Started on: 06-24-2012 08:16 PM
Replies: 157 (2360 views)
Last post by: weloveour86se on 07-22-2013 05:37 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Local weather forcast not looking so good. WMTW

http://www.wmtw.com/weather/forecast

Hate to say it but do we need to reschedule?
IP: Logged
nmw75

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nmw75Send a Private Message to nmw75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Flying solo IIRC? Stop over for crumpets and tea if you like. I can PM the addy if anyone likes. If you get here at the right time we can work on our foreign relations. Think Russia or Maldavia or Ukraine...

Also pray for sunshine!

Going solo! Got a hall pass for the day! lol

40% chance of precip tomorrow...
http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:04063.2.99999

Hourly:
http://www.wunderground.com...209&weekday=Saturday

I think we should still have it. Chances are it would just be spotty showers (if any). Whoever shows - shows......

------------------
86 GT
87 coupe restoration project.

[This message has been edited by nmw75 (edited 07-27-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nmw75:

Going solo! Got a hall pass for the day! lol

40% chance of precip tomorrow...
http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:04063.2.99999

Hourly:
http://www.wunderground.com...209&weekday=Saturday

I think we should still have it. Chances are it would just be spotty showers (if any). Whoever shows - shows......

Ok sounds good to me.
jake88fm2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jake88fm2Send a Private Message to jake88fm2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can not wait for tomorrow! We will be there around noon I guess. that sounds like the time every one is showing up.
Thrillhouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThrillhouseSend a Private Message to ThrillhouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The yellow GT and my camaro are washed and ready to go. I wish I could take the choptop, but its not in the cards right now If we have another gathering before the end of August I'll be able to take it down.

See everyone tomorrow!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slapping a new set of plates on Momma's 87 and gimping it down, then a quick ride back to the house to grab my 86pos...lol.

We been talking about parking. Theres a row right out front nearest the road. We want that whole row. At first we were thinking the corner of the lot, however after repeated passes, we think the front row would be better. You'll see.

Thrillhouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThrillhouseSend a Private Message to ThrillhouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well looks like some bad news. My fiero won't start, she doesn't crank. It always sounded a little bit funny when cranking over but not that bad. I could take my camaro down but it just wouldn't be the same. It looks like I'll be buying a starter and installing it now instead of having a good time with you guys. I was really looking forward to this too.

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys.. might try swinging down.. rain showers have me hesitant as the Indy's top is not installed... Hmmmm.... What do you guys think??
nmw75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nmw75Send a Private Message to nmw75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to meet you guy's. Have to do it again & hope to get more Fiero's!
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------
86 GT

Thrillhouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThrillhouseSend a Private Message to ThrillhouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There should have been another yellow GT there too! I really can't believe that my car didn't start this morning. Now get this; I go down to Rumford and buy another starter, get it back to the house, try to start the car again still nothing. I get ready to do the starter, try it once more just for the hell of it, and it cranks right over and starts. Urgh!!!

Its good to see some really nice fieros up here in Maine.

We'll have to do another one and I'll bring my two fieros down to make up for it.
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We had a good little group there. Big thanks to Andrew for securing the spot. Would have been nice to see more folks.. seems like the big show days are over... A fall ride-in somewhere between Maine/NH/Mass would be pretty cool.
Take care all..
Mark- Indy Convertible.
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2012 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice rear ends!

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I got 1 more great pic but need I to edit out the plates.

That was a blast!! It makes me wanna go for a cruise next weekend! Looking in my drivers side mirror and seeing a few fieros is sick!

Figures I live 2 blocks away and I'm the one that ran out of gas! lol. srry..

Where we going next?!

edit for pic

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 07-29-2012).]

2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2012 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be watching to see if you guys have anything going on late next June. My wife has a family reunion up near Presque Isle (I know--- way up in "The County" ). I won't be in a Fiero though and right now I can't even make a promise to get there but it sure would be fun to see a couple of familiar faces from my Maine days. (Don't hide Mark...).

Has anybody heard from Chuck (CTDIV on here) up near Houlton? His chop top thread seems to have died and I'm getting no response from him on pm or email either. //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...2/HTML/072668-4.html
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2012 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup...friggin ran out of gas. Typical huh? Finally got back over to Jumping Jakes with a gas can Momma's 87 started right up. Thank goodness Brian is very easy and didn't tow Momma's car.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the perfect location for the next meet. Marks house . I will bring my wallet, oops I mean Momma's wallet...
nmw75

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nmw75Send a Private Message to nmw75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

I have the perfect location for the next meet. Marks house . I will bring my wallet, oops I mean Momma's wallet...

I dont know if I'd be given a hall-pass for that one! She's seen what happens when I go to Marks house! I come home with parts & even worse - Idea's of how to spend more $$ on the Fiero.

You definitely dont have the traffic of OOB in Alfred.

------------------
86 GT

fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like i need to get motivated and start/finish some of my Fieros.... especially at Marks house... three of his Fieros followed me home.... so i know what happens there! Looks like you guys had fun!

------------------

Project88GT build up thread

fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been off line a while, got the car up and running . An looks like I missed the meet :'( is anyone getting together in the Lewiston auburn Poland area . Love to meet an cruise.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboy_gt:

Been off line a while, got the car up and running . An looks like I missed the meet :'( is anyone getting together in the Lewiston auburn Poland area . Love to meet an cruise.

When and where? IMO we should take advantage of the season and ride while we can. Plus might make for some great shots. This time of year is beautiful in Maine, not to mention foiliage season.

BuddhaCardovo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BuddhaCardovoSend a Private Message to BuddhaCardovoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in utah... But im from maine

MAINER REPRESENT!

------------------
1987 GT fastback (Halfarrari)

fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking Friday night there is a cruise meet at rollies s dinner in auburn. I'm proba ly gonna hang put there. Nice to just drive round the city
PFF
System Bot
fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2012 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a meet sat moring at the Napa in mcfalls I'm proba ly goin there .
fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a meet sat moring at the Napa in mcfalls I'm proba ly goin there .
Thrillhouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThrillhouseSend a Private Message to ThrillhouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a show tomorrow in Farmington at the fairgrounds. I'm going to take my yellow GT, but not enter it, just drive it.

My choptop is getting painted today, it should be on the road next week... Just in time for me to head back to NY to start teaching again.
jake88fm2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jake88fm2Send a Private Message to jake88fm2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Old Orchard was a blast thanks so much Andrew! Look'n forward to the next one.
fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So jelouse u have a chop. I can only dream . I want a t top or Targa top
Thrillhouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThrillhouseSend a Private Message to ThrillhouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboy_gt:

So jelouse u have a chop. I can only dream . I want a t top or Targa top

I still haven't gotten a chance to drive it, as soon as I got it it went right to the body shop. I should (I better) be able to bring it to a fiero meet or two up here in Maine next summer. Though I imagine a big block fiero must turn some heads too!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2013 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats up fellow Mainiacs? BUMPPPppp.!

Anyone have any suggestions for a ride or two this year?
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nmw75:

Good to meet you guy's. Have to do it again & hope to get more Fiero's!

Those pictures make me sad and happy at the same time. LOL. I miss that car. Glad to see it has a great owner.
Thrillhouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThrillhouseSend a Private Message to ThrillhouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The height of land on rt. 17 is always a scenic drive, though its probably fairly out of the way for most people here. There's usually a few big car shows at the Oxford speedway, no? I definitely don't have a problem driving downstate, assuming one of my two fieros actually start!! (Still really annoyed about that)

My choptop and yellow GT are still in hibernation. The choptop is all fixed, with the exception of the sail panels which I just have to cut down and install. Looking forward to driving it this summer.

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thrillhouse:

The height of land on rt. 17 is always a scenic drive, though its probably fairly out of the way for most people here. There's usually a few big car shows at the Oxford speedway, no? I definitely don't have a problem driving downstate, assuming one of my two fieros actually start!! (Still really annoyed about that)

My choptop and yellow GT are still in hibernation. The choptop is all fixed, with the exception of the sail panels which I just have to cut down and install. Looking forward to driving it this summer.

The Show, Shine, & Drag at Oxford Plains ended a few years ago. They are suppose to start it up again this year since Oxford Plains is under new ownership.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thought you Maine folks might want to see this if you have not already:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/100123.html
PFF member HIOSILVER!'s house burned down.
Thrillhouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2013 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThrillhouseSend a Private Message to ThrillhouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

The Show, Shine, & Drag at Oxford Plains ended a few years ago. They are suppose to start it up again this year since Oxford Plains is under new ownership.

I guess that'd explain why I haven't about it for the past few years. If they do have it (I dont see it listed on their website) I'm definitely going to try to make it down there.

There's a car show in Farmington at the fairgrounds I usually make it to every year too. Though I have no idea about the details.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2013 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess that'd explain why I haven't about it for the past few years. If they do have it (I dont see it listed on their website) I'm definitely going to try to make it down there.

There's a car show in Farmington at the fairgrounds I usually make it to every year too. Though I have no idea about the details.

Its here. http://www.oxforddragway.com/Schedule.html

On June 15. They got a pretty nice Schedule Lined up for 2013
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Start of summer bump!

Took a cruise downtown and there were plenty of people out and about. Some real lookers too.
Thrillhouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2013 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThrillhouseSend a Private Message to ThrillhouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

I've got a few things planned for the choptop this summer.

1: Projector headlights
2: Trueleo intake
3: Taillight panel
4: Possible double din radio install and backup camera
5: Cut down and install quarter windows

Definitely would like to meet up this summer. I'll be down Portland way on 8/1 for a concert, but I can make the trip down from Rangeley anytime really (the perks of being a teacher!)

Also part of my plan when I purchased the choptop was to sell my yellow GT, so that's going to be heading to the mall, CL and/or ebay at the beginning of July.

[This message has been edited by Thrillhouse (edited 06-02-2013).]

Thrillhouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThrillhouseSend a Private Message to ThrillhouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a car show coming up this weekend, July 27th in Farmington. I've got a bit of work to do on the choptop before then but I would anticipate that it should be together and at the show.

The website for the event is www.motormadnessme.com
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is a car show coming up this weekend, July 27th in Farmington. I've got a bit of work to do on the choptop before then but I would anticipate that it should be together and at the show.

The website for the event is www.motormadnessme.com

Cool!! Grab some fresh pics of the chop if you get a sec! I still have some pics on my cam of when you picked it up. Lol I bet you'd rather not see them though.

Also a car show in Saco on the 27th. Main street. I don't know about a website though

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock