Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  The State of Caleefornia is Going for Blood! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
The State of Caleefornia is Going for Blood! by madcurl
Started on: 02-28-2010 02:37 AM
Replies: 78
Last post by: Snapperhead on 09-24-2010 05:25 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Important Notice: HUGE California Traffic Tickets Fines Effective 01/06/2010

The state of California is going for blood. I have been hearing that highway patrols are under pressure to issue a lot more tickets than last year with at least 30% increase in fines over 2009. Cash-straped California needs money, so pay close attention to the rules of the road while driving your Fiero! I'm not sure we're going slide by without of front license plate any more.

Traffic Tickets Fines (Effective 01/06/2010)

Violation
Total Fine Due

VC 12814.6
$214

Failure to obey license provisions.

VC 14600(A)
$214

Failure to notify DMV of address change within 10 days

Note: The fine may be reduced with valid proof of correction.

VC 16028(A)
$796

Failure to provide evidence of financial responsibility (insurance)

Note: This fine may be reduced with proof of insurance on or after the violation date.

VC 21453(A)
$436

Failure to stop at a red signal.

VC 22350
$214

VC 22349

Unsafe Speed, 1 to 15 miles over the limit.

VC 22350
$328

VC 22349

Unsafe Speed, 16 to 25 miles over the limit.

VC 22450
$214

Failure to stop at a stop sign.

VC 22454(A)
$616

Passing a school bus with flashing red signals.

VC 23123(A)
$148

Drive using wireless phone not hands free, First offense

VC 23123(A)
$256

Drive using wireless phone not hands free, For each subsequent offense.

VC 23123.5(A)
$148

Drive while wireless device to send, read or write text.

VC 23124(B)
$148

Minor drive using wireless phone.

VC 22500(I)
$976

Parking in a bus loading area.

VC 22507.8(A through C)
$976

Violation of disabled parking provisions, first offense.

VC 22507.8(A through C)
$1876

Violation of disabled parking provisions, second offense.

VC 26708(A)
$178

Unlawful material on vehicle windows.

VC 27150(A and B)
$178

Adequate muffler required

VC 27315(D and E)
$148

Mandatory use of seat belts.

VC 27360(A and B)
$436

Mandatory use of child passenger restraints

Note: This fine may be reduced by completing a court authorized child seat diversion program.

VC 27400
$178

Headsets/Earplugs over both ears.

VC 27803 (A through C)
$178

Motorcycle safety helmet requirements.

VC 34506.3
$616

Commercial Driver - Log book violation

VC 4000(A)
$256

No evidence of current registration.

VC 4159
$178

Notify DMV of change of address within 10 days.

VC 5200
$178

Display of license plates.

VC 9400 (A through C)
$178

Commercial weight fees due.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Thats horse sh*t how police do this. PA state trooprs have a blitz every few months in order to make some money when there low on funds mandadting that an officer has to pull someone over every 10 min. Its bullshit.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

VC 22350
$328

VC 22349

VC 22450
$214

This one strike anyone else as "a bit odd" ?

Ok... After looking at it again, I think I'm reading it wrong. Still... Not cool.

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 02-28-2010).]

Arizona85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Arizona85GTSend a Private Message to Arizona85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

[QUOTE]

VC 22350
$328

VC 22349

VC 22450
$214

This one strike anyone else as "a bit odd" ?[/QUOTE]

Yeah 1 mph? Over? Should be like 5-15 mph over.. Also the fines appear to be reversed? How does going faster result in a cheaper fine? Guess if you're going to speed GO FAAAAASTT! I love California..

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Ooooo these fines have been screwed for a while! These are also base fines. You normally double that number and that's what you'll pay otd.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

87antuzzi

11151 posts
Member since Feb 2009
Ooooo these fines have been screwed for a while! These are also base fines. You normally double that number and that's what you'll pay otd.
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

VC 23123(A)
$148

VC 22507.8(A through C)
$976

This is the one that gets me..... Passing a school bust is FAR more dangerous than many of the items listed. For sure more than parking in a bus loading area. The other fines are way too high in many cases, but passing a school bus should be at least 4 to 5 times what they has it listed as.
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post
I'd have expected no registration to be far higher, they get revenue from registrations after all...
flydeep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flydeepSend a Private Message to flydeepDirect Link to This Post
It time for another revolution
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Ya gotta pay for all those social programs and illegal alien demands. Just as well have the scofflaws pay for them. Easy to avoid, don't break the rules of the road. Of course the courts will become clogged with traffic cases and you need more funding for more judges and courts.
pro street dave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveDirect Link to This Post
HOW DO YOU LIVE OUT THERE. OHIO IS NOT 2 BAD. I WOULD GO BROKE OUT THERE.
PFF
System Bot
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Thats horse sh*t how police do this. < snipped >

[/DEVILS ADVOCATE]

How so horse crud? You agreed when you signed up for, took the test for, and was issued a drivers license to obey the laws that were written for public safety and motorized vehicle operation.

Your wanting to call BS on the fuzz enforcing the law that YOU agreed to obey? If you don't want to obey the laws that have been set, turn in your DL, sell the car and look into a bus pass. Newsflash, if they are ABLE to pull over a car every ten minets, what does that say - I'd think it be that there are quite a few that are breaking the law, and their contract with the state.

Possibly a few more tickets would get people to slow down, get & maintain insurance, all the while actually paying attention to I dunno.... DRIVING?

Originally posted by flydeep:

It time for another revolution

Obedience to legal statutes agreed upon once the DL is signed kinda revolution? Somehow I don't think this is your intent.

Going broke by living in California due to the increasing fines imposed by the DMV is 100% avoidable - its called obeying the traffic laws.

[/OFF DEVILS ADVOCATE]

------------------
Is this where I insert something witty?

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

This is the one that gets me..... Passing a school bust is FAR more dangerous than many of the items listed. For sure more than parking in a bus loading area. The other fines are way too high in many cases, but passing a school bus should be at least 4 to 5 times what they has it listed as.

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Look at it again guys. The fine is listed above the offence.
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
the problem is not breaking the law but laws that server no purpose or serve to ensnare the public and therefore violating the public trust. Police exist to serve the public trust not view it as a source of revenue. Some traffic laws are so absurdly not needed and their existence only further serves to show their intent to ticket and harass the people they are sworn to protect. There is a reason for speed limits yes but did you ever go why on earth is this straight road in the middle of nowhere 25 miles and hour? its so they can ticket people for trying to get where then need to go at a reasonable speed instead of some contrived pieced of idiocy.

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 02-28-2010).]

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I wish CA would secede from the union so that the rest of us would not have to put up with that West Coast BS.
Brastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticDirect Link to This Post
What is really crazy is with these fines, people still drive like crap. Just last week, I had to yield with the right of way because the car coming at me was texting and ran a stop sign.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brastic:

What is really crazy is with these fines, people still drive like crap. Just last week, I had to yield with the right of way because the car coming at me was texting and ran a stop sign.

Exactly....like they say, it's only illegal if you get caught.
Black Lotus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black LotusSend a Private Message to Black LotusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

but did you ever go why on earth is this straight road in the middle of nowhere 25 miles and hour?

You got caught there too?
Hahhaha!
About 10 years ago was riding my motorcycle thru San Diego on I5 going 80 MPH in the slow lane and was the slowest person out there. Everybody else was at least 5-10 MPH faster. Wonder how the CHP deals with speeders?

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mcaanda:

How so horse crud? You agreed when you signed up for, took the test for, and was issued a drivers license to obey the laws that were written for public safety and motorized vehicle operation.

Your wanting to call BS on the fuzz enforcing the law that YOU agreed to obey?

In a perfect world I agree with you.

But in the real world the laws are written in an arbitrary and capricious manner and they are selectively enforced. For example in Texas we have many 6 lane divided highways where the speed limit is 45 or 50 mph when it should be at least 65 mph. Of course everybody drives at 65 mph and there you are one day minding your own business driving to wherever and suddenly you fall into a speed trap and BAM! you have a ticket. It has nothing to do with safety or protecting children in a school zone or anything except revenue generation.

On the contrary there are some 2 lane roads where the speed limit is 70 mph with driveways and blind corners it's ridiculous.

Isolde

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

I wish CA would secede from the union so that the rest of us would not have to put up with that West Coast BS.

Seconded
PFF
System Bot
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileDirect Link to This Post
And I thought Illinois was bad!!! But they steal from us in enough other ways here.
P Mag V8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for P Mag V8Send a Private Message to P Mag V8Direct Link to This Post
32 yrs living in So Cal. was 31 to many...Thank the lord for my quiet little town...we can cruise the streets with a hilborn injected hemi if we want...no smog laws...no stress...
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
This same crap was tried here in VA, the people told the state gov't to stick it, and they repealed the most of the fines. Power to the people!!!!!!!
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Oh you can keep California..... Live there for a couple years when I was in the US Coast Guard and Stationed in Sacramento.. Crazy laws, crazy taxes, cops on every corner, it is a real mess..... If it were not such a beautiful place with some rather amazing countryside I would have really hated it.... My wife is from there and it seems like every time we talk to her father who still lives out there he is bitching about another fee or tax of crazy local ordinance that is making him crazy..... Yeah you can keep that state.... I have lived in a bunch of different places and never really seen that kind of reach into your pocket at every turn mentality... peace

Pete
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

This same crap was tried here in VA, the people told the state gov't to stick it, and they repealed the most of the fines. Power to the people!!!!!!!

The problem here with repealing anything is that the citizens are pu$$ies, hippies, or just nature freaks. They don't have the guts to vote and repeal anything. They just go with the flow. Believe me, I have attended many town meetings and very few people show up to repeal anything so the changes go on as planned.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Nice.

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
IMHO I think CA will continue to go broke due in part to citizens tightening down on frivolous driving habits or after a (they) get ticketed or know someone who did. Once that happens... where will law makers make-up for lost revenues? Trust me- they will continue to find ways of gouging citizens (some way- some how) as in the case with the Bay Area bridges to which I make sure I don't cross over any more; that in-turn means lost of revenue for business I'd might have patronized.

As for me- I've been driving for nearly 34 yrs and I've only been ticketed once. The fine was $55 bucks or so for going over the speed limit by 10 mph and that was over 11 yrs ago and once last year for a modified exhaust and the fine was $179 bucks, but I removed the exhaust and paid the city $25 (processing fee). During which far more serious crimes were being committed while three of San Mateo's finest officers stood around.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Can someone explain this?

Why this is......

VC 22350
$328

and this...

VC 22507.8(A through C)
$976

and this.....

Violation of disabled parking provisions, first offense.

VC 22507.8(A through C)
$1876

Is more than this.....

VC 23123(A)
$148

Is a childs life pretty much worthless out there or does CA have their priorities mixed up?

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 02-28-2010).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Maybe disabled people are usually royally piss if they find you parked in their stalls and bus drivers.... well they have unions. They are always pissed, hehe. j/k

Seriously, I don't know, but then again going over 1 mph over the speed limit and receiving a ticket is absurd. IMO anything over 5 mph should be the norm, but I'm too.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Seriously, I don't know, but then again going over 1 mph over the speed limit and receiving a ticket is absurd. IMO anything over 5 mph should be the norm, but I'm too.

The town I work in will write you a ticket for 1 MPH over the speed limit (30 mph). There are only a handful of businesses in the community, so the tax base is pretty low and they get a lot of revenue from creative enforcement of the law.
PFF
System Bot
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cooter:

The town I work in will write you a ticket for 1 MPH over the speed limit (30 mph). There are only a handful of businesses in the community, so the tax base is pretty low and they get a lot of revenue from creative enforcement of the law.

Unless they tag you with the latest LIDAR speed detector, (and even then I still think it's possible) you can fight a ticket for 1 over the limit and win... The margin of error on RADAR/LIDAR units and vehicle speedometers is at least 1MPH.. sometimes up to 5 MPH combined margin of error...
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Fellas,
For all of you who have not lived here, understand me: This place sucks because of our liberal (sic) legislature. For the past 40 years, ever since the liberal partisans took over, a.k.a. unions strong arm tactics, the slant has been on "Pay me" or I'll organize a counter measure against your business whereby you will never vote against my union again! Yup, it is called extorsion. This tactic was practiced for years in Chagao-land politics. The driving fines, we are now aware of, are due to these 40+ years of one sided pay-offs to the muscle of the unions. The result is no cash for other essential municipal needs. The liberal view is that there is always money to be had from those are now aware of how things are really done.

Cordially,
Kevin
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cooter:

Please tell me your kidding, right? 1-mph over the speed limit??? What's the fine for going 1-mph over the posted speed? I'll make sure not to stop and get gas in that town, hehe.
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
all towns will right you up for going 1mph over the limit.

Also if you have a nice looking car....heh gl not getting a ticket...and in ny if you go 40mph over the limit you are fined, loose license and then go to jail...

Still say women should not drive or be segrated into a bumper lane like they have at the bowling ally...-mindless rants how he's been hit or almost hit by 5 plus women-

------------------

Erik

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevin:

Fellas,
For all of you who have not lived here, understand me: This place sucks because of our liberal (sic) legislature. For the past 40 years, ever since the liberal partisans took over, a.k.a. unions strong arm tactics, the slant has been on "Pay me" or I'll organize a counter measure against your business whereby you will never vote against my union again! Yup, it is called extorsion. This tactic was practiced for years in Chagao-land politics. The driving fines, we are now aware of, are due to these 40+ years of one sided pay-offs to the muscle of the unions. The result is no cash for other essential municipal needs. The liberal view is that there is always money to be had from those are now aware of how things are really done.

Cordially,
Kevin

looks like you have been listening to too much rightwing crapaganda It's no wonder states are scrambling to make ends meet after the "mismanagement" carried on by the GOP in the past decade and beyond. Ok enough, If you want to make this a partisan political issue please post it in OT where it belongs, thanks...I'll Be Back

Gray Davis where are you?

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 03-01-2010).]

Erik

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post

Erik

5625 posts
Member since Jul 2002
I am going to court Wednesday over a alleged 5 mph over violation. At first the cop tried to claim I was going 61 in a 45 and then changed it to 60 in a 55 zone AROUND A CURVE! Then he tried to say it wasn't a moving violation while I tried to correct him 3 times. He finally admitted it was moving violation. I recorded the incident on my iphone and will use it in my defense if need be. I have logic on my side in that I knew he was following me for a few miles before he stopped me and it would not make sense that I would break the speed limit knowing a cop was follwing me especially around a curve. I can't wait to question the cop under oath

My point is this kind of crap happens all over the country and its going to get worse as states look for ways to balance the budget WHILE they look for stupid ways to spend even more

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 03-01-2010).]

sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 05:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

In a perfect world I agree with you.

But in the real world the laws are written in an arbitrary and capricious manner and they are selectively enforced. For example in Texas we have many 6 lane divided highways where the speed limit is 45 or 50 mph when it should be at least 65 mph. Of course everybody drives at 65 mph and there you are one day minding your own business driving to wherever and suddenly you fall into a speed trap and BAM! you have a ticket. It has nothing to do with safety or protecting children in a school zone or anything except revenue generation.

On the contrary there are some 2 lane roads where the speed limit is 70 mph with driveways and blind corners it's ridiculous.

Same thing in WA state.
DefEddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieDirect Link to This Post
Lol,I've had alot of tickets before.
I went through a several year period when I didn't care about tickets and just paid them as they came in.
(suspended for points a few times).
I've been busted for 29+ miles over the limit more than a few times,and know the fine by heart from the state ($360)
$328 doesn't sound terrible,my first ticket when I was 15 was for 93 in a 55 and that bad boy was $360(and my first suspension when I didn't pay it).
At those speeds they have the option of also giving you reckless driving which was in excess of $500 IIRC,somehow I never got it (was a killer on points also,3 i think-29+ over was only 2)
Our fines might have changed in the past 6 years or so since my last ticket,but i'm betting they went up.
Really doesn't sound like you guy's have it that bad.

dn69141

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dn69141Send a Private Message to dn69141Direct Link to This Post
Welcome to the "change".
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock