Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Frazee, MN July 29-31 (Page 17)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Frazee, MN July 29-31 by nellieship
Started on: 01-04-2011 05:18 PM
Replies: 867
Last post by: carbon on 01-13-2012 02:01 PM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 07-31-2011).]

IP: Logged
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
DIY_STU and his fiero. Last road trip pic I swear.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
We are at the golden arches in Menomonie Will be heading to St Cloud to meet up at 13:00. I dont have internet connexion all the time, but will be at jp's grill for the RV

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Synth want me to wait for ya ?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

stumpkin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stumpkinSend a Private Message to stumpkinDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis:
I sent you a p.m. We are 1 mile off of hwy 10 halfway between your place & Frazee. If it will save you time we will feed you on the way through.

------------------
1986 Red s/e 2m6 5-sp, & 2006 Red Solstice 5-sp

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

DIY_STU and his fiero. Last road trip pic I swear.
(snip pic)

Chris... you sure that is Stu?... I see neither the tell-tale Mountain Dew, 5 Hour Energy, nor Red Bull that would confirm.

BTW... nice on the roll pic. Y'all be safe.

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 07-28-2011).]

cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Haha, good joke Nellie . Well 450 miles so far and I am at my first destination about 40 minutes early. Weird being the only Fiero here. Last year the Fieros took up to parking lots.
Edited: forgot that I am a day early.

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 07-28-2011).]

njcwgrl

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
Please Keep sending pictures ...Kinda makes me feel like Im there

Be safe and Have a Great trip

------------------
Shannon
88 Fiero "Valhalla"

PFF
System Bot
LaFierte

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LaFierteSend a Private Message to LaFierteDirect Link to This Post
Just a shout out to Duluth, MN area Fieros: GMplastic and myself will be leaving around 3pm cdt on Friday if anyone would like to caravan with an 88 Mera and a 86GT to the show. We will be staying in Baxter, MN for the night but would like to go atleast part of the way with some other Fieros.

Please let us know soon so we can get in contact and find a meeting place, time, etc.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all soon,
Jeff
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I'm in St. Cloud right now, staying for the night. Going with a friend on the Friday Parade tomorrow. My Fiero has done ok, it really needed a rest though. I admit it's rough going, but I made it.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
The trip from Madison to Wayzata, MN was uneventful and dry! Spending the night with family and hopefully getting a good nights sleep. Will leave with plenty of time to make it to the new Minnesota Hot Spot.....JP's Grill and Bar in beautiful downtown Salk Rapids. See you there! I'll be the one driving the Fiero.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

The trip from Madison to Wayzata, MN was uneventful and dry! Spending the night with family and hopefully getting a good nights sleep. Will leave with plenty of time to make it to the new Minnesota Hot Spot.....JP's Grill and Bar in beautiful downtown Salk Rapids. See you there! I'll be the one driving the Fiero.

Want to join on our mini-caravan with 2.5 up to Elk River and onto JP,s in the morning? We leave Eden Prairie @ approx 10:00 AM. Wayzata is very close.

Jeff
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

AWDimpreza-L

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AWDimpreza-LSend a Private Message to AWDimpreza-LDirect Link to This Post
I like interaction much better than looking things up for myself, but what time should I be in frazee tomorrow morning to not look like a stump showing up late to get into the show? (like last year)

------------------
84 2m4 72 whp 108 wtq, stock.

nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
registration from 10 to 11 a.m. main street in frazee

Originally posted by AWDimpreza-L:

I like interaction much better than looking things up for myself, but what time should I be in frazee tomorrow morning to not look like a stump showing up late to get into the show? (like last year)

AWDimpreza-L

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AWDimpreza-LSend a Private Message to AWDimpreza-LDirect Link to This Post
Sweet, so I should leave roundabouts 6:30 or 7.

------------------
84 2m4 72 whp 108 wtq, stock.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I don't recall seeing anything about it, but are Boyd and Jonathan coming this year? They were as much a part of the Tyler Project as everyone.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 07-29-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Boyd is out of the country as we speak he is overseas if I remember correctly. Its really GREAT to finally meet the Shipmans wish you were here my Hulki friend.
shaggyizzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shaggyizzySend a Private Message to shaggyizzyDirect Link to This Post
I regrettably can't make it this year, I have too much going on this weekend and my Fiero isn't quite up to the task of driving there, even though I don't live very far from Frazee. I will most definitely be there next year! Hopefully with two Fiero's. Have a great weekend everyone and I'm looking forward to all the glorious pics!
stumpkin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stumpkinSend a Private Message to stumpkinDirect Link to This Post
Regrettably I missed going to J.P.'s today to run with the gathering of Fieros from Saulk Rapids to Randall as we had a repairman at the house & he was running late. However it's a good service call as we are installing a gas heater in the detached garage where our Fiero & Solstice live.

See you all at the 2nd Annual Memorial Car Show in the am. Plan to arrive about 10:00 am.

------------------

Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Drove up with Antuzzi and a friend. Here are some pictures of the first caravan into Frazee that my friend took:

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

Drove up with Antuzzi and a friend. Here are some pictures of the first caravan into Frazee that my friend took:

Really dissappointed that I am sitting at work right now, and will have to be back in tomorrow morning til 12:30.

Have fun everybody, and keep posting pictures!!!
ARKaiser

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post
So wanted to go this year but alas with both my kids getting married this summer I just can't swing it. Post lots of pictures for those of us who will have to celebrate remotely.
stumpkin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stumpkinSend a Private Message to stumpkinDirect Link to This Post
What's up with the Frazee weather forecast? Started out with a good Saturday forecast on Monday but has been going down hill each day. Now its calling for 50% chance of T-storms. I'll check again in the am. I don't want to miss out due to weather but my immune system is crap right now & I can't chance getting wet & cold. So what is the gut feeling from the local folks about the weather tomorrow in Frazee?

------------------

snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Perham! I just got here a few mins ago, and I need to eat and then sleep. I am beat! Note to self, rush hour traffic and weekend travel traffic is very interesting, lol!

Also I'm kinda worried being in a Super 8, because the one in Stevens Point caught fire and burned up this morning.. =/

And when I was doing my oil change I went to open my container of oil and it was used. They sold me used oil! lol I'm delirious!

See ya all tomorrow at the show! Sorry for being so excited, it's just nice to be in a bed and not a Beretta seat!! lol!

------------------

1990 Pontiac Sunbird /// 1995 Beretta Base /// betty progress

[This message has been edited by snowblindburd (edited 07-29-2011).]

mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by snowblindburd:

I'm in Perham! I just got here a few mins ago, and I need to eat and then sleep. I am beat! Note to self, rush hour traffic and weekend travel traffic is very interesting, lol!

Also I'm kinda worried being in a Super 8, because the one in Stevens Point caught fire and burned up this morning.. =/

And when I was doing my oil change I went to open my container of oil and it was used. They sold me used oil! lol I'm delirious!

See ya all tomorrow at the show! Sorry for being so excited, it's just nice to be in a bed and not a Beretta seat!! lol!

We are in the exact same hotel as you, fyi.

Had a good time at the shipman's today, along with the caravan there.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Well, you and the car better be at Camp Shipman when I get there tomorrow after work !!!
PFF
System Bot
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
That's the plan.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
2:30AM and we're finishing up the new intake manifold... gotta finish it before we leave for Frazee in 5 hours!!

Details here:
http://www.facebook.com/TopLineGroup
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Cool!

I was about to go out and clean the bugs off my car when I saw the clouds. Before I had a chance to check the weather I heard it, lol! I hope it doesn't hail too hard =(..

I'm also drooling at that picture of Tyler's car. Yum. Can't wait to see all the Fieros today!

------------------

1990 Pontiac Sunbird /// 1995 Beretta Base /// betty progress

[This message has been edited by snowblindburd (edited 07-30-2011).]

fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
I've been thinking of you guys and gals all day. Hope you're having a great time!!!
. Wish I was there
stumpkin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stumpkinSend a Private Message to stumpkinDirect Link to This Post
Only 1.5 hours away looking at the weather radar & can't believe all of this anticipation. What to do what to do? I'm about ready to just come in our daily driver!

Input from Frazee please:
1. Leave within :30 in Fiero
2. leave within :30 in daily driver
3. Send another check for Memorial Scholarship

Give feedback within :30 min. Please

------------------

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Fantastic turnout today.64 cars, 4224 bucks raised. Raffle-ish prizes awarded in an hour.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock