Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Hood & Deck Lid Mirrors For Sale. Stainless and Acrylic (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Hood & Deck Lid Mirrors For Sale. Stainless and Acrylic by Snapperhead
Started on: 08-06-2010 10:35 AM
Replies: 113
Last post by: Snapperhead on 09-27-2013 06:51 PM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Hood and deck lid mirrors.

For all who have had the chance to see my Stainless Mirror Finish Door Sill Plates they have the same finish. I will have the panels available in mirror finish stainless steel or acrylic mirror. Install with Velcro or RTV.

ORDER THEM ON OUR WEBSITE: Snapperhead Performance Store

All mirrors are machined after order is place. It should take less than a week to ship.

Photo of Fastback 2pc stainless steel engine and 3pc acrylic trunk mirrors.

Photo of Notchback 2pc stainless steel engine mirrors & 5pc acrylic trunk mirrors.

Photo of acrylic 4pc hood mirrors.

I recommend the acrylic over the stainless for the following reasons:

1.Less weight.
2.Cost less.
3.Less damage if dropped on paint.

The bad with acrylic:

1. Unable to buff out scratches on the mirror back. Both can scratch easy so care needs to be taken when cleaning.
2. The acrylic panels can not be left in the engine area while driving, the other acrylic panels are ok to leave in place.
3. You need to remove the hood panel over the radiator as it can become discolored from the radiator heat.
Here is a list of some of the members that have purchased our mirror panels.

1. Spoon - #PFMNESETS Engine Panel 2PC Large & Small Stainless Steel Notchback Set.
  2. Spoon - #PFMNTSETA Trunk Panel 5pc Acrylic Notchback Set.
  3. Dave E Bouy - #PFMNESETS Engine Panel 2PC Large & Small Stainless Steel Notchback Set.
  4. OHNIKO - #PFMNESETS Engine Panel 2PC Large & Small Stainless Steel Notchback Set.
  5. OHNIKO - #PFMNTSETA Trunk Panel 5pc Acrylic Notchback Set.
  6. OHNIKO - #PFMHSETA Hood Mirror 4Pc Acrylic Set.
  7. OHNIKO - #PFMFESETS Engine Panel 2PC Large & Small Stainless Steel Fastback Set.
  8. OHNIKO - #PFMHSETA Hood Mirror 4Pc Acrylic Set.
  9. OHNIKO - #PFMFTSETA Trunk Panel 3pc Acrylic Fastback Set.
  10. FieroMaster88 - #PFMHSETA Hood Mirror 4Pc Acrylic Set. "Less lower center panel" .
  11. FieroMaster88 - #PFMNTSETA Trunk Panel 5pc Acrylic Notchback Set.
  12. FieroMaster88 - #PFMNESETS Engine Panel 2PC Large & Small Stainless Steel Notchback Set.
  13. Sourmug - #PFMHSETA Hood Mirror 4Pc Acrylic Set.
  14. Sourmug - #PFMFESETS Engine Panel 2PC Large & Small Stainless Steel Fastback Set.
  15. wwh0001 - #PFMFESETS Engine Panel 2PC Large & Small Stainless Steel Fastback Set.
  16. wwh0001 - #PFMHSETA Hood Mirror 4Pc Acrylic Set.
  17. wwh0001 - #PFMFTSETA Trunk Panel 3pc Acrylic Fastback Set.
  18. wwh0001 - #PFMNESETS Engine Panel 2PC Large & Small Stainless Steel Nothchback Set.
  19. zmcdona - #PFMFESETS Engine Panel 2PC Large & Small Stainless Steel Fastback Set.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Your Complete Online Speed Shop - Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 12-31-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
I want stainless for the rear decklid fastback I can't do the front hood because I have a vent installed.

Dave

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 08-06-2010).]

topsportsmanta1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topsportsmanta1Click Here to visit topsportsmanta1's HomePageSend a Private Message to topsportsmanta1Direct Link to This Post
88gt stainless for my deck lid when will they be available?
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topsportsmanta1:

88gt stainless for my deck lid when will they be available?

Same for me too!

Thanks Vince!

Nolan
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
I would do stainless under the deck lid and acrylic in the front. Btw do these cover all the spaces indented under the hood or just the big spots like the long rectangular ones.
10speeder

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2010 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 10speederSend a Private Message to 10speederDirect Link to This Post
I want the SS ones, but I need to see what I can use that the scoop opening won't bother, first.
i saw your door sills and think you do a fine job making the metal stuff.
How will these fit in? with super glue or bondo or something?
I will get back with this thread and let you know what all I do need.
thank you

------------------
1985 Fiero
farm livin' is the place for me.

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Working on templates would plan for the last week of the month.

Thanks,

Vince
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2010 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
I am in ter rested in stainless decklid panels for notchback.

Bump!!

Spoon

------------------
Two yeast spent their entire life "about 2 days" discussing what the purpose of life could be and not once did they even come close to the fact that they were making champagne. Quoted by: Unknown

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

I am in ter rested in stainless decklid panels for notchback.

Bump!!

Spoon

I will put you on the list. Working on them was hoping to have them for ready for Fierorama but I don't think I will have them finished..

Vince
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2010 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 09-02-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2010 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2010 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

PM sent!

Back at you
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2010 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

Thanks
Nolan
Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2010 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
PM sent too
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2010 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

PM sent.

Thanks
Nolan

Returned PM
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2010 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by Dave E Bouy:

PM sent too

Pm returned
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Back at you

ditto!

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

OHNIKO

2124 posts
Member since Jul 2003

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 10-23-2010).]

Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
Hope I'm still on the list.

Spoon

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2010 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

Hope I'm still on the list.

Spoon

Your #6 on the list shown on the 1st post.

Thanks,

Vince
PFF
System Bot
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2010 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
I'll take your suggestion about the acrylic instead of ss in the rear trunk areas...!
10speeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2010 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 10speederSend a Private Message to 10speederDirect Link to This Post
sorry, my car is a notchie not fastback. just let me know when ready!!
jay
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2010 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 10speeder:

sorry, my car is a notchie not fastback. just let me know when ready!!
jay

Ok adjusted, and I will update the first post as well as pm everyone when all is ready to move forward.

Thanks,

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 09-21-2010).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Almost time....
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2010 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
yaye!

send me a PM with the breakdown again when ready to go please good sir!

it's almost like Christmas in October...!
joe cat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2010 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joe catSend a Private Message to joe catDirect Link to This Post
useless without pictures
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2010 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joe cat:

useless without pictures

Hard to take pictures when they're not even made yet. Pictures will be updated when the product is fitted and ready for sale.

Vince
Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2010 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
Where am I on that list snapper?
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joe cat:

useless without pictures

Heres something similar...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...me=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Spoon

------------------
Two yeast spent their entire life "about 2 days" discussing what the purpose of life could be and not once did they even come close to the fact that they were making champagne. Quoted by: Unknown

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2010 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave E Bouy:

Where am I on that list snapper?

Looks like #10 shown on the first post of this thread.

Vince

PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I have all the templates fitted and ready to order supplies. I have also adjusted the part ordering numbers to make it easier and adjusted some of the prices. Please review the new part numbers and PM me what part numbers you would like to purchase so I can order the correct amount of supplies.

When I have a full set made I will update all with the shipping. Do not send payments until your order is ready and you have the full price with shipping.

Note!: If you want to have the deck lid fully mirrored, you must purchase the trunk and engine sets together. You can mix acrylic or stainless mirror for the deck lid but if you use acrylic for the engine panels you must remove them before driving. Acrylic in the trunk and hood are ok to leave it in place.

Note!: If you have a factory rear spoiler installed 2 of the 4 bolts pass through the outer trunk panels where the mirror panels fit, you have 2 options.

1. You can order the oversized trunk set to space it out and clear the bolts.
2. You can order the regular size and drill a hole in the mirror panel for the bolt to pass through and put a chrome nut and washer on the bolt. If you pick option 2 make sure you don't use the mirror panel to bolt the wing to or you will warp, bend or crack the mirror panel. Drill the hole oversized to clear the spoiler nut and use the chrome nut and washer for looks only.

Thank You,

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 10-01-2010).]

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
PM with order sent.

Thanks
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

PM with order sent.

Thanks

ditto 4 me.

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

PM with order sent.

Thanks

Your updated.

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

ditto 4 me.

Pm'd you back I have a question on your order.

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006
Ok if you wanted to order a set of mirrors I should have a pm to you or your already confirmed on the first post of this thread. I will be ordering the supplies on 10/8 so please have your pre-orders in by the end of the day 10/7.

I don't have any pics up yet so I won't hold you to the pre-order just want to make sure I order enough supplies. I will post the installed pics for all designs before I start taking the paid orders so you can see before you pay.

If you want to pre-order please look over the new part numbers on the first post and PM me..

Thanks,

Vince

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I ordered supplies today.

Vince
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2010 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
anyone else here from Canada looking to get a set maybe save a bit on shipping and handleing and all the other dam fees they charge us !!
i am interested in a SS set for 88 gt trunk lid
how much for shipping to canada !!
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

anyone else here from Canada looking to get a set maybe save a bit on shipping and handleing and all the other dam fees they charge us !!
i am interested in a SS set for 88 gt trunk lid
how much for shipping to canada !!

I will have shipping figured out after I have a set boxed up to get the weight. I will post and pm all.

I will put you on the list.

Thanks,

Vince

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay