Started on: 09-10-2006 07:40 PM
Replies: 129
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-16-2006 03:21 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
I know I don't have to remind anyone of this but I'm doing it anyway.

Fly the Flag, Support our Troops!

Please join us in this FLY THE FLAG campaign.
We have less than 24 hours and counting to get the word out all across this great land and into every community in the United States of America.

THE PROGRAM IS THIS:
On Monday, September 11th, 2006, an American flag should be displayed outside every home, apartment, office, and store in the United States.
Every individual should make it their duty to display an American flag on this fifth anniversary of our country's worst tragedy. We do this in honor of those who lost their lives on 9/11, their families, friends and loved ones who continue to endure the pain, and those who today are fighting at home and abroad to preserve our cherished freedoms.

Thank you.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-10-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
yes sir!
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2006 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
I don't have an American flag. And if I did I'd fly it every day.
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
shouldn't this be titled Patriot Day?

thanks for the reminder, i will fly the stars and stripes tomr.

on a side note, do grade schools still raise the flag every morning?

i remember everyday in school that someone would get to go raise the flag with the head custodian, mr. schneider i think, (he was tall, lanky, wore one of those tan jump suits everyday, smelled like smoke and mumbled at lot). it was a real honor to do that.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
The rules for flying the national standard changed a few years back, I don't have the exact date. It used to be that the flag could not be flown after sunset. Now I believe it can be flown after dak if it is lighted. Many have choosen to fly the flag without the lighting. I could be wrong on this, I'll have to do some research. Raising the flag every morning changed when the rules changed.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
I have one on the car port right now, never take it down. Its not big but its been there for 5 years.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Flag Etiquette

United States Code Title 4 Chapter 1 — The Flag
§6. Time and occasions for display

1. It is the universal custom to display the flag only from sunrise to sunset on buildings and on stationary flagstaffs in the open. However, when a patriotic effect is desired, the flag may be displayed twenty-four hours a day if properly illuminated during the hours of darkness.

http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/faqs/q09.htm
"By statute, the President is requested to issue each year a proclamation requiring government buildings to half-staff the flag and inviting all the people of the US to do so as well, on the following days:

* May 15, Peace Officers Memorial Day
* Sept. 11, Patriot Day
* Dec. 7, National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day "

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Flag Etiquette

United States Code Title 4 Chapter 1 — The Flag
§6. Time and occasions for display

1. It is the universal custom to display the flag only from sunrise to sunset on buildings and on stationary flagstaffs in the open. However, when a patriotic effect is desired, the flag may be displayed twenty-four hours a day if properly illuminated during the hours of darkness.

http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/faqs/q09.htm
"By statute, the President is requested to issue each year a proclamation requiring government buildings to half-staff the flag and inviting all the people of the US to do so as well, on the following days:

* May 15, Peace Officers Memorial Day
* Sept. 11, Patriot Day
* Dec. 7, National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day "

Thanks for posting. I was going to research this after watching the movie Path to 9/11. Thanks again.

------------------
Ron

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
sostock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
i think its wrong to hang our flag in the dark without lighting. i had a guy a block down that left his flag out after july 4th for several weeks.

i don't know what the rules are. just what i've been taught.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
sostock,
No one is going to prosecute you for flying the flag after dark with out illumination but, the practice is to have the national standard illuminated after sunset.

------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-11-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKDirect Link to This Post
I've got a small static stick on flag in the lower left hand side of the fiero's window . Lets me see old glory whenever i'm driving !
I'd just like to say thanks to all that served and are serving now. God bless the USA.

------------------
HARDCORE SBC CRONIE AND PROUD OF IT ! GOT TQ ?

sostock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

sostock,
No one is going to prosecute you for flying the flag after dark with out illumination but, the practice is to have the national standard illminated after sunset.

i guess i didn't word that correctly. i think its "wrong" to have a flag out after dark w/o a light on it. i've dont it before.. but usually took it down after i sobered up in the afternoon.

people who just leave their flags up all the time, no light, torn up, that bothers me. of course i don't like how all those people were wearing american flag t-shits after 9/11 either. haven't seen one of those lately. maybe we're less Patriotic...i dunno..
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
I also fly a American flag on my fiero september 11th
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

I know I don't have to remind anyone of this but I'm doing it anyway.

Fly the Flag, Support our Troops!

Please join us in this FLY THE FLAG campaign.
We have less than 24 hours and counting to get the word out all across this great land and into every community in the United States of America.

THE PROGRAM IS THIS:
On Monday, September 11th, 2006, an American flag should be displayed outside every home, apartment, office, and store in the United States.
Every individual should make it their duty to display an American flag on this fifth anniversary of our country's worst tragedy. We do this in honor of those who lost their lives on 9/11, their families, friends and loved ones who continue to endure the pain, and those who today are fighting at home and abroad to preserve our cherished freedoms.

Thank you.

As someone else posted, apparently your supposed to fly it tomorrow at half mast.
MsLoriFiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsLoriFieroSend a Private Message to MsLoriFieroDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2006 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
I fly the flag EVERY DAY and not just because of 9/11 or to show support for the "troops."

It pisses me off when people do this crap.. fly the flag and remember this or that then get back to being mindless drones goose stepping through the rest of the year having no idea what the flag stands for or what it means. Hell most dont even give a crap and would no sooner use it to wipe their ass.

The flag isnt a fair day banner... it serious business! Most people are freaking clueless "oh look I'm a patriot" dolts which makes them the furthes thing from it..
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
I actually agree with you Bill on that point. Most people wouldn't fly a flag everyday, even those I know that go through the trouble of installing a real nice flagpole find it to be to much trouble after a while.

The plastic flags on cars as stickers and held in the windows fluttering about were really annoying, I notice those disappeared pretty much before the first 9-11 anniversary. How many of the hundreds of millions of flags people put on their cars do you think got tossed in the trash vs. disposed of with dignity through a VFW post or the equivalent?
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I agree completely, Bill.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Flying the flag on a daily basis is commendable, that doesn't mean there aren't days that flying the flag isn't emphasized more and flown proudly. Good examples are Flag Day, Fourth of July, Patriot's Day, ect....... No one is goose stepping on anything Bull. This is a time to reflect, remember and just maybe grow a little. Fly your flag or don't. Your choice. I honestly didn't post this to piss you off. I am encouraging folks to show their support for our troops and remembering the events of 9/11. If that pisses you off, so be it. Your position on 9/11 and the follow up events have been made very clear in many hotly debated threads. Thanks for posting your opinion.

------------------
Ron

DtheC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post
Yea, the flags on cars realy chapped my heinie, how long did those recto-cranialy inverted drivers think a flag could last at 75 mph.
Guess the Civics/ US history teachers have more important things to cover now a days.

------------------
Ol' Paint, 88 Base coupe auto.
Turning white on top, like owner.
Leaks a little, like owner.
Doesn't smoke, unlike owner

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2006 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
I know you didn't post this intending to piss me (or anyone else) off but it does and this is why.

The flag isnt about supporting the troops or 9/11.

Yes we have troops but go ahead and tell them they are fighting for "our" freedom. Yes on 9/11 many died needlessly at the hands of some evil force lurking in the shadows but there are shadows RIGHT HERE in this country that are far more deadly and dangerous. Ignorance of the constitution, trusting the government... etc.. etc.. you heard me say it time and time again!
Look... you and I both know where this is going so I'll spare us all the usual anti government / anit lackie diatribe I'm so well known for.

Simply put. The flag is representitive of the sacrefices made to ENSURE that we are a free people.
All I ask is that you do something. Waiving a banner in the air and making some "patriotic" parroting statements does not make you a patriot.

I honestly didn't post this to piss you off. I am encouraging folks to show their support for our troops and remembering the events of 9/11. If that pisses you off, so be it.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
Waiving a banner in the air and making some "patriotic" parroting statements does not make you a patriot.

Noted and you are correct. To some, Gen. Arnold was a patriot.

------------------
Ron

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

I fly the flag EVERY DAY and not just because of 9/11 or to show support for the "troops."

Would that be aimed at me?
I fly my flag in support of a belief that I have, I said the pledge of allegiance when I was a kid and understood what it meant. I listened to the stories of my grandfather about pearl harbor and the sacrifice. I stood with my brothers and sisters in the Navy ready to go at first notice should we be needed. Its my flag, it my not have been intended to fly this long but its staying up. It under the shelter of my carport so I don’t know if you would consider it out on display, you have to walk past my cars on my carport before you see it. It has meaning to me. See it was an orphan, purchased to not display patriotism but outrage against what happened the weeks before. It now means something to me, more than what it meant waving from some car. I’m not taking it down.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
I just took a drive though my local town, Georgetown, KY and then to Lexington, KY. Makes me proud to live here. Red, White and Blue as far as the eye can see and a whole bunch of folks celebrating their freedom. Most folks I spoke with spent the morning watching the ceremonies dedicated to the victims of 9/11 and supporting their troops where ever they may be...
Thanks to all those that flew the flag today. Never forget what today is and what it means to us as a nation.

------------------
Ron

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2006 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
Would that be aimed at me?

No, it is a matter of fact statement.

See it was an orphan, purchased to not display patriotism but outrage against what happened the weeks before.

Then why not hang out your tidy whities instead?

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
If your going to twist what I say at least quote everything. I didnt buy the flag, I removed it from where it was discarded and gave it a place to fly.

Then why not hang out your tidy whities instead?

Are you comparing my Flag and my underwear?
It not what it meant then, its what it means now.

I did edit some hateful things out of this, leaving them here will do no good and only side track the thread.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 09-11-2006).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2006 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

If your going to twist what I say at least quote everything. I didnt buy the flag, I removed it from where it was discarded and gave it a place to fly.

I didn't twist anything, I merely misunderstood what you wrote.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Well then let me explain, the flag on my carport stated life in another country as a quick way to make a buck. It came to America and was put on a shelf in some department store, probably good old Walmart. It probably had flags all over the package. It was probably bought in the first couple of days after 911. I was given the flag and mounted it on my carport. It wasn’t purchased for me and I didn’t run out and put it on my car. I took that symbol of our country and put it up in my carport, out of the weather, out of the wind. Every time I saw one on the side of the road and couldn’t pull over to pick it up I thought of my flag at home. How it means something other than just a symbol of outrage at the deplorable act of destruction. That I could find something in that flag even though it started life as it did. It hangs there every day, not for you or anyone else. It hangs there for me. I helps me remember, it helps me to forgive, it helps me to get through the hard times when I would like nothing better than to make war on those that would hurt us. It helps me. Its more than just a plastic stick with a patch of cloth hung on it.

In this instance lets just Live and Let live.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
I'm wearing my American Flag Lapel Pin in place of my Realtor pin today.

I can hardly beleive it's been 5 years. I still get tears thinking about that day.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
I'm wearing my American Flag Lapel Pin in place of my Realtor pin today.
I can hardly beleive it's been 5 years. I still get tears thinking about that day.

Thank you from all those that care.

------------------
Ron

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2006 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Understood.

I'm just very sensitive to the symbol of this country being used as a propoganda tool to hype the masses behind a false cause.

9/11 was an effect, not a cause yet many waive the flag to symbolize it. The enemy within is far more of a threat than one man living in a cave on the other side of the planet.

It is not the job of government to control the people but the peoples job to control the government. I seem many people sleeping these days.

"Eternal Vigilance Is the Price of Freedom" - Thomas Jefferson

Well then let me explain, the flag on my carport stated life in another country as a quick way to make a buck. It came to America and was put on a shelf in some department store, probably good old Walmart. It probably had flags all over the package. It was probably bought in the first couple of days after 911. I was given the flag and mounted it on my carport. It wasn’t purchased for me and I didn’t run out and put it on my car. I took that symbol of our country and put it up in my carport, out of the weather, out of the wind. Every time I saw one on the side of the road and couldn’t pull over to pick it up I thought of my flag at home. How it means something other than just a symbol of outrage at the deplorable act of destruction. That I could find something in that flag even though it started life as it did. It hangs there every day, not for you or anyone else. It hangs there for me. I helps me remember, it helps me to forgive, it helps me to get through the hard times when I would like nothing better than to make war on those that would hurt us. It helps me. Its more than just a plastic stick with a patch of cloth hung on it.

In this instance lets just Live and Let live.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

"Eternal Vigilance Is the Price of Freedom" - Thomas Jefferson

Can you please stop quoting Jefferson in every thread as if your twisted ideology has anything in common with his philosophy.

9/11 is a day in which all Americans, and all freedom loving persons of the world for that matter, were attacked for no other reason than that we dare to govern ourselves. The fascists who did this horrible deed are not freedom fighters in the sense that they are not fighting FOR freedom, they are not heros, they are not oppressed victims of "Western Imperialism" or any other such non-sense. They are thugs, bullies, monsters bent of destruction because they are pissed off losers who want respect the "street" way; not by creating but by destroying.

We suffered together on that day and a display of our flag is a display of our steadfast resolve to defend what Jefferson and untold numbers of Americans over the years have built.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2006 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
I want to forget 9/11, not relive it. Not because it is painful but because our government is corrupt to the core and millions of Americans are blindly playing follow the leader down a path that is OBLITERATING ever god damn thing Thomas Jefferson fought for and believed in.

You are by far the worst person I have ever come across when it comes to this country. You are so anti American it should be criminal.

I will quote WHOEVER I want.. This is a free country and you have the right to ignore me but YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHO I MAY OR MAY NOT QUOTE. You are NOT my master you god damn mother ****ing son of a ***** !

Am I making myself perfectly CLEAR!

Can you please stop quoting Jefferson in every thread as if your twisted ideology has anything in common with his philosophy.

9/11 is a day in which all Americans, and all freedom loving persons of the world for that matter, were attacked for no other reason than that we dare to govern ourselves. The fascists who did this horrible deed are not freedom fighters in the sense that they are not fighting FOR freedom, they are not heros, they are not oppressed victims of "Western Imperialism" or any other such non-sense. They are thugs, bullies, monsters bent of destruction because they are pissed off losers who want respect the "street" way; not by creating but by destroying.

We suffered together on that day and a display of our flag is a display of our steadfast resolve to defend what Jefferson and untold numbers of Americans over the years have built.

partsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partsmanSend a Private Message to partsmanDirect Link to This Post
I fly a flag 24/7 with a light on it for after dark hours. on special days such as this, I have another flag that flies on our porch, but only in good weather and is taken in before dark.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

I want to forget 9/11, not relive it. Not because it is painful but because our government is corrupt to the core and millions of Americans are blindly playing follow the leader down a path that is OBLITERATING ever god damn thing Thomas Jefferson fought for and believed in.

You are by far the worst person I have ever come across when it comes to this country. You are so anti American it should be criminal.

I will quote WHOEVER I want.. This is a free country and you have the right to ignore me but YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHO I MAY OR MAY NOT QUOTE. You are NOT my master you god damn mother ****ing son of a ***** !

Thank you for not quoting him again.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 09-11-2006).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Cliff,
Although I regret having to do this, I respectfully request that you delete this thread. Please don't put it in the trash can, delete it. I don't know that I have a right to ask this but since I started the thread, who else has the right to ask. Ths thread was started in a very respectful manner to remind folks of the significance of uniiting, giving everyone an opportunity to remember that tragic day and it symbolism. As is normal for some, it has now turned into a screaming foul mouth opportunity to cut people that have obvious emotional ties to this date and event. I'd appreciate your attention to this. Thank you.

Bill,
There is absolutely no reason for you to go off like this IMO. I know I can't control you and qutie frankly would have greatly appreciated if you had respected the thread for what it was. But, you choose to go ballistic. I'm not saying you don't have a right to go off, I just see it as hugely disrespectful. You knew from your first post where this was headed and still couldn't let this pass, just this once. You have a right to respond but you'll get no more responses from me on this. The contempt I feel for your disrespectful actions are beyond that of what I feel for our current enemy. You don't deserve to live in this country. At one time I tried to help you find a job when you were down and out and crying for help. Now, if I can help you find a job anywhere on the face of this earth beside in this country, please let me know.

------------------
Ron

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2006 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
No Reason???

Really... Are you also telling me that I am not permitted to quote Thomas Jefferson?

You waive that rag out front of your house.. The SYMBOL of freedom then RESTICT or ALLOW someone else to RESTRICT my freedom then say to me there is no reason for anger!??!??

Take those rags and shove them up your ass you jack bag.

Bill,
There is absolutely no reason for you to go off like this IMO. I know I can't control you and qutie frankly would have greatly appreciated if you had respected the thread for what it was. But, you choose to go ballistic. I'm not saying you don't have a right to go off, I just see it as hugely disrespectful. You knew from your first post where this was headed and still couldn't let this pass, just this once. You have a right to respond but you'll get no more responses from me on this. The contempt I feel for your disrespectful actions are beyond that of what I feel for our current enemy. You don't deserve to live in this country. At one time I tried to hoelp you find a job when you were down and out and crying for help. Now, if I can help you find a job anywhere on the face of this earth beside in this country, please let me know.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2006 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Sure thing.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson

"Never spend your money before you have it." - Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. - Thomas Jefferson,

Thank you for not quoting him again.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 09-11-2006).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2006 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Christ.

There's a whole bunch of things I would like to say, but I'm really too appalled right now.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock