Started on: 02-08-2007 11:23 AM
Replies: 89
Last post by: Fiero5 on 02-09-2007 06:44 PM
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Yes, but I think I'm missing your point.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

Relax! You've managed to suck all of the fun out of the room.

IP: Logged
Marvin McInnis

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post
My point is that you, of all people, should be familiar with these two closely-related personality disorders. You seemed surprised that AaronZ34 "... Kind of lives in his own little world."
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Not so much surprised. More confused maybe. I think I was kind of typing out loud then. Maybe, when I hear about or see people like that, I'm still a little dumfounded as to how the whole thought process works for them. I'm not like that, so it's very difficult for me to relate and/or understand.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
posted for fiero5.

this one is way better then my crappy paintshop one.

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

... I'm still a little dumfounded as to how the whole thought process works for them. ... it's very difficult for me to relate and/or understand.

Me too. But I have learned to be much better at recognizing such people when I first meet them. Unfortunately, this ability has come at the expense of a certain amount of openess and trust.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
An ability I have yet to acquire. Maybe one day.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
Trevor, that is outstanding! My compliments to its creator.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
after reading a few more posts on the "other fiero forum" i realized there is going to be those members and our members at daytona... should i bring my gear or do we all agree with the "This was f**ked up and they should be locked up"? just wondering...
edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by me at Atomic Fungus:

(http://atomic-fungus.livejournal.com/64429.html)

...the courts take that kind of thing very seriously and I'm certain that there are very few judges who would be amused at the sophomoric antics of a bunch of pea-brained imbeciles.

The saddest part of it is that PFF is closed; the best resource on the internet for Fiero information is inaccessible while Cliff cleans up after a bunch of dickless stooges with the emotional maturity of two-year-olds. They are probably congratulating themselves on "shutting PFF down"--but chances are they will come to regret this.

At least, I hope so.

Why re-type it?

Ed
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
Very lame what happened. Personal issuess or not that has to be one of the most cowardly attempts to attack someone you can do. I don't think a Fiero forum battle is grounds for ruining someones business forum it impacts their income/family.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

after reading a few more posts on the "other fiero forum" i realized there is going to be those members and our members at daytona... should i bring my gear or do we all agree with the "This was f**ked up and they should be locked up"? just wondering...

I visit both forums, and i agree it was ****ed up. from what I have read at rft, everyone there found it ****ed up, and not funny. and so it seems to me everyone is in agreence except those 4 people.
PFF
System Bot
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
cool... almost sounds like... *gasp* should i dare say it..... We agree on something! sweet.

I have read alot of comments from both forums and i see a huge difference... personally i like this one over that one for the simple fact that i have to watch my swearing. I have a kid so it's a good thing.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
obviously i missed something.

NM, found it.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 02-08-2007).]

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
84fierotrevor I sent you a pm
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
I just received an e-mail and was reminded of something very interesting.
84fierotrevor, you are claiming that this action by Aaron and a few others upsets you to the point of jumping in and helping to right a wrong by contacting Cliff and your willing to help in anyway you can. You say this is due to among other things, that it has effected Cliff personally and effected him financially which you feel crosses a major line.
My question to you is this: Did you not "attack" one of my personal eBay auctions recently where my son and I were attempting to sell his F&F Fiero?
Wasn't it you who joined in with Shaun using newly created eBay ID's to spam jump the bids up into the millions to in effect cause no one else to be able to bid on it and possibly win? Would you not call doing that effecting someone personally, causing my son and I to not be able to sell the car and so effecting us financially?
I'm sorry, but I am not seeing any difference here in what you did then and what Aaron just did.
Other than the level of how it effected someone, the actions and attitude were the same.

You and Shaun then gloated publicly together on RFT about your great attack on our eBay Motors auction.
Sound familiar? You are condemning Aaron both here and on RFT for his "over the line" actions and yet you are guilty of the same type of actions yourself.
It would seem that you sir, and I use the term sir extremely lightly, are a hypocrit and an attention getter.
Could you please explain to us now how you and your recent actions are any different then Aarons?

Shall I post examples of the many bogus bids you placed and post quotes from RFT of you happily gloating about it during and after?
How does that go again? Pot, this is Kettle...

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 02-08-2007).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000
This is one of the threads that shows who is responsible for the attack:
http://realfierotech.com/ph...viewtopic.php?t=4899
Add those posts to the two bidders ID's who attacked the auction, Trevor and Shaun, and it doesn't take much to figure out who it was.
That thread is an interesting read not only to see that Trevor seems to want to live on both sides of the line, but to see the attitudes of quite a few members there who are also members here. Pretty sad realy.

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 02-08-2007).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

I just received an e-mail and was reminded of something very interesting.
84fierotrevor, you are claiming that this action by Aaron and a few others upsets you to the point of jumping in and helping to right a wrong by contacting Cliff and your willing to help in anyway you can. You say this is due to among other things, that it has effected Cliff personally and effected him financially which you feel crosses a major line.
My question to you is this: Did you not "attack" one of my personal eBay auctions recently where my son and I were attempting to sell his F&F Fiero?
Wasn't it you who joined in with Shaun using newly created eBay ID's to spam jump the bids up into the millions to in effect cause no one else to be able to bid on it and possibly win? Would you not call doing that effecting someone personally, causing my son and I to not be able to sell the car and so effecting us financially?
I'm sorry, but I am not seeing any difference here in what you did then and what Aaron just did.
Other than the level of how it effected someone, the actions and attitude were the same.

You and Shaun then gloated publicly together on RFT about your great attack on our eBay Motors auction.
Sound familiar? You are condemning Aaron both here and on RFT for his "over the line" actions and yet you are guilty of the same type of actions yourself.
It would seem that you sir, and I use the term sir extremely lightly, are a hypocrit and an attention getter.
Could you please explain to us now how you and your recent actions are any different then Aarons?
Shall I post examples of the many bogus bids you placed and post quotes from RFT of you happily gloating about it during and after?
How does that go again? Pot, this is Kettle...

do u mean the auction where u listed a ton of false stuff about ur car? like it being very fast? lied about the quality of it, failed to show pictures of the horrible job done on lied and said nitroues was never ran thru the motory, yet posted here u ran thru a whole bottole of it in what less then an hour? or was it less then a day somthing like that?
the auction where u tried to falsley sell an item and misrepresent the truth about ur car? yes that was me, and it was shuan as well.

just like this situation i did what i felt was right, I tried to warn the people on ebay about the truth of the car, according to what u said not here, and now how u lied about it in ur discription. but u had it as a private auction. so I did indeed bid it up. whenever i see a complete bullshit listing on ebay i try and warn the person, a while ago someone tried to sell matrix racing seats as gunine sparco's. and i warned them too.

if u noticed before ur auction ended i ended up changing my mind and retracitng all my bids, and whats funny, is the guy didn't want ur car after he saw it. because u LIED in ur auction. about the car. I hope if i ever buy a car from ebay, and someone tells me it wasn't abused but acctualy raced it down a strip vrs a porshea and ran nitrous thru it, but doesnt mention that. i can only hope someone prevents me from buying the car as well.

I did it because you are a liar, and u lied thru ur intire discription of the car, trying to sell it under false pretences. u know that, i know that, and anyone that read ur storys here, then saw ur discription claiming the exact opposite would know that, if i was a trouble maker and did it for fun why would I have only botherd ur auction, and never before or after done anything else like that.
because i was trying to keep some poor person from paying u money for a car that was not as discribed. don't u think if it was a prank I would have made a screen name that wasn't my own real and last name. i wanted u and anyone else to see it was me. I don't view u as a good person, or give u special treatment to bullshit and sell someone somthing that isn't what u claim. i view u as a liar, and a cheat, because i have seen it in ur posts. do you think all ur threads end in the trashcan for no reason? remember u lying ass bullshit story about ur little 4 banger running how fast?

u lie strait up. I tried to email the seller about ur auction with a link to this thread so he could investigate what really happend to the car. and I contacted ebay, but only got an auto generated messege. seeing what shuan did seemed like a great idea. but then i changed my mind thinking it might not be the right way to do it like whaat 2 hours later? ur auction had days left if i remember correctly, and ur car sold to a high bidder, and then he changed his mind when he relized ur car was not as u discribed in the auction

if u sell somthing else to someone and lie about it again, and i see it in the messeges here, i won't bid ur action up again, but i will let ebay know if its false, and I will do it for anyone else i see. just like i did for the gofast250 guy selling his headers in the mall section, i alerted ebay about his shady dealings too.

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 02-08-2007).]

Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Is there a "Throw Aaron 0rdway down a flight of stairs" button on Google earth? Ill check if someone can pm me the right address lol.

------------------

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

Dashed one, Ya think you can make t-shirts?
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
<<--- already on it lol.
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

That is all total BS and you know it. There was nothing false in that listing and you are now simply BSing and attempting to divert the facts to try and cover the fact that you are actually NO better than Aaron or Shaun.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

if u noticed before ur auction ended i ended up changing my mind and retracitng all my bids,

You retracted them only because eBay was notified of your illegal activities.

and whats funny, is the guy didn't want ur car after he saw it. because u LIED in ur auction. about the car.

Actually whats funny is how quickly people like you and Aaron make up stuff to try and divert blame off yourselves.
The reason the buyer did not come and pick up the car is that he was located in NY and lost his ability to get a ride over to NH to come and pick it up and ended up buying something else much closer. He even paid for our listing fee's so it ended up costing us nothing since it was his fault. It had nothing to do with the condition or facts about the car but of course you must already know this since you obviously know everything... just like Aaron apparently.

I hope if i ever buy a car from ebay, and someone tells me it wasn't abused but acctualy raced it down a strip vrs a porshea and ran nitrous thru it, but doesnt mention that. i can only hope someone prevents me from buying the car as well.

We raced it down a strip and against a porsche no less?? WoW! Where and when did we ever do this? Gee, why don't you also claim that we had Bigfoot as a driver as well to really try and make your National Enquirer story complete

I did it because you are a liar, and u lied thru ur intire discription of the car, trying to sell it under false pretences. u know that, i know that, and anyone that read ur storys here, then saw ur discription claiming the exact opposite would know that, if i was a trouble maker and did it for fun why would I have only botherd ur auction, and never before or after done anything else like that.

So here you are lying your butt off and claiming that I lied to try and cover your a$$ now...boy does this sound familiar. Where have we heard this type of BS before? Oh yeah, from your mentor Aaron.

if u sell somthing else to someone and lie about it again, and i see it in the messeges here, i won't bid ur action up again, but i will let ebay know if its false, and I will do it for anyone else i see.

The reason ebay did not stop our auction, if they even looked into it, is because there was no reason to since the auction was legit and did not contain any misleading facts. The only error we had at all in the first listing was a mention about a trophy at one event which was then fixed when pointed out in the new listing. There was certainly nothing in the info about the car itself that was false or misleading in anyway. I also know for a fact that ebay did not even listen to you since I filed a complaint against your newly created eBay account and had them stop you from doing any more bogus bidding.
Oh, and saying you retracted the bids later doesn't change the fact that you still messed around with someone elses auction to try and effect it's outcome.
The true facts here is the only reason you and Shaun did what you did is because you don't like me, my son or the car. Not everyone does and thats fine, but you don't see others signing up new ebay ID's and doing that kind of crap just because they don't like someone or their car. Gee, sort of like how Aaron and a few others tried to disrupt Cliffs business because they don't like him or his forum. So please tell us all again how your so different from Aaron?

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 02-09-2007).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

...just like this situation i did what i felt was right,...

While you may have had good intentions, you went over the line. The difference between your actions in Fiero5's auction and your actions during the attack on Cliff's website are one was legal, the other was not.

I could use the same arguement to go beat the crap out of Aaron and anyone else I think was involved, saying I did what I felt was right, but it would be just as illegal. The right thing to do is collect the data for a legal case - not take matters into my own hands.

Your whole post about his lies is to justify your doing something you knew was wrong. That's why you retracted your bids - because you didn't want to get into trouble. I respect your helping Cliff out with this latest incident - that was the honorable and stand up thing to do. If you wanted to protect people from Fiero5's auction, you should have contacted Ebay and gone through legit channels. Instead, you took matters into your own hands and did the wrong thing. You know it. Fiero5 knows it. And everyone who's seen the auction knows it.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

That is all total BS and you know it. There was nothing false in that listing and you are now simply BSing and attempting to divert the facts to try and cover the fact that you are actually NO better than Aaron or Shaun.

bullshit,please explain how u claimed ur 4 cyl iron duke was fast, they would not be dissapointed, and once beat a porshea? yeah bullshit, and now tell me, did u or did u not really run nitrous thru ur little car at the track? because u claim the car was pamperd show car in ur auction, and never had nitrous ran thru it, but here u claim u went thru a bottle in a short amount of time in it? I wish i had saved ur orgional auction discription, conveniant that its not around now for u isnt it? I am sure u will post a new one, diffrent from ur last one now here wont you?

look in the trashcan fiero5 ur lies where called out many times. u lie, and ur car didn't sell because u discribed the car to be way better then it was.
yes i am just like aaron and shaun right? please show me all the other mischief things i have done to mess with this forum? or any other forum? i havnt done anything, i bid up ur bullshit lie of an auction to try and help some poor dude that had no idea the truth of ur cars condition since u lied about it, when ebay refused to do anything. then i relised it wasn't the right way to do it., i retracted my bids. and the guy won the auction anyways, and then he saw ur car and didn't buy it because he saw the truth.

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 02-09-2007).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Originally posted by Formula88:

While you may have had good intentions, you went over the line. The difference between your actions in Fiero5's auction and your actions during the attack on Cliff's website are one was legal, the other was not.

I could use the same arguement to go beat the crap out of Aaron and anyone else I think was involved, saying I did what I felt was right, but it would be just as illegal. The right thing to do is collect the data for a legal case - not take matters into my own hands.

Your whole post about his lies is to justify your doing something you knew was wrong. That's why you retracted your bids - because you didn't want to get into trouble. I respect your helping Cliff out with this latest incident - that was the honorable and stand up thing to do. If you wanted to protect people from Fiero5's auction, you should have contacted Ebay and gone through legit channels. Instead, you took matters into your own hands and did the wrong thing. You know it. Fiero5 knows it. And everyone who's seen the auction knows it.

I tried to email his sellers but he made it a private auction so no one else could, "you know how when someone has somthing to hide they do that" so then i contacted ebay about it and got an auto response thread. so i decided to bid his auction high. as the last thing i could think I could do, I wasn't worried about the legality of it, I used my own ebay user ID. but u are 100 percent correct. i decided it was the wrong way to do somthing. so I retracted my bids. I still felt sorry for the guy buying it. but once he saw the car in person. he wasn't an idiot, and he didn't want the car, so it worked out anyways. but i do and still will continue to try and warn people of false listings.

yes i made a mistake. i tried to do it the right way but ebay doesnt give a crap. he never got in trouble, and my screen name never got in trouble ether. they don't investgate to well.

but u are 100 percent correct it was the incorrect thing to do. and after i retracted my bid, it wasn't done again.

i will still warn people however i can about false crap.

i post up on forums when someone lists a never been laid down R1 that I know has been down.

and people are always listing matrix racing seats as as real sparcos.

if u look back into archives i bought a white gsx from a dude, I wished someone had warned me about.
the guy claimed it was fine and just needed a new intiror, but when I got it rust had poped a strut thru the metal. the transmission did not work i paid 1200 to fix it, then the engine days later threw the timing belt.

I feel bad for people that get suckerd. I know it hurts. there is someone in the mall right now that paid for a yellow formula. flew there, found out it wasn't anything as discribed. and the guy wouldn't give him his money back. so he flew back home. now the scammer is trying to sell it again in the mall. its bullshit.

but yes, i had good intentions and tried to help in the wrong way, i relised it and retracted my bids.

I have NOT gone around just causing problems on purpose for this forum, or have anything against it.

i am not aaron or shuan. if i was just a trouble maker would i not have done more then just bid one auction for a falsley listed car? that had nothing to do with pennocks and just fiero5
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

bullshit,please explain how u claimed ur 4 cyl iron duke was fast, they would not be dissapointed, and once beat a porshea?

Saying a lie over and over again does not make it true.

yeah bullshit, and now tell me, did u or did u not really run nitrous thru ur little car at the track?

No, never happened and we never claimed we did.

because u claim the car was pamperd show car in ur auction,

The part about it being a show car is true yes.

and never had nitrous ran thru it,

Where have we ever said that we didn't run Nitrous in it? Yes, we made a few runs after it was installed as a test. We have never backed away from that fact or said otherwise.

but here u claim u went thru a bottle in a short amount of time in it?

Yes we did. Though the Nitrous was installed merely for show we still needed to test itdid not fill the bottle full, but purchased enough to test it. The amount that was put in we went through after a couple test runs.

I wish i had saved ur orgional auction discription, conveniant that its not around now for u isnt it?

I have nothing to hide. It is still up and available last time I knew.

I am sure u will post a new one, diffrent from ur last one now here wont you?

Why would I have to do that? The only one lying here is you.

look in the trashcan fiero5 ur lies where called out many times. u lie, and ur car didn't sell because u discribed the car to be way better then it was.

Obviously your irrational attitude and hatred of my sons car has effected your judgement and your ability to be honest and admit that you were wrong then and are still wrong now and that your recent actions are no better than Aaron.
You have been caught with your hand in the same cookie jar Aaron put his in and now you are trying to backpedal and lie to try and justify your actions.
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000

I tried to email his sellers but he made it a private auction

Nope sorry. We NEVER made it a private auction. You are now lying so badly that obviously you are feeling the true facts are starting to crush your BS. Why don't you try something new...like maybe admit that you were very wrong in what you did.

but once he saw the car in person. he wasn't an idiot, and he didn't want the car, so it worked out anyways.

I would like to know how you came up with this fabrication? Since this never happened and is not the reason why the buyer never showed. He was not able to come at all and even see the car as his friend that was going to bring him was then unable to after the auction ended. He was then going to try and get a bus ride over but for some reason that didn't work out either so he paid our fees for the auction listing, eBay then refunded the final value fee and he went and got something closer.

yes i made a mistake.

BINGO. You finally got something right. The rest of your BS is just that, BS.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Obviously your irrational attitude and hatred of my sons car has effected your judgement and your ability to be honest and admit that you were wrong then and are still wrong now and that your recent actions are no better than Aaron.
You have been caught with your hand in the same cookie jar Aaron put his in and now you are trying to backpedal and lie to try and justify your actions.

i never hated ur kids car, look on rft i defended it and ur kid, i did so here to.

such as this. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...031229-6-016470.html

where i said this about you.

This guy needs one of those worlds best dad coffe mugs! he does things like this, and he gives his kid a fiero and helps him work on it whatever the kid wants and spends so much time wih his sun doing it! it takes a man to be a good dad. and this guy surpass all good dads i know. I wish I could give a postive more then once to each person. cuss there has been like 5 times ive tried to rate this guy postivie when he did somthing that seemed to touch my heart and made me wish my dad was there for me, but it already says postitive everytime i try.

lets see here is a thread where someone else bought a car from you, that again was not as discribed, u claimed it could be driven anywear then it broke down multiple times:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...040710-1-037151.html

yet i still came to ur defense there wishing u well.

i thought u where a great person, and a great dad, doing a great thing for ur kid. I acctualy supported ur actions when others flamed ur green car, untell I saw ur auction that was lie after lie.

if i was just out to get u and hated ur car please explain my multiple posts above with me giving u props for the good stuff u did. only to suddenly change to be a person out to get you?? lol give me a break. I have better stuff to do, i tried to help someone not get suckerd. relized i wasn't doing it the right "legal way" and retracted my bids. and the guy found out the hard way, atleast he didn't pay u for the car. u grossly misinstated it.

and please explain why u have already been busted in a lie in that previours thread? where u stated the car was reliable enough to drive anywhere, yet then the buyer claims the car was not as discribed? hmmmm sound famalier? u are just gonna come back and make excuses and claim im out to get you, and only u for some reason lol. this can continue on forever.
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

So you defend me one minute and then attack me the next?
Nice. Thats called being two face is it not?
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
wow... i'm not trying to get in on this scuffle but Fiero5 does have a point... granted i don't like the look af that poor fiero but come on now... it's almost the same thing. at least now i know if i ever have to sell my fiero it wont be on e-bay. That was some rough stuff.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

BINGO. You finally got something right. The rest of your BS is just that, BS.

I was unable to warn users about ur car, if it wasn't a private auction please explain why i was not able to email the seller? this is a serious question. it may not have been private. but somehow u blocked it so people could not send a messege to ur bidders. I know I tried.

as for the guy that didn't get ur car, the guy that was a marine right? I was told on aim from someone "screen name withheld tell he says its ok to reveal it"

that someone finaly got ahold of him and sent him links to this forum where u had said exactly the opposite of ur discription.

so he could have told u he couldn't make it for whatever reason to get out of buying it, weather he saw it himself in person or not u are correct I do not know for sure, i thought it was said he did. so he could be lying or u could be lying more i dunno, but ur track record of selling cars that u discribed inccorectly isnt to great is it?

u can say what u want. and make up more lies. this isnt the first time u tried to sell a car that was not as discribed.
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

So you defend me one minute and then attack me the next?
Nice. Thats called being two face is it not?

no I had mad respect for u and what u did for ur kid.

but u lied in ur auction about ur car, and u know it.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

wow... i'm not trying to get in on this scuffle but Fiero5 does have a point... granted i don't like the look af that poor fiero but come on now... it's almost the same thing. at least now i know if i ever have to sell my fiero it wont be on e-bay. That was some rough stuff.

if u look in the archives, i said nothing but good stuff about fiero5, i even defended him with the car he sold before he tried to sell the green one. when fierofive listed it falsey and said stuff like it could be driven anywhere. then the guy broke down and multiple stuff went wrong with the car right after he got it.

why would I suddenly turn on the dude for no reason, his auction claimed his car was never ran on nitrous, yet he said on here he ran thru a whole bottle in a evening.

he said the car was professionaly done. look in the archives for pictures. or over on real fiero tech, the cars doors where painted with a handbrush and u can see the brush strokes.

sorry but i hate to see someone get swindeld on a car on ebay. if u look in the archives here, i bought an eclipse gsx, and it was not near what it was discribed when i got it.

i feel bad for people that go thru what I did. i paid 3000 dollars for a 500 dollar car, and fiero5's auction discription lied about a bunch of stuff. so i tried to warn the guy, couldn't email him. tried to warn ebay. they didn't care, so i bid up his auction , relized i made a mistake. and retracted em. but I do not feel i made a mistake in wanting to warn the guy about the car. and fiero5's innacurate discription.

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 02-09-2007).]

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
This little cat fight between trevor and fiero5 would be so much cooler if you were both hot chicks and KY wrestling in skimpy lingerie.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
i own a fiero. ive had it about 5 years, and ive put many hours and dollars into it. i consider it fairly reliable, reliable enough to drive it everyday, even thought it reliable enough to drive it to florida. i have a thread about it in td&q. it broke down half way back with a stripped cam gear. these cars are old, and they break.

let's say i'd been driving it to someone in florida who wanted to buy it. it would have arrived just fine, and would have broken down after i returned home, with a stripped cam gear. would that mean that i knowingly misrepresented the car?
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

i own a fiero. ive had it about 5 years, and ive put many hours and dollars into it. i consider it fairly reliable, reliable enough to drive it everyday, even thought it reliable enough to drive it to florida. i have a thread about it in td&q. it broke down half way back with a stripped cam gear. these cars are old, and they break.

let's say i'd been driving it to someone in florida who wanted to buy it. it would have arrived just fine, and would have broken down after i returned home, with a stripped cam gear. would that mean that i knowingly misrepresented the car?

did u also say in ur action nitruos had never been run thru it, yet then post on this forum u went thru a whole bottle in one night?

did u also claim the iron duke was fast and would not disapoint?

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

I was unable to warn users about ur car, if it wasn't a private auction please explain why i was not able to email the seller? this is a serious question. it may not have been private. but somehow u blocked it so people could not send a messege to ur bidders. I know I tried.

I have no idea but if I were to guess I would say that eBay blocked your ability due to your illegal activities.

as for the guy that didn't get ur car, the guy that was a marine right? I was told on aim from someone "screen name withheld tell he says its ok to reveal it"

He lived in NY and I don't think he was a Marine sorry.

that someone finaly got ahold of him and sent him links to this forum where u had said exactly the opposite of ur discription.

If that is true then whoever told them that should be held accountable for lying and trying to screw up someones auction.

so he could have told u he couldn't make it for whatever reason to get out of buying it, weather he saw it himself in person or not u are correct I do not know for sure, i thought it was said he did. so he could be lying or u could be lying more i dunno, but ur track record of selling cars that u discribed inccorectly isnt to great is it?

My track record is fine. It's yours that is looking pretty bad right now.
Since I had the contact with the buyer and the e-mails back and forth I know what happened. You have no idea on any of this sitting behind your monitor out in California so you are just making up stuff to try and keep the focus off of your lies and BS. I have said what happened and I have proved again and again that you are wrong and lying and have shown that your attitude and your actions are no better than Aarons.
I will try to not post here on this any more as I highly doubt the rest of the forum wants to have to continually read the same stuff now over and over again.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000

why would I suddenly turn on the dude for no reason,

Look at the dates of those archived threads. I think you will find that they were before RTF and so before you and Shaun got to be buddies.
You two thought it would be fun to mess up my auction and it is posted for all to see on RFT.

he said the car was professionaly done.

Where does it say that? It does not. We have always said the car was done by ourselves and even had a build thread on it where I posted pics of us working on it and painting it. Why do you feel the need to continually lie like this?

his auction claimed his car was never ran on nitrous,

Really? Where does it say that? In fact, it actually says clearly in the auction that the nitrous is installed and working.
Please tell me how you think we can claim it works if we also said it was never run on it? It does not say anywhere in the auction listing that it was not run with the nitrous.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

My track record is fine. It's yours that is looking pretty bad right now.
Since I had the contact with the buyer and the e-mails back and forth I know what happened. You have no idea on any of this sitting behind your monitor out in California so you are just making up stuff to try and keep the focus off of your lies and BS. I have said what happened and I have proved again and again that you are wrong and lying and have shown that your attitude and your actions are no better than Aarons.
I will try to not post here on this any more as I highly doubt the rest of the forum wants to have to continually read the same stuff now over and over again.

my track record is bad? for what? selling stuff here? I am on the good sellers list in the mall, ur not?

someone has already publicly claimed u sold them a car that was not as u discribed

how is my selling/buying record suddenly bad?

IF ANYONE HERE ON PENNOCKS OR ANYONE ELSE HAS ANY COMPLAINTS TO ANYTHING I SOLD OR BOUGHT FROM ANYONE PLEASE LIST THEM HERE

my ebay id was perfefctly fine. there was a reason i couldn't email the sellers. i dunno why but u do. i tried to email the seller before i resorted to " and yes it was a mistake" bidding on ur auction, i felt bad for the guy. i know what its like when someone sold me a car on ebay that wasn't as discribed ether. ur not the first person and wont be the last, i try and warn people about. when someone lies. i try and let the person see the truth. it sucks to buy a car and then not get what u expect. because the seller is trying to get the most buck for his car, so he tells a series of small lies. to make his car sound better then it is.

if u want to continue this at a place other then there like u said, u can PM me.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock