Powder Coating Services - Worldwide Fieros by Snapperhead
Started on: 07-23-2010 08:43 AM
Replies: 38
Last post by: Snapperhead on 09-21-2012 08:09 AM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
We offer powder coating services You can view our pricing at:

Snapperhead Performance

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Your Complete Online Speed Shop - Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 12-31-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Sign me up! I'll give it a try.

Dave
njcwgrl

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

How much would a set of value covers and the top plentum be in Fiero factory Red ?

Thanks
Shannon
Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Direct Link to This Post
How much for a set of trueleo headers and y-pipe in white?
Thanks
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by njcwgrl:

Hi,

How much would a set of value covers and the top plentum be in Fiero factory Red ?

Thanks
Shannon

I've kept the prices Electrathon set for valve covers and intake parts the same for Pennock's members, but you need to make sure you put your Pennock's ID in the Paypal payment when you pay for the services.

$100.00 for the 5 pcs or $85.00 for the plenum and valve covers + shipping.

As far as color the closest color is Vermillion or a little richer red is Ruby Red per Electrathon. I put a link below for color samples.

http://www.eastwood.com/hot...vermillion-5-lb.html

http://www.eastwood.com/hot...r-ruby-red-5-lb.html

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by Riddick85:

How much for a set of trueleo headers and y-pipe in white?
Thanks

I have not found any Powder that will hold up to header heat. I've used hi temp, ceramic even sent a set out for jet hot coating. All failed over time, and very quck if running a little lean. That's why I only use stainless exhaust now. I stay away from coating headers.. I will only provide a service that I can be proud of and stand behind it.

Thanks for the thought though.

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 07-30-2010).]

L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2010 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post
Eastwoods header paint sucks too. Can't keep a coat on a set of spring headers... makes me mad.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by L67:

Eastwoods header paint sucks too. Can't keep a coat on a set of spring headers... makes me mad.

I used a lot of brands and no luck... If I have headers that are not stainless I just use header wrap and change it every few years. Keeps the heat in the tubes also..

Vince
CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
what would it cost to have a set of decklid vents done in gloss black?

Ryan
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CheshireGrin:

what would it cost to have a set of decklid vents done in gloss black?

Ryan

Pm sent

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

Sign me up! I'll give it a try.

Dave

New PM sent
PFF
System Bot
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

I've kept the prices Electrathon set for valve covers and intake parts the same for Pennock's members, but you need to make sure you put your Pennock's ID in the Paypal payment when you pay for the services.

$100.00 for the 5 pcs or $85.00 for the plenum and valve covers + shipping.

Thanks,

Vince

Vince, Sorry if I missed it somewhere but what 5 pieces are you taling about for $100? (2) valve covers and (1) plenum and??? Thanks

Donnie
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2010 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donnie072003:

Vince, Sorry if I missed it somewhere but what 5 pieces are you taling about for $100? (2) valve covers and (1) plenum and??? Thanks

Donnie

The 5 parts are both valve covers, plenum, mid intake and lower intake.

Thanks,

Vince
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
I am sending all five pieces to you today. Lets see what the first set looks like. I am very optimistic and ready to see them finished.

Tom

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 2005 Cobalt with a twist

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

I am sending all five pieces to you today. Lets see what the first set looks like. I am very optimistic and ready to see them finished.

Tom

Sounds good I will keep my eyes out for them.

Thanks,
Vince
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Can you do a black chrome type of finish?
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
how much to do these brackets plus a tensioner pully in gloss black?
How much to do the six rear suspension links for an 88?
How much to do the L&R rear wheel knuckles?

Thanks,
AL

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

Can you do a black chrome type of finish?

Yes I can but the finish can very. What are you trying to powder coat?

Thanks,

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 10-22-2010).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by ALJR:

how much to do these brackets plus a tensioner pully in gloss black?
How much to do the six rear suspension links for an 88?
How much to do the L&R rear wheel knuckles?

Thanks,
AL

how much to do these brackets plus a tensioner pully in gloss black? $75.00
How much to do the six rear suspension links for an 88? $120.00
How much to do the L&R rear wheel knuckles? $80.00

Make sure all rubber and plastic parts are removed. On the tensioner make sure you remove the pulley or the bearings if you want the pulley coated.

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006
If you need pricing you can look at my website to help with a quote. If you don't see what your looking or you would rather ask me for feel free to ask..

Snapperhead Performance

Thanks,

Vince

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Back up and running after my electrial melt down, so you should have your orders shortly.

Thanks,

Vince
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Rear deck vents off a notchback? I saw where a member asked for a price and you sent him a PM with the amount.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
I posted the price list link above, but here you go.

Engine Vents No Screen (Screens and rubber removed) 1 coat $85.00 , 2 coat $125.00
Engine Vents With Screen (Screens and rubber removed) 1 coat $170.00, 2 coat $255.00

Thanks,

Vince
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2010 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Vince I didn't know you did powder coating. That's good to know that a person can get it done locally!

Steve W
NE Grand Rapids, MI
88 Coupe
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2010 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Vince I didn't know you did powder coating. That's good to know that a person can get it done locally!

Steve W
NE Grand Rapids, MI
88 Coupe

Oh, I do a lot of things here and a lot more to come.

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Tom

Hi Tom, a photo of yours before I send them.... Hope you enjoy... Thanks Vince.

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 02-04-2011).]

donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
My old valve covers never looked so good lol!
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Hi Tom, a photo of yours before I send them.... Hope you enjoy... Thanks Vince.

Looks good. cant wait to get them.
Thank You

------------------
1994 BMW 530 V8 1997 BMW 328

outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Direct Link to This Post
so whats the average turn around time? and what colors can you do?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by outlawfiero17:

so whats the average turn around time? and what colors can you do?

I have many colors and what I don't have I can get. I get my powders from Caswell, NIC, Powder by the Pound and Eastwood so an almost endless color selection.

Time is 2 weeks turnaround. Right now I'm not taking any new powder coating orders I need to finish up a few projects I'm in the middle of first, I got backed up from my shop move & underground electical problem with upgraded service. I should be caught up by march 1.

Fierothomas waited a long time to get his done and didn't like that.. I like to see turnaround in under 2 weeks.

Thanks,

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 02-07-2011).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Got the items and have checked out the plenum so far and I can say that the work is top notch on them. Yes I waited a bit of time but as a vender as well I understand that things happen. I am hopeing to look through the rest today or tomorrow. Coloring is a tinge darker then OEM but I think that it matches the car better. I am thinking that these parts will go on my show car insted of chroming the motor. Well still going to chrome the accents on the car. So overall without looking at the other parts I am very happy with the service and you cant beet the price. I could not find one shop that would match the price. I will recomend that he gives this service to all. Getting it to a two week turn around sounds fair for this quality of work. Thank You Vince I have lefet you feedback and a plus.

Tom

------------------
1994 BMW 530 V8 1997 BMW 328

PFF
System Bot
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Vince

You have a pm or two.

Dave
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Vince

You have a pm or two.

Dave

Got them and back to you.

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Vince

You have a pm or two.

Dave

Daredevil05

Ok all done in mirror black and heading out 3/15/11

Before:

After:

Hope you like

Thanks,

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 03-15-2011).]

Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2011 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
Recieved the package today. All I can say is, wow! It's like a piece of jewelry now. Excellent work. You will have all of my powder coating business for now on. I have a coworker that does powder coating and his work doesn't even come close to yours.

To anyone who is thinking about getting parts powdercoated. Trust me Vince is the man in this field. You will not be disappointed.

Dave

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 03-19-2011).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Recieved the package today. All I can say is, wow! It's like a piece of jewelry now. Excellent work. You will have all of my powder coating business for now on. I have a coworker that does powder coating and his work doesn't even come close to yours.

To anyone who is thinking about getting parts powdercoated. Trust me Vince is the man in this field. You will not be disappointed.

Dave

I like it, I think a chrome or stainless washer and a fancy air cleaner wing nut would look perfect.. imo of course..

Thanks for the post and pic.

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Just a few pics of some of my work!

I do have have some cores and could do an exchange if set up in advance.

------------------

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Your Complete Online Speed Shop - Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2012 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireDirect Link to This Post
Ever done Notch vents? What would it cost?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

Ever done Notch vents? What would it cost?

PM SENT

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock