Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Anyone still have a car at Fast Fieros? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone still have a car at Fast Fieros? by mptighe
Started on: 04-17-2011 02:59 AM
Replies: 97
Last post by: mptighe on 05-13-2011 02:05 PM
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2011 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
This was taken off of Loyde's homepage on his website. If anyone has a car there, and hasn't heard from him in a while, you should really think about going to check on your car.

"Hello ! Not closed, but not open for full business either at this time. I am not taking any new engine installations at this time. I am still selling off all Fieros, and Fiero parts however. You can consider this move as mostly trying to get rid of inventory that has been sitting here 12 years. Please note that the time of phone calls answered would only be between 11am - 3pm central time."

I would be seriously concerned that he's selling off "ALL FIEROS, AND FIERO PARTS". I wonder how many of those cars and parts actually belong to his customers. Not trying to start a flame war, but if I was a customer, this would SERIOUSLY concern me.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2011 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2011 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Some one sure has a "THING" for Loyde..........

I did leave a PCM over there a while back...Better run over there tomorrow and ask for it back before he sells it.....
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

I did leave a PCM over there a while back...Better run over there tomorrow and ask for it back before he sells it.....

Now considering that another member had to retrieve his car after over 3 years and send it to Dave to have it finished, and there are still others that he never squared with, I would say me giving a heads up that he's selling off all cars and parts might be of interest to a few people. Other shops have done this and even dumped their customer's cars, which from what I've read they've never gotten back. Wouldn't you want to know if someone that you paid thousands of dollars to went and tried to liquidate everything, maybe even things that were supposed to go on your car? You're right, someone has a "THING" for Loyde, go look in the mirror and you'll see him.
HIOSILVER!

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Direct Link to This Post
Well Im just wondering what happened to Will Martins Car. A ton of people watched that drama unfold without seeing the end. I just wanted to see the car finished.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

Well Im just wondering what happened to Will Martins Car. A ton of people watched that drama unfold without seeing the end. I just wanted to see the car finished.

He was one of the people I posted that for. Last I heard he was going to try to get his car back, but I haven't heard anything in a while. Maybe he'll post and let us know.
fierogt27

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post
If you checked on his website a couple months ago, in the same section you got your quote from, it said he was closed until further notice but he was going to finish up all current swaps he was working on
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt27:

If you checked on his website a couple months ago, in the same section you got your quote from, it said he was closed until further notice but he was going to finish up all current swaps he was working on

Yea that will be the day. Have you heard about his new "green" swap.... It involves growing a tree through the decklid of a chop top Fiero (will martians car) by letting it sit there in the texas sun for years untouched.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 04-18-2011).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

That didn't seem to include Will's or Charlie's, and God knows who else's (like the wiring harnesses people never received). I don't check his website on a regular basis or anything. I was looking for info on F40 swaps with 3800's to research any reported failings, and one of the google searches was a link to his site. Like I said I wanted people to know they might really be SOL here soon. Maybe they can do something to recover whatever they've lost.
fierogt27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post
I know people have had really bad experiences with him but in the past year I have known him he's helped me out a ton. Ive bought parts from him a few times and he has sent me countless emails explaining ways to improve my car or how to save money on it. He could have told me to come to his shop and charged me who knows how much money and I probably would have done it. Instead he talked to me on the phone and sent me emails on how to do multiple things. I have nothing bad to say about him.
jasonfox

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-18-2011 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post
I'm a firm believer there are always two sides to every story. Plus, in "years" worth of time I personally would learn how to fix things and go fix it myself.
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
I know he would have talked your ear off about the good vs. the bad on the F40 or F23 trans you are working on.
You know he IS pretty smart about some things, running a buissniess, well maybe not so much it seems.
You know he can not take or keep anything from you over the phone when you are wanting some GREAT information.

Not a plug for FF.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

I know people have had really bad experiences with him but in the past year I have known him he's helped me out a ton. Ive bought parts from him a few times and he has sent me countless emails explaining ways to improve my car or how to save money on it. He could have told me to come to his shop and charged me who knows how much money and I probably would have done it. Instead he talked to me on the phone and sent me emails on how to do multiple things. I have nothing bad to say about him.

Glad you had a good experience with him. However, you have no idea if the parts you bought were supposed to go on someone else's car or not at this point. You can say you know because you trust him, but Will and Charlie thought the same thing, as did all the people that ordered harnesses and never got them. Have you seen the pictures of Will's car? It's a planter man, seriously. I'm not asking people to jump on the bandwagon and trash him, but he's still doing what he did a year ago, which is keeping people's money for parts / services he never provided.

Originally posted by revin:
I know he would have talked your ear off about the good vs. the bad on the F40 or F23 trans you are working on.
You know he IS pretty smart about some things, running a buissniess, well maybe not so much it seems.
You know he can not take or keep anything from you over the phone when you are wanting some GREAT information.
Not a plug for FF.

I don't doubt the guy knows his stuff. I'll never say otherwise. He would have had my car from go if it weren't for his lack of ethics. I sincerely hope he gets his life in order, whatever that entails. I hope the people he took advantage of get their peace more though. To me, he hasn't done anything to make good to those people, hell he won't even admit he took advantage of them. All I'm doing here is letting the people know their property should be looked in on.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 04-18-2011).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Every crook seems to have a sidekick. Lloyde is nothing but the lowest form of scumbag...a thief. And yes there are two sides to every story, but there's not much of a story that can explain Will's car sitting there for as long as it has, and him unable to get it back. If I had anything there, I would be concerned about this "sale".
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
it seems to me that he 'favors' people.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Every crook seems to have a sidekick. Lloyde is nothing but the lowest form of scumbag...a thief. And yes there are two sides to every story, but there's not much of a story that can explain Will's car sitting there for as long as it has, and him unable to get it back. If I had anything there, I would be concerned about this "sale".

Hell YEAH....I have been called alot of things but never a "SideKick"..Can I add that to my resume?

Will can't get his car back? Now I read that a guy by the name of Charlie got his car back so what is keeping Will from getting his car back? I mean it has been how long? If you own somthing and want it back then it is simple enough...>You take the needed steps and you go gets your stuff...Now getting the money back you invested in it that might be a little harder but to get the physical property back...that is pretty simple...

And for the record.....Yes I am friends with Loyde(even though I have not talked to him in 8 months) and have had nothing but good dealings with him. I do not agree with his business side of things but that is not for me to worry about.....
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by mptighe:

You're right, someone has a "THING" for Loyde, go look in the mirror and you'll see him.

Good one!!!!!! Got me!!!!!

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
MstangsBware is and always has been a stand up guy. Attack Lloyd all you want , but you are in a place you do not need to be. My Father is in the joint, and I still like him. Does this make me a convict also?

Obama is a Democrat, and the President of the USA. This don't make me a Democrat because I am in the USA.

And for the record, Lloyd has always been right with me also. Does this make me a thief also.

You started out with good intentions here, but have started attacking members who are not Lloyd, running his bussiness, or in control of anything he does.

Time to put this down.
Joe Crawford
Texas
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2011 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
The only issue I have is based on years of complaints by his customers on this forum. Being that this forum was a major contributing factor to his business, I would have figured that he would have grown some bigger nuts and posted that information on here. It seems that he still wants to go behind everyones back on here, especially those who he owes parts to, and screw the remainder of people. Once a no-balls, always a no-balls.
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Maybe "Lloyde's friends" should tell him to pay everybody back with all the stuff he's selling. Then again, "some people" tend to look the other way when their friends steal thousands of dollars and just call out people they don't even know for stupid crap on Internet forums instead.

Then again,

Originally posted by MstangsBware: that is not for me to worry about.....

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 04-19-2011).]

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:

Maybe "Lloyde's friends" should tell him to pay everybody back with all the stuff he's selling. Then again, "some people" tend to look the other way when their friends steal thousands of dollars and just call out people they don't even know for stupid crap instead on Internet forums.

Then again,

QFT.
PFF
System Bot
fierogt27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post
No matter what y'all have read online, if you haven't had a personal experience with Lloyd then you shouldn't be bashing him.
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

No matter what y'all have read online, if you haven't had a personal experience with Lloyd then you shouldn't be bashing him.

Uh, it is common knowledge on here that is all archived and viewable online regarding Lloyde's business ethics. It is also common knowledge that he owes people a LOT of parts and money and seems to have no intent to pay them back. Not exactly hearsay. It's not really even up for debate...and surely there have been more people than the many that posted about all the missing parts/cars/refunds on Pennock's.

I'm sure you've bashed a politician, an actor, or some other idiotic public figure without having met them. People start out with the benefit of the doubt, it's up to them to keep it. I've caught a LOT of crap from people over the last 3 years because of a couple transactions I screwed up. No money was stolen or anything like that, and there are no hard feelings between me and the other parties now. I get publicly attacked over that stuff and have my ethics called questionable on a regular basis by MstangsBware. You'd think that given how overzealous he is to call everybody out on crap that he would have started this thread, not started defending Lloyde...hahaha.

I hate jumping on the bandwagon, but there's no reason the money from all these parts shouldn't go to the people he stole money from. I doubt it will happen but hopefully I'm wrong.

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 04-19-2011).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

MstangsBware is and always has been a stand up guy. Attack Lloyd all you want , but you are in a place you do not need to be. My Father is in the joint, and I still like him. Does this make me a convict also?

Obama is a Democrat, and the President of the USA. This don't make me a Democrat because I am in the USA.

And for the record, Lloyd has always been right with me also. Does this make me a thief also.

You started out with good intentions here, but have started attacking members who are not Lloyd, running his bussiness, or in control of anything he does.

Time to put this down.
Joe Crawford
Texas

Joe,

First off, there's something practiced worldwide called "guilty by association". If you hang out with people that are known criminals, most people will assume you to be one. I'm not saying this is right, but it is reality. Look at the moron pastor in Florida that burned the Quran. AT LEAST 12 people were executed overseas because they could somehow be linked to that pastor, even if only because they were from the same side of the world or had a similar faith. This is the world we live in. If Mstangs wants to stick up for Loyde, then people will judge him for it, period.

I don't go into every thread Mstangs posts in and start calling him things. I only respond to him when he make an off-handed comment to me. I also call him about his double standards when it comes to Loyde, but only in threads ABOUT Loyde. MadDance said something very true, it seems Mstangs has a habit of going into his threads and bashing him like he's ripping people off, then defends Loyde who HAS ripped people off, and is continuing to do so with the people he never followed through with. This shows Mstangs opinion is biased, and his ethics might be as well.

Speaking of which, Mstangs, here is your quote from above. I edited out the part to Hulki and the end, but the rest is cut and paste.

Will can't get his car back? Now I read that a guy by the name of Charlie got his car back so what is keeping Will from getting his car back? I mean it has been how long? If you own somthing and want it back then it is simple enough...>You take the needed steps and you go gets your stuff...Now getting the money back you invested in it that might be a little harder but to get the physical property back...that is pretty simple...

Here's Will's response to a similar comment you made in the other thread.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...L/000140-6.html#p206

Charlie had to involve the sherriff's office to get his car back. I helped Will get in touch with Charlie to get his car, but haven't communicated with him since. Again, people have a right to know what the current situation is with their cars, parts, and services that they have piad for. This thread was meant as a heads-up to people that they should check on these things because a business that already has a tainted track record is showing signs of further distress. What made this thread start to go south? the people that feel the need to argue about the validity of the reason. I assume your goal is to get this trashed.

Everyone else, please just ignore them and let this get the attention it deserves.
JazzMan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post04-19-2011 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
Loyde tried to extort/blackmail Will too? Damn...
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
I would like to make one thing clear.

I don't really have a problem with Mstangs, aside from his demeanor on certain subjects. I honestly believe he would be a good friend to have, if for no other reason than he seems to be loyal to a fault. He does offer quite a bit of help to people, and even offered me help after I got ripped off by TEXASGT. On this particular subject, we definitely disagree. And in the spirit of disagreeing on the internet, I will argue my point with him. I don't think he's the same as Loyde. I've never heard anyone say anything like that about him. I just wanted to make that clear to him and to everyone else.
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

Not a plug for FF.

Guess I should have mentioned, the one time I talked to him on the phone he did seem pretty experienced and answered a few questions for me about a tune to my satisfaction. I did have to spend 75% of the time I was on the phone with him listening to him rant about how everybody on Pennock's is out to get him.

I know how it is to get behind and overwhelmed when you're running your own business. It's happened to me a few times. You just have to actually fix the situation when it happens instead of running away.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:

I did have to spend 75% of the time I was on the phone with him listening to him rant about how everybody on Pennock's is out to get him.

LOL.
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2011 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
I would do business with MstangsBware in a heartbeat. I still think he came down on the wrong side of this whole issue.
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2011 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Joe,

First off, there's something practiced worldwide called "guilty by association". If you hang out with people that are known criminals, most people will assume you to be one. I'm not saying this is right, but it is reality. Look at the moron pastor in Florida that burned the Quran. AT LEAST 12 people were executed overseas because they could somehow be linked to that pastor, even if only because they were from the same side of the world or had a similar faith. This is the world we live in. If Mstangs wants to stick up for Loyde, then people will judge him for it, period.

I agree with you 100 percent Lloyde should make good with ALL his customers as to their respective purchases of goods and services. While I applaud you on what I perceive to be the original intent of your post, you have taken this too far. While I don't understand MstangBware's stance on Lloyde, promoting and rationalizing guilt by association onto other members is just plain wrong.

I hate to say this, as I've had an argument or two with MstangsBware over choptops and side glass [let's just say we agree to disagree], but he is not responsible for ANYTHING involved with Lloyde. While I've had no dealings with MstangsBware personally, I challenge you to find anyone who's had bad dealings with him. Everything I can find says he's a standup guy.

There you go MstangsBware, I just might let you buy me a beer someday, or viceversa LOL!

In my opinion you should stay on topic and quit this inane online bickering on irrelavent nonsense. Direct your comments to the subject of YOUR thread, that would be much more useful, and may actually help some people settle up or at least get their property back from Lloyde/FastFieros. Dragging others into this only muddles your topic and turns people off. It turns your thread into "Blah, Blah blah, Blah blah" and people quit listening.

Are you a wannabe lawyer or something? It sure seems that way as a large percentage of your posts all over this forum are quite argumentative. Being the hypocrite I am, as according to you I am in some previous thread, arguing for the sake of arguing and screaming at each other is counterproductive and pointless. I have learned this at least a little bit since I've been on this forum, and it has helped me get my point across much more clearly, effectively and concisely.

There is some good in the world, look around I'm sure you can find some.

edited for spelling

------------------
BLACKKER 1988 CHOPTOP V8

Local club http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/
Facebook club page http://www.facebook.com/gro...?gid=141412865904993
N.I.F.E. member #461 Chris M http://www.fierofocus.com/

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 04-21-2011).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2011 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
I just kinda read over all the replies kinda fast being I have been super busy with interviews for a "Side Kick" job....Who knew there where so many people out there looking for a "Side Kick"....Pay ain't bad either......But most looking are wanting an evil "Side Kick".......

If you have ever dealt with me you know I will bend over backwards and do whatever I can to help you out....As far as topics that I discuss on the Forum....You have to remember this is the interenet....Even someone I do not care for and think is the BIGGEST douche I would still come to your rescue if you was broke down in my area and needing help.......Hell I would even go pick up Archie in my junkyard built shade tree mechanic 3800SC swapped car....

PFF
System Bot
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Hell I would even go pick up Archie in my junkyard built shade tree mechanic 3800SC swapped car....

Ha! I only laugh because I've been around long enough to see some of your... disagreements.
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2011 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post

I just kinda read over all the replies kinda fast being I have been super busy with interviews for a "Side Kick" job....Who knew there where so many people out there looking for a "Side Kick"....Pay ain't bad either......But most looking are wanting an evil "Side Kick".......

If you have ever dealt with me you know I will bend over backwards and do whatever I can to help you out....As far as topics that I discuss on the Forum....You have to remember this is the interenet....Even someone I do not care for and think is the BIGGEST douche I would still come to your rescue if you was broke down in my area and needing help.......Hell I would even go pick up Archie in my junkyard built shade tree mechanic 3800SC swapped car....

I don't think anyone has a problem with your business dealings, not really the issue. Can't argue with 100% positive feedback.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

I agree with you 100 percent Lloyde should make good with ALL his customers as to their respective purchases of goods and services. While I applaud you on what I perceive to be the original intent of your post, you have taken this too far. While I don't understand MstangBware's stance on Lloyde, promoting and rationalizing guilt by association onto other members is just plain wrong.

I hate to say this, as I've had an argument or two with MstangsBware over choptops and side glass [let's just say we agree to disagree], but he is not responsible for ANYTHING involved with Lloyde. While I've had no dealings with MstangsBware personally, I challenge you to find anyone who's had bad dealings with him. Everything I can find says he's a standup guy.

There you go MstangsBware, I just might let you buy me a beer someday, or viceversa LOL!

In my opinion you should stay on topic and quit this inane online bickering on irrelavent nonsense. Direct your comments to the subject of YOUR thread, that would be much more useful, and may actually help some people settle up or at least get their property back from Lloyde/FastFieros. Dragging others into this only muddles your topic and turns people off. It turns your thread into "Blah, Blah blah, Blah blah" and people quit listening.

Are you a wannabe lawyer or something? It sure seems that way as a large percentage of your posts all over this forum are quite argumentative. Being the hypocrite I am, as according to you I am in some previous thread, arguing for the sake of arguing and screaming at each other is counterproductive and pointless. I have learned this at least a little bit since I've been on this forum, and it has helped me get my point across much more clearly, effectively and concisely.

There is some good in the world, look around I'm sure you can find some.

edited for spelling

Selective reading eh? Nowhere did I say I viewed Mstangs as guilty by association. I made a comment on how society sees things. I took things too far by saying people generally get judged by the friends they keep? Apparently you also didn't read where I said what I actually thought about Mstangs in a later post. Funny how that selective reading thing works. As far as being a wannabe lawyer, I don't recall where I ever gave out any suggestions or got into a debate about legal issues other than in ONE thread, the one about Will's car. I'd like to see all of these other posts you're eluding to. I'll tell you what, you go pour through the over 1,000 posts of mine and tally up the percentage and get back to me, okay?

Coming in after the argument has pretty much settled and throwing in your two cents kind of negated your "moral of the story" for me. You threw some adversarial words in to chastize me about being adversarial...? I sure was wrong about the hypocrite thing. Thanks for the bump though. I'd like to make sure this stays active long enough for the right people to see it, whoever they may be.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Personally with Loyd's track record that I've seen here I wouldn't put it past him to go and strip down his customers Fieros and sell them off for parts. It does seem like his deceit knows no bounds.

Mustangs' I understand your need to defend a friend here but it is not Loyd's personality or how good a friend he is thats being bashed and questioned here. Its the fact that he took money in huge amounts from multiple people and failed to deliver on most of his business ordeals and not only that but caused damage to his customers cars by letting them sit and bake in the Texas sun. In reading what you do business wise on this forum for engine swaps it sounds like you have your **** together and on the ball. Loyd really should be taking pointers from you on business ethics and how not to get in over his head with work. Its really sad it came out to this because I've seen some great work from Loyd but your trying to defend him against a mob here. All of us can only go by what we read up on him here. If Loyd wanted to he could come on here and defend himself against these accusations himself. Truth be told hes a grown man and perfectly capable of facing everyone he has wronged on here with something even as simple as an apology. The fact that he hasent and went and closed his doors all the sudden shows he is trying to hide something and is trying to take the easy way out. It seems he has wronged a lot of people on here weather it be a 3800 harness or an actual swap. Not everyone is made of money on here and he may have put them in a hole with no return on investment. Persoally I'm surprised he is still above water financially.

Just a little something i found on the net that pertains to this a little.. This may not seem bad in the grand scheme of things but in a comunity as small as ours this should be a total deal killer for anything having to do with Fast Fieros and there products.

http://www.bbb.org/dallas/b...0066270#reasonrating

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 04-22-2011).]

weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
By this time anyone who still has stuff with FF is either not worried about it or not paying attention. BTW, the BBB runs a con game in Texas, if you don't join at considerable cost, you automatically get an F rating. It's called blackmail.

[This message has been edited by weaselbeak (edited 04-22-2011).]

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
missunderstood thread

In before the trash can.

come on guys...............
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2011 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
NOT going to bash anyone in here. Actually, just chiming in to say that Mustangsbeware may be an a$$, but he is an honest one. Much like myself. I would do dealings with him anyday. Just being friends with someone, does not make you that person. I have been toe to toe with Mustangsbeware, and find him to be rather likeable due to his blatant honesty. I can't argue with that. He went back and forth on my ratings scale for a while. He has earned his positive from me.

Tony
Racing_Master

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

NOT going to bash anyone in here. Actually, just chiming in to say that Mustangsbeware may be an a$$, but he is an honest one. Much like myself. I would do dealings with him anyday. Just being friends with someone, does not make you that person. I have been toe to toe with Mustangsbeware, and find him to be rather likeable due to his blatant honesty. I can't argue with that. He went back and forth on my ratings scale for a while. He has earned his positive from me.

Tony

+ for you for being a voice of reason!

Honesty is always the best, thats why MustangsBeware is good! Even if you do not see eye to eye on things, oh well! As for Lloyde and Fast Fieros... So far all the stuff I heared is pretty bad. But I do not know him personally... so he could be really nice but very... how you say... ditzy. He might forget a lot, and never realize it, then he thinks YOU are being an ass for demanding your stuff back.

However, this whole thing makes me wish I had money... I would try to start a Fiero Specialty Shop somewhere around here in the Northeast, that does swaps like Lloyde does (or did). I just have no money for it. I do what I can to help the fiero community!
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2011 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

missunderstood thread

In before the trash can.

come on guys...............

Yeah it seems to be showing a pattern even though this isn't what it was supposed to be about.

Originally posted by weaselbeak:
BTW, the BBB runs a con game in Texas, if you don't join at considerable cost, you automatically get an F rating. It's called blackmail.

This isn't accurate by the way. You start off with no rating if you're not a member. As a matter of fact the only way you get listed (if you're not a member) is if someone files something on your company, good or bad. The F rating comes in when you have complaints against your business, and you don't try to rectify the situation, or even acknowledge them for that mater.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 04-22-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock