Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Pennock's Soap Opera.....help me out. (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
Pennock's Soap Opera.....help me out. by My7Fieros
Started on: 08-11-2001 09:20 PM
Replies: 169
Last post by: JSocha on 12-23-2001 08:22 PM
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
And I feel like I better get busy! I keep getting things added on to do... Can't even take time to enjoy the copulating!

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:
And I feel like I better get busy! I keep getting things added on to do... Can't even take time to enjoy the copulating!

Damn. Ya' gotta *hate* that.

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

Black 88 Formula.
Red 88 Duke coupe. "The Project"
88 Formula parts car. "The Donor"

spideyfoot

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spideyfootSend a Private Message to spideyfootDirect Link to This Post
Cool I'm a sidekick I don't care what the producer says Im gonna wear a mask. I also have the ability to climb walls. I am right now using my special powers to change my Duke to a 3.4 like ironheads. Hold on I got to run out back and check. Dag nabbit.
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
Well, according to Ed's testimony Brittany used to be a man, so she couldn't have been the mother of Stimpy, she could have been the father though. The point is, one of them is not Stimpy's parent.

*more pipe organ music*

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post

Pontiaddict

2038 posts
Member since May 2000
And now for a commercial

Get yourself the new Aztek.
At least it isn't this.

Now back to the show.

[This message has been edited by Pontiaddict (edited 08-13-2001).]

annieL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for annieLSend a Private Message to annieLDirect Link to This Post
So Songman, are you volunteering to be the town Mobster? Or would you rather be called The Don? If you are you should probably find some cronies!!!
EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2001 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pontiaddict:
Well, according to Ed's testimony Brittany used to be a man, so she couldn't have been the mother of Stimpy, she could have been the father though. The point is, one of them [b]is not Stimpy's parent.

*more pipe organ music*[/B]

No, actually Britney and I are the natural parents. And my obvious contention as to the real identity of Britney is correct, it's just that Stimpy was born breech. Sorry Stimpy, no flame meant to you bro.

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2001 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

EdsB52

850 posts
Member since Jul 2000
Now that I think of it, it might have been Stimpy's identical twin 'Maniak84' that was born breech.
Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
Jamie: Hmm you could name your doll something like...umm, shoot.....let's see, maybe TIMMY? hehe

good idea! lol

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by annieL:
So Songman, are you volunteering to be the town Mobster? Or would you rather be called The Don? If you are you should probably find some cronies!!!

Hmmm... interesting possibilities. Although I have always been kind of fond of 'Your Highness'. hehe

annieL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for annieLSend a Private Message to annieLDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:
Hmmm... interesting possibilities. Although I have always been kind of fond of 'Your Highness'. hehe

Hey he's your character!!!!

PFF
System Bot
Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post
What about AusFiero, the benevolent and skilled inventor. More useful than, MacGuiver and the Professor (from Gilligan's Isle) combined, each show features a radical new invention that will change the course of Fieros forever. Aus is currently recovering from an illness received when he was in the outback retrieving a Fiero that was thought to be lost during the Faulkland Islands war. He is being nursed back to health by the dingo that abducted him when he was a baby.
annieL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for annieLSend a Private Message to annieLDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steve Normington:
What about [b]AusFiero, the benevolent and skilled inventor. More useful than, MacGuiver and the Professor (from Gilligan's Isle) combined, each show features a radical new invention that will change the course of Fieros forever. Aus is currently recovering from an illness received when he was in the outback retrieving a Fiero that was thought to be lost during the Faulkland Islands war. He is being nursed back to health by the dingo that abducted him when he was a baby.[/B]

The Dingo ate my baby!!!!!!

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Hey!! Why is everybody gotta bang my wife?!
My7Fieros is getting suspicious of Songman....he is devising a plan of attack, careful not to let Songman, Lisa, or anybody else know his future plans....(insert "shocking" music here)
Meanwhile, while fighting it out, EdsB52 and FieroBritney each injure their vocal chords and their fingers....preventing them from talking or typing for quite some time.....
Tonker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TonkerSend a Private Message to TonkerDirect Link to This Post
Tonker the slightly odd cousin from up North that everyone has and yet nobody admits to. He shows up about every third or fourth episode in plaid shirts, torn jeans and reeking ever so slightly of beer. His only lines consist of:
"Hey ya hosers.. got any beers?" and
"Save trees.. eat a beaver, eh?"
Hilarity ensues.

Hide the sheep...

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
LOL. Now that Aus has recovered sufficiently and has been told he looks like an X-Files agent anyway, he leaves the bar and spys the bright light now erected outside Songmans window so everyone can watch him, Lisa and Maryjane copulating. Only to get there in time to watch Maryjane get abducted by a group of aliens (shes been hoping for this) that look remarkably like baby eating dingoes and fly around in a Starship Fiero. HEY give my Starship back you B*stards.

By the way. The digo didnt eat the baby, correction didn't kill it I think, if it did how did they find blood under the parents car dash and the babies clothes where found folded up with no teeth marks buried in the desert several years later. Very tidy Dingo
that likes to eat in cars?

------------------

My Fiero | Fiero Accessories

Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Direct Link to This Post
Raised by wild dingos, Cheever2 was forced to leave Australia after accusing AusFiero of deceptive marketing practices and greed. He now roams the American West. "What will you do now?" he is asked. "Work. Wander. Rest when I can" is his reply. "They will never let you rest - the Ricers - they will come for you!" Looking at the charred remains of the last killed Ricer beside the road, he says "Let them come".
FieroKyle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroKyleSend a Private Message to FieroKyleDirect Link to This Post
Wow, nice come back Urchin an Eds. You have seemed to have cleaned your act up a bit Eds. Your evidence clearly states that there are too many coincidences that has arrived as of late pertaining to this subject and matter. It seemed to shut Britany up as bit.
JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Ouch! My aching head not to mention my now strained eyes! I so do hate soap-operas.

Before I post and since My7 had taken the liberty during my absence to get something positive once again going here on the forum to relax the tension and to which I did not have the chance to do so on Friday before I left with my wife for the weekend. Matter of fact, my wife waited in the truck for over 40+ minutes to post hopefully what would become my last response.

I however would like to do something in here momentarily, if you will allow me to do so and at the same time, hopefully to keep things on a positive upward swing as well as note. This seemingly is an appropriate place to do so without starting another thread and to hopefully make amends.

First off, I am sincerely sorry and herewith do apologize to all of you for the recent transpiring of events to which all of you have been privy too not to mention have had to endure.

I take full responsibility as well as full accountability for any of my actions to the recent transpiring of events that may in one way or another have offended any forum member.

Second, as of my last post on Friday before I left, I see that a “positive” change (of course, this is only the third thread I have read today to which was again not what I had anticipated and thank goodness) seemingly has occurred.

I would also like to take this time if I may to you Ed, to first off say that I am sincerely sorry for any names that I had called you in my previous posts, as this was uncalled for by me and for what ever reason.

Third, I would like to take this time to acknowledge as well as admire you recently and especially in here to the positive change of what I am seeing prior and up to Friday. I wish not to revisit it and I am sure you as well do not. I also would like if I may, to extend to you a “virtual hand” to shake and hopefully come to a mutual agreement to once and for all “Bury the Ax” that has arisen between us.

You do not have to accept it, but I do hope in all sincerity and that at some point we can both become online friends without hostility and/or grudges of the past holding us back.

Enough said and to the rest of you, thank you all for your momentary attention.

-----
Now, I’ll see if I can now help keep this post going to catch up and maybe even surpass the FieroLisa thread. Do you think it could happen?

Cliff is probably going “Oy Vey!”, not another one!

BTW, Ed, I will be here with you, not here flaming you nor mocking you. Lets work together on this if possible and laugh about it if we both can. Agreed? I just have an idea…so please run with me on it when I get it together in the next episode script I will post on a positive note.

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

JSocha

3522 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Doh!

Just thought of something since this is a "PFF Soap Opera" thread, to which I think Ed will agree as we do know what happens in soap operas, that if anybody out there comes up with a script on the lines to say "Ahhhh! Look! There kissing and making up", I think Ed and I will both have to jump your ships! j/k! But thought I bess clarify that!

Into seclusion JSocha goes. What does he have instore for the Fiero community soap opera? Who is this mysterious person who came out of nowhere....Muhahahahahaha!????? Find out next, when the PFF Forum turns!

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I'm still watching you all...

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

Black 88 Formula.
Red 88 Duke coupe. "The Project"
88 Formula parts car. "The Donor"

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2001 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Now why was I not mentioned in the stinkin thread?
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
84Bill, see what happened was that years ago you and I had a lusty affair, but then you found out you were my half brother when our mother whored around with Ed. So then you took your anger out in a hatred for me, and started calling me stinkin' names and that was a long debate that tore this little quasi-town apart,and since then you have been on the sidelines. Later this season, maybe you'll make another appearance.
EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2001 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroKyle:
Wow, nice come back Urchin an Eds. You have seemed to have cleaned your act up a bit Eds. Your evidence clearly states that there are too many coincidences that has arrived as of late pertaining to this subject and matter. It seemed to shut Britany up as bit.

I think MOST of us have cleaned up our acts. It took many parties, but it's all cool now .

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2001 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

EdsB52

850 posts
Member since Jul 2000
Damn Lisa, go easy on your mom there! Did you and Bill conceive? If so, who (what) was the outcome? If you and Bill are half brother/sister, then who is my child? Too funny.

Hey JSocha, thanks for the apologies and I would like to reciprocate. I also am sorry for the things I wrote and wish to bury the hatchet (shake hands). Hey, so where do you fit into this scenario?

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Here it is...typing like a banchee...and Ed, hopefully you and I are now cool. <crosses fingers>. To reiterate, this is not a flame and should not be construed as such by anyone!

Script 1:
<After much running around, chasing and fighting>
EdsB52: What's your name?
JSocha: Bond! James Bond! <Bond theme music breaks out and the next episode begins>

Hmmmm? Now I’m left here wondering who is left to play Miss Money Penny , Q, the good looking babe I will eventually shag all for ones “Forum”: and the villian who I will be attempting to save the world from as Ed hopefully will be working with me by the time I post this. <sigh>

Script 2:
<still in the process of eluding the Center’s henchmen, the setting is now set to a scene at a restraunt in small China town – Subtitles included – someone can check for accuracy Also, please note that there is really no word for word translation as Chinese is more of an image based language.>

EdsB52: <said with puzzlement> What is your name? And who are you?

Jsocha: I’m Jarord and I'm an investigator here to find out hat happened to FieroBaby’s cat.

( I couldn’t think of anything else on such short notice as I skipped over to the Cheer me up thread, for a quick moment where I even started to get depressed!)

JSocha: Fu wu xiao jei! (Waitress!)

Waitress: <waitress comes over and asks> Hao de, wo ke yi bang nin ma? (Yes, may I help you?)

JSocha: Jin tian you shen me te se cia? Ke yi gei wo ye fen cai dan ma? (What is the special? May I have a menu?)

Waitress: Hao de. Wo men jin wan de te cai she ge hai xian cai, she gang bu de hai yu. (Yes. Our special this evening is a seafood dish, with fresh fish from the sea)

JSocha: Ting qi lai bu cuo, zen me zuo de ne? (That sounds good. How is it prepared?)

Waitress: Yong bai jiu tiao, huo zhe you zha. (In white wine or fried.)

Jsocha: You zha ba, qing duo yong xie ning meng. (Fried, please, with lots of lemon.)

Waitress: <turns to EdsB52 and asks> Wo ke ye ban nin ma? (May I help you?)

<Jsocha subsequntly translates the conversation for EdsB52 who orders a steak done to perfection. Jsocha also orders two beers in which both sit back and enjoy in a relaxing conversation>

Sub Script 2a:
<setting set in a German market>
EdsB52: Jarord, can you read any of this?

Jsocha: Yes! Can’t you speak German? (Yah! Konnen sie nicht Deutch gesprechen?)

EdsB52: Well, no. (Well, nein.)

Jsocha: Alright. It says, in here we will find good eats and beer. (Alenrichtig! Es sagt im herien wilst wir gutten essen und beer gefunden.)

EdsB52: Hopefully, its not FieroBaby’s cat on the menu. Beer, huh? How much do you believe we can drink? (Hofenlich, es ist nicht FieroBaby’s katz auf den menu. Beer, huh? Wieviel denken Sie uns konnen trinken?)

Jsocha: Me too! That would be bad! And lots! (Ich auch! Das wurde falch sein! Und lots! )

[DISCLAIMER: Meine Duetch ist nicht sehr gut von einunzwanzig yahra nicht gesprechen oder geschreiben aus. Aber, ich kann verstanden wenn es ist sprechen und gehoren. Meine vater ist von Deutchland und er familia kommen jest uber fur zwanzig tag um den month of August. Oy Vey! Spater!]

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

JSocha

3522 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Glad to hear Ed. Hope one day we can meet and actually go out and enjoy some beer together...and not argue!
TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
84Bill has been secretly visiting me, asking for advice on his obsession with FieroLisa.

...I told him he'd have to out-do Ed...which wasn't likely, what, with all the experience he's getting lately...

Dun dun DUUUUUNNNNNN!

RiceCooker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RiceCookerSend a Private Message to RiceCookerDirect Link to This Post

And Don't I get some toned sexy single personal trainer with perfect abs too??

[This message has been edited by FieroLisa (edited 08-12-2001).]

Speak up there Voytek

RiceCooker

...Was indeed a former boxer turned chef also inventor of a certain low fat grill. Most of you do not get to see my cooking show that is on half an hour prior to PFF - The soap opera. The show after is hosted by....

84BiII

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BiIISend a Private Message to 84BiIIDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:
84Bill has been secretly visiting me, asking for advice on his obsession with FieroLisa.

...I told him he'd have to out-do Ed...which wasn't likely, what, with all the experience he's getting lately...

Dun dun DUUUUUNNNNNN!

What TRiAD failed to realize is that I am secretly homosexual and have been after HIM the entire time.

Soon my preparation will be complete and i will have him all to myself while everyone thinks the opposite.

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84BiII:
What TRiAD failed to realize is that I am secretly homosexual and have been after HIM the entire time.

Soon my preparation will be complete and i will have him all to myself while everyone thinks the opposite.

Uh, ewwwww.

Sorry there, poolboy...you're not the gender I'm interested in...

PFF
System Bot
84BiII

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BiIISend a Private Message to 84BiIIDirect Link to This Post
AARRRGGH!!

My plans have been foiled again, perhaps i should not speak out loud

I will now begin devising an evil plan against a certain popular Girl - secretly

aha ahahhhaa (sinister laugh)

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

84Bill, see what happened was that years ago you and I had a lusty affair...

Starting to think twice about all of this copulating we have been doing. Used goods is one thing, but dang girl, I'm twice your age and I'm starting to feel like a virgin here! heh

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
How about these theme for a scene:

Loki, a successful and rich Texas cattle rancher goes over to visit and see the Austrialian outback.

One day while visiting the outback, he runs into an Austrailian cattle rancher (played by AusFiero).

Loki comments on the small size of Aus's ranch, the small cattle both in weight and and size and brags how much bigger everything is in America.

At about this time, Loki notices a bunch of Kangaroos jumping out of the brush and asks Aus unknowingly, "What in the h*ll are those big things!?!"

Aus looks at them, turns to Loki and replys, "Don't yah have grasshoppers in America?"

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2001 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EdsB52:
Damn Lisa, go easy on your mom there! Did you and Bill conceive? If so, who (what) was the outcome? If you and Bill are half brother/sister, then who is my child? Too funny.

Well following the proper guide to soap opera plots. My aunte (once removed) would be most likely be your offspring. Abucted at birth by a german couple who's fathers mother's nanny was a close friend to the Pennocks who strangely enough tipped off my aunte to her real identity. Upon her arrival back to the states found you Ed and hired you to make a case against Lisa and I to return to her the family fortune and a cache of frozen embreos left aire to Lisa by FieroBritney for some unknown reason... ?

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
I onnnnnnly had onnnnneeeee beeeeer and I am not under the affluence of incohol as some thinkle peep I am!!!!!
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2001 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
DEAR GOD MAN I'VE BEEN SPOOFED!!

Disclaimer..........
84Bill is obviously not 84BiII. 84Bill does not share same the views as 84BiII.
84Bill views TRiAD as a fellow Fiero Forum member and not as a object of desire. The moniker TRiAD may conjur up interesting images in the mind of 84BiII who has through some twisted form of desire driven optical manipulaton has put an "n" in the TRiAD moniker.
Eeeewwww!

Stage-2GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stage-2GTSend a Private Message to Stage-2GTDirect Link to This Post
Stage-2, convinced that everyone is lying, soliloquizes; "I can't belive it, FieroLisa is the illegitimate child of Eds. What will happen to 84Bill's little girl now that her father and mother have the same...." Turns quickly as Lisa and Songman enter the room from the left. (still soliloquizing) " I wonder if Lisa knows that Songman is her brother?".......

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Roger a multi millionaire retired race car champion moves into town and has a different exotic car for each day of the week. Opens a niteclub downtown that features nude entertainment and waitresses that wear orange shorts. Immediatly tries to hire all the local girls under 21 to work in the club. Also in the hidden past is a link to Fiero Lisa that no one else is aware of. Roger also has a connection to smuggle in Fiero replicas manufactured by a secret company in Austrailia.
annieL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for annieLSend a Private Message to annieLDirect Link to This Post
Since I am Dr. Annie the town therapist I really think I am going to have to raise my hourly rates.

I only thought some of you were nuts but now I believe you all are!!!!!

The local Pharmacy is not going to be able to keep Prozac on the shelves.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock