420 by funguy
Started on: 05-28-2001 01:01 AM
Replies: 113
Last post by: fierohoho on 06-06-2001 10:42 AM
funguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for funguySend a Private Message to funguyDirect Link to This Post
Just out of curiosity, how many here light up a good bowl or a joint from time to time?

I'm just curious, I like to smoke and like to know if there are any (Pot)smokers here...........

PS please let me know if I'm out of line here Cliff Pennock.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RaidenCobra

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaidenCobraSend a Private Message to RaidenCobraDirect Link to This Post
What would you get out of it? Oh WoW!
I know these people on a form and they all smoke up..
Yea, i used to smoke up.. Until i started failing classes and never having any money
Thats why "Pot" is Fu*#79# retarded...
RaidenCobra

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaidenCobraSend a Private Message to RaidenCobraDirect Link to This Post

RaidenCobra

37 posts
Member since May 2001
Oh, and i almost forgot the most harmfull effect it had on me.. My Mind..
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Why would anybody admit to something that is illegal on a public forum? That would be a little stupid IMO. "Yes, officer. I smoke pot. By the way, I also made 40 million bucks last year dealing coke. You're not going to investigate this, are ya?"

Although I'm not the forum police, I would say that this probably doesn't have much of a place on this forum but the call is up to Cliff.

MM

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Next he is going to start a thread on Tax Fraud...

"So how many of you cheat your taxes. I always cheat on mine, Last year I didn't even claim that 20,000 inheritence!! I showed them!!"

funguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for funguySend a Private Message to funguyDirect Link to This Post
Well I'm sorry you all feel that way, I was thinking that we could have fun with the subject.
BC-GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 04:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BC-GTSend a Private Message to BC-GTDirect Link to This Post
urrr....uuuuuuuummmmm.... yeah, that was good, what were we talking about?!!

"reality is for people that can't handle drugs"

------------------
Darryl Martin
1985 GT

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 05:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
"Fiero Forum? Oh, man, I totally thought that said fire forum. I was like, 'I really like to fire up a bowl.' Huh huh huh...yeah, pot is cool...huh huh huh...dude, that is so funny. Dude, I wonder if these people want to talk about doobies anyway? I mean...blunts are cool...that would be fun to talk about them...and stuff."

*Shakes head in wonder, trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with people sometimes*

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroDirect Link to This Post
How come when cops take people pot around here they always burn the evidence?
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
I think our buddy is high right now.
i dont like that $hit at all. i have a good friend who lost a lot fromthat stuff. well sure its non addictive. just like cig's right. well he never smoke anything, never drank, or any other drugs. he used to be an honor student, not a loser either, something like a 1450 on his SAT's. big time football player. you know how the story goes. had it all but lost it. well i never thought i would see it. the other day he tells me that hes moving to ormond beach(bout an hour from where he was) his girlfriends wants him to be closer. i told him hes a fool because theyve only been together for a few months. his response "Dude she pays for my $hit" i was like you got a job. not much considering what you could have(he works at blockbuster video because he couldnt pass the drug test to get the job paying twice as much doin some computer $hit at the bank. He say "i don mean my bills man, she buys my grass" i havent talked to him since. this is your stereotypical story abouthow someone loses all they had going for them to drugs.

Ill pass on that **** ......

------------------
JOEJOE Aol:SSFiero

88FORMULA
SSFiero@Aol.com

"Kids in the backseat cause accidents, accidents in the backseat caused me!!"

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2001 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Well, not to come at you holier then thou because the buds controlled my life for quite a few years, but someday you gotta leave it alone. Not because it's llegal (which it is, but shouldn't be), nor because it is expensive (although in the past I have been known to spend hundreds of dollars a month on it), but because it has such an insidious way of becoming the most important thing in your life. More important then family, more important then doing an honest days work, more important then other hobbies. Soon, you'll only have friends that get high. And to be real about it, once you've put yourself in an "underground" society, what really does keep you from going to harder drugs like crank or heroin? Believe me, I'm not just spouting "Just Say No", ths isstuff I've lived and seen firsthand. Know when to walk away from it. Get your life back.
PFF
System Bot
JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
I get high on driving my Fiero. Best buzz anyone could have IMO.

Drugs are for loosers and loosers take drugs.

BTW, it must be affecting your brain right now to even bring the topic up here on this forum. Wondering if your new or just changed your handle to be stupid on this tread!

------------------

Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm, a pretty judgemental group now aren't we? (Well, not me, I'm not hypocritical as to pretend I never did it)
My recollections (what few there are ) of pot was that it made sex really good, but aside from that, it was pretty much a waste. (wait, could the sex thing be enough to make it worthwhile?)
Don't be offended. The people who are most critical were probably heavy users at one point, and it's a scarey subject for them. They forget what they thought of the people who lectured them about how dumb it was. Personally, my feeling is nothing is bad as long as it's in moderation, and doesn't put others at risk. To smoke and drive, ("hey man, I drive better when I'm stoned")
or anything that puts life at danger or risk, well, that's just poor planning. Do it at home, and don't go out. And when you tire of it, or it grows boring, you'll either quit, or move on to other stuff. The latter is the real danger. Looking for the better buzz. Unfortunately, that's a path with no end. As for me, I don't smoke. Last bit that I bought got dry in a baggy in a kitchen cabinet. Man, what could I have spent that 20 bucks on...

An afterthought about the addiction comments: Addiction is addiction. If it's pot, or alcohol, cigarettes or Fieros. If someone finds themselves addicted to something, it needs to be understood why. To just eliminate the object of obsessive behavior only leaves a void to be filled by another addiction. In recovery programs they have a simple philosophy: One addiction is always replaced by another.

<Donning my flame retardant suit>

[This message has been edited by Taijiguy (edited 05-28-2001).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Aren't we all a bunch of judgmental assholes. I don't like potheads either, but give me a break. I can admit I used to do a lot of drugs (unfortunately, a lot harder than pot) but I've learned. But this is rediculous. Out of line? You can't get in trouble for ADMITTING that you do something illegal!! Especially smoking pot. You don't really get anything here if you are caught (I think you should get in trouble, but it's not up to me). When I joined this forum a year or two ago, it was MUCH different. What the hell happened??
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by funguy:
Well I'm sorry you all feel that way, I was thinking that we could have fun with the subject.

Yeah, I believe you. Sure, I smoke pot. I'm smoking a Farberware skillet right now! I'm gonna light up a frying pan when I'm done with this.....

funguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for funguySend a Private Message to funguyDirect Link to This Post
This is funny, I am a pothead, I started smoking when I was 32, never did a drug (other than alcohol) before and now I smoke just about every day. As for loosing what I have. I'm a network engineer that gets perfect reviews at work, have a good social life and pot is a fun thing to do after a long day of work. You are right, I tend to hang out more with potheads now and not so much with my non-smoking friends, and I don't see that as a negative, just different interest and no judgment. As for going out and moving to stronger stuff, I'm very happy with pot and that is it......

Maybe some people here should try smoking some so you can unwind, your pretty wound up lol..........

As for me changing my name to start some thing stupid or whatever, I did change my name I'm a long time member and I don't want to loose the respect of the forum simply because I smoke weed, hope you can understand after reading the past post.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Hey.. I should change my name so some of these people don't flip overboard like they have a tendancy to.
KnightRyder31

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KnightRyder31Send a Private Message to KnightRyder31Direct Link to This Post
HAHAHA!
You don't have to apologize man.
You have the right to say anything you want.
I choose not to smoke weed, but I hang out with a lot of people who do. No biggie to me.
Its your life, not mine.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I used to.
Found out that it made me quiet and introverted. That's the LAST thing I need.
Biggest thing that I see wrong with it is that it's illegal.
I DO think it should be legalized.
As for becoming addicted... I believe it's possible, but not common. Depends more on your personality.

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

88 black Formula
88 Duke coupe
88 "wadded up" Formula (parts car)

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2001 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Not to change the subject, but does anyone else masturbate? I'm a successful burger flipper who always gets the pickles on straight, and nothing helps me relax after a long day at the french fryer then a healthy whack. I know it's addicting and all, but I've been whacking since I was thirteen, and have not moved on to stronger stuff like buggering sheep. Really, it just helps me relax!

------------------
Loud Pipes Save Lives!

sjp777

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sjp777Click Here to visit sjp777's HomePageSend a Private Message to sjp777Direct Link to This Post
Damn stimpy, don't do that. I was taking a sip while I was reading that and ended up spraying my monitor with the beer coming out of my nose.

And there is nothing quite like puffing a big fatty before spending some quality alone time in the bathroom.

------------------

88GT 5sp, in desperate need of an LT1
http://www.geocities.com/fiero88gt1/

PFF
System Bot
funguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for funguySend a Private Message to funguyDirect Link to This Post
Did everyone know what 420 was before you check the original post? Funny many pothead friends of mine didn't know that 420 was code for time to smoke....
CanadianGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CanadianGTSend a Private Message to CanadianGTDirect Link to This Post
I Knew what 420 meant. I dont smoke pot, and never have, but most my friends do. 420 is Pot smokers New Years, meaning 4th month (April) 20th day, and it falls on the birthday of some a$$hole by the name of Hitler. Pretty dumb if ya ask me to celebrate it on that day, if at all.
PeAcE
Kyle
stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2001 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by funguy:
Funny many pothead friends of mine didn't know that 420 was code for time to smoke....

Actually... 420 is California penal code for a marijuana infraction. Like 187 meaning homicide, it
has entered the slang lexicon. No, pot smokers are not notorious neo-Nazis.

Now, where did I leave that magazine...

CanadianGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CanadianGTSend a Private Message to CanadianGTDirect Link to This Post
Well maybe that is what 420 started out to be, but around here in Toronto I can tell you, and probably most of my teachers can tell you to, that 420 is the day that everyone blaze's as it is there new year or something.. This past april 20 everyone was high during school, and that night people had get togethers to celebrate it. that would look Kinda funny all those people together. The Hitler thing I am not toally sure about though how it relates to 420, but a girl who smokes up all the time told me that it was hisB day, and that somehow it relates to it. I told her I thought it was stupid and that I had never heared of that before. I hope that it si there new years that thay are celebrating , and not his B-day.
P.S.
Stimpy, how much for those sub inclosuers if you were to send it to Canada?

[This message has been edited by CanadianGT (edited 05-28-2001).]

Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sjp777:
And there is nothing quite like puffing a big fatty before spending some quality alone time in the bathroom.

ROFLMFAO
I'm not gonna touch the double entendre there!

(that's for a whole 'nother thread!)

[This message has been edited by Taijiguy (edited 05-28-2001).]

sjp777

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sjp777Click Here to visit sjp777's HomePageSend a Private Message to sjp777Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

[b]ROFLMFAO

I'm not gonna touch the double entendre there!

(that's for a whole 'nother thread!)

[This message has been edited by Taijiguy (edited 05-28-2001).][/B]

Get your mind out of the gutter. We're taking about smokin pot and jackin off here. I don't know what you're thinkin about, but take it out to the street. This is a wholesome thread.

Hef

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HefSend a Private Message to HefDirect Link to This Post
Hey,

420 rules! hehe..

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
when i posted the statement above its kinda directed to certain smokers. i dont smoke pot. i have and didnt see much difference between that and alcohol. but its the same as alcohol if your addicted. if it controls your life. thats where i have a problem. and it did for my friend. alcohol can do that same thing. I never had a problem with my buddies smokin pot around me. except for the smell(i dont like cig. smoke either) but when it gets to the point where you leave your existiing life to get it for free then its a problem. if you can keep your life inline and not screw up all the time then who cares what you do. but ill stick to beer. its simple and cheap. and you can do just about anywhere. =Þ

------------------
JOEJOE Aol:SSFiero

88FORMULA
SSFiero@Aol.com

"Kids in the backseat cause accidents, accidents in the backseat caused me!!"

Hef

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HefSend a Private Message to HefDirect Link to This Post
Life is challenging, Do what you need to survive...
LarryB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryBSend a Private Message to LarryBDirect Link to This Post
420 has definitely entered into the common language, but the claim its based on "california penal code 420" has been debunked as urban legend.

California penal code 420 defines obstructing entry onto public lands as a misdemeanor. There's also a family code 420, but that defines what legally constitutes a wedding ceremony. There's no relevant US law, and the closest known legal usage is Illinois code 428, which does deal with cannabis among other things.

There are a bunch of wives tales as to the origin, I've heard the Hitler and the Tommy Chong birthday ones, that Bob Marley died at 4:20, a bunch of guys used to meet at 4:20 PM to get lit, etc. etc. The reality is that the actual origin isn't known.

Originally posted by stimpy:
Actually... 420 is California penal code for a marijuana infraction. Like 187 meaning homicide, it
has entered the slang lexicon. No, pot smokers are not notorious neo-Nazis.

Now, where did I leave that magazine...

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:
...i dont smoke pot. i have and didnt see much difference between that and alcohol...

Drunk drivers run red lights.
Stoned drivers stop for green ones.

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

88 black Formula
88 Duke coupe
88 "wadded up" Formula (parts car)

FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
Drunk drivers run red lights.
Stoned drivers stop for green ones.

LMAO!

I hate pot. I used to do it, until I got caught 3 years ago. Now I hate it, becuase I see all the stupid people at school who have no ambition but to go and toke weed. Some of these people are just complete wastes.

I am glad that I got caught when I did. Surprisingly enough, after I got caught, my attention got turned when I went out one day into my barn, and found this little blue sports car there with the keys in it. I'm glad that I'm addicted to my car now, becuase it is a fun and rewarding hobby.

------------------

'87 Coupe 5spd.
AIM:FieroJoe87

Nashco

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2001 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:
I'm a successful burger flipper who always gets the pickles on straight, and nothing helps me relax after a long day at the french fryer then a healthy whack. I know it's addicting and all, but I've been whacking since I was thirteen, and have not moved on to stronger stuff like buggering sheep. Really, it just helps me relax!

ROFLMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OH MY GOD! IT HURTS, STOP...IT HURTS....OH MY GOD THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2001 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
There is a huge difference between being addicted and being obsessed. edison was obsessed with the light bulb. Einstien was obsessed with the theory of relativity. If you are obsessed with your fiero, and you turn an interest, into a hobbie, into a thorough understanding of a vintage car, into a profitable business, thats a good thing.

Being an addict means you are a slave to someone/something else.

My little brother started smoking pot when he was in his 3rd year of high school. His new 'friends' gave him good deals on weed. After a while they started putting other S#$% in it, angle dust?! I dont know what.

He got into worst and worst drugs till one day he flipped out. Now he is sckitsophrenic (sic) and he spent the years from when he was 17 till he was 39 in a state mental hospital. Now he is taking some new medication, so he doesnt hear voices anymore, and he lives in a halfway house.

He has a great job, he packs stuff into boxes at some special work place they have set up and makes about $40 a week. he was a bright kid. He never finished high school and has no future of anykind.

They tell people and tell people that this happens over and over. But stoners never believe it will happen to them. All it takes is one time when you get weed from some bozo that put some other krap in it.

Yeah, drugs are real cool. Go visit my brother some time, he can tell everything you need to know.

I got to meet some of his roomates from time to time. One was a software engineer, almost the same story. When he found out I was an engineer this poor guy asked me if I knew anyone that was hiring, he wanted to get back into writing SW again. It was like he didnt even realize he was confinded to a state mental hospital, and that his career was over - he thought if he wrote up a resume and some company offered him a job, then the hospital would have to let him out - never mind the fact that he was hearing voices too, and seeing stuff all the time that wasnt there.

When I get off work and have time to relax - I do so by getting into something, not tuning out of everything. stuff like taking my hobie cat 16 out on a brisk windy afternoon by myself, strapped into the trapeze harness, hiked out over the side and flying a hull 6 feet off the water, holding the tiller in one hand and the sheet to the mailsail in the other, keeping the boat balanced up on one hull, anticipating the next wave - when Im out there I dont think of anything else - totally immersed in what Im doing, and loving every second of it.

Getting stoned sounds like something someone would do TO you to destroy your life - so if you are doing it to yourself I guess its a form of self destruction.

funguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2001 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for funguySend a Private Message to funguyDirect Link to This Post
Ken Wittlief I'm sorry to hear of your brother and his situation. I can't belive that you would blame drugs for his problems. I have a brother that chose to get involved in the criminal life that landed him in jail from the age of 14 to now at age 33, he did drugs but in my opinion the drugs where one way he used to cope with life and not the reason why he turned to crime, years later the doctors where able to diagnose him with some kind of personality disorder and treat him. Funny thing is that the treatment was more drugs. I hate is when society jumps the gun and rushes to blame something or someone for problems that they can't explain. I chose to do what I want with my life, I don't tune out, I just enhance my life. Hearing voices and been schizophrenic are mental health disorders that happen. Why is it that we can't see that he was probably self medicating and society saw that as a bad thing instead of a cry for help? There is no blame here but when you come out telling a story that tells me that if you smoke you will end up like this, I get insulted, that is the most used lie in the world today. Drugs = Death do you know how many people smoke? This world would be dead if what you say is truth. Drugs are good, drugs in the wrong person could be the end of life for them, don't blame the drug for that matter don't blame anything. Some times things just happen without a reason.

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2001 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
Funguy - its clear from your response that the weed has already skewed your mind - someone is sitting here telling you that drugs totally ruined an intelligent 17 year old boys life, and all you can do is defend your drug usage and rationalize "no way man - drugs cant do that!"

Let me make this absolutely clear - my brother was a completely normal kid until he started smoking weed in his junior year of highschool.

He didnt get schizophrenic from smoking weed, he got schizophrenic from his friends putting other stuff in his weed, and then giving him worst stuff. i suspect that in the end he was taking acid.

At that point my mom had put him up in his own apartment cause it was too dangerous to have him living with her. At about 2AM one morning all the other tenants in his apartment building fled out into the street, cause there was this "God-Aweful" noise coming from his apartment - they didnt know "what was in there" and it terrified them some much they ran out into the night and called the police.

that was the night he was committed to the state mental hospital.

Before he started taking drugs he did not see things that werent there, he did not hear voices that told him horrible things.

Before he started taking drugs he was not schizophrenic.

After he did drugs for a while he was schizophrenic.

It is a pretty pisspoor attitude for you to be sitting there with your pipe in your pocket and state that none of this can be proven, that its all a coincidence, and that he was probally already schizophrenic and that is why he was taking the drugs - to self medicate.

He was taking drugs at first to tune out of the school work he didnt like, and to have other kids to hang around with.

It is a well documented FACT that LSD can cause schizophrenia in an otherwise normal person. The ward he was in was full of people whos case was exactly the same.

You are a perfect example of the reason why the only thing we learn from history, is that we dont learn.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2001 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
schizophrenic is a disease cause by brain chemical in balance not pot or any other drug
there is no conection at all to drug use.
anti pot people will lie about anything to blame pot.
fact most schizo's never have done drugs.
fact pot smokers don't get in wrecks like drunks do.
fact no one ever died from pot unlike booze that can kill and does.
fact pot laws are much bigger cause of harm than pot is.
fact decriminalzation has not caused problems
every place it has been tried.
fact church is againts pot they hate it and fear open minds.
the persicution of pot people is evil nasty and wicked and based on racisum.
end the drug war and give peace a chance

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2001 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Yet another member who decided to come out of the closets and is a member of the "Five Knuckle Shuffle Club".

Not to change the subject, but does anyone else masturbate? I'm a successful burger flipper who always gets the pickles on straight, and nothing helps me relax after a long day at the french fryer then a healthy whack. I know it's addicting and all, but I've been whacking since I was thirteen, and have not moved on to stronger stuff like buggering sheep. Really, it just helps me relax!

Why do they call it "Self abuse"? I kinda like it!

------------------

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2001 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
I suppose you would also think if someone was bashing you about the face and shoulders with a baseball bat that it were just a coincidence that your skull happen to fracture about the same time and that you fell unconscience and died.

People die all the time, this stuff jsut happens - why blame the guy with the baseball bat.

funguy - you have already lost the capacity to understand cause and effect relationships.

Im insulting your intelligence?!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock