Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Frazee, MN July 29-31 (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Frazee, MN July 29-31 by nellieship
Started on: 01-04-2011 05:18 PM
Replies: 867
Last post by: carbon on 01-13-2012 02:01 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
2.5 is right this type of spelling is munching like this...... admin(at)tylerstoy(dot)com

------------------

http://www.tylerstoy.com

IP: Logged
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Same with phone numbers. If you want it public post it for a limited time so those that need it can get it then remove it. I usually use a mix of numbers and words such as:

1,2,Tree,Floor, Fiv 6,7, ate, nin, oh.

nellieship

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
I do have the updated 2nd annual flyers available thanks to the magic of Rob Bartlett and also input from Kevin and Chris. If anyone would like to distribute to their car club or post on other forums. Any word of mouth is appreciated. Let me know and I can email you the pdf or jpeg file. thanks!

[This message has been edited by nellieship (edited 03-03-2011).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Theres a good chance I'll be making this one. I'll be bringing the solstice though
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Nellie ~ Glad you like the new flyer! I'll get it sent out to the other Midwest Fiero Clubs as well if everything is good-to-go.

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Theres a good chance I'll be making this one. I'll be bringing the solstice though

I suspect my Dad may be coming up this year with his new toy (Gray Saturn Sky) instead of his silver Fiero. I'm sure he'd like to see another on the same platform.

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Still worth it!
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post

You better make it. You're one of the Dream Team and even if you drive the Solstice you can always put a sign in the back window that reads: " My Other Car is a FIERO "
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
With the rise of gas prices and the expected even greater rise, we will most likely not be driving one of our Fieros out, either. As of now, it looks like we'll be melting the pavement with out fire-breathing, widow-making, tree-vomiting 127 neck-snapping HP Ford Escape.
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
I am working on getting another 100 Tyler Shipman window stickers. These will be mailed to Daneele to be placed in stores before the show. Stay-tuned.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
thought it might be kind of fun to have an event staff t-shirt LOL

http://www.cafepress.com/Ty...ipmanMemorialCarShow
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
A bump to the top and a reminder there are only 145 days left. No excuses.
PFF
System Bot
Black Widow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black WidowClick Here to visit Black Widow's HomePageSend a Private Message to Black WidowDirect Link to This Post
145 !!!!!! going to be really fun .

Danyel's wife
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black Widow:

145 !!!!!! going to be really fun .

Danyel's wife

We need MORE ladies in attendance!!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

I am working on getting another 100 Tyler Shipman window stickers. These will be mailed to Daneele to be placed in stores before the show. Stay-tuned.

Which particular design stickers are these?
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

Rick that's not a bad thing

cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Which particular design stickers are these?

These stickers

2.5s wife

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5s wifeSend a Private Message to 2.5s wifeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nellieship:

We need MORE ladies in attendance!!

Can't wait to help out in that respect!
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Trying to convince my girlfriend to ditch a day or two of school if she can get out of the rotation for the show... She will be VERY near the end of her schooling at that time.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

This says any and all can camp at Camp Shipman, do you really mean that? Because this will be handed out to strangers at car shows everywhere.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
This says any and all can camp at Camp Shipman, do you really mean that? Because this will be handed out to strangers at car shows everywhere.

I can just see a long line of RVs showing up with trailer queens, looking for a place to park, and a place to turn around, etc...
This MIGHT be an issue.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Synth that flyer is on http://www.tylerstoy.com/CarShow if there are mods to do let me know ASAP

Danyel
PFF
System Bot
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
Well gentlemen.... I didn't really think this would be an issue with camping... but I suppose it MIGHT be. We could have Rob revise that to delete that whole thing with camping. pretty much anyone who needs to know they can pitch a tent in our yard already knows. it is really just the PFF guys and gals anyway.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
nellieship can you get Rob to send me the original to admin(at)tylerstoy.com
Thanks
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

nellieship can you get Rob to send me the original to admin(at)tylerstoy.com
Thanks

Rob is a peach! He revised it already and I just emailed it to you Danyel. here is the revision below for anyone wanting to pass it along.

I am going to leave my note on the original post on here about camping and feel free to pass that along as word of mouth as you see fit. I really don't care who decides to pitch a tent in my yard... you all can have at it. Just tell Cousin Eddie he can't come... the shitter if full. .. hopefully SOMEONE will get that joke

[This message has been edited by nellieship (edited 03-09-2011).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Just tell Cousin Eddie he can't come... the shitter if full. .. hopefully SOMEONE will get that joke

I did! And I just got looked at by my co-workers for laughing VERY loudly!
<--- has a Cousin Eddie...
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
File received THX
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
t-shirts... here is the scoop. I would LOVE to do car show t-shirts but alas I don't have a rich uncle to fund my little projects. .. sigh... I messed around a little on cafe press, but the ticket may be using this logo software site. I put the trophy sponsors on the back but could also put the door prize sponsors on the back if Chris emails me a list. If I order 12 I can get them for 15.12. If I order 24 they are only 11.50. I know they aren't real fancy dancy but if there would be any interest in having our own duds for the show I could order them together. i would have to set a deadline of when I would order, get the money by paypal first, and place the order. that way no one is out buying a bunch of shirts that wouldn't necessarily sell, whoever wants one can get the size they want, etc. you all will have to let me know... and chris get me that list in your "spare time." LOL

http://www.logosoftwear.com...tore=tylershipmancar

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

t-shirts... here is the scoop. I would LOVE to do car show t-shirts but alas I don't have a rich uncle to fund my little projects. .. sigh... I messed around a little on cafe press, but the ticket may be using this logo software site. I put the trophy sponsors on the back but could also put the door prize sponsors on the back if Chris emails me a list. If I order 12 I can get them for 15.12. If I order 24 they are only 11.50. I know they aren't real fancy dancy but if there would be any interest in having our own duds for the show I could order them together. i would have to set a deadline of when I would order, get the money by paypal first, and place the order. that way no one is out buying a bunch of shirts that wouldn't necessarily sell, whoever wants one can get the size they want, etc. you all will have to let me know... and chris get me that list in your "spare time." LOL

http://www.logosoftwear.com...tore=tylershipmancar

Please PM cornersonrails
He owns/operates a print and embroidery shop, he is the one who made up the Tyler Project T-Shirts, many of the Beanies, and the special jacket that Tyler received. He also made the Camp Shipman shirts.
I am sure he would appreciate any business that comes his way, and he may be able to work something out for you.

I will get the list together, as soon as I get a final list of sponsors. Still waiting for a response from one person, and another one or two have agreed to donate, but have to check their ability to do so.
Wouldn't want to miss them on the shirt.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Tshirts would be sweet!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
For those not familiar... or even if you are, it is definitely worth another watch!

I am just picturing Jay and Nellie watching out the back window at everyone camped in their yard while I watch this

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-09-2011).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

For those not familiar... or even if you are, it is definitely worth another watch!

I am just picturing Jay and Nellie watching out the back window at everyone camped in their yard while I watch this

Our new catch phrase at Camp Shipman this year is "The shitter is full"...
To forever replace "Neverland Ranch"...

"The shitter is full" will be printed on the back of all Memorial Show related T-Shirts from now on.
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Synth yahh but I'm not too sure I want those words on my back while strolling in the old part of quebec too harsh
Danyel
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Synth yahh but I'm not too sure I want those words on my back while strolling in the old part of quebec too harsh
Danyel

Hey now, it may keep parties of another persuasion from... Nevermind.

(Disclaimer: I have nothing against parties of any kind. All parties are fun, especially when you are the DD and everyone else is smashed. )
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
I sent a PM to Illinois Chris. Big DOH moment... I forgot he was "the t-shirt guy." My almost 40 year old brain is not so good at holding info these days. I know chris as "the wine guy" and the "paper plate guy" and the "slushie mixin' guy." Now those things are super important to know. I just don't want anyone to be out any money buying shirts so maybe we can work up a preorder before printing with him too... I will see what we can put our heads together and come up with. he is certainly infinitely more creative than me

Love the cousin eddie video... you know I watch that movie all year long. It was one of Ty's and my favorites AND if I see anybody in their bathrobe lookin' like that in my yard you are in BIG trouble!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

AND if I see anybody in their bathrobe lookin' like that in my yard you are in BIG trouble!

I was actually planning on bringing a bath robe, t-shirt and boxers just like that. lol
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

I was actually planning on bringing a bath robe, t-shirt and boxers just like that. lol

well that's OK because you my friend are in the SNORING section which may be stationed over in the Amish pasture if you dress like that mister!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

well that's OK because you my friend are in the SNORING section which may be stationed over in the Amish pasture if you dress like that mister!

Have pity on me. I'm a fat man and shouldn't have to walk that far... :P The snoring section should placed up near the garage.
You remember how bad my feet and legs hurt last year after the show? lol
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
It's OK chris if your in the Amish Horse pasture then do as the locals do... heck the horses do it every where. Just watch your step and watch your heels.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Ok, enough of the personal attacks, attempts at humor and time wasted on creating excuses for not attending this years' event in Frazee. There are only 140 days left. Focus people FOCUS. Time to bump this to the first page
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock