Rare Fiero collectible items by FieroMaster88
Started on: 12-10-2011 11:30 PM
Replies: 238 (13566 views)
Last post by: Kitskaboodle on 03-22-2022 01:37 AM
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been meaning to post a pic of this for a while, kept forgetting lol This is my treasured Fiero possession! (one of them, anyway :P) I found it at a Savers thrift store YEARS ago before I even had a Fiero! It's a large bed sheet, made of like flannel or something...there's no company or year on it anywhere, I keep hoping to find more sheets to go with it, like a set...but with no luck so far! If anyone has seen this sheet set before, I'd be interested to know

IP: Logged
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about a Hulki Aldikacti signature ......

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

sebw8891

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sebw8891Send a Private Message to sebw8891Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not sure this stuff is rare but i think the folder with pictures, slides, and the new 88 details were sent to magazines or dealers maybe not sure but check it out:

[This message has been edited by sebw8891 (edited 05-16-2012).]

weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oosky:

those digital gauges look fricken sweet. I dont like some digital gauges I've seen but those look fun! lol

Want the phone number from the add?

Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Want the phone number from the add?

LOL! is it from the 80s or what? XD
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OH MY GAWD, what did you cut that out with a Butter Knife, lol. That had to take forever but glad you saved it. Rick B

Originally posted by Danyel:

How about a Hulki Aldikacti signature ......

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:
OH MY GAWD, what did you cut that out with a Butter Knife, lol. That had to take forever but glad you saved it. Rick B

BUTTER KNIFE ???? come on !!! .... I'm a REDNECK dont ya remember ? ..... I used a can opener.

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-16-2012).]

fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive also collected almost all of the live in 85 tour.
also including the press kit for the hall and Oates tour...

maybe ill dig it out and get a picture, but what might interest you is the REEL TO REEL commercial spot for the radio stations...Im working on getting it transferred to CD... so everyone can hear it.

Originally posted by stumpkin:

Hall & Oats Tour Big Bam Boom tour 84-85 was sponsored by Pontiac Fiero

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

2 Back Stage Passes orange one marked Photo Phoenix Yellow one not marked.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

3 Big Bam Boom Advertisement Posters, One Standard Poster size, One Book Cover Size for marketing to Colleges, & one magazine Ad.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Promotional Tour Jacket & Tee Shirt Front & Back.

The group's "Live Thru '85" tour to promote the album began in November 1984, sponsored by Pontiac's Fiero. In addition, Pontiac allowed Oates, a skilled amateur racer, to drive in Pontiac's factory IMSA GTU race car in Camel GT pro races. I also have the promotional LP vinyl that ShockWave shows as well as the Big Bam Boom Cassette for in the Fiero. I’m not a big Hall -n- Oats fan just suff I picked up over the past few years.

[This message has been edited by fiero67 (edited 12-28-2012).]

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just scored this at a local indoor swap meet!! Cool hidden treasure

December 1998 editions of High Performance Pontiac magazine.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Image on the letters to editor page! Image says, "Any takers?"

Hers an add for Fiero digital gauges by Mark's Customs Kits, in Fla. Theres a phone #. Anyone care to give it a call???lol BTW they were selling the gauge kits for $1500.00. Wonder how many they actually sold?

Mark did not sell a lot of the gauges. I have one in the "Emerald Dragon".

He is no longer making them.

Not a bad find for .50cents hehe

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero67:

Ive also collected almost all of the live in 85 tour.
also including the press kit for the hall and Oates tour...
maybe ill dig it out and get a picture, but what might interest you is the REEL TO REEL commercial spot for the radio stations...Im working on getting it transferred to CD... so everyone can hear it.

Whaaaat!? srry OT, Another Mainer? Nice.

Edit;

Yeah Dragon I checked the website listed on the add. Looks like they are making waterslides for cruise ships now? Among other stuff. Looks like he's still making Firebird dashes though. Wonder if he'd care to share a bit about his past work. Maybe hes got some gauges on a shelf getting dusty?

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-17-2012).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sebw8891:

That last one is sweet with the twin towers in the background.
PFF
System Bot
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BUTTER KNIFE ???? come on !!! .... I'm a REDNECK dont ya remember ? ..... I used a can opener.

+1 on your rating for having a good sense of humor and getting the job done. Rick B

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 05-17-2012).]

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whaaaat!? srry OT, Another Mainer? Nice.

Edit;

Yeah Dragon I checked the website listed on the add. Looks like they are making waterslides for cruise ships now? Among other stuff. Looks like he's still making Firebird dashes though. Wonder if he'd care to share a bit about his past work. Maybe hes got some gauges on a shelf getting dusty?

He does not have anymore sitting on the shelf getting dusty
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2012 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:

He does not have anymore sitting on the shelf getting dusty

sigh...Well at least I got an advertisement for one right?

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This seems like the perfect place to also ask a collector question.... I hope this is not considered off topic for this thread....

While browsing around I came across THIS SITE that has estimated value's for a few Fiero Hot Wheels. I looked in their forum, and FAQ, and even Googled, but have no idea what some of their terms mean. For instance the Red/White & Blue Fiero we have all seen, is listed both as:

Red w/White & Blue Tampo's w/GHO's
and as
Red w/White & Blue Tampo's w/UH's

Whatever "GHO" is, it makes the same 1990 Hot Wheel worth $115 more!

Does anyone know what the difference is? They look the same to me.... (EDIT: The wheels do look a little different to me at closer inspection....)

(The $2 is the "Out of package price" the $10/$125 is still in the unopened packaging)

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-20-2012).]

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://hotwheels.wikia.com/wiki/GHO

http://hotwheels.wikia.com/wiki/UH

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

This seems like the perfect place to also ask a collector question.... I hope this is not considered off topic for this thread....

While browsing around I came across THIS SITE that has estimated value's for a few Fiero Hot Wheels. I looked in their forum, and FAQ, and even Googled, but have no idea what some of their terms mean. For instance the Red/White & Blue Fiero we have all seen, is listed both as:

and as

Does anyone know what the difference is? They look the same to me.... (EDIT: The wheels do look a little different to me at closer inspection....)

(The $2 is the "Out of package price" the $10/$125 is still in the unopened packaging)

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

http://hotwheels.wikia.com/wiki/GHO

http://hotwheels.wikia.com/wiki/UH

Thanks Fred! You made my day! The one I have here has the gold wheels on it, still in the package, and not punched, as in never hanging on a hook.

I think I bought it on ebay a couple years ago for a couple bucks! Sweet!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GHO means Gold Hot Ones rims.

edit; the car on the left in the above posted pics is a UH car. UH means Ultra Hot rims

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-20-2012).]

Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2012 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sigh...Well at least I got an advertisement for one right?

Last time I saw them listed on his site for sale was 2004ish. But hey, where markscustomkits.com can't help, tomsdigitalelectronics.com can!

------------------

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2011. White lettering on gold hot ones rims, Hot Ones!! Can't find this car on that texasdiecast guide
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good old confusing Hot Wheels markings. Who would have FIERO GT emblazoned on the side of their 2M4 anyway?
PFF
System Bot
beachbomb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for beachbombSend a Private Message to beachbombEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2011. White lettering on gold hot ones rims, Hot Ones!! Can't find this car on that texasdiecast guide

Weloveour86se, I am a life-long Hotwheels collector, and the car you have here is actually a pretty rare car! The lettering on the tires
indicates that this car is the "Treasure Hunt" version. Which means they are VERY hard to find! The "normal" Hot Ones you see in
the stores now have just the plain black wheels, but the treasure hunts have the lettering on the tires. In the year or so since this new
version of the hot ones have hit the stores, I have only found 2 lettered tire cars, and the second was found yesterday at a "Auto-zone".
NICE FIND!!! Don't open it if you plan on keeping it. I would love to find your car in the stores, but have only found the normal black wheel
versions of the Fiero so far. Jim

beachbomb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for beachbombSend a Private Message to beachbombEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

beachbomb

1028 posts
Member since May 2000

and as

JohnWPB, I've collected Hot Wheels since I was a kid (dating back to 1967) and you would be amazed at what little differences in car colors, tampos, etc
will add to the value of a HW!! I have some that are extremely valuable and they don't look much different than the normal looking HW.
Years ago I picked up 4 Mercedes convertable HW's at a Wal-mart just because I liked the colors (dark green exterior and white interior), a few months
went by and it turns out that the white interior was a VERY short production and they changed the interior to black after that. The white ones are worth ALOT more now. I got extremely
lucky on that one. You just never know! Jim

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For real an out of package one with gold wheels drops from $125 to $2?
Wow
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by beachbomb:

Weloveour86se, I am a life-long Hotwheels collector, and the car you have here is actually a pretty rare car! The lettering on the tires
indicates that this car is the "Treasure Hunt" version. Which means they are VERY hard to find! The "normal" Hot Ones you see in
the stores now have just the plain black wheels, but the treasure hunts have the lettering on the tires. In the year or so since this new
version of the hot ones have hit the stores, I have only found 2 lettered tire cars, and the second was found yesterday at a "Auto-zone".
NICE FIND!!! Don't open it if you plan on keeping it. I would love to find your car in the stores, but have only found the normal black wheel
versions of the Fiero so far. Jim

Yeah Beachbomb, I have been told, the "Chase" model? Definate keeper!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Hotwheels I recently scored. This was in a set of 3 cars. PO cut the card, sold the first car and sat on the other for for 20 something years. He was nice enough to part with this one. It's a Hotwheels Hot Ones Color Changer from 86 IIRC. Beauty

Note the missing rocker vent... Paints faded a bit, it's a fiero, but still very nice IMO.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Wow!! More then 10 available???

TRAXXAS FIERO GTP 1/12 BODY VINTAGE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRA...&hash=item2317a2f858

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-24-2012).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2012 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB, I've collected Hot Wheels since I was a kid (dating back to 1967) and you would be amazed at what little differences in car colors, tampos, etc
will add to the value of a HW!! I have some that are extremely valuable and they don't look much different than the normal looking HW.
Years ago I picked up 4 Mercedes convertable HW's at a Wal-mart just because I liked the colors (dark green exterior and white interior), a few months
went by and it turns out that the white interior was a VERY short production and they changed the interior to black after that. The white ones are worth ALOT more now. I got extremely
lucky on that one. You just never know! Jim

I have been having trouble finding out anything about one Hot Wheel that I have here... maybe you know where to look

It's a 1990 Black w/Metal base w/UH's

The only one I can find is the same, but with a plastic base, and it has BW's

I have been using THIS SITE for reference. Is there a better guide somewhere that lists all the Hot Wheels and the estimated collector value? Of course, I am really only interested in Fiero Hot Wheels, as I am not looking to get into the 10,000,000 other ones out there right now haha!

EDIT: I may as well ask this question while I am at it

I found this Hot Wheel for sale on eBay last week:

The auction stated that it was a "HOT WHEELS FIERO 2M4 #7527 NRFP MINT CONDITION 1982"

1982 didn't make sense to me, so I emailed the seller and this was his reply:

------------------------------------
Dear johnwpbfl,

Hi, the packaging shows clearly that this car was made in 1982... Thank
you, Lloyd

------------------------------------

Still, it seems unlikely, but I bought it, just for curiosity sake, and it should be here in a few days. Any idea if they were making the Hot Wheels a couple years ahead of the car being released?

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-27-2012).]

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2012 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John,

I don't know for sure, but it is possible. There were die cast models and matchbox / hot wheels cars available for the new Camaro a couple of years ahead of it's release.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2012 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This says 1985 for Hot Wheels #7527: http://texashwcollectors.org/hwguide/fiero2m4.html
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2012 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a notice that the seller was on vacation, and that someone else was answering questions till they returned. I received this message today:

Dear johnwpbfl,

Hi, I just got back from vacation and noticed that the package shows 1982
but the bottom of the car shows '84.. The car was never removed from pack
and this would be a Mattel error.. please let me know if you are ok with
this
Lloyd

I am more that OK with it....I say bring it on!

I told him to send it, and he told me it is going out tomorrow.

Hopefully this will up the value down the road or something.....
PFF
System Bot
beachbomb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for beachbombSend a Private Message to beachbombEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There was a notice that the seller was on vacation, and that someone else was answering questions till they returned. I received this message today:

Dear johnwpbfl,

Hi, I just got back from vacation and noticed that the package shows 1982
but the bottom of the car shows '84.. The car was never removed from pack
and this would be a Mattel error.. please let me know if you are ok with
this
Lloyd

I am more that OK with it....I say bring it on!

I told him to send it, and he told me it is going out tomorrow.

Hopefully this will up the value down the road or something.....

Hate to say it, but NOT an error, the date on the back of the card is the year that Mattel made the car. The date on the underside of
the car is the actual year of the car itself. For instance, in 1973, mattel only issued 3 new models for 1973, but the back of the cards say
1972 on them. So if you look at the back on any Hotwheels card, that particular car was sold the following year. So for the Fiero, card
says 1982 (year Mattel made it), car was sold in 1983 in stores, which lines up with Pontiac selling the 1984 Fiero in mid/late 1983. Hope this
helps. Jim

beachbomb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for beachbombSend a Private Message to beachbombEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

beachbomb

1028 posts
Member since May 2000
As for Hotwheels pricing any information, I've always used Tomarts price guide. Can usually find them on ebay
every now and then. Jim
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hate to say it, but NOT an error, the date on the back of the card is the year that Mattel made the car. The date on the underside of
the car is the actual year of the car itself.

Ok, that makes sense. I think it is nice to still have the very first issue (that I know of) if a Fiero. I am still unable to find this one on any list... online at least. I am gonna have to look on eBay for that price guide. Thanks!

fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and as

So what is Red w/White & Blue Tampo's w/GHO's WITH OUT the flag one the hood and in a sealed bag worth? I think from a happy meal?

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2012 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bought this on ebay ..... $4.97 got it today new and sealed its wrapper box

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bought this on ebay ..... $4.97 got it today new and sealed its wrapper box

Wow good deal, I been paying more for them. Typical

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posted this pic in our Gone picking thread in OT.

Hotwheels production test cars. Boulevard Fiero #44 and Boulevard Delorean #49!! Whoot, Whoot!!! srry, I'm giddy like a school girl on prom night

Just for those that don't browse OT. Whaddya think? Imagine where these cars came from! Secret source !! I wonder how many production test cars they for make for each car? Check the Delorean out! I paid dearly for these 2 cars. They both came from a supplier overseas. I'm expecting a listing of other production test castings anyday now!!! I'm GIDDY!
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a Delorean/Fiero Rick B
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2012 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone get anything lately?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock