Started on: 12-11-2010 07:37 PM
Replies: 38
Last post by: FieroGTRwideboby on 12-22-2010 10:56 PM
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
It is with heavy heart to forward this information to the friends & fellow members of our Fiero community

Robert "fierosales" contacted JimmyS and myself tonight about the passing of Paul Ignozza, Paul's PFF name is "wayman".

Paul ran a shop in Port Charlotte FL, named Paul's Auto Detailing. As many of you know, he was into Fiero's and would help out any fellow owners at the drop of a hat.

Robert will let us know of a memorial he'd like to plan in the future to let Paul's friends get together to celebrate Paul's life with a Fiero get together. Have a nice cruise with all the Fieros, Paul used to love that.

Here's a link where Paul set up a cruise back in 2006, https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-060752.html

Not to long ago, Paul needed to close his shop, this is a link to that post. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...100421-1-075185.html (All parts were sold)

God Bless you Paul. Rest in peace.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 12-13-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
RIP fellow Fiero friend.
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
I never met paul, but I'm always saddened to hear of the loss of a forum member.

RIP paul "wayman"
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
RIP Paul

Keep a spot for me up there in Fiero Heaven.

Its a sad day to lose someone you considered a friend and who was always there to help if needed. Paul used to have gatherings at his shop for people to work on their Fiero. He always supplied the knowhow and tools. It was fun meeting up there for tech sessions. I learned a lot, from Paul, about Fiero's and have passed his knowledge onto others.
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
RIP Paul...
86FieroSEv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieroSEv6Send a Private Message to 86FieroSEv6Direct Link to This Post
Go easy bro', no more speed bumps for you, "wayman".

Big Paul

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulDirect Link to This Post
I never knew him because I'm pretty new to this forum. But its always sad when a fellow Paul leaves us..

RIP
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Another fiero brother gone on the ultimate fiero cruise .... RIP Paul may you meet up with all the fieroheads up there .... one day we will cruise together
Danyel
vinny

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2010 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
Rest in peace.Fiero friend
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2010 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
May he rest in peace.

My condolences to his friends (here and elsewhere) and family.
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2010 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Man, I wont say that I knew Paul that well, but I spoke with him at a car show years ago when I first got my Fiero, knowing nothing about PFF and kept in touch with him a few times over the years. When he was closing shop I went out there a few times and it was depressing seeing him sick like that. He was always super nice with me and I know he was having a hard time letting some of his stuff go but he seemed to be pretty kind with me about the stuff I needed from his shop. I knew this day would come sooner or later, just hoped it could have been much later.

RIP

-Joe
PFF
System Bot
FallenShadow 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2010 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FallenShadow 2m4Send a Private Message to FallenShadow 2m4Direct Link to This Post
man, thats hard to hear. one of my friends passed last night too..

well keep his family in our prayers

------------------
--FallenShadow
84 SE 4 speed Iron Duke

Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2010 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
Rest in peace, wayman.

[This message has been edited by Flamberge (edited 12-12-2010).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2010 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Sorry to hear of OUR loss.
tiretread

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2010 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadDirect Link to This Post
Godspeed, Wayman.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2010 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
There's really nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. My condolences to his family and friends.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-12-2010 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
FirstDrCar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2010 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirstDrCarSend a Private Message to FirstDrCarDirect Link to This Post
Rest in Peace

It is nice to hear that a cruise night will happen to celebrate his life
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2010 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
RIP Paul...
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2010 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
RIP Paul.

Jim
aNgeLeyez

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2010 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aNgeLeyezSend a Private Message to aNgeLeyezDirect Link to This Post
RIP PAUL

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Rest in Peace, Paul.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2010 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
RIP Paul.
fierosails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2010 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosailsClick Here to visit fierosails's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosailsDirect Link to This Post
Everyone that knew Paul remembers him. He had a way of making people laugh and smile. His love for the Fiero was unreal. His little Blue 87 was the last thing he touch that he owned, as hospice worker and I took him to Hospice house. Paul asked me to tell everyone goodbye after he left us.

As I get things together for the gathering I will let you all know or I will let Coolblue know and have him post the info here. Thank you all for your kind words about Paul. He was a great man and a great friend. I know I will miss him very much.

Robert
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2010 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post
RIP Paul. I didn't know you but RIP. All fiero owners are my friends in some fashion or another. God rest your soul buddy.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2010 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Here's some shots of Paul & some of the cars he owned.

Here he just finished helping me install a water pump in my Formula.

Yellow shirt, waving to camera

Paul's cars, He painted each of them.

Paul brought this gem back to life, it started as a $25 trashed coupe. He loved to say he had the only Blue Formula !

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

CoolBlue87GT

8404 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Taken on a day where 5 of us took a brisk drive through S.W. FL, with Paul leading the way. Path: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-060752.html

Paul , w/red hat, enjoying ice cream.

Giving the dog a good back rub.
dudewithoutfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2010 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dudewithoutfieroSend a Private Message to dudewithoutfieroDirect Link to This Post
rip paul
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Paul's obit was in the paper this morning.

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear this.
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
I knew Paul, he was one of the good guys. May his soul rest in peace.
Gary
PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2010 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
The ranks are thinning.......

RIP.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2010 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
thanks for posting the pics and obit. It makes the thread more personal, and I am sure sharing those photos with us is a blessing to you and honors his memory.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2010 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipDirect Link to This Post
I didn't know Paul, but my heart goes out to his family and friends.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2010 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

It is with heavy heart to forward this information to the friends & fellow members of our Fiero community

Robert "fierosales" contacted JimmyS and myself tonight about the passing of Paul Ignozza, Paul's PFF name is "wayman".

Paul ran a shop in Port Charlotte FL, named Paul's Auto Detailing. As many of you know, he was into Fiero's and would help out any fellow owners at the drop of a hat.

Robert will let us know of a memorial he'd like to plan in the future to let Paul's friends get together to celebrate Paul's life with a Fiero get together. Have a nice cruise with all the Fieros, Paul used to love that.

Here's a link where Paul set up a cruise back in 2006, https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-060752.html

Not to long ago, Paul needed to close his shop, this is a link to that post. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...100421-1-075185.html (All parts were sold)

God Bless you Paul. Rest in peace.

I'm sorry to hear about this. I've never met the guy, but over the past 14 years or so, I've heard of him (outside of the list) as the Punta Gorda / Port Charlott guy that had all kinds of Fiero stuff. I had a friend (who unfortunately is also dead), that had an 88 Fiero GT. He used to buy cars at auction down here in Fort Lauderdale, fix them up, and sell them for extra cash. He knew him as well and used to get parts from the guy now and then.

Sad to see this...

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2010 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
I remember taking this photo, it was April 2007. Paul was in good health & happy. He wanted me to take that shot and of his shop and cars.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 12-17-2010).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2010 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
My condolences to his friends and family.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2010 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to those that responded.

I'm at a loss for words, just hope Paul is in a better place, free of pain.

It just hurts to think about losing a friend, just feel numb, sad. Just trying to keep it together.

Death is so final, I know it's a part of life, just hurts. Thank you to all my friends here, just needed to say that.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry to hear of his passing, he was as good as they get. Always good to chat with, helpful and its going to be different around Charlotte County without him. I also have to say he was important in the build of the widebody. Every time I needed an emergency part or a technical question, he was there. RIP Paul...

-Alex

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock