Bunch of stuff for sale

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Bunch of stuff for sale by 85SE
Started on: 03-02-2008 09:03 PM
Replies: 34
Last post by: 85SE on 06-11-2009 05:35 PM
85SE
From: Paradise, Newfoundland, Canada (yes, the town is named Paradise!)

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys,

I recently sold my Fiero and have a pile of stuff sitting around that I'm looking to get rid of. A lot of it is not worth shipping I realize but some of the stuff is (some of it I paid to have shipped in to me, so I suppose someone may want it shipped back out of here). I have pics here:

Most of the pics are here:
http://s21.photobucket.com/...0stuff%20for%20sale/

There are a few other shots here, including the GT rims:
http://s21.photobucket.com/...20For%20Sale%20pics/

Here's a full listing that I cut n paste out of an Excel spreadsheet.

I would prefer PMs if you're interested. I can get more detailed shots if you're interested in something. I take Paypal.

Thanks,
Andrew

Body parts
3 coupe tail lights, both sides covered $30 - the picture shows five but two were no good, so I tossed them. The three remaining ones are nice.
Kit to add power windows - all wiring, motors, switches $75
door molding clips (part20663746), six $5
sunroof wind deflector $10

Interior Parts
84 Guage cluster, 128k km Free...you pay for shipping.
coupe radio surrounds - 84 grey and 85 tan Free...you pay for shipping.
radio trim panels - 84 silver and 86 silver $5 each
85 tan auto shift knob $5 - only 40k miles on it.
upper maplights - 84 grey and ? Grey Free...you pay for shipping.

Aftermarket/custom parts
1993 Deville Auto dimming mirror $10
leather shift boot $10
Eclise 3.5 inch speakers, two sets, brand new $25 BOTH SETS

Books and Literature
P-22 $on eBay
Brooklands book $20
Indy Fiero sweater $on eBay
Magazine articles offers on all invited
Indy Fiero model stickers $10

Indy Fiero Legend of Indy card. $4 shipped anywhere in the US (I'll just mail it in an envelope with cardboard).

NEW STUFF April 15, 2008
84-88 STRUT MOUNTING KIT (LOWER STRUT BOLTS) from the Fiero store, item # 57516. I ordered these by accident. They're $19.95 at the Fiero store - make an offer.

Trailer Back up lights - these are the ones you need if you want to do the back up lights mod where you put these in the reflector pocket of the rear bumper.

Threads on the light installs here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...010116-1-002562.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...040710-1-038534.html

I special ordered these at Canadian Tire and they cost nearly $50CDN. Make an offer.

Radio faceplates - the picture shows the condition.

The darker colored one is from an 84 with grey interior (had 80k miles on it when I scrapped it). Opening is not perfect, it had an aftermarket stereo in it at some point in its life. The light grey one is from an 86 that had 71k miles on it and ended up in the junker after a t-bone accident. The vents work great. $10 each plus shipping sound reasonable? If not make an offer.

Andrew

[This message has been edited by 85SE (edited 06-07-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
how much for these shipped to me at zip 57104
whats the size of the pic?
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
------------------

AIM:Onefast2M8
MSN Onefast2M6@hotmail.com
86 GT SC 3800 Intercooled
07 G6 GTP

Originally posted by sostock:
"What you shouldadid was fetch me that shovel from over yonder, now i'm a fixin' to whip your ass ya dick bag."

[This message has been edited by $Rich$ (edited 03-02-2008).]

ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2008 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
Indy Fiero sweater offers

Did I miss the pic?
Dibs and more info please
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2008 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
What does this mean: "3 coupe tail lights, both sides covered $30 -"

both sides covered?

If you mean that you will sell a good pair of tail lights for $30, I'm interested.
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2008 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
I would like the Indy fender stickers and the Indy press kit.
Also would like the "Gone but not Forgotten" article (seen in pics)
How much shipped to 76528?

[This message has been edited by CenTexIndy (edited 03-03-2008).]

85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2008 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

$RICH$, I'll let you know when I get home tonight. The picture is one I bought from a fellow on eBay a couple years back - it's basically a high resolution scan and print off on glossy paper of the postcard pic. It's about 11 x 14 as I recall. The frame is one of those cheapy ones so it would probably cost more to ship it than to buy one. The clock is the one from the Fiero Store

ohioindy, no, you didn't miss the pic because I forgot to upload one of it It's the white knit sweater that you could order from Pontiac back in the day with the Indy Fiero crest on the left breast. Size Medium, and it's a small medium. I bought it several years ago on eBay and it's in really great shape. I put pics here of it once a long time ago but I'll take new ones.

EDIT: Found the old pics. God love the search: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...-1-009966-2.html#p49

Oslo, I have three tail lights left out of the five in that pic. Two came from an 84 that my buddy and I scrapped last summer that had approx 80k miles on it. I'll take closer pics and email them to you.

CenTexIndy, I'm not sure what the press kits are going for now? Shipping would be quite reasonable for the materials though as they can be put into a strong envelope as it was when I bought it several years ago.

Thanks all,
Andrew
PS: I have a few other things to add as well related to Indy Fieros that I'll do tonight. A pit badge, a NOS horn emblem and one of those Legends of Indy cards.

[This message has been edited by 85SE (edited 03-03-2008).]

Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2008 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
How much for the mugs to 01605?

------------------
www.FieroDomain.com
"If any car is both the parade and the rain, it is the Fiero"

Play UnrealTournament? Join my Server:

85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2008 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Oslo - my email to you bounced. Could you PM me your email address so I can resend the pics?

[This message has been edited by 85SE (edited 04-12-2008).]

85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2008 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post

85SE

918 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Oh. One other thing. I've PMed everyone who has posted in this thread already.

Thanks!
Andrew
ohioindy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
I'll pass on the Indy Fiero sweater.
I would love to have one that fit me.
Thanks
hatchetrider84

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hatchetrider84Click Here to visit hatchetrider84's HomePageSend a Private Message to hatchetrider84Direct Link to This Post
how much shipping for the front battery tray with cables?

------------------

PFF
System Bot
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Mugs are sold and will be shipped out tomorrow.

Indy press kit, fender decals and one of the magazine articles are spoken for and awaiting payment.

The battery tray and cables needs a bit of a big box due, so shipping is a little pricy. I just did up a shipping quote using the postal service to Wisconsin and it ended up being $35...yucky. I imagine it will be more to California but if you wanna send me your zip code I can check it out.

Thanks,
Andrew
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2008 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Indy Press kit, stickers and one of the articles posted to CenTexIndy. Thanks!

Andrew
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2008 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Recevied today.
THANK YOU!!!!
Items are exactly as you described and I am THRILLED!!!!

Great to know that one bad apple will not ruin the whole bunch of great sellers here on PFF.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SELLLER!!!!!
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2008 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Number of items shipped out to FieroFanatic13 and above list updated. The GT rims are going to the aluminum scrapper on Friday so if anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll look into shipping. If I pack them in weaker boxes I'm sure the shipping would be a lot less than the set that I sent to RAREW66.

Andrew
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Bump. I still have the GT rims - decided not to sell them to the scrapper after all. I think I can ship them relatively cheaply if anyone is interested.

Andrew
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the caddy manual. PM sent.
xypher-alexis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for xypher-alexisSend a Private Message to xypher-alexisDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Pictures of the Indy sweater:

It's marked size medium, but it's a small at best. I had it on once for less than a minute just to try and it was tight. I'm 5'10 and weighed about 160 lb at the time (38 chest/32 waist).

I'd like $40 plus shipping from postal code A1L1X9 in Canada. I can ship in an envelope or box, whichever you prefer.

Andrew
racer37

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2008 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racer37Send a Private Message to racer37Direct Link to This Post
Are the sail panels SE or plain? Do you have any pictures? Thanks, Scott
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2008 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

I wanted to post a quick note and hope everyone sees it. I had told a couple of people I'd get back to them on Monday with shipping quotes, and I've had an awful lot of interest in the sail panels...it's been a crazy week at work that I had no idea was coming and I'm hoping to get to respond to most of you tonight, including pictures of the sail panels. Of course, it's an hour after closing time now and I'm still here, posting this while I wait for a co-worker to get some work done so all I can say is I hope. I'm not complaining, just want y'all to know that I'm not ignoring you.

FieroFlyer - your MO showed up yesterday so I'll ship your hood scoop and manual out tonight

Thanks, and my apologies all,
Andrew
PFF
System Bot
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2008 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Hi again all,

First, a big thanks to Fieroseverywhere and FIEROFLYER for their purchases. The Mustang hood scoop, 85 Service manual and 93 Deville manuals are all in the mail on their way to their new homes.

I have posted a few pics of the sail panels as well:

I have a box that is about the right size for them and it looks like it's going to cost in the $25-$30 range to ship them out depending on final location.

Cheers,
Andrew
racer37

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2008 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racer37Send a Private Message to racer37Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for the pictures, but I am looking for a set off of an SE. Thanks, Scott
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Indy Horn badge shipped out to skoon...thanks!

Andrew
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2008 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2008 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupDirect Link to This Post
I need sail panels PM sent.

Curly
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Front mount battery tray shipping out to olejoedad tomorrow. Thanks Joe!

I also added a few things that I found in the garage - see original post.

Thanks,
Andrew
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2008 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
trunk lock cylinder shipped out to brossow. Thanks Brent!

List above updated. Time is drawing near on this stuff when I'm just going to start wholescale trashing - I already hauled some it to the dump yesterday.

Andrew
punksable

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2008 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for punksableSend a Private Message to punksableDirect Link to This Post
do you still have the wheels? how much to ship to 27870
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2008 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by punksable:

do you still have the wheels? how much to ship to 27870

It turns out that shipping is still up there - about $125 to your zip, so total would be $225. That's two boxes with two wheels each shipped by ground. Yikes. Let me know if you're interested, and I totally understand if you're not
PRFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRFieroSend a Private Message to PRFieroDirect Link to This Post
How much do you want for the back-up light kit with shipping to 33032.
PFF
System Bot
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Bringing this back from the absolute dead...Indy Fiero sweater is on eBay now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBay...em&item=180366237824
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Still have that auto dimming mirror? Can I get a few more pics and a shipping quote to 19539?

-Brian

------------------
My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born. - Anton Szandor LaVey

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
how much for these shipped to 53072?

84 Guage cluster, 128k km Free
radio trim panels - 84 silver and 86 silver $5 each

------------------
1988 FIERO Coupe "IRON DUKE" 5-Speed (the show car ;-)
1992 Firebird T-Tops V-8 24k original Florida miles(collectors car)

85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2009 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys - only just getting back to check in here. I'll figure out shipping on those items (and make sure I still have them...some stuff got trashbinned) and get back to you.

gtxbullet, the guage cluster is from a Canadian car - just want to make sure that's what you're looking for too

Thanks,
Andrew

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock