Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Tennessee Fiero Club (Page 12)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
Tennessee Fiero Club by BlueGT
Started on: 01-18-2005 02:09 PM
Replies: 568
Last post by: Pete Matos on 04-09-2011 12:48 PM
tinman4982

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

ive got this really big back yard, and i'm thinking maybe april?

i think it's april now Mark..........lol

John

hmmm.......i've never owned a page before

[This message has been edited by tinman4982 (edited 04-05-2007).]

IP: Logged
BlueGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueGTSend a Private Message to BlueGTDirect Link to This Post
Any interest in having lunch sometime this month for the folks in East Tennessee and surrounding areas? Perhaps the Fuddrucker's in the Sevierville / Pigeon Forge area sounds like a great place to meet since it's close to the Smokey Mtns and we've met there on several occasions. Let me know if interested.

------------------
Got Blue?

BlueGT

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tinman4982:
i think it's april now Mark..........lol

why, yes, yes it is. and i still have the big backyard. i'm definitely booked up for the last weekend in april, but before that or after are open if there's any interest. or if anyone else has an idea, let's hear it.
may would actually be better for me.

shelbyville itself is sort of nowhere, but there are a couple of quaint touristy towns not far away, and there's the J.D. distillery about 1/2 hour away over winding roads...
tinman4982

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2007 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tinman4982Send a Private Message to tinman4982Direct Link to This Post
just bumping to keep this alive.

John
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2007 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

John

Once I get back from my little trip I'm taking, would like to get together.....even though I don't have a fiero right now.....thinking the weekend of aug 11 or 12th....anyone want to offer up a meeting place???
86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2007 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
why dont you tenn. fiero owners come to the east tennessee fiero club meetings,we had this club for 3 or 4 years now, were always do something fun, rides,runs,shows etc.,,todays our picnic on the tenn, river..our club is growing like wildfire, we have around 50 members and would be glad to have ya'll. were based in athens,tenn. and meet at cracker barrel at exit 25 off 75 3rd saturday of each month at 1:00.. ya'll come down and check us out. if you need more info please contact me through a pm or murraylogging@alltel.net.. join in on some fiero fun.. we also have the best fiero mechenic around and lots of parts etc., if anyone needs repairs, engines,clutchs everything you can think of we will and can do reasonable prices too, done right the first

[This message has been edited by 86blackse (edited 07-21-2007).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2007 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

John

oddly enough, i just brought up the thread to bump it away from the archive. wasn't showing as active on my favorites list. i've been waiting for cooler weather, but it's not too soon to start planning.

Originally posted by wanobi:
Once I get back from my little trip I'm taking, would like to get together.....even though I don't have a fiero right now.....thinking the weekend of aug 11 or 12th....anyone want to offer up a meeting place???

i'll check my calendar, i've got a nice big back yard with plenty of grass to park on. maybe we can get vonov to burn, err, char, uh, cook some brats.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 07-23-2007).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2007 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

lurker

12351 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by 86blackse:
why dont you tenn. fiero owners come to the east tennessee fiero club meetings,

because we're disorganized, lazy, cheap, afraid to venture out on the big roads, take your choice.
86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2007 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
we had the biggest turn out for the tenn. river picnic ever. lots of people from all over tenn. and ga. you guys really need to come be with us sometime, you will be glad you took a short ride. we have our annual fall run in the works, we always run the mountains but this year were going west so that will make it a shorter ride for you guys around nashville. last year it was 10hrs and about 400 miles of rideing. i hope you can join us, nothing like 40 or 50 fieros running down the road together, i might could even us your help with some good roads.. i'll post the date when it gets a little closer, i'd say around sept. or oct. will be when we have it this year. hope some of you will plan on going this year
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

aug. 11th/12th is good. any of you who want are welcome to come down here and hang out. we can talk about fieros or something. let me know if theres any interest, or name another place/time.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2007 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
ttt
PFF
System Bot
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2007 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
well, all righty then.
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2007 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Ya'll can come out here to Memphis. I'm feeling all alone
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2007 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

aug. 11th/12th is good. any of you who want are welcome to come down here and hang out. we can talk about fieros or something. let me know if theres any interest, or name another place/time.

Been back for a couple days, but can't seem to break free, as soon as we hit the road from the airport the blower motor went out on the Durango and then some garbage flew up and cracked the windshield, soo more money being spent. This weekend is not good for me, let me get to work on Monday find out what weekends I have free and let's get together.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2007 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topher_time:
Ya'll can come out here to Memphis. I'm feeling all alone

awwwww. gots no teddy bear?

the blower motor went out on the Durango and then some garbage flew up and cracked the windshield, soo more money being spent. This weekend is not good for me, let me get to work on Monday find out what weekends I have free and let's get together.

it's always something. ok, let's think about it a bit and we'll come up with a plan.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 08-10-2007).]

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
Ok, looks like I got the next couple weekends to where I can get away for awhile.....shall we try and get together? place and time anyone?????
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
How about Memphis? How about Memphis? How about Memphis? How about Memphis? How about Memphis? How about Memphis?

On second thought, I need to get out of the city. And soon.
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

How about Memphis? How about Memphis? How about Memphis? How about Memphis? How about Memphis? How about Memphis?

On second thought, I need to get out of the city. And soon.

you know you like the country better than the big city ..... hopefully lurker and the rest will chime in and we can have another get together.....if things go well I may even have another Fiero by then .
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

you know you like the country better than the big city ..... hopefully lurker and the rest will chime in and we can have another get together.....if things go well I may even have another Fiero by then .

pm sent
my weekends are clear after sept 7-9 till oct 12-14, then till december.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 08-22-2007).]

topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post

Too true, I grew up in the country. I think I'm gonna move, soon. My Fiero isn't going too well, but I'm slowly making progress. Anyways, I hope it's not September 8-9 as I'll be in Hot Springs Arkansas for the semi-annual Land Rover USA off-road event at the ORV park. You wanna come along?

Oh, btw, what are you hoping to pick up?

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 08-22-2007).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2007 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Oh, btw, what are you hoping to pick up?

chicks, most likely
PFF
System Bot
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

chicks, most likely

No. I've got me a new gal and we're pretty happy, she doesn't quite get the Fiero obsession, but she's got a thing for rx-7's so once we get a house, i think I can expand my interests to cover that.

So, say maybe the last weekend in Sept?
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

So, say maybe the last weekend in Sept?

works for me.

rx-7 is a nice car.
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2007 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Works for me too, I think. I'll have to wait and see what happens, so I'll start asking for time off. RX-7's You'll never want a Fiero again!
majesticpools

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2007 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for majesticpoolsSend a Private Message to majesticpoolsDirect Link to This Post
I just caught this thread on the archives page while looking for info on a suspension. Put me on the email list as my obsession with fieros is also mind boggling to my wife as well. (mind boggling to me too)
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2007 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
ttt
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2007 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
I would definately like to have another get together, I still can't drive yet from my surgery, should be another week, but I'm free every weekend in Oct excpt around the 28th.

Anyone wanna put something together, I would, but just don't have the space yet.
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2007 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
I'm completely free until Oct. 1st here in Memphis. After that I'll be out of the country until early next year- like March (a very much deserved vacation). Anyone want to cruise out this way?? Bit of a drive and not really worth it. Besides, my Fiero is getting parted out, maybe ya'll can help me take it apart
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2007 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

I'm completely free until Oct. 1st here in Memphis. After that I'll be out of the country until early next year- like March (a very much deserved vacation). Anyone want to cruise out this way?? Bit of a drive and not really worth it. Besides, my Fiero is getting parted out, maybe ya'll can help me take it apart

where ya headed on that 6 month vacation? changed the mind on building another Fiero? Or just waiting til ya get back to start fresh?
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2007 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post

where ya headed on that 6 month vacation? changed the mind on building another Fiero? Or just waiting til ya get back to start fresh?

I was invited to Japan for an extened visit by some old friends. They are paying for it, so I couldn't say no. As for the Fiero, rust, I've had more than I can take right now, 'nuff said. I'll end up parting it out when I get back. It'll help fund it's replacment: a partially restored, rust free, numbers matching 72 'Cuda I found for well under 5k. I couldn't pass it up. My girlfriend wasn't as thrilled as I was, she told me the cars had to go. I helped her pack

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 09-25-2007).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2007 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Here's an open invitation to our TN folks to attend the annual Bluegrass Fieros Cook Out. 29 Sept. 2:00 PM to ???? Frankfort, KY. I realize it's a bit of a drive but there's some good folks up here and I'm sure you'd enjoy the event. Definately, contact me ASAP if you plan on coming and eating. All are welcomed but, if I don't know you're coming, there may not be food on the grill for ya.

------------------
Ron

Never, never do anything or wear things that you don't want to have to explain to Paramedics, it can get very embarrassing. They talk!

PFF
System Bot
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2007 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Here's an open invitation to our TN folks to attend the annual Bluegrass Fieros Cook Out. 29 Sept. 2:00 PM to ???? Frankfort, KY. I realize it's a bit of a drive but there's some good folks up here and I'm sure you'd enjoy the event. Definately, contact me ASAP if you plan on coming and eating. All are welcomed but, if I don't know you're coming, there may not be food on the grill for ya.

Wish I could. That 7-8 hour drive is a killer though. Especially in my truck I still might go, I'll have to really think about it...

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2007 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Here's an open invitation to our TN folks to attend the annual Bluegrass Fieros Cook Out. 29 Sept.

What about us Texas folk ? Will you Fed Ex us a steak dinner, ?
I would like to make it. Maybe next year.
Fierotaz is coming to Texas from Arizona. I can do Kentucky. Just not this year.
'Ya know, we need more inter-involvement.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2007 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
What about us Texas folk ? Will you Fed Ex us a steak dinner, ?
I would like to make it. Maybe next year.
Fierotaz is coming to Texas from Arizona. I can do Kentucky. Just not this year.
'Ya know, we need more inter-involvement.

Sorry, I'm not serving steaks this year but, tell you what, you show up at this one and I'll cook a steak for ya. We'll have to talk about next year, I won't promise what I can't deliver. But, I will have burgers, dogs and brats with some side dishes for those that let me know they are gonna be here. The invitation is still open but I need to know soon like now.

------------------
Ron

Never, never do anything or wear things that you don't want to have to explain to Paramedics, it can get very embarrassing. They talk!

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2007 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

I would like to, but doc hasn't released me to drive yet. I've been puttering around the neighborhood to see how bad it is. Apparently the doctor knows what he is talking about.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2007 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

I would like to, but doc hasn't released me to drive yet. I've been puttering around the neighborhood to see how bad it is. Apparently the doctor knows what he is talking about.

Hmm, I guess that's why they make the big bucks, probably ought to listen to him/her.

------------------
Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-27-2007).]

Boonch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoonchSend a Private Message to BoonchDirect Link to This Post
Bump !
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2007 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boonch:

Bump !

what he said

wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2007 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post

what he said

I should be picking up my new (to me) Fiero this Sat, soo I'm free after that and one more weekend...then I work 2 more than off the rest of the year.
topher_time

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2007 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Did you pick up the new car yet????? Inquiring minds would like to know We need to get together, and soon, the spoiler I've got for you is fairly large and taking up all kinds of space...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock