Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Frazee, MN July 29-31 (Page 10)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Second Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Frazee, MN July 29-31 by nellieship
Started on: 01-04-2011 05:18 PM
Replies: 867
Last post by: carbon on 01-13-2012 02:01 PM
AWDimpreza-L

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AWDimpreza-LSend a Private Message to AWDimpreza-LDirect Link to This Post
Welp, I have a running, driving, non leaking fiero again! Its a bit noisier than I remember, but then again it is a duke! Feels great to have it back on the road, and I'll see you folks again for sure!
IP: Logged
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2011 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
Countdown is on for t-shirt orders. I am closing the door on this June 30 to allow Chris enough time to print. If you have ordered a shirt and haven't paid for it, please do so by paypal (PM me if you don't have my email address). If you want a shirt, better get one ordered. We may have a few extra to sell at the show but I wouldn't count on that if you really, really want one. 52 days til show time!!
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
another little hometown plug for our show

http://www.frazeeforum.com/...D=61&ArticleID=25071
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Interesting little article. It was fun to see the T-shirt design develop over time and interesting to watch the artists build upon each others' ideas. And there were a lot of really great ideas. As much as I am looking forward to this years' memorial show I am also looking forward to watching the T-shirt for 2012 (and following years) be created. Don't forget to order yours.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
Only a few days left to order a t-shirt if you want one. After the 30th, I won't be taking orders any longer.

Also an update that there will be car show badges like we had last year thanks to Jeff and MFF. They will again sell for 5.00 and profits going to scholarship. They look really awesome!!
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
I'm sorry ladies and gentlemen, but I will not be making it to Frazee this year for the show. My car is currently for sale in the mall as a means to fund moving my family to another part of the state. I hope you all have a fantastic time raising money for the cause and remembering Tyler Shipman. I wish I could be there with you all in person....

------------------
May the Lord guide me where I must go. May the Fiero get me there in style

AWDimpreza-L

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AWDimpreza-LSend a Private Message to AWDimpreza-LDirect Link to This Post
Excited!

------------------
84 2m4 72 whp 108 wtq, stock.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

I'm sorry ladies and gentlemen, but I will not be making it to Frazee this year for the show. My car is currently for sale in the mall as a means to fund moving my family to another part of the state. I hope you all have a fantastic time raising money for the cause and remembering Tyler Shipman. I wish I could be there with you all in person....

Thats to bad man. Wonder if anyone coming thru could give you a ride up? Or maybe you are busy packing, etc? If you don't end up making it we'll look forward to hopefully seeing you and your wife there next year!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by nellieship:

Only a few days left to order a t-shirt if you want one. After the 30th, I won't be taking orders any longer.

Also an update that there will be car show badges like we had last year thanks to Jeff and MFF. They will again sell for 5.00 and profits going to scholarship. They look really awesome!!

On the badges...do we get a teaser pic??? Do we have to wait?!
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

On the badges...do we get a teaser pic??? Do we have to wait?!

If you came to any of the Club Meetings, you would have seen them at this last one.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

If you came to any of the Club Meetings, you would have seen them at this last one.

Darn it, I may just have to officially join and do that eh?
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Nellie sent me a copy of the "Proof", the final "this is what it looks like and exactly how it will turn out when finished" paperwork.

The forum member that makes these emblems works for a company that manufactures OEM emblems for various manufacturers. These things will last for years and years.

Below are the proof images for this year's emblem, as well as next year's emblem (which may possibly be available for sale this year).

There may also be a "Collector's" set available of Year 1, 2 and 3. I leave that decision up to Jeff.

Just like last year, the "white" areas will be chrome, with the logo in the center embossed for that 3D effect.

Here you go.

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Impressive! I certainly hope there will be a "collectors set" available. Only 33 days remain; time for an update on donations.
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

Bob I am really sad that you guys are not making it up there this year. I can guess that Dave and Olga probably wont make it either then. Camp Shipman wont be the same without you guys I am however glad that you are thinking two steps ahead of your current sitsuation and are taking steps to change it. Let me know if I can do anything. Chris
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Thats to bad man. Wonder if anyone coming thru could give you a ride up? Or maybe you are busy packing, etc? If you don't end up making it we'll look forward to hopefully seeing you and your wife there next year!

If someone was willing to pick me up, I would likely still be able to go.

And Cornersonrails, thank you for the kind words man, I appreciate it. We need to get out of the neighborhood I'm in for the childrens safety. But that's enough about me, everyone please continue on with the more important topic at hand.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

If someone was willing to pick me up, I would likely still be able to go.

And Cornersonrails, thank you for the kind words man, I appreciate it. We need to get out of the neighborhood I'm in for the childrens safety. But that's enough about me, everyone please continue on with the more important topic at hand.

Bobby, you should check with Matt Ammons (mattwa), last I knew they were going to have an open seat. But if you can't make it, I look forward to seeing you there next year.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Hulki I'll see you THIS YEAR right?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Hulki I'll see you THIS YEAR right?

2012 my friend, as long as the world doesn't end.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Bobby, you should check with Matt Ammons (mattwa), last I knew they were going to have an open seat. But if you can't make it, I look forward to seeing you there next year.

That was if my dad was going, and I don't think he is. But like I said to Chris, I'll talk to my mom about it.
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post
I will definitely be there this year. Not sure if the Fiero is making it but I'll have my Sunfire if nothing else!
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Im 90% I will be there this year. Alibi and I are still planning on camping out and all that good stuff. Missed it last year but this year is gonna be the year! I want to see the toy again.
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Is it possible I could order a badge and have it sent to me?
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Im sure others and my self would not mind making a run to the post office while we are up there........
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Im sure others and my self would not mind making a run to the post office while we are up there........

I would appreciate that, Chris. I just need to know how to pay.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

I would appreciate that, Chris. I just need to know how to pay.

Nope.....GT jeff sent me badges for free when I moved so I can pay it forward.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Nope.....GT jeff sent me badges for free when I moved so I can pay it forward.

Chris, I wouldn't dream of you pulling money out of pocket for that. If you do that, I will find a way to repay you.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Chris, I wouldn't dream of you pulling money out of pocket for that. If you do that, I will find a way to repay you.

Alibi and I will go in half. A whopping couple bucks a pop.

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Andy,

I will again be doing mail-orders again via Paypal at $5.00 per Badge. I can send up to two badges in a 1st Class envelope for $0.60. I will also have available last year’s Badges at the same price for those wishing to build commemorative sets.

Now do you want the 2012 Badge also or would you rather pick that one up in person next year?

Later,
Jeff

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 07-15-2011).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
So Jeff, am I gonna have to walk around and sell them again for you this year? LOL

I can testify that these badges, if you have not seen them in person are amazing! The one from last year is going on the nose of my car, as it looks better than the one from Pontiac!

I had to stop in the middle of typing this to get a picture of one of them from last year. The smears and such that you see are just reflections of me trying to light it bright enough to get a picture with my iPhone.

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Please sign me up for a set of three. I'll save the postage and pick them up.
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescDirect Link to This Post
I would like to order a shirt, but I have no way to pay via pay pal... is there a way I can get around that?
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1984whitesc:

I would like to order a shirt, but I have no way to pay via pay pal... is there a way I can get around that?

Message Nellie. She may be willing to work with you if you can pay cash in person.
AWDimpreza-L

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AWDimpreza-LSend a Private Message to AWDimpreza-LDirect Link to This Post
I'de be interested in last years and this years, I'll pick em up!

------------------
84 2m4 72 whp 108 wtq, stock.

1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescDirect Link to This Post
I contacted Daneele and everything is worked out. I'll be bringing my 88 up. She's a little rough. Just got done replacing both the engine and tranny.

------------------

Thank for the sig. Bobadoofunk
1984 White Fiero Sport Coupe (Juliet)
1988 Red Fiero Standard Coupe (Bella)
1990 Black Buick Reatta (Noir)
2002 White Chevy Impala base(Haylie)

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
My little teardrop camper is gonna be a star! Was email interviewed today about the camper project.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Very cool! Who interviewed you, what did they want to know and where will it be published? Interested people need to know these things. Have you arranged with the town of Frazee for a Red Carpet, an autograph table and media tent?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

My little teardrop camper is gonna be a star! Was email interviewed today about the camper project.

You gettin' some Pontiac Graphics on that little bugger?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

Very cool! Who interviewed you, what did they want to know and where will it be published? Interested people need to know these things. Have you arranged with the town of Frazee for a Red Carpet, an autograph table and media tent?

The Fargo/Moorehead Inforum newspaper is doing a blurb on the car show, and wanted info on the Teardrop.
Not sure on the publish date.

As for the red carpet, autograph table and media tent... I already have a Tyler Project T-Shirt that says "Media Whore" on the back of it.
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post

LOL.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Direct Link to This Post
Perfect! We'll all know where to find you and you'll be the one wearing nothing but a T-shirt and a smile!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock