woohoo, we're back up by swisscheese
Started on: 02-08-2007 11:23 AM
Replies: 89
Last post by: Fiero5 on 02-09-2007 06:44 PM
swisscheese

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for swisscheeseClick Here to visit swisscheese's HomePageSend a Private Message to swisscheeseDirect Link to This Post
Damn, that was a horrible work day without PFF!!!

Thanks to Cliff to bring it back so fast!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RandomTask

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
Amen!

So. . . whats aarons phone number?

It may be harassment for a person to call him 13,000 times, but what if 13,000 people each call him once?

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 02-08-2007).]

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Yea, I was going into a panic. This is my window to the Fiero world.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Aaron L Ordway

(address removed by Cliff: "Wrong Aaron Ordway")

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

84fiero123

29950 posts
Member since Oct 2004
at least thats what I got on a search

------------------

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Yea, I was going into a panic. This is my window to the Fiero world.

Mine too. Not a lot of Fieros in Japan.
deceler8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Direct Link to This Post
I just don't understand the folks that perpetrate crap like that. Maybe it was the second beer that put Aaron over the edge.

The difference between Mom's basement and a jail cell ? Probably no Internet access, and that nasty anal rape thing.

------------------

ignorant prodigy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ignorant prodigySend a Private Message to ignorant prodigyDirect Link to This Post
Cliff's the man

I saw that guys picture and started Rolling. Classic

------------------

87GT
Massachusetts
ignorantprodigy@aol.com

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Ya he looks like a 20 year old *******

------------------

whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
This guy needs to get hit with something that'll get his attention. Although I want to turn him into tapioca, there has to be another way. Anyone who gets their jollies doing crap like that should get a swift kick in the bahoogies. Someoen needs to do the same kind of thing to him somehow and see how he likes it. He's probably a coward without a keyboard to hide behind.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

Relax! You've managed to suck all of the fun out of the room.

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeDirect Link to This Post
release the hounds!

seriously, i hope cliff has a case. this was just disgusting.
PFF
System Bot
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Aaron L Ordway
York, PA 174023533

Careful there!!! The sociopath AaronZ34 is in Stillwater, OK ... apparently at Oklahoma State University. He may be driving a maroon Fiero GT with Oklahoma tag number 689-ZNY, which would tend to confirm that he is located in Oklahoma.

Edit to clarify the reason for posting the tag number.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 02-08-2007).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Just for the record... i don't blame all of RFT for this... I really hope the people here don't blame them either as a whole, but the little scared punks who right about now should be hiding from a few people who live out their way, need to be shown why you don't do this kind of crap. So... all you RFT'ers that are reading this, as I know you are. There is hope that the entire site wont be blamed. Just a few rotten apples you had as members. I'm all for freedom of speech and saying what you feel but once speech turns to action there will be something done about it.

------------------

Thank you F-I-E-R-O for the Sig!

Paul Prince

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Paul PrinceSend a Private Message to Paul PrinceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

Careful there!!! The sociopath AaronZ34 is in Stillwater, OK ... apparently at Oklahoma State University. Look for a maroon Fiero GT with Oklahoma tag number 689-ZNY.

Yes, be carefull. And you won't find a DOHC 3.4 in it..........Paul
86SEin93003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86SEin93003Send a Private Message to 86SEin93003Direct Link to This Post
yep he is in stillwater,ok

"I'm 20, and am a Junior at Oklahoma State University majoring in Fire Protection and Safety Technology. I am taking 16 credit hours, and work for OSU Parking. My life consists of school, work, and sleep"

http://profile.myspace.com/...e&friendID=100977163
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
You know, I know I'm going to get crap from people because according to them, I'm turning this into a public hanging. To those I say this: think really, really hard what he has actually done. He didn't simply post a "Cliff is gay" or "Cliff ***** horses" message on some obscure site. He has taken it waaaaaaaaaay beyond that. I've been answering email from clients all day long. Fortunately, most of them (the ones I've been in contact with through email anyway) have shown their understanding so far.

The guy should be happy I just want to sue him.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Personally I say it is time for a lynching!!!
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
What a morning! When I saw the page that was up instead of the forum my jaw just hit the floor!

WTF WTF WTF WTF!!!! Was this guy thinking?

Dude is in soooooo much trouble, his young a$$ can't even begin to understand!

EDIT: Cliff, you should consider contacting the FCC here in the US about this also.

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 02-08-2007).]

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

You know, I know I'm going to get crap from people because according to them, I'm turning this into a public hanging. To those I say this: think really, really hard what he has actually done. He didn't simply post a "Cliff is gay" or "Cliff ***** horses" message on some obscure site. He has taken it waaaaaaaaaay beyond that. I've been answering email from clients all day long. Fortunately, most of them (the ones I've been in contact with through email anyway) have shown their understanding so far.

The guy should be happy I just want to sue him.

letting out names puts a bit of responsibility at your feet, should something "bad" happen

you have good solid legal options. ISP logs are standard. the usual minimum, if convicted is being banned from using computers for a year. it would be a great day on automotive forums everywhere should that happen
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

letting out names puts a bit of responsibility at your feet, should something "bad" happen

Yes, I've been thinking about that. I want this guy hurting financially, not physically. Maybe I should change all references to him into "Aaron O." instead of "Aaron O-----". Oops. Did I say his name out loud again?
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

it would be a great day on automotive forums everywhere should that happen

Lol.

Someone posted before (incorrectly) that he was in PA and my ears perked up. My mind was racing with thing to ... er.. um.. say.. yea thats it, say to him. Anyone who knows my outlook on things like this (like I've expressed in 84Fiero123's thread) knows I would be able to come up with some rather interesteding things to, say, to him. Of course, I would also have checked on the authenticity of this information but someone has already corrected it. OK, unfortunately, is too far for me to drive.

84Fiero123, you still have any of those puppies? Can I buy one? :Shifty-eyes:
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Aaron L Ordway

(address removed by Cliff: "Wrong Aaron Ordway")

OOPS, sorry about that. I just did a nation wide search and he was the only thing that came up.

I wonder if thats his home address and he just goes to school in OK?

Again Sorry

------------------

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

84fiero123

29950 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by 86GT3.4DOHC:

Lol.

Someone posted before (incorrectly) that he was in PA and my ears perked up. My mind was racing with thing to ... er.. um.. say.. yea thats it, say to him. Anyone who knows my outlook on things like this (like I've expressed in 84Fiero123's thread) knows I would be able to come up with some rather interesteding things to, say, to him. Of course, I would also have checked on the authenticity of this information but someone has already corrected it. OK, unfortunately, is too far for me to drive.

84Fiero123, you still have any of those puppies? Can I buy one? :Shifty-eyes:

None from the last litter,

Unless you want one of the dead ones? J/k

PS

Sorry again about the wrong person, but how many people spell Aaron like that?

I'm still wondering if that is his home address?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 02-08-2007).]

sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post
The only thing that comes to mind is....douche bag!
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
People never cease to amaze me, why would someone do something as stupid as this? Aaron, if you truly did this, you will not be welcomed by any forum and you should expect to be prosecuted, possibly expelled, and forget about your career in law enforcement. They don't tolerate this kind of behaviour either.
wriott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wriottSend a Private Message to wriottDirect Link to This Post
i have been lost all day without my PFF fix this morning. but great job cliff on getting it back up and running. i dont think that you will have any trouble rounding up the PFF troops to rally on this.... just give us the word to attack and we can do the rest
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Careful there!!! The sociopath AaronZ34 is in Stillwater, OK ... apparently at Oklahoma State University. Look for a maroon Fiero GT with Oklahoma tag number 689-ZNY.

seriously, let cliff handle it, dont **** up his car, or ur no better then him, not to mention the criminal record u will get.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
One clarification needed though:

PFF wasn't down because they did something to PFF. I closed PFF because I needed to focus my attention on my software forum. This morning I wasn't sure if they were going to target PFF as well. That combined with the fact I had a doctor's appointment and I needed to be able to go through my logs when I got back was reason I shut down PFF temporarily.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

... how many people spell Aaron like that?

Virtually all of them.

I'm still wondering if that is his home address?

His parents' home appears to be in Colorado.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
sorry had too

btw everyone is souley focuesed on just aaron with this whpole fiasco, but there was like 3-4 other people involved.

let cliff handle it legaly, don't go run out and try and be a hero by punching aaron in the face, how funny would it have been if someone had seen the address posted by 84fiero123 and had taken off to his house to beat his ass, and completly missed the messege that it was the wrong aaron, and some innocent dude gets hurt?

bring urself above the same mentality level.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

seriously, let cliff handle it, dont **** up his car, or ur no better then him, not to mention the criminal record u will get.

I agree completely! I was not suggesting anything of the kind. Posting the tag number was only intended as a further way of confirming his Oklahoma location. I have edited my original post to clarify that.

PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
bye the way, "real fiero tech itself was not responsible for this" a few members there where. just because they where banned from this forum, and not banned from rft, well acctualy aaron was banned from rft i think, doesnt make it rft's fault. alot of people over there are currently in agreeance with how ****ed up this was.
Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

People never cease to amaze me, why would someone do something as stupid as this? Aaron, if you truly did this, you will not be welcomed by any forum and you should expect to be prosecuted, possibly expelled, and forget about your career in law enforcement. They don't tolerate this kind of behaviour either.

If he's stupid enough to commit cybercrime, and THEN brag about it, it's doubtful he would pass any competently given psych exam, simply because his idea of what's ok and what isn't is too skewed. Unfortunately far too many small departments skimp on that sort of thing, so it's conceivable that an idiot like him could be wearing a gun and badge in the near future. (Shudder...) Fortunately, most morons of his caliber who do find their way into the profession tend to rapidly self destruct; the power they wield goes to their head, and they wind up getting in trouble over sex, money or drugs, usually trying to use their authority to bully women into going out/having sex with them, and I can SO see that scenario with Aaron.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
I'm not going to blame RFT for this. While I don't go there, I'm sure there's good people there. I think the reason people seem to focus on Aaronz24 is because he appears to be the most vocal about these kinds of things when they happen as if to be the ring leader of sorts.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 02-08-2007).]

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vonov:

... .it's doubtful he would pass any competently given psych exam, simply because his idea of what's ok and what isn't is too skewed.

I agree, but world-class sociopaths are really good at what they do. (See Sociopathy.) One such person I have personally encountered (much to my regret) managed to swindle his own psychiatrist out of over $200,000 by somehow convincing him to invest in one of his many "business" schemes. Over the past 20 years, he has left a trail of civil judgments against him in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, and Tennessee ... most of them never paid.

Fortunately, most morons of his caliber who do find their way into the [law enforcement] profession tend to rapidly self destruct; the power they wield goes to their head, and they wind up getting in trouble over sex, money or drugs, usually trying to use their authority to bully women into going out/having sex with them, and I can SO see that scenario with Aaron.

The question is, how much damage will they do and how many people will they hurt before they finally self destruct? Consider also that many sociopaths eventually escalate from sub-criminal to criminal behavior.

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

I agree, but world-class sociopaths are really good at what they do.

You should have seen the whopper he laid down on cadillacforums.com

posted by AaronZ34
I've got a set of heads right here that outflow CHR's BEST headflow numbers by over 50cfm intake at .5", 60cfm exhaust at .5", and hold that linearly at any lift up to .7". That, by CHR's math, will allow my motor to make over 100hp more than their's. But that's it. Oh, I guess I did take a 1998 Northstar V8, and put it into the back of a car that was never designed for anything more than a 4-cylinder. Which included refabricating the engine cradle, custom milling an 8lb aluminum flywheel, building 5 custom polyurethane engine mounts, building my own headers (Tuned equal length 304 stainless), building my own exhaust system (True dual equal length 304 stainless), redoing the front serpentine system, rewiring the entire engine harness and car midharness, tuning the 7730 ECU to run a N* better than GM's OBDII does, building my own braided stainless fuel lines, routing my own cooling lines, and God knows what else. But it was easy, because it was all spoon fed to me, right?

He didn't do any of that... The week prior he emailed me asking about my 7730 northstar chip, saying he was just about to buy a 98 northstar.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

let cliff handle it legaly, don't go run out and try and be a hero by punching aaron in the face, how funny would it have been if someone had seen the address posted by 84fiero123 and had taken off to his house to beat his ass, and completly missed the messege that it was the wrong aaron, and some innocent dude gets hurt?

bring urself above the same mentality level.

Well said. We shouldn't have to say this, but I'll say it anyway,

DON'T DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL, PEOPLE!!

Cliff has a potential legal case here. Don't do something stupid that could implicate Cliff or damage his legal case.
I know the desire to dispense some old fashioned "justice" is strong, but that won't help Cliff.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

He didn't do any of that... The week prior he emailed me asking about my 7730 northstar chip, saying he was just about to buy a 98 northstar.

So he claims he can do all of that yet doesn't have his own place customizing cars for celebrities making millions? Sounds like he wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him in the face. Actually sounds almost like he's incapable of even telling the truth. Kind of lives in his own little world. Oh and formula, just out of curiosity, is there anything illegal about "accidentally" covering him in honey and "accidentally" pushing him into a beehive? lol
------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 02-08-2007).]

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Please don't resort to violent action...

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

Actually sounds almost like he's incapable of even telling the truth. Kind of lives in his own little world.

Aren't you the one who started the thread last year about narcissism?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock