucked away safe and sound they all are now.

Originally posted by Formula:

Is that the black one with black and red seats? If so, that was a good deal!

yes it totally is that one with the red on black seats. begs the question if it needs red down the center, eh??

Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

yes it totally is that one with the red on black seats. begs the question if it needs red down the center, eh??

I like them, reminds me of the black/mod red c5 z06
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that is nice......made me see a red Pontiac "Triangle" on my hood, inspiration. nice. has that been done??
i think i seen a "Black Widow" mark......nice Pontiac arrow head yeah.

cool little calender trivia, as of right now, Ferrari track day at GingerMan RaceWay June 1st and 2nd is the 1st "event" i plan to attend with ......uhhhhhh hummmmmm. seems i need a name here. oh well. i got a MI "BATOSAI" plate on the Mera and plan to transfer, but thats the driver, soooooo

and a $100 says "PEEEOWN" is taken.
wish i could use lower case letters on the plate to imply the "doppler effect" hahahaha!

IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2013 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! I'm also a newbiel in the 3800sc world, I just like how perfect my car runs. Way better than the old engine, also I freaking love Over Drive!!! Oh and I really like how it doesn't need to downshift to suck you back in the seat! Can't beat the whine either

------------------
86 Fiero GTX project now tearing up the street, My build thread! 3800sc, interior, wheels, suspension and more! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089483.html

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2013 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^ right on!! hope mi see out and about!!

soooooo whats this and does it all go togeather?? my guess is a pulley puller.
all i do know is its giving me a hankerin for a campfire grilled cheese
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One big improvement you can make to the stock brakes is some racing type pads. EBC or Hawk would work great (hit up the search if you want to find some threads on it).

My drag car still uses stock 88 brakes and they work just fine.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

One big improvement you can make to the stock brakes is some racing type pads. EBC or Hawk would work great (hit up the search if you want to find some threads on it).

My drag car still uses stock 88 brakes and they work just fine.

right on, thanks
i can only hope its that easy

typical, bought the car mid January in MI and it was 40*+ got a taste of the power on dry roads.
now, i got 4+ inches of snow and 0*- out, burrrrrr!
but sooon ohhhhh so very soon!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-22-2013).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
not too much to do on the outside either. maybe some red pinstripes up high.
ooooo, the centerline door molding in red!! yeah!

the seats have red centers, so maybe lines down hood and rear deck lids center ???
hummm, i never own'd a black car before

PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

not too much to do on the outside either. maybe some red pinstripes up high.
ooooo, the centerline door molding in red!! yeah!

Nah, that'd be tacky. Try something like this! edit: with the red-painted calipers, it should look good!

I love the wheels and stance that car has. Bet that SC3800 is a blast to drive!

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 01-22-2013).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Nah, that'd be tacky. Try something like this! edit: with the red-painted calipers, it should look good!

I love the wheels and stance that car has. Bet that SC3800 is a blast to drive!

ooooo i like the "Grand Sport" nod......nice one

i have to lock it in the garage...i cant even look at it.it was awesome the 7 miles i got out of it before dark.
and thats why.....i cant touch it. no way. thankfully uninsured, it snowed the next day.
its like pure perfection in the way it all happened.
either way....its either a huge bomb waiting to go off or its my personal best deal ever!!
i got a whole garage full deals, the TA alone was $4000 at least 20,000 miles beaten into that car before i had problems.

my Mera ends up being a very early production (as early as number 2) in 1987 and i had that delivered from FL
sight unseen minus 8-10 pictures. thats it i have to stop while, ahead .
these last few days need to catchup, anyway. i am hyper-active but, now I just went Hyperspeed, too
planning on driving lessons at the RaceTrack 10 miles away from SouthHaven and the beach.....peeeeow! its on!!

today, no one is delivering a car like this .my seller, he drove 100 miles one way.
#2 the weather was so nice in the middle of winter that day, i got a dry road test drive and was sold!!!!
#3........shoot its a 3800 SC!! why wouldn't a guy
sooooo ready to run!! come on "Global Warming"

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
I am not an artiste' i am a visionary......dont laugh

will most likely settle for the just the 2 red G.S. stripes, i like that idea. thanks

but...........for a laugh.

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not an artiste' i am a visionary......dont laugh

will most likely settle for the just the 2 red G.S. stripes, i like that idea. thanks

but...........for a laugh.

I like that pinstripe, maybe follow the top of the scoop too?

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 01-22-2013).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like that pinstripe, maybe follow the top of the scoop too?

heres my 1st grade art class attempt the botton needs reworked but i am sold! checking my Tattoo artist friends to see if they can airbrush, also. maybe a little lightining....but i dont want too much, unless i get it "Life" like with red hot bolts. but not soon, by any means.

after talking to my INS. agent yesterday.......and with the confusion of having 2 1987 Fieros on the same, policy.

well i have decided to name it....."Black Dynamite" after a cartoon i dig, ya dig??
i name everything......anyway. i got this idea for a license plate, too

with the plate i am thinking the what it would sound like as the "Doppler Effect" on the supercharger whine at speed
i am a total CannonBallRun movie fan......and i cant help seeing my future!
my boyhood dream has come true..........i cant wait to start making videos!!!
[YOUTUBE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyoMNPBVHFQ [/YOUTUBE]

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-23-2013).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
more photo editor fun....i moved up to 2nd grade art class now

^^^DING DING DING!!! ^^^ I think that last one is the winner

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

more photo editor fun....i moved up to 2nd grade art class now

^^^DING DING DING!!! ^^^ I think that last one is the winner

You should add some Grand Sport stripes to that last one to see how they look.

Something about how the pinstripe just ends at the wheel well doesn't quite flow to me...but I agree that last picture looks pretty good!

edit: It might look too busy, but that can be helped by smoking the turn signals. Just throwing out ideas for your car, I really like it!

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 01-23-2013).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You should add some Grand Sport stripes to that last one to see how they look.

Something about how the pinstripe just ends at the wheel well doesn't quite flow to me...but I agree that last picture looks pretty good!

edit: It might look too busy, but that can be helped by smoking the turn signals. Just throwing out ideas for your car, I really like it!

I been playing for most the day......dig this. i got this blue ring on the wheels. soooo i thought....humm

but i feel ya on the dead end thing, too
so i went real low for the Fiero Indy thing, no??

LEEEZARD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good looking car my friend
LEEEZARD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LEEEZARD

610 posts
Member since May 2011
dan for big brakes get (4) 2004 subaru sti front rotors 11 7/8-12" diameter, machine your front rotors/hubs down to just hubs. get some ferrari or porsche brembos. all could be done around 800.00 or so.

[This message has been edited by LEEEZARD (edited 01-24-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LEEEZARD:

dan for big brakes get (4) 2004 subaru sti front rotors 11 7/8-12" diameter, machine your front rotors/hubs down to just hubs. get some ferrari or porsche brembos. all could be done around 800.00 or so.

thanks pal.....well, after a very cold and quick going over.....i see I barly got any pads left so that may just be it

i feel i have gotten very lucky with this car. so far the only thing i see thats "bad", potentially....is this

the drivers side engine cradle. not sure if he mentioned that.......oh well, reinforcements can be had

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-24-2013).]

What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan,
Congrats on the sweet ride. If you need some help with the brakes, let me know.

Bob
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get some good brake pads for it. That will make a huge difference.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks guys!!!
we need to have a Fiero Club or something in Portage....its legal to Cruise Westnedge now, i hear
plus what between FieroMaster88, Me and the guy by the park.....1500 feet away from my house that has 2
what we got 6 Fieros in less than an 1/4 mile??
ohhh and at the corner of Oakland and Shaver....Triple C auto repair, he has one in the back, too

after a little "What do i have to swap to the Mera if needed" inventory check, it seems i have over $3000 in "New" parts!! WOW!!

wheels, shocks, struts, seatcovers, carpet, side scoops, ball joints, tie rods, SS Brake and Fuel lines and them drilled and slotted rotors aint cheap, either!!

wow!! thats awesome! seems the car and engine paid me $600 to take it off the sellers hands
i bet the Mera guys despise me, now ,
everything i said i was gonna do i have......except buy the '86 Mera Prototype, but thats next ;}

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-25-2013).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
now that its not under 10* out i thought i would make sure it still starts
ohhhh it does!!
http://www.myspace.com/vide...944973/l67/109173816

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-26-2013).]

Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking something like this might look cool:

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i like the wheels as is, sorry
i am gonna intergrate the blue on the inner cover into a Fiero fender badge of some sorts.
say...... do we have PFF menber numbers? hmmmm
them stripes are a nice touch. but i kinda wish i could hide the supercharger

i was thinking about a 3800 SC badge and i thought about a discrete "L67" somewhere, but i have a big mouth and the SC whine will show my hand;(
ha!! thanks for the input. all ideas are welcome

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-26-2013).]

Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i like the wheels as is, sorry
i am gonna intergrate the blue on the inner cover into a Fiero fender badge of some sorts.
say...... do we have PFF menber numbers? hmmmm
them stripes are a nice touch. but i kinda wish i could hide the supercharger

i was thinking about a 3800 SC badge and i thought about a discrete "L67" somewhere, but i have a big mouth and the SC whine will show my hand;(
ha!! thanks for the input. all ideas are welcome

no worries, I was just playing around in photoshop. I do like those wheels as is though!
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the front of TD37's car:

Another one of his red tweaks:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 01-26-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave