Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  88 database guy (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
88 database guy by qwikgta
Started on: 02-16-2009 09:17 PM
Replies: 720 (24636 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 01-27-2024 03:56 PM
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2013 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's an 88 formula in the junkyard here in Charlotte. When I was there, the entire headlight system was still there, as were the full front/rear suspensions. The interior was completely stripped/destroyed.

White formula, 5 speed
1G2PE1197JP221000
IP: Logged
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2013 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vin #: 1G2PG1193JP220596
Fiero Type: GT
Exterior: Black
Interior: Gray
Seats: Cloth
Roof Type: solid top
Tranny: auto
Wheels: Black lace
Options: PW,

28,369 miles

New Jersey, Hurricane Sandy auction flood car

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 01-28-2013).]

sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2013 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, this is a registry/database to keep track of all 88 Fieros? How many do you have listed? How many were made? I've had an 85 SE V6 4-spd since it was new. I just bought an 88 GT last October. V6, 5-spd, 56,000 miles. VIN1G2PC1197JP222898. I believe I am the 4th owner. Was this already in your database? Thanks.
the99camaro

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2013 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for the99camaroSend a Private Message to the99camaroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VIN # 1G2PG1193JP210554
TYPE: GT
EXTERIOR COLOR: YELLOW
INTERIOR COLOR: GREY
SEATS: CLOTH
ROOF TYPE: HARD TOP WITH SUNROOF
TRANSMISSION: 5 SPEED
WHEELS: ORIGINAL BLACK
OPTIONS: PL,PW,PM,CRUISE,POWER TRUNK RELEASE
MILEAGE: 163,000

SALVAGE YARD FIND
FieroDan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2013 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDan86Send a Private Message to FieroDan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another junk yard find, will be crushed soon.

VIN: 1G2PG1198JP208119
Model: GT
Color: Black
Interior: Saddle w/ cloth seats
Trans: Auto
Options: Premium sound

Is there still a listing we can take a look at? Is there a link somewhere? The old Geocities link is dead.
FieroCustom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2013 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCustomClick Here to visit FieroCustom's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroCustomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's my info on T-Top #2 for me:

RPO Tag under hood:

ALDL info:

Appreciate any info you could send me on it. I have a thread about what I've done to it, but I have to update it. The interior was tan, now 2 tone gray.

------------------
John
1955 Chevrolet 210 Sedan (Shopping list in progress)
1988 SE seized duke...next engine...1996 LQ1 found
~Future 1990 Fiero Clone?
1988 T-Top Coupe rocking 41 MPG!
1986 SE Project Mayhem
1999 F350 Crew Dually ~17mpg city 22 hwy
Wife's 2001 Saturn SL1 51MPG high score

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sledcaddie:

So, this is a registry/database to keep track of all 88 Fieros? How many do you have listed? How many were made? I've had an 85 SE V6 4-spd since it was new. I just bought an 88 GT last October. V6, 5-spd, 56,000 miles. VIN1G2PC1197JP222898. I believe I am the 4th owner. Was this already in your database? Thanks.

John doesn't look in too frequently, but he does occasionally.
He is, indeed, trying to keep track of all the 88s. Or at least as many as possiblle. I forget what the percentage was that he had, last I heard, but it was not an insignificant number.
He is trying to determine trends in the build process (color changes, the addition or deletion of options, etc.)
Occasionally, he'll pop in with a request for additional info, such as the ALDL tag.

Thank y'all for taking the time.
BLB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2013 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BLBSend a Private Message to BLBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's mine, I believe I'm the fourth owner, original owner in California, 4 owners in Utah:

1G2PE119XJP207074
127,000 miles
1988 Silver Formula
5-Speed
Light Grey Interior
Black 'Lace' Factory Wheels
Sun Roof
AC
Power Windows
Cruise Control
Originally manufactured with out the following options: Rear Window Defrost, Remote Trunk Opener, Power Door Locks, Power Side Mirrors
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2013 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VIN # 1G2PG1192JP203126
TYPE: GT
EXTERIOR COLOR: Black
INTERIOR COLOR: Tan/beechwood
SEATS: Cloth
ROOF TYPE: Hardtop
TRANSMISSION: Auto
WHEELS: Gold lace
OPTIONS: PW, PM, can't tell if PDL
MILEAGE: 23,039

http://lexington.craigslist.../ctd/3671084549.html

[This message has been edited by Dburger (edited 03-31-2013).]

Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2013 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dburger

811 posts
Member since Aug 2012
Vin #: 1G2PE1198JP217456
Fiero Type: Formula
Exterior Color: Maroon
Interior Color: Gray
Seat Material: Cloth?
Roof Type: Hardtop
Transmission Type: Looks to be an auto
Options: PW
Mileage: 8,537

http://burlington.craigslis.../ctd/3563216664.html
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2013 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dburger

811 posts
Member since Aug 2012
VIN#: 1G2PE1198JP225475
Exterior Color: Maroon
Seat Material: Cloth
Roof type: T-top
Transmission: Auto
Wheels: Gray lace
Options: PW, PDL
Mileage: 101,340
PFF
System Bot
Sundowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2013 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be happy to put up a website where the database can be displayed and the information can be easily updated and submitted by users.

Let me know.
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2013 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to know that the information gathered wont expire with the gatherer.

Agree!!!
I'd be happy to put up a website where the database can be displayed and the information can be easily updated and submitted by users.

Let me know.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2013 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought this 'almost new' Formula from the original owner 5 years ago with 5200km on it. The only non-original things were the battery & heater core which began to leak while he was taking it back to the original dealer for the Safety Certificate. It now has 21,600km on it (13420 miles). The build date was 10/87.

[This message has been edited by David Hambleton (edited 04-03-2013).]

88 Database Guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2013 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Database GuyClick Here to visit 88 Database Guy's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88 Database GuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, as I come out of deep sleep mode, please forgive me for not being more active on here. That's a lot of good info on new cars for the database. I'll try to stop in more often and check the thread. I appreciate the kind offers to host a website. I am not sure what direction I want to go in though.

Thanks everyone for continuing to contribute. Support your other databasers too!

John
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2013 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88 Database Guy:

I am not sure what direction I want to go in though.

John, you've been doing this for what... 13 years?

It'll be a shame if all this data has been collected and no one ever sees the results of your efforts.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-05-2013).]

Gall757

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2013 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps we should take the information in this thread and log it on a 26,000 line table on the web, either within PFF or completely separate. We could have a list of active administrators that would add or edit vehicles, and if it works well, maybe add the info from 88 database guy later.
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2013 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, as I come out of deep sleep mode, please forgive me for not being more active on here. That's a lot of good info on new cars for the database. I'll try to stop in more often and check the thread. I appreciate the kind offers to host a website. I am not sure what direction I want to go in though.

Thanks everyone for continuing to contribute. Support your other databasers too!

John

yes, please don't let this stuff just die on the vine. I have been waiting over 10 years to see the information, please don't let the fact that its not done stop you.

Rob
Sundowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you kindly hand me the data... I will put it up in a way that all can share and update. My initial thoughts were to simply create a wordpress driven website hosted on one of my servers and use some custom data plug-ins to display the cars in the database and make changes.

Or I could go a step further and develop something more proprietary with a front end that's a little more fun.

Join site, add your car, view cars, upload photos, notes about mods, repair log, for sale area (make an offer)... cruise log... etc etc etc... I can pretty much create anything.

Presently I'm developing an app that will use geo-coding with google maps and social networking (twitter, facebook) to tell you what beers are on tap at bars in your area.

What we should discuss is how PRIVACY should be handled. I'm not sure every fiero owner wants their info and details of fiero ownership just out there for all to see.
Sundowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sundowner

409 posts
Member since Aug 2009
Actually I'm just going to go ahead and start building something. Why wait? And as they say if you build it they will come... So rather than ask for the data on blind faith, I'll build a site that is worthy of the data first. I'm sure there are plenty of volunteers here that will help populate the new site and get it off the ground. We'll need a few admins. First step... domain. These are available. Thoughts?... think of a better name? Let me know! I kinda like FieroList.com myself. And so everyone knows - It will be for all years/models.

FIERODATABASE.COM
FIEROREGISTRY.COM
FIEROLIST.COM
FIERODB.COM
FIERO-DB.COM
arte444

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for arte444Send a Private Message to arte444Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think i've added my car yet.

EDIT: SENT TO PM

------------------
-Kyle
Email: kakagiraffe@gmail.com
1988 Notchback 4.9 V8, 5spd Isuzu, Spec Stage 4
True Dual Exhaust, Delta Cam (212,000 Miles)
1992 Honda Civic EX
2006 Pontiac G6 Ecotec

[This message has been edited by arte444 (edited 04-04-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
Rik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RikSend a Private Message to RikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a former database administrator, I know that the idea of everyone being able to add to the list sounds great, but in reality, it would lead to the degradation of what John has put all these years into. Mistakes and pranksters(yes they're out there) could lead to quite a mess. That being said, I am interested in seeing what has been collected. Perhaps a locked down version of "data collected as of this date"?

What are you using to compile the data, John? I liked Foxpro, with Crystal to run the queries, but that was a few years ago, so I'm sure there is something newer/faster/better out there.

Love to get a peek!
Sundowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2013 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rik:

As a former database administrator, I know that the idea of everyone being able to add to the list sounds great, but in reality, it would lead to the degradation of what John has put all these years into. Mistakes and pranksters(yes they're out there) could lead to quite a mess. That being said, I am interested in seeing what has been collected. Perhaps a locked down version of "data collected as of this date"?

What are you using to compile the data, John? I liked Foxpro, with Crystal to run the queries, but that was a few years ago, so I'm sure there is something newer/faster/better out there.

Love to get a peek!

This is why I suggested having admins. Also given the the generally static nature of the data I'd probably generate new records for each "change" on a recorded VIN number rather than alter the record. This would allow the admins to easily reverse a change to a records previous state. A user would be able to add VIN's not previously recorded and update VIN's that are not "owned" by another user. Any adds or changes would also need to be approved by an admin to take effect. I'd use a SQL Server database and develop the web application using C# in Visual Studio.

I do this for a living
87 REGISTRY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 REGISTRYSend a Private Message to 87 REGISTRYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bit off topic but not that far ---

I met a man yesterday that swears he has a 1988 Fiero GTR that he bought new from a dealer in Grand Rapids MI. He says it different then a regular GT in both the rear side glass lines and in the front nose. He also claims that it has different engine scoops that flow up the rear roof lines and cross the roof. You can reach into the scoop and adjust the amount of air flow. ( I asked about the Indy type scoop and he said no)

He is certain the it is not some type of dealer optioned kit but a factory direct order.

He wants to bring the car to me to document if I can that it is indeed a very rare Fiero. I'll get all the data off it when/if he does.

Anyone ever heard of anything like this?

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2013 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vin #: 1G2PE11R3JP204923
Fiero Type: Base coupe
Exterior: Red
Interior: Beachwood
Seats: gone
Tranny: auto
Wheels: 14" Hi-tech
Options: minimal

Junkyard in Charlotte...pretty well parted. Gauge cluster was gone, so unknown mileage.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2013 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87 REGISTRY:
Anyone ever heard of anything like this?

In a word... no.

FWIW, My first Fiero was an 85 GT purchased new in 1985. I've kept up with them pretty much since the beginning. Never heard of such a beast.
It may be an aftermarket something-or-other. There were several builders out there doing some interesting stuff.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vin #: 1G2PE119XJP216793
Exterior: Yellow
Interior: unknown
Seats: unknown
Tranny: unknown
Wheels: missing

Junkyard in Fresno, CA

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 04-23-2013).]

jaybeezi

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybeeziSend a Private Message to jaybeeziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

Vin #: 1G2PE119XJP216793
Exterior: Yellow
Interior: unknown
Seats: unknown
Tranny: unknown
Wheels: missing

Junkyard in Fresno, CA

http://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/1G2PE119XJP216793
88 Database Guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 Database GuyClick Here to visit 88 Database Guy's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88 Database GuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh what a shame! The first time this car's info was available and I have to put it in the Dead column. Thanks for the heads up guys, and if anyone goes over I'd like the tranny type as well. ALDL connector data too if easily accessable.

Thanks!
Rik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2013 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RikSend a Private Message to RikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just out of curiosity...how many are in the dead column?
wraithtr1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2013 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wraithtr1Send a Private Message to wraithtr1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VIN#: 1G2PE1192JP213421
Exterior Color: White
Roof type: Sunroof
Mileage: Around 116,000
PFF
System Bot
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2013 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did a search, didn't show mine. But google found it here.. so I'm pulling this entry as I was already in there.

[This message has been edited by aaronkoch (edited 04-24-2013).]

Timpilot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2013 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TimpilotClick Here to visit Timpilot's HomePageSend a Private Message to TimpilotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VIN#: 1G2PE1195JP213994
Exterior Color: Yellow
Roof type: Solid
Mileage: 65,000 daily driver for past 2 years
Owners: 3 (owner #2, collector, only had it a year, didn't drive it)
Options: Power Windows
Recently Added Options: Factory Power Mirrors, Factory Cruise
Gall757

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VIN#: 1G2PE1192JP212947
Exterior Color: Black
Mileage: 40K

Illinois e-bay
FearArrow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2013 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FearArrowSend a Private Message to FearArrowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VIN#: 1G2P... I'll enter it when I get back to the car to read it.
Exterior Color: Red Metallic / Burgandy
Interior Color: Saddle/brown
Seat Material: RPO states Cloth but has Leather replacement
Roof type: T-tops Original factory installed (verified on t-top registry)
Transmission: 5 spd with short shift modification
Mileage: 86,000 weekend driver
Owners: No idea
Options: Power Windows A/C cruise control

Still on the road!
Gall757

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VIN#: 1G2PE1191JP207559
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Beechwood
Mileage: 140K

Kentucky e-bay
Gall757

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2013 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VIN#: 1G2PG1192JP219858
Exterior Color: Black
Roof type: Sunroof
Mileage: 73K

major rust problems, future questionable

Maryland e-bay
CaravanBill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2013 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaravanBillSend a Private Message to CaravanBillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sundowner:

Let me know.

I am a database/web developer and owner of an 88 coupe. I am utterly baffled by this thread. A fiero VIN database should be online and public to be of any use. This is...I don't know what this is.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2013 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess it's been awhile since I posted a request, so he's the basic explanation of what I'm doing.

For about 10 years now, I've been trying to collect as much info on the 88 production run as possible, with the hope that someday we would have info on enough cars to make reasonably sound predictions as to production options. This info may exist somewhere or it may not, but either way, I think there is value to documenting info when it's available for posterity. Someday it may all be important, but even if it isn't (say, because the actual production build sheets for each car were saved somewhere), at least we're building a database on cars that have been scrapped or parted out. Along the way, I've meet many wonderful people who have helped me out tremendously, and to one and all, I offer my Heart Felt Thanks!

For those who might have an 88, know someone who does, or might see one in a junkyard, I'd appreciate any help you can give me in documenting the cars. Basically, I collect info on factory color options (Exterior, Interior, and Rims (GTs and Formulas (I know, Formulas should all have black rims from the factory, but do they?)), the roof type and the tranny type. Any other info is also welcome, but even if all you have is a vin number and the fact that the car is intact, that's a good starting point for the future. Any info is better than having a blank record for a car. For those that might have the center console removed, there is a sticker on the ALDL connector (unless the glue has let loose!) which has a date code and shift number on it. I also collect this info when possible, but do not believe it's tied to car production weeks anymore. Still, having the info is better than not, and maybe someday we'll be able to use it to our advantage.

People have offered to help with a website, and I do appreciate it, but intend to get one up soon. I have made that promise before, but now it's definately time to do it. Stand by on that one.

Thanks to all for reading this and your continued help.

John
J w W i l l h o f f at aol.com (no spaces in the real email addy).

This thread is a collection point. It appears that John cannot get around to post the information, but we need to collect information somewhere no matter who uses it.

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 05-22-2013).]

Gall757

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2013 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vin #: 1g2pg1197jp210413
Exterior: Black
Interior: Gray
Seats: Cloth
Roof Type: T tops
Tranny: Auto
Wheels: Black Lace
Options: PW, cruse, AC…others
32K miles

ebay Maryland
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock