Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Hulki Aldikacti’s Personal Fiero (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hulki Aldikacti’s Personal Fiero by wesailit57
Started on: 06-23-2011 12:05 AM
Replies: 165 (9311 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 12-25-2015 08:53 AM
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Sacrilege!!!!!@

X2
IP: Logged
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Flamberge:

X2

X eleventeen
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
12 more hours and it's all yours, John. Good luck!!!
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Just so you know, John, I am prepared to bid this up to one million billion dollars. So I wouldn't count on having it just yet.

Not so fast Hulki's-BFF!
I have my finger on my paypal button ready with eleventy-brazillion dollarz!

*YES, that is with a "Z" which is almost unstoppable!*
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man...now I am going to have to go to eleventy billion...times two! Driving through New Jersey now on wa from Florida to Connecticut. 1328 down 204to go.
wesailit57

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wesailit57Send a Private Message to wesailit57Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4 and a half hours to go, still a great deal @ $12,600

Good Luck on your bid... I'm out ..but I still think it's going to take 14 to own it
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
21 mins left and my final bid is now placed.
wesailit57

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wesailit57Send a Private Message to wesailit57Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
S O L D............................$ 14,600

Somebody is Happy !!

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$14,600...owned! I will go pick it up after my vacation.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can just see Johnny in his dress blues, shaved head, eyes focused on the monitor, with his little finger poised next to his grinning mouth...."I bid twentyeleventy biazillion dollars! Beat that you cheap Chevy freaks"

Edit to add: Congratulations!!!!! A nice piece of history.

[This message has been edited by Vernon8360 (edited 07-02-2011).]

wesailit57

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wesailit57Send a Private Message to wesailit57Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats ...........

Is it Mr. Rottin now that you own "the" car

or can we still call you Johny since we knew you before

Have fun, post some pics when you get it home !!............
PFF
System Bot
Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Johnny you continue to amaze me! Congrats man. Someday i hope to see it, and the whodeanie chop, and the Mera. Glad someone who appreciates it got it.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks fellas! Yes it's still johny or Jr...and I may own it but it belongs to all of us. It will stay titled as is in Hulki's name.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks fellas! Yes it's still johny or Jr...and I may own it but it belongs to all of us. It will stay titled as is in Hulki's name.

Cool! I love having it in my name!!!
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Way to go man!!!

Remember to post pics!
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! Glad that nobody else sniped you on this car, and you're an incredible guy for leaving it as a piece of Fiero history for everyone to see and enjoy.

Robert
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wasn't too worried about being sniped...my final bid was $31,000...I was pretty confident I would get it! I am thinking of were it can displayed for all to enjoy and may call Birmingham or Whodeanie's.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wasn't too worried about being sniped...my final bid was $31,000...I was pretty confident I would get it! I am thinking of were it can displayed for all to enjoy and may call Birmingham or Whodeanie's.

I'm glad it was sold to one of our own!
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2011 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent....glad it is gonna stay in the family!! Congrats....peace

Pete
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paid in full....can't wait until I get back and can go down for a personal pickup!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just realized I never posted any pictures of the lady on here! I'll have to remedy that next time I am in Florida...
PFF
System Bot
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah seriously John...thought you were holding out on us there....

How's everything else been going? I was down at Dean's on Wednesday checking out your future ride, can't wait to see it completed. I picked up bumper #2 from the RottenChop mold, so maybe one of these days I'll have my little red 88 ready for a styling upgrade.

Robert
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...I am such a slack arse...ugh...
carnut122

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just realized I never posted any pictures of the lady on here! I'll have to remedy that next time I am in Florida...

I just realized you were at Dean's for the build and didn't realize you were the one who bought Hulki's car. Pictures?????????????????????
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was reading through a couple old threads and realized I never took or posted any pictures of this lady. 100% bad on my part and now she is in long term storage. I may have to make a road trip and get her out for a photo shoot. I was wondering if Hulki was planning at being at the 30th and if this car should be making an appearance.
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was reading through a couple old threads and realized I never took or posted any pictures of this lady. 100% bad on my part and now she is in long term storage. I may have to make a road trip and get her out for a photo shoot. I was wondering if Hulki was planning at being at the 30th and if this car should be making an appearance.

I would be offended if you didn't bring it!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL. It would be quite an undertaking for me to get it there. Almost 48 hours of driving for me. Now, if someone was coming from the Florida/Alabama area and wanted to trailer it up and back I would be more than happy to see her come.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey slacker where are the pictures? LOL
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am thinking of were it can displayed for all to enjoy and may call Birmingham or Whodeanie's.

I would tend to think that you have rethought about wanting to display it there Ahhh how time changes things....

So where in Florida do you have it stored? I would be up for meeting you to take some professional photo's of the car if you are not TOO far away from West Palm Beach.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Hey slacker where are the pictures? LOL

Man....I suck.

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I would tend to think that you have rethought about wanting to display it there Ahhh how time changes things....

So where in Florida do you have it stored? I would be up for meeting you to take some professional photo's of the car if you are not TOO far away from West Palm Beach.

The car is near Pensacola, Florida. I am up in Illinois.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 05-31-2013).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The car is near Pensacola, Florida. I am up in Illinois.

Pensacola is not actually in Florida, it's in Alabama. about 86.275 years ago, they moved the state line just a little bit, so now "technically" it is

All kidding aside, that is good for you, bad for me. Good for you cause it is 9 hours closer to IL that where I am. Nine hours is a bit too much to be able to help you with photo's this time John. It is a shame, as I would liked to see you in person again as well as the car!
PFF
System Bot
IROCTAFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Better to be in the Panhandle than down there with the retirees
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe we can do it some time in the future....Daytona or something. 35th??

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 10-15-2014).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2014 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy cow I am such a slack ball...I owe you guys pictures still don't I!!!
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2014 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Daytona would be the logical choice, for a number of reasons.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2014 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Problem is I am in St Louis and the car is in Florida. hard for me to get to Daytona most years.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5464 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Made plans to head to FL in December...pics will be coming!
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait to see them. Is Hulki still around? Everyone but Dennis & I seem to have met him.

I wonder if he still has a Fiero.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mystery car
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hulki dead man ;-( Car just jumped in value?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock