Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Mother load of Fieros and parts (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Mother load of Fieros and parts by FIERO JOHN-WI
Started on: 08-19-2007 09:38 AM
Replies: 139
Last post by: FieroCS on 04-24-2008 11:18 AM
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2007 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
Just incase you didn't here, the story is in General Chat entitled "ThePrezzz hits mother load of Fieros, NOT TOYS" so if anyone is looking for Fieros or parts email him.
Enjoy!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
The Prezzzz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2007 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Ok it seems that everyone is emailing me and my mail box was full got it cleared out so I guess my KID spilled the beans about all the Fieros, it will take a few days to sort everything out then I will list items here 1st for Fiero Members

Email address is: tp@fierofanatics.com or theprezzz@fierofanatics.com

------------------
The Prezzz

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Well I am starting to pick up all the Fieros here is the 1st one 1988 T-Top Formula 5speed

------------------
The Prezzz

AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Let me know when you get situated, I need some beechwood pieces.
dvlmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dvlmnSend a Private Message to dvlmnDirect Link to This Post
im interested in...
1) Drivers side front aero fender(pic of what im replacing to follow)
2) Aero Front Fascia
2) if available possibly the solenoid for the trunk release
3) a Grey pass. seat
4) the door pockets

------------------
The Devil/El Diablo

My Cardomain
My Photobucket(pix of my car and things i hope to add)

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Autotech you have pm

------------------
The Prezzz

Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for an 88 Auto dot matrix shifter surround, if you happen to have any

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Xanth (edited 08-22-2007).]

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
xanth what color?

------------------
The Prezzz

Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I'm referring to the flat plastic plate that holds the ashtrays, and has the auto shift indicator built in. Needs to be the 88 style. Mine has a cracked corner.

[This message has been edited by Xanth (edited 08-22-2007).]

rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Prezzzz:

Ok it seems that everyone is emailing me and my mail box was full got it cleared out so I guess my KID spilled the beans about all the Fieros, it will take a few days to sort everything out then I will list items here 1st for Fiero Members

Email address is: tp@fierofanatics.com or theprezzz@fierofanatics.com

Prezz--
I could use a driver's side GT taillight lens and a passenger's side GT quarter window. Anything available?
Thanks.
Maloso

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MalosoSend a Private Message to MalosoDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a clutch master cylinder for my 88GT, need more than anything the resevoir where the fluid goes but I think it's all one part...got one?
PFF
System Bot
eph_kay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayDirect Link to This Post
If you are willing to cut the tail light harness part where it connects to the main harness, I think c500, let me know how much you would want.

Chris
ARKaiser

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post
I'm still looking for a VSS from a V6 auto and a coolent gauge sensor and pigtail from the same engine.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Trunk carpet in decent shape? How much shipped to 02536.
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Ok I am getting tons of emails, everyone wants parts I brought home the next Fiero in the rain today so I will start parting it out here is a picture.

------------------
The Prezzz

dcfox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxDirect Link to This Post
is that a wingless decklid...or just one with the wing removed?

------------------
--David

Black '86 GT-under construction
Silver '87 GT-daily driver

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Wing less

------------------
The Prezzz

dcfox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxDirect Link to This Post
how much to 77705?
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
xanth, rwlekey, arkaiser, and gokart you all have emails
Lots of parts for sale There is an offer for the complete rear clip off the 87 right now.

Sorry I went out and looked again at trunk lid it was drilled for a wing my fault

------------------
The Prezzz

m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
why not repair any of them?

no titles?

do they even need any repair?

i could use a 86-87 grey GT/SE seat bottom in good shape (no rips)

matthew
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tom, that maroon GT looks like the ground efects are not silver ???? Or is it just the rainy pic ??? MEL
PFF
System Bot
FieroBoy13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoy13Send a Private Message to FieroBoy13Direct Link to This Post
If there is any chance that these cars have brown/tan/beechwood floor mats in decent shape, I am interested!
yellowfever13@sbcglobal.net

------------------
Member NIFE
1986 Gold Fiero GT --"GoldRush"

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Fieroboy mats are gone
Mel the ground effects are silver

I will bring parts to Fierorama if anyone places an order for some parts

------------------
The Prezzz

Coinage

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageDirect Link to This Post
gray driver side door panel with cloth map pocket?
rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyDirect Link to This Post

xanth, rwlekey, arkaiser, and gokart you all have emails
Lots of parts for sale There is an offer for the complete rear clip off the 87 right now.

Prezzzz--
emails aren't getting through...can you answer here or pm me?
thnx
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Any decent outer dew wipes? I could use both even if they're just fair. To 43015 Delaware, OH.
Thanks,
~Taiji
whereatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whereattSend a Private Message to whereattDirect Link to This Post
Are you selling any cars as a whole??
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
both cars so far look like good fixers. seems a shame to part them

------------------

DONE: 86gt 5 speed 4.9 complete rebuild with buds outback northstar pistons , delta cams E303 cam , full ported , polished , stronger head springs, and flow tested heads and manifolds. rockcrawl's custom chip , polished crank . too much to list

86 gt 350 4 speed
85 t-top BEING PARTED
87gt parts car
86 and 87 fiero database www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
I have clean titles on all of the them. They all need work I would call them project cars, they all were sitting for at least 3years, and none of them run. I have 2 maybe 3 that I would consider selling complete a blue 87 GT, a burgandy 88 low mileage coupe and the 87 burgandy GT again they all need work they are not cream puffs, I listed interior parts from the 88 T_Top on ebay I would bring big parts to Fierorama if someone wants something, they would have to be paid for up front. for me to haul them.
I have had so many emails and PM 's for parts and I am trying to answer everyone but you guys have to give me a little time. I will answer everyone.

If someone wants to buy a complete car get in touch with me ASAP befor I start taking them apart.

------------------
The Prezzz

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post

The Prezzzz

836 posts
Member since Sep 2001
Hi Everyone,
I need alittle help, when you ask me for parts can you state what color or from what car you want parts from so I can give you the correct answer.

------------------
The Prezzz

dvlmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2007 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dvlmnSend a Private Message to dvlmnDirect Link to This Post
that GT!!!!! i could use the bumper and drivers side fender off of it there the same as my aero SE how much shipped to 98208 or even 98296

------------------
The Devil/El Diablo

My Cardomain
My Photobucket(pix of my car and things i hope to add)

PFF
System Bot
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2007 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
i may be able to use a set of auxilliary gauges (the two that sit above the radio / HVAC console (prefer gray trim with brushed silver face plate if you have it)
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2007 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

If someone wants to buy a complete car get in touch with me ASAP before I start taking them apart.

Interested in the "burgandy 88 low mileage coupe", please check your PMs.

------------------
Ron
If you want to burn our flag, you have the right. Just wrap yourself in it just prior to dousing it with gas and lighting the match.

Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2007 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

Any decent outer dew wipes? I could use both even if they're just fair. To 43015 Delaware, OH.
Thanks,
~Taiji

For a notchie. 85 GT to be specific, but I don't think that actually matters. And turns out I could use both inner and outer.
Thanks
Shad0wguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2007 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shad0wguySend a Private Message to Shad0wguyDirect Link to This Post
I PM'ed you about a front and rear bumper. Let me know if you have em. Thanks.
johnnyride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2007 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnnyrideSend a Private Message to johnnyrideDirect Link to This Post
My odometer just died in my 84 Fiero at 39000 miles. Do you have an 84 or 85 speedo in the 40's for mileage? Thanks, John
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2007 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
If you have a EGR solenoid in working condition for a V6 ?? 88
Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2007 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post

Robert 2

2401 posts
Member since Jan 2006
Forget the EGR found one new for 51.00CDN$
timgray

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2007 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
Got a pair of GT rear deck vent louver covers?

I actually need about 3 sets but will take what I can get, I need 86 or newer GT style.

how much shipped to 49441.
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2007 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
Ok here is the next one in the collection, I have offers for the 88 coupe and the blue GT so I am not parting them out right now, I will have prices for parts this week end for people that want parts from T-Top and 87 GT I want to make sure that the parts are in good shap befor I sell them the big parts like bumpers and fenders would cost alot to ship I would like to arrange to have people pick up here or at Fierorama, but if you want to spend the money for shipping I will see how much it will cost.

------------------
The Prezzz

[This message has been edited by The Prezzzz (edited 08-25-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay