Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Lambo Door Galloria (FIERO) VDC, scissor doors ect.. (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lambo Door Galloria (FIERO) VDC, scissor doors ect.. by madcurl
Started on: 09-08-2004 03:48 PM
Replies: 458 (35353 views)
Last post by: Robb Craige on 08-19-2013 08:24 AM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2007 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Archie is now the fiero VDC connection.

Yes. Thus avoiding unscrupulous venders.

Edit: I own pg. 7, hehe. I need a new pic to start the pg. off.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-22-2007).]

IP: Logged
advancedwiringsystem

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2007 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for advancedwiringsystemSend a Private Message to advancedwiringsystemEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much would it cost to get archie to do mine?????
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2007 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much does Archie charge to do this? I want one so bad.
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2007 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took some pics with phone camera today

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
#014...heading for the paint booth.

fierogtrouge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtrougeSend a Private Message to fierogtrougeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What kind of spring can I use if I want my door go up auomaticly(isier)

Thnaks
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2008 bump.
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

2008 bump.

Madcurl, do you do VDC for a buisiness or just a hobby. I want a set on my GT but I don't think I could do the conversion myself. I wish there was a direct bolt on set for the Fiero, I would by it in a heartbeat.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally we have a new one to the group!

Angel's

------------------

"Anyone can make a copy of something, it may look good, but never is the real car. Make something from your imagination, something unique, something nobody has, anything is possible and, ideas can become a reality; Archie and the Crew can make your Dreams into a reality."

PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have any of you used this kit ?
and if so how about some install pictures.
I have this one from another project and I sold it but
I have eyeballing my Fiero and thinking I can make it work.
what do you think ?

it is an autolock kit.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

Have any of you used this kit ? If so how about some install what do you think ?
it is an autolock kit.

The of the member in Canada has an GT Factory kit and it's similar in design as the Autolock. One of the issues are the weak struts to which you can only use one of them per door due to the limit space, but he may have fixed these issues? Somebody else might chime-in since I've never used them due to these issues.

Pg. 6

New entry: Fierogtrouge Fiero using the G-Factory VDC kit.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 03-17-2008).]

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you get the stronger struts and adapt them to this kit ?
what struts do I use ?
Also FYI I have plans to do a chop top and when I do I am going to try to lighten my heavy doors.
I have the front end off the car now redoing the front end and it seams to be moving farther back on the car
with more stuff. I guess that is how it always starts.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2008 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

Can you get the stronger struts and adapt them to this kit ?
what struts do I use ?
Also FYI I have plans to do a chop top and when I do I am going to try to lighten my heavy doors.
I have the front end off the car now redoing the front end and it seams to be moving farther back on the car
with more stuff. I guess that is how it always starts.

You'll need to pm fierogtrouge for answers regarding the GT Factory kit (GTF), but AutoLoc should be the ones with the correct info since it's they're kit, right? Besides, GTF may use a different set-up vs. AutoLoc.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doors up for easy entry;

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 03-19-2008).]

85fiero_fanat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fiero_fanatSend a Private Message to 85fiero_fanatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lets see all of the latest Fiero Lambo door pics. I offen get email regardings various pics and links of fastbacks and notch backs.

So please do post.

Edit: {Please include Suicide Fiero too} it's all good!

Thanks madcurl

beautiful fiero madcurl. Ever since the first time I saw this car i fell in love with it. Wish I had the money to chop the top on mine Some day. Again, it looks amazing...kudos.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85fiero_fanat:

Beautiful fiero madcurl. Ever since the first time I saw this car i fell in love with it. Wish I had the money to chop the top on mine Some day. Again, it looks amazing...kudos.

Thanks for the compliments. Here's Troyboy's video

#013 suicide doors

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 03-21-2008).]

FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The of the member in Canada has an GT Factory kit and it's similar in design as the Autolock. One of the issues are the weak struts to which you can only use one of them per door due to the limit space, but he may have fixed these issues? Somebody else might chime-in since I've never used them due to these issues.

Pg. 6

Replace it with a heavy duty strut. Fiero doors are hevery then H2 doors. What I like about the GTF hinges they go stright up (90 degress). The one problem besides the weak strut is the lack of a block to avoid slaming the door on your car when it's half way down. This might me solved in the new version of the hardware.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spreading her wings at D8.

Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2008 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Game Over

PFF
System Bot
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2008 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like spreading my wings.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2008 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GODFATHER:

I like spreading my wings.

Nice. Thanks for adding to our "wing" collection. I hope you took additional pics, right?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 03-31-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Continued pics from attendees at D8;

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2008 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Street Dreams VDC kit (Ross)

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-03-2008).]

silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2008 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[/QUOTE]
Sorry Curly,
Actually this is a home made deal and I was a part of it. It is not a Street Dreams VDC kit.
We wanted to get the most height we could and I think we did a pretty good job. We plan on making this a bolt on kit. Jesse (88lambofiero) go ahead and chime in. It's your car and you designed them.

Rich
LowLux

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-24-2008 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LowLuxSend a Private Message to LowLuxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Sides shots you ask ?? Here are a few from Daytona until curly gets the new ones from the shop.

where you get the wheels?
s550w

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2008 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for s550wSend a Private Message to s550wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

Sorry Curly,
Actually this is a home made deal and I was a part of it. It is not a Street Dreams VDC kit.
We wanted to get the most height we could and I think we did a pretty good job. We plan on making this a bolt on kit. Jesse (88lambofiero) go ahead and chime in. It's your car and you designed them.

Rich[/QUOTE]

Do we have amother entry for possible bolt on kit?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2008 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

Sorry Curly,
Rich

Sorry about that . The car and VDC looks just like Ross's made several years ago and was later sold on Ebay (I think) Either way, your kit looks nice. Any additional close-up pics? Its operations? Cost?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-25-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2008 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by LowLux:

where you get the wheels?

Here------> http://www.hrewheels.com/

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-25-2008).]

88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2008 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry about that :o . The car and VDC looks just like Ross's made several years ago and was later sold on Ebay (I think:think:) Either way, your kit looks nice. Any additional close-up pics? Its operations? Cost?

No pic but they work great. Going to the 25th, you can play with them there. Hoping to have a set to sell or just show off .They will be about 600 to 750 depending on matierals. Rich and I need to figure out the final cost with time and labor .

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2008 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
#011 out for cool night stroll. After all these years, the Decahs are still holding up.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2008 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Enough room for VDC doors.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2008 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP FOR NEWBEE, hagin19.

In short, 95% of the VDC you're viewing are re-tweaked by XSCustom.

------------------

"Friends don't let friends drive stock"

DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2008 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Curly! Guess you have to take my pics out.... I'm back to regular hinges....
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2008 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DrCPU:

Hey Curly! Guess you have to take my pics out.... I'm back to regular hinges....

Nope. Its a done deal, hehe. I'm sure you'll get another set. Just ask Archie to re-tweak a set.
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2008 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll post some new shots of my Formula, but right now I am having a hard time getting the stronger struts in. Those bastards are tough to install by yourself!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2008 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know what type of VDC kit, but they're on a Fiero.

Here is some pictures of the car

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock