Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Complete F23 conversion kit for sale (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Complete F23 conversion kit for sale by FriendOfYours
Started on: 09-11-2012 02:49 PM
Replies: 142
Last post by: FriendOfYours on 01-25-2013 09:18 PM
FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2012 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Had a guy back out and have the whole thing for sale

Mounting brackets, mounts, shift adapters and htob adapter

All powder coated and ready to go. Don't need anything but this to get it in and running. Pics in our other thread

Looking for $350

------------------
3.4TDC/4.9l/3800(SC) Swap kits and parts

F23 Transmission Kits

Big Brake Adapters

Polish and Powder Coating

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Purple86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
I'm still intrested.
I was going to send you a flywheel to machine and bracket to relocate the 2005 GTP alternator to where the AC was. and shipping to Canada.
If $350 means i could save a few bucks, I'm all over it!

Cheers!
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2012 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Replied to your email
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent!!! I'm excited!

cheers!
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2012 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
SOLD
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Hi, just posting here to see if i can get in touch with FriendOfYours or someone from FOYracing.

I still haven't received this kit and my Fiero is in pieces waiting to complete the swap. In all fairness, I did cause a delay by shipping them a flywheel to be machined but on September 24th they confirmed they had received the flywheel and sent it out to be machined.

I sent several e-mails and left a few voicemails as well. I don't want to cause any trouble, I just want a status update as I'm tying up my buddy's garage waiting for this kit to arrive.

Hope to hear from you soon,

thank you!
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-11-2012 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Really? You aren't the first person to say they've been calling. Nothing has shown up on our Google Voice. Time to go to a landline

I've got your number, I'll give you a call this afternoon
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Thank you!
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2012 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
FriendOfYours, Sent you a PM...

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the time difference.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Purple86GT

1592 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Bump...
PFF
System Bot
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2012 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2012 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
PMd
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2012 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Still no parts or contact from Froy... had to proceed with Paypal dispute... Hopefully a friendly resolution can be acheaived soon...
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2012 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
I hope so!! For anyone keeping score, FOY has had excuses since June '12 for not delivering on time!
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-26-2012 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
FOY as of right now, are not taking orders. As Capt stated we are having some serious internal issues and I've been locked out from our accounts. My partner is being difficult to say the least

My question is, why haven't you called? Our number is posted everywhere

Purple, you need to talk to customs. Like I said and anyone can confirm, we have no tracking to Canada. We have shipped a dozen kits since yours was out and some of those people have posted here. It is not our intention to rip anyone off

Nightmare, yes, and there are good reasons. I'm a new father with a very ill mother of my child, we've lost help and my partner is making life hell. There are people that can attest to this. You and dozens of others have received parts in the last six months. As far as parts not fitting for you, it isn't my fault you mixed and matched different vendors parts
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2012 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
That's too bad. I just got the rest of the parts I need and was ready to bite the bullet and order a kit. Do you have any ballpark when you might be back in business?

I'm sorry that you're going through that kind of crap though. Hope things work out for you soon.

Jason
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2012 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendOfYours:

FOY as of right now, are not taking orders. As Capt stated we are having some serious internal issues and I've been locked out from our accounts. My partner is being difficult to say the least

My question is, why haven't you called? Our number is posted everywhere

Purple, you need to talk to customs. Like I said and anyone can confirm, we have no tracking to Canada. We have shipped a dozen kits since yours was out and some of those people have posted here. It is not our intention to rip anyone off

Nightmare, yes, and there are good reasons. I'm a new father with a very ill mother of my child, we've lost help and my partner is making life hell. There are people that can attest to this. You and dozens of others have received parts in the last six months. As far as parts not fitting for you, it isn't my fault you mixed and matched different vendors parts

I have called several times, left voicemails, sent emails.. I actually rather not bring up stuff like this in a public forum but it's the only way I get a reply from you guys. Not just this time but in the pas also (see my posts from a month ago in this thread)

I understand you are going through some tough times and I sympathise with you. I really need some communication from you however. As stated in the other thread, I have lost my work area to perform the swap because of the delays. I now have a Fiero with no engine / transmission sitting outside in the snow.

I can't contact customs because I have nothing for them to go on. I don't know where the package was shipped from, how much it weighs, what it looks like, etc.. I don't even know your real name...

So I've been painted in a corner here, I'm not looking for a fight or discredit anyone. I hope it's just a shipping problem and everything will fall back into place, but I need to take steps to protect my investment.

As for a tracking number, as soon as insurance is added, you get a tracking number. Same if a signature is requested. (the filler neck I sent you had a tracking number and I was able to tell when you received it)
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2012 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
OK.. I’m at the end of the rope here.

I called Canada Post, they can’t help because there is no tracking information. They recommended the seller contact USPS and initiate a trace.

I called Canada Border Services, I work for the Federal Government and managed to internally trace someone who can help me. This person told me there would be NO problem with car parts and they would not be held up in customs unless something illegal was packaged with them. And if it were held up, the receiver would be notified by Canada Border Services by phone and by mail. Even with the Christmas rush, the max wait time at the border is 2 to 3 weeks.

I contacted USPS. I estimated that my package would weigh approx. 50lbs, 18” X18” X 10” (all just estimated.. ) and assuming it was shipped the cheapest way possible, USPS assures me it would be at the boarder no later than 8 days after being shipped but most likely within 6 days. They also confirmed that only the shipper can initiate a trace or investigation.

Canada Post assures me the parcel would take no more than 3 days to get from the processing plant (customs) to my door.

So what is going on??

I have been patient, I have deal with delays that should not have happened, I sent you parts that arrived to your door within 4 business days from my shipping date and they were also car parts. People have been sending me PM’s that they also are waiting on parts for a ridiculous amount of time.

I have been receiving all sorts of excuses that caused me to delay initiating a chargeback with PayPal, when I finally decided to go ahead with a chargeback, according to PayPal, it was too late. Lucky for me, my credit card company looks out for its clients and charged PayPal back. Oddly enough, this prompted PayPal to make an “exception” to their rules and open an investigation.

I understand you have had a new baby, your better half has had some complications, your business partner has caused you some grief, etc. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but this ridiculous. because off all these delays, I no longer have a workshop to use for my engine swap. (the owner is using it to store his cars for the winter) I had to pay from my pocket to get my car towed back home and have to store an incomplete car in my driveway for the winter.

If and when I receive my parts, I will update or modify this post, but other need to know what is going on here. I am not alone in this, I will let others speak for themselves.
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2012 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
You should not buy items so expensive without making sure you will got a tracking.

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |Work done 11-12 |Work done 12-13 |4.9 Swap |Parts for sale

Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2012 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelDirect Link to This Post
Never shipped it obviously..

PFF
System Bot
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2012 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
I'm constantly active on here, replied to your pm's with info you needed and my phone is always on. Chargeback was never necessary, after this long I would have gladly refunded you or shipped another vis UPS or Fedex if you simply asked. I sincerely apologize for being overwhelmed at the moment and not doing more
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2012 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

I'm constantly active on here, replied to your pm's with info you needed and my phone is always on. Chargeback was never necessary, after this long I would have gladly refunded you or shipped another vis UPS or Fedex if you simply asked. I sincerely apologize for being overwhelmed at the moment and not doing more

I have asked for help in the matter. All you said was check with customs, it must be there. As the receiver, I can't check with customs, it has to be the shipper.

So what are you going to do in order to resolve this situation and make it right? I shipped you a flywheel to be machined and my expense, I shipped you a hydraulic F23 adaptor to be modified (even though my kit was supposed to have one) and I shipped you a V6 filler neck. All at my expense. I obviously would rather have my kit than the chargeback, but something is better than nothing.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Frienofyours sent me a PM yesterday stating he will send me a replacement kit. (F23/3800 swap kit, alternator relocate, htob, flywheel and my filler neck). If I receive this kit, I will chalk this up to a shipping problem with the shipping company.

Thank you for taking the time and steps to making this right.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2012 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
BUMP,

Just waiting on shipping confirmation / tracking number.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-13-2012 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
It will be a couple days before I can finish a set and get it out. We are installing our 3rd motor into Capt Fiero's car and he's gunna have my head if I don't finish soon

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...2/HTML/125304-6.html

Your chargeback went through btw
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
As I promissed, as soon as I receive my complete kit, I will resend the payment in full.

Hopefully it will be shipped soon.

Thanks.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Any update on the status of my kit?

Cheers!
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
bump...
iroccamaronj

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iroccamaronjSend a Private Message to iroccamaronjDirect Link to This Post
Not looking good purple
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by iroccamaronj:

Not looking good purple

PFF
System Bot
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Purple86GT

1592 posts
Member since Mar 2012

It will be a couple days before I can finish a set and get it out. We are installing our 3rd motor into Capt Fiero's car and he's gunna have my head if I don't finish soon

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...2/HTML/125304-6.html

Your chargeback went through btw

I haven't heard back from you yet... I thought a couple of days would be 2 days. Or something near that. Can I get an update please?
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Jeez man almost three months now?? Wow...

Pete
iroccamaronj

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iroccamaronjSend a Private Message to iroccamaronjDirect Link to This Post
There is no excuse for this. We are suppose to help each other.
Not screw each other. I feel for you purple
j bf1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Direct Link to This Post
Was considering Foyracing for my 3800sc swap until I read this fiasco....
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2012 06:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-22-2012 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
You don't have to keep bumping, my inbox works just fine lol

I'm trying to get everything done this weekend. I'll update on Monday
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2012 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Ok, please let me know one way or another on Monday as to what is going on. Thank you.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2012 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Fingers crossed for an update today. Cheers!
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2012 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
That Makes 2 of us.

P.S. Merry Christmas to Everyone, hoping you all have a Happy Time with Family and Friends. Remember Getting Drunk is Fine, Driving your Fiero Really Fast is Fun, just don't do them at the same time.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock