Started on: 02-28-2011 12:03 PM
Replies: 83
Last post by: twofatguys on 03-05-2011 06:42 PM
Doni Hagan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Can't comment on the white stuff.............................

..................Don't ask me how I know this... *innocent whistling*

I won't tell.....if YOU don't!

I never snorted the stuff....I just liked the way it smelled.
IP: Logged
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
This just in.. Charlie has a job!

In a stunning show of bad judgement, HBO has decided to feature Charlie Sheen in his very own new cable sitcom. Sheen has been under fire in the media for recent allegations of drug use, sleeping with and assaulting adult film stars, and most recently, a crazed rant in a radio interview. HBO executive, Ingle Carenot released a statement today confirming Sheen's new contract for the new show "Two and a Half Braincells." Sheen could not be reached for comment, and even if he had, nobody would know what the heck he was talking about anyways.

www.tbone42news.com/thisisallBS/

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 02-28-2011).]

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

I've been told on many occasions that cocaine has a "short shelf life" in the human body and you can test clean after just a couple of weeks since your last serious binge.

Pot stays in the system longer, apparently......go figure.

I just watched "The Union" last night. I wanted to make a thread about it, but this one will work.

I've always thought drug tests were pretty much a joke. Someone can go on a heroin, cocaine, and alcohol binge all weekend, and still pass a drug (urine) test next week. An average pot smoker is gonna have to wait at least 28 days!

Teaches the kids a good lesson: "If you're gonna do drugs, do the hard ones so you can still get a job! No pot!"

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
FIero tie in:

Charlie Sheen's "girlfriend" Ferris Buhleers sister, had a Fiero in her appearance in that movie (Ferris Buhllers day off...).

:ducks:

Charlie sheen appears in the police station on a chair where ferris' sister sat opposite of him.

[This message has been edited by htexans1 (edited 02-28-2011).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

FIero tie in:

Charlie Sheen's "girlfriend" Ferris Buhleers sister...

My heart skipped a beat. Jennifer Gray and Charlie Sheen? Oh the humanity...

You're trying to crush one of the few fantasies that I have left, aren't you!

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

FIero tie in:

Charlie Sheen's "girlfriend" Ferris Buhleers sister, had a Fiero in her appearance in that movie (Ferris Buhllers day off...).

:ducks:

Charlie sheen appears in the police station on a chair where ferris' sister sat opposite of him.

THAT'S IT!!! Move this thread to General!!

Brad
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

My heart skipped a beat. Jennifer Gray and Charlie Sheen? Oh the humanity...

You're trying to crush one of the few fantasies that I have left, aren't you!

I liked her better before the nose job. Just my opinion.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post03-01-2011 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
..I tried to live the life Sheen is living now back in the 70s ,,very difficult to do ..
Please just say no to drugs ,,that way you will have more time for heavy drinking and whoring !!
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

Please just say no to drugs ,,that way you will have more time for heavy drinking and whoring !!

*salute*

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 03-01-2011).]

ktthecarguy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 167
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
You know the old saying: when you hit rock bottom, STOP DIGGING!!!
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Anyone catch his interview on the Today Show this morning. Some of the facts out of his mouth......

1/The network is trying to take his money away so he cant support his kids. Ummm, you made $2 mill a week. If you didnt spend it all on whores and drugs, your kids should do just fine. Lots of people in the US live on just a little less.

2/ If they want him back, they have to make a public apology and increase his pay to $3 mill an episode (like thats gonna happen).

3/ He cured himself from alcohol and drugs with his mind. He has a superior brain compared to most human beings.

4/ He is a very special person and should be treated as such. (LOL)

5/ He is not abusive to women, people just make that crap up. Never mind hes shot and stabbed wives......

6/ rehab and organizations like AA are just scams. If you had his intelect you could see that.

7/ Hes a role model to his children, nothing hes done will affect them in any way. He point out real truths.....(LOL) I guess if you want your sons to be drunken drug addicts and your daughters to be crack whores.

... and on and on.

This azz is worse than Mel Gibson. Ive never heard a more delusional person (well maybe Obama). At least Gibson is a hell of an actor. All Sheen does is read lines someone else writes for him. They could do the show and replace him with just about anyone that can stand up and read. He does that show well because hes just acting out his real personality.

I caught a glimpse of that the other day...

I don't think he really believes any of it... To be honest, I think he knows he's messed up big time, but I don't think he wants to admit it. His ego is big, and I think in some respects that's preventing him from fixing himself up. The arrogance is a front that he's putting on for how he really feels. What he's NOT aware of is that 99% of the world's population neither cares, or even knows who he is, but the 40% of America who does care, only cares because he's making a spectacle of himself on national TV, and it's exciting to see a crazy person talk about himself, without having to go through the effort of riding public transit for a month straight hoping for a similar situation.

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:
I won't tell.....if YOU don't!

I never snorted the stuff....I just liked the way it smelled.

I have to agree,

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
What I want to know, is did Charlie study at the Mel Gibson school of spectacular meltdown???

The darkest Hour,
never comes at night. Joe
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I would go to a Mel Gibson action flick without a doubt. Only thing Ill watch with Sheen is him making a total azz out of himself in public. It has to be way funnier than watching his tv show.

Im guessing HBO thing was a scarcasm, HBO empaticaly denied even suggesting they put him on anything.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

I would go to a Mel Gibson action flick without a doubt. Only thing Ill watch with Sheen is him making a total azz out of himself in public. It has to be way funnier than watching his tv show.

Im guessing HBO thing was a scarcasm, HBO empaticaly denied even suggesting they put him on anything.

Aw geez.. yeah, it was a joke. The link? www.tbone42news.com/thisisallBS/ "Two and a Half Brain Cells?"

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 03-01-2011).]

ktthecarguy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 167
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post

Really? His excruciatingly bad behavior doesn't bother you? If not, then why does Sheen's? Please explain.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Hes awesome in his action flicks like Payback and Signs. He may be a piece of crap in his personal life. Sheen makes his personal life everyones business, then proceedes to tell everyone else they suck. I see a huge difference between the two. His loss to an overdose would affect at least two people.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

The character he plays in 2 and a half men is my hero but i dont agree with the way he lives off tv.

So the drug addicted womanizer you don't agree with, but you admire the alcoholic womanizer he plays on the show? The TV show character is just the softened TV version of himself.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Since we're doing a Charlie Sheen thread anyway, here's some new news:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41861860

Everybody that's shocked by this, go stand in the corner......
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Another interview last nite too. He has a brain " from the extraterrestial relm ". I guess he became possessed doing The Arrival, lol.

His blood tests revealed he does not have tiger blood, but ordinary human blood, and the only DNA present is human....not from the mythical god Adonis. Im sure he will have to say the tests were foolish and the doctors administering them are buffoons.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
I caught a glimpse of that the other day...

I don't think he really believes any of it... To be honest, I think he knows he's messed up big time, but I don't think he wants to admit it. His ego is big, and I think in some respects that's preventing him from fixing himself up. The arrogance is a front that he's putting on for how he really feels. What he's NOT aware of is that 99% of the world's population neither cares, or even knows who he is, but the 40% of America who does care, only cares because he's making a spectacle of himself on national TV, and it's exciting to see a crazy person talk about himself, without having to go through the effort of riding public transit for a month straight hoping for a similar situation.

Have you never rode on a bus? One day tops.

Brad
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post03-02-2011 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I think he is shinning the biggest light on the whole "celebrity" machine to date.
Rumor rags sucking every little drop of blood from anything that will make people gasp.
Sensationalism to the nth degree, taken to the max by the very target it itself.

"Everything I do is a scandal, every rumor, believed. I wonder how far I could take this?"
"Hello, I've got tiger blood."
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Charlie Sheen animated special coming to Spike TV; Online viral hit lands deal -- Exclusive2 hours ago | EW - Inside TV | See recent EW.com - Inside TV news »

Spike TV is teaming with Taiwanese viral sensation Nma to produce Charlie Sheen’s Winningest Moments — a half-hour animated special chronicling the most outlandish moments in modern Sheen history.

The special will count down about a dozen of Sheen’s most scandalous headlines and will be hosted by two female characters dubbed “The Goddesses.”

Winningest Moments represents the first full-length U.S. TV program from Nma, whose company’s videos recapping the latest Hollywood scandals have become an online must-see over the past year (two of their Sheen clips are below). The outfit has previously produced news segments for Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim. »

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011...arlie-sheen-winning/

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
on a car forum, and nobody mentioned the car theft movie he was in called "No Man's Land". I really liked that movie.

I do think he is funny, and I will watch his movies for the entertainment value. I don't care what any of the celebrities do in real life. Just keep making movies.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
He's sure entertaining the heck out of me. His words are like a mindless poetry, whether intentional or not. Stream of consciousness. Reminds me of Kerouac or some of the other beat poets. I am reading some Burroughs right now.. so Charlie's words don't shock me. I think he's taking us on a long ride and messing with us. So much of what he is saying is rooted in metaphor, it has to be considered poetic.

And crazy is subjective.. those who are the most boring and "normal" probably see Charlie as the most crazy. Other more worldly people can see it more for its entertainment value than its shock value. I am highly entertained (he IS an entertainer) by the last 6 months of Mr.Sheen's life. We're all riveted like a train wreck, I am just not denouncing it as much as others who can't take their eyes off it, like me, either.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-04-2011 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

His words are like a mindless poetry, whether intentional or not. Stream of consciousness. Reminds me of Kerouac or some of the other beat poets. I am reading some Burroughs right now.. so Charlie's words don't shock me. I think he's taking us on a long ride and messing with us. So much of what he is saying is rooted in metaphor, it has to be considered poetic.

I am just not denouncing it as much as others who can't take their eyes off it, like me, either.

I think that is very insightful and right along the same lines as I am thinking.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 03-04-2011).]

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I just watched "The Union" last night. I wanted to make a thread about it, but this one will work.

I've always thought drug tests were pretty much a joke. Someone can go on a heroin, cocaine, and alcohol binge all weekend, and still pass a drug (urine) test next week. An average pot smoker is gonna have to wait at least 28 days!

Teaches the kids a good lesson: "If you're gonna do drugs, do the hard ones so you can still get a job! No pot!"

Not true. You can pass a Marijuana test the day you smoked a joint. Way to do it is stomach turning; Drink two cups of distilled vinegar and the nfinish it all off with a few cups of water. wait a few hours, let the mix pass through your kidneys etc and let it go in the toilet. Drink some more water, purge that, then go take the test. Almost guaranteed to pass unless they take a hair sample. We tried this with a pot smoking friend of mine. Went to a clinic and paid 20 bucks to get the test done and it has had about a 98% success rate so far. You have to have a strong stomach to handle 2 cups of vinegar tho without throwing up and i warn- it WILL burn for a few mins inside you, the water helps but it is more to help speed the filtration process up.

Afterwards the subjects have reported feeling uplifted and more aware, ready to tackled the gazelle kind of attitude and their urine streams have been clear or light colored.

I just realized after typing that that it not only makes me look like a pot smoker but also someone with too much time on his hands
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

Not true. You can pass a Marijuana test the day you smoked a joint. Way to do it is stomach turning; Drink two cups of distilled vinegar and the nfinish it all off with a few cups of water. wait a few hours, let the mix pass through your kidneys etc and let it go in the toilet. Drink some more water, purge that, then go take the test. Almost guaranteed to pass unless they take a hair sample. We tried this with a pot smoking friend of mine. Went to a clinic and paid 20 bucks to get the test done and it has had about a 98% success rate so far. You have to have a strong stomach to handle 2 cups of vinegar tho without throwing up and i warn- it WILL burn for a few mins inside you, the water helps but it is more to help speed the filtration process up.

Afterwards the subjects have reported feeling uplifted and more aware, ready to tackled the gazelle kind of attitude and their urine streams have been clear or light colored.

I just realized after typing that that it not only makes me look like a pot smoker but also someone with too much time on his hands

Dont forget to take a b12 to make your urine yellow.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Too funny, hehe.
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-04-2011 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Dont forget to take a b12 to make your urine yellow.

Or chew on a highlighter......
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
I just watched him on whatever show was on tonight. LOL.

Dateline perhaps, he was tweaking hard, as was one of his girlfriends.

Is the only drug test he has one that he came up with himself?

If so that's even easier to hide than flushing.

Really, watch him, he's on something hard. My Ex wife was bipolar, and never acted like that. My brother in law did meth, and prescription drugs, and could have been his twin.

If he takes a drug test, and has a prescription for whatever he's on, it's not included in the test. So say he is on speed, and wants to take a drug test. He gets a prescription for whatever prescription drug tests the same as speed, and goes in saying he is taking that.

Now if he is on meth they ignore any positive results for that.

WINNING!

Brad
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
To be honest what relevance does what Charlie Sheen does in his life have to any of us? WE are not the ones with two **** stars living with us, snorting crack off of their behinds nightly.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

To be honest what relevance does what Charlie Sheen does in his life have to any of us? WE are not the ones with two **** stars living with us, snorting crack off of their behinds nightly.

I think it's just one **** star, and a nudie model.

IIRC they said one was his kids Nannie :O

Apparently that's a career that doesn't do a background check.

He has no relevance, other than I will now be missing out on a good show. It's turned into one of those things that I just can't help but stare at you know. Like fat granny on granny pron. It's strange, but makes me feel funny.

TIGER BLOOD!!

Brad
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

He has no relevance, other than I will now be missing out on a good show. It's turned into one of those things that I just can't help but stare at you know. Like fat granny on granny pron. It's strange, but makes me feel funny.

Brad

<Head hits desk>
A facepalm wouldnt really cover that statement Brad.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-05-2011 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Like fat granny on granny pron. It's strange, but makes me feel funny.

TIGER BLOOD!!

X2!
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

<Head hits desk>
A facepalm wouldnt really cover that statement Brad.

Oh come on, all it takes is Grandma having one at 15, and her daughter getting knocked up at 15 to have a 30 year old granny.

Also, in this case, the likelihood of pron goes way up.

Brad
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Oh come on, all it takes is Grandma having one at 15, and her daughter getting knocked up at 15 to have a 30 year old granny.

Also, in this case, the likelihood of pron goes way up.

Brad

Your logic on this is sound- loosely sound but sound none the less. I suppose that you have sampled Bree Olsens line of *ahem* films? From what i have been told they are not that bad, however apparently someone can take 10 inches of something without a problem. the sheer physical mechanics of that make me go
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Well, as of last nite one of his godesses (aka Ashley) left the mansion because she was 'tired of his s**t". Has his magic winning bullet bit him ? In just a few days hes lost his job, kids and a goddess.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock