t-top owners by ckrummy
Started on: 10-03-2009 06:06 PM
Replies: 106 (5234 views)
Last post by: Alex4mula on 10-27-2014 12:25 PM
perceptionist

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for perceptionistSend a Private Message to perceptionistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My baby since 2005, now it's for sale.... I am keeping my 87 daily driver.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
IP: Logged
htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tkberg:

Where do I send my VIN to get all the info. on the car?

http://www.fierottop.com/registry/

(I havent read the whole thread, so if its already done I apologize.

As for the thread,

I have 2 CJB and non CJB both 1988 Fieros. 1 is a Formula, 1 is a Duke.

------------------
1988 Fiero Formula T-tops
CJB 143 of 1252 "factory T-top cars"
2010 Camaro SS (purchased before the Obama takeover...)

SNIPER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2011 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNIPERClick Here to visit SNIPER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNIPEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time to wake this thread up!!

------------------
Ed "SNIPER" Peralez
Not as lean, Not as mean, But still a Marine
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE ~ PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE
www.SniPeralezGunworks.com

Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My one!

It's a basketcase, but where there's a will there's a way - my SE might be fun, but nothing beats T-tops in summer.

------------------

86FIEROBOY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FIEROBOYSend a Private Message to 86FIEROBOYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have pics of my 1987 Fiero SE TTop car on my phone but not sure how to get them on to here i can txt them to some one if they vould post them thanks.
Kento

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is My baby!

------------------

88 Formula CJB Arrived Finally. #689 of 1252
Time to start Working TONY!
There are Two kinds of Fiero's : Notchies and Donors!

88GTTTOP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTTTOPSend a Private Message to 88GTTTOPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is my 88gt cjb t top car, just got it a few weeks ago and really liking it, sought out to buy a t top car and found one. completely stock outside of stereo, i have the original.

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
<-------- My avatar enlarged

CJB

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 12-01-2011).]

larryfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2011 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larryfieroSend a Private Message to larryfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You need one of these.....................http://www.zazzle.com/mile_high_fieros_2012_calendar-158673007359662656

My twins:

FieroScott

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroScottSend a Private Message to FieroScottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just found this and thought I would wake it up and add a few.

------------------
88 Red GT 5sp T-Top CJB #1139
88 Yellow Formula 5sp
87 Black GT 5sp
87 Med. Red SE Auto T-Top
86 Black GT 4sp T-Top (Black Knight)
84 IRM (Prototype) Turbo Fastback T-Top
Dr Pepper Go Kart

kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please see signature

------------------

PFF
System Bot
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was told by a few involved with the original DGP car it was a free trial and 1st production T-Top car done but there is no proof at this time. For sure if anything it was one of the first ones done. Rick B

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

Red: TPI V8 + 6-Speed White: 3800SC auto
304rwHP/366rwTQ

zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 88 formula CJB is shown in my signature below...56K on the clock.

------------------
My Fro's...

88 Yellow CJB #182 of 1252 formula
88 Red Duke

TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My CJB Formula. This is an old picture, but not much has changed.

FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ckrummy:

I am told that t-tops is the second rarest option, right behind the indy. With numbers right around 3500 origionally made, and 1250 being CJB. My question is whose got them. Post a pic!!!

I would say the MERA option is rarer than the Indy and the T-Top. I would also think that the factory block heater option was rarer than those as well the option for the color silver and yellow on the 88 GTs. How about Lumbar seats? Those might be as well. My 88 Indy with lumbar block heaters in silver/yellow is super rare!
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had an '86 with a block heater. Sold now. Didn't know it was rare.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, you can combine a Mera and a T-Top for optimum effect. I have an 87 Mera with dealer installed t-tops and an 88 Mera with CJB owner installed t-tops.

Nelson
pcgold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2014 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I'll bite.

88 CJB with 26,200 original miles. Everything works. She needs nothing. Fully loaded.

Lunatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2014 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LunaticSend a Private Message to LunaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From this parts car.

To this.

Finally.
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2014 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have all the parts here and plan on installing sometime this fall. Will post pictures when finished.
AutoMarshal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2014 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I would say the MERA option is rarer than the Indy and the T-Top. I would also think that the factory block heater option was rarer than those as well the option for the color silver and yellow on the 88 GTs. How about Lumbar seats? Those might be as well. My 88 Indy with lumbar block heaters in silver/yellow is super rare!

1988 GT yellow with 5speed, power lumbar, AND....factory block heater. HP sound and all the options. Only 32k miles...no T-tops single digits made

AutoMarshal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarshalClick Here to visit AutoMarshal's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoMarshalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AutoMarshal

200 posts
Member since Jun 2014

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

1988 GT yellow with 5speed, power lumbar, AND....factory block heater. HP sound and all the options. Only 32k miles...no T-tops single digits made

RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2014 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine since the year 2000 now has 3,800 miles on it

Thinking of selling it next spring and buying a 05 SRT6 Crossfire with delivery miles on it.

Just saw that I double posted this pic, last one was back in 09..

[This message has been edited by RossT (edited 10-26-2014).]

my-fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2014 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my-fieroSend a Private Message to my-fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One more

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2014 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 88 soon to be sold!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock