Started on: 12-10-2011 11:30 PM
Replies: 238 (13566 views)
Last post by: Kitskaboodle on 03-22-2022 01:37 AM
hyperv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

You reminded me of some of my DGP style cars. Here are a few from an old picture. I put all of them in storage and should pull them out for a better picture. There were allot of the same cars made with different markings over the years so you can collect allot of these type cars. Rick B

You need to put a Fiero inside the Dr Pepper bottle like a boat.

IP: Logged
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hyperv6

6001 posts
Member since Mar 2003

You reminded me of some of my DGP style cars. Here are a few from an old picture. I put all of them in storage and should pull them out for a better picture. There were allot of the same cars made with different markings over the years so you can collect allot of these type cars. Rick B

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ThatFieroKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatFieroKidSend a Private Message to ThatFieroKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
T-T-T-T-T-T-Triple post!

[This message has been edited by ThatFieroKid (edited 01-15-2012).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got myself some new collectibles ... one still in BOX almost new !!!

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy
K-beck LED Marker Kits for sale

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2012 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2012 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's another one I've had for years, just re-found it.

ThatFieroKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2012 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatFieroKidSend a Private Message to ThatFieroKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ I like the color scheme on that one. ^
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2012 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2012 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

Fred you need to do a complete book on the Fiero. Some one needs to set the record straight. If you need help I told you I would.

We need the Fred Bartemeyer museum is what we need

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2012 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
Rare who knows, interesting, yes

I wore this shirt to a Dells show, where a few Fiero experts informed me that the shirt is vintage and was given to plant employees. Note the text font difference.

One RC car, I thought was odd because it has side scoops. DANYEL! Look familiar? I have the box too but not as nice condition as your box.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-13-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2012 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a Chop Top also
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2012 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
One RC car, I thought was odd because it has side scoops. DANYEL! Look familiar? I have the box too but not as nice condition as your box.

good find does look pretty good too

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2012 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My latest edition. Too nice to take out of the original packing.

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I have the 'mechanic station' but the Fiero is yellow.

I've often wondered what Foose would do w/ a Fiero, but thought it might be a silly question to ask. Thanks for posting this
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

My latest edition. Too nice to take out of the original packing.

Sweet, where did you get that?

I have the Platic model kit and the Tyco race track.
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After a 2-year web search, off E-Bay. I now need a used one so I can play, I mean drive the 3 Fieros.
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about a Driven Visions notchback tail light panel? Does that count as a rare item?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
For more stuff!

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-13-2012).]

RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
25 years ago today. Picture is straight out of the Fiero Years Book.

It must have been an important day for the Q/A department. The 2.6 means that there was an average of 2.6 defects per unit per a 100 car random sample. Quite a stride considering the per unit defect average during the first week of production in 1983 was 57.8. That was even at a 2 car per hour assembly line rate.

I also have aquired a framed and matted 18 x 24 version that hung in the Q/A office at the Fiero Plant.

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have any RARE fiero collectables but here is a little shot of some side table goodness..... A man has gotta have toys around hehe....

Just machined that little key fob the other day.... peace

Pete

PFF
System Bot
stumpkin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2012 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stumpkinSend a Private Message to stumpkinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hall & Oats Tour Big Bam Boom tour 84-85 was sponsored by Pontiac Fiero

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

2 Back Stage Passes orange one marked Photo Phoenix Yellow one not marked.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

3 Big Bam Boom Advertisement Posters, One Standard Poster size, One Book Cover Size for marketing to Colleges, & one magazine Ad.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Promotional Tour Jacket & Tee Shirt Front & Back.

The group's "Live Thru '85" tour to promote the album began in November 1984, sponsored by Pontiac's Fiero. In addition, Pontiac allowed Oates, a skilled amateur racer, to drive in Pontiac's factory IMSA GTU race car in Camel GT pro races. I also have the promotional LP vinyl that ShockWave shows as well as the Big Bam Boom Cassette for in the Fiero. I’m not a big Hall -n- Oats fan just suff I picked up over the past few years.

------------------
1986 Red s/e 2m6 5-sp, & 2006 Red Solstice 5-sp

FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2012 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RAREW66:

It must have been an important day for the Q/A department. The 2.6 means that there was an average of 2.6 defects per unit per a 100 car random sample. Quite a stride considering the per unit defect average during the first week of production in 1983 was 57.8. That was even at a 2 car per hour assembly line rate.

I also have aquired a framed and matted 18 x 24 version that hung in the Q/A office at the Fiero Plant.

Wow, that's simply awesome, where did you find this? I'd love to get my hands on the Fiero Years book!
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroparts.com:

This is a one of a kind, printed on hard board and framed it is 40X30 with nice gold tone metal frame. This was taken to the SEMA type shows and when it was not on the road it hung in the executive board room at the C&C office in Brighton, Michigan.

Wow... blast from the past! I remember seeing that, in person, in the office that was formerly C&C (had a different name at the time). My Dad's car was originally a Sunroof'd Silver 88GT. He purchased the "last" official T-Top kit from the company formerly known as C&C in Brighton Michigan. We drove to the area a few days prior to the 1993 FOCOA Nationals in Pontiac Michigan- and they were ready the day before the show. This car is now officially an anomaly... as it's RPO sticker does not reflect the CJB Code, but the car is supposed to be registered as a CJB car isn the T-Top database (although we have never really checked on that).

...sorry if this is a little off-topic, but it is a rare collectible, right?

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only rare collectables that I have are ones that I have made happen.

I even have a few one-of -a-kind prototypes of the coin.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 05-04-2012).]

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RAREW66:

Wow, that is simply awesome. I'm really wanting the blue ones.
sebw8891

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2012 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sebw8891Send a Private Message to sebw8891Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The owner before me had a box full of fiero quarterlys from the fiero owners club of america and other documents and stuff. i have a folder here from 88 and its got large prints in black and white of all 88 fieros a couple pictures for each one and it also includes colored slides of the same pictures and a bunch of paperwork that goes over everything about the 88s id show pictures but i dont know how to post it is almost like a presentation though this is from pontiacs public relations office also i have some other odd documents that im not sure if theyre common or not either way theyre cool also on one of the quarterlys theres a nice picture of a red t-top gt in front of the twin towers on the cover
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2012 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2012 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want one of those mousepads!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, who on here sniped this out from under me on eBay?! I was the higest bidder all day with $18 bid. I put in a max bid of $62 in the last 10 seconds, and still lost it

Fiero RC Car on eBay

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-06-2012).]

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not me but pretty cool. Sorry you didn't win it.
PFF
System Bot
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, who on here sniped this out from under me on eBay?! I was the higest bidder all day with $18 bid. I put in a max bid of $62 in the last 10 seconds, and still lost it

Fiero RC Car on eBay

I had one of those a couple weeks ago but it wasn't NIB. I gave it to someone who owns an IMSA. Would have been cool to own but it would have only turned left if you had planned to take it out.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I did miss out on that one, and went to clear it from my watch list, and saw something else pop-up. I have a few other Fiero model kits, I have not seen this one before. It's an IMSA (Oh God! I sound like Pontiac Kid!)

I don't know much about it, just a picture of the front of the box, and very vague description. Does anyone know any more about it? Anyhow, it will be here in about a week

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-07-2012).]

Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well I did miss out on that one, and went to clear it from my watch list, and saw something else pop-up. I have a few other Fiero model kits, I have not seen this one before. It's an IMSA (Oh God! I sound like Pontiac Kid!)

I don't know much about it, just a picture of the front of the box, and very vague description. Does anyone know any more about it? Anyhow, it will be here in about a week

I have that model. its awesome!!! its molded in like darker silver than the front of the box seems though, but I might paint mine anyway lol

------------------
your Fiero loves you!!! <3

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oosky:

I have that model. its awesome!!! its molded in like darker silver than the front of the box seems though, but I might paint mine anyway lol

Purple?

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
88 Yellow GT

85FieroGreg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85FieroGregSend a Private Message to 85FieroGregEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero RC Car on eBay

I know the feeling. I was sniped on this same item. I also bid at the last 10 seconds. And I bid 62.05. Which is why the winner got it for 63.05. Here we sit and watch the item until there is only 10 seconds left and make a bid only to be beat by someone who isn't even out there trying.
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Purple?

LOL maybe. I have a Fiero GT model kit I will probably paint purple instead, so it is the same body style as my car I have a light blue/silvery metallic paint I might use for the IMSA model :P
skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have this framed picture of a racing Fiero at Watkins Glen. I need to sell it sometime.

Here is a link about when I was trying to find more information about the print and it's possible value. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...110502-1-080057.html

------------------

Red 88 GT T-Top 3800 INTERCOOLED SUPERCHARGED

Click here to read the History of Skitimes Car

[This message has been edited by skitime (edited 05-07-2012).]

weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just scored this at a local indoor swap meet!! Cool hidden treasure

December 1998 editions of High Performance Pontiac magazine.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Image on the letters to editor page! Image says, "Any takers?"
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Hers an add for Fiero digital gauges by Mark's Customs Kits, in Fla. Theres a phone #. Anyone care to give it a call???lol BTW they were selling the gauge kits for $1500.00. Wonder how many they actually sold?

Not a bad find for .50cents hehe
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
those digital gauges look fricken sweet. I dont like some digital gauges I've seen but those look fun! lol
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock