Started on: 07-26-2005 05:49 PM
Replies: 288
Last post by: Amethyst on 09-16-2010 12:55 PM
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2005 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDDirect Link to This Post
Ok, this upsets me. I had THE MOST PERFECT photo shoot for this thread, and guess what? The floppy disk gets SAT ON AND CRUSHED by my mother! ::LE SIGH:: oh well, I'll prolly just re-shoot it friday night or something... You guys WON'T be disappointed. You think those 3 pics were the worst I could do? Hehehehe.....^.^ After Fierorama, I'm gonna be doing yet another photoshoot I think. You guys won't be able to get enough of this gr33k bod! -Ben

PS: I OWN PAGE 4!! ::BONUS PICS:: "WELCOME TO MARTIN'S, LADIES! May I service you? Just to keep it Fiero-related, I added a thingy or two and a Fiero....^.^ ::GETS BANNED:: oh $*^%! Arg...oh well...enjoy!

"HEY GUYS! I'M MISSING THAT LITTLE ORANGE N WHITE CIRCLE THINGY!! >.<"

"....seriously man! what ARE you DOING in there?!"

[This message has been edited by HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD (edited 09-08-2005).]

IP: Logged
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDDirect Link to This Post
TTT - We'll overcome that "Girls With Fieros" thread for sure! I don't care - I'll post a pic of me every day if need be with my Fiero! And I'll do it till I either get banned or one of you forces your way into my house and shoots me at point-blank range - a lot. And you'd better shoot me in the head, or enough times to make sure the job is done - or else....more.....More....MORE!!!!v
^_^ -Ben
nickstersredhead

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadDirect Link to This Post
Here's today's pic. (Sorry we didn't get one out yesterday. I'm in class all day then I bowl in the evening.) Enjoy!!

ace35

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2005 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace35Send a Private Message to ace35Direct Link to This Post
Ummm... why are your pants unbuttoned? haha
BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2005 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ace35:

Ummm... why are your pants unbuttoned? haha

Because nickstersreadhead was behind the camera, and she knows what we she’s wanna see. BTW, when are you gonna post a pic for us, ace?

[This message has been edited by BigRed88 (edited 09-11-2005).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2005 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigRed88:

Because nickstersreadhead was behind the camera, and she knows what we she’s wanna see. BTW, when are you gonna post a pic for us, ace?

That's right... The person behind the Camera gets what they want... And besides, I don't know what looks good to women. I'm not feminine enough. <shrug>

------------------
-Nickster

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2005 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Clint:

I don't know what looks good to women.

You've done just fine, darling (so far )!

Thank you "nickstersredhead" for sharing!

FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2005 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD:

I apologize if this reply isn't related to "Guys with Fieros", however as I look at the back wall of your garage I now understand why your Fiero may have reliability issues.....

Tim

nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2005 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadDirect Link to This Post
Here's today's

HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2005 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FrugalFiero:

I apologize if this reply isn't related to "Guys with Fieros", however as I look at the back wall of your garage I now understand why your Fiero may have reliability issues.....

Tim

Hardy har har....my Fiero was lucky it was in the garage that day. 99% of the time, she's outside in the snow, sun, etc. Mom's car and the Vette go inside...but we're adding a huge shed outback soon here for the Fiero to hide in. I'm prolly to blame for the reliability issues, not my families 'clutter bug' habits...>.> -Ben

t-bird1963

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2005 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for t-bird1963Direct Link to This Post
Here are a couple.

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

PFF
System Bot
FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2005 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post
Finally got some pics of Matt with his fiero

Angie

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post
Ahhhh what the hell. Voytek and I decided to take a few for your viewing pleasure... You may know already but Voytek is on the left and I'm on the right.

Voytek:

FLASHY:

------------------

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post
Damn, those are some clean rides. So clean they look photoshopped into the picture. Nice cars!
FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. The only photoshopping was burning the sky and ground for enhancement. A subtle but effective touch
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
Guess I'll throw up a recent pic
nickstersredhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nickstersredheadSend a Private Message to nickstersredheadDirect Link to This Post
WOW!! More fine men and some hot rides!

Keep 'em comin'!

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
What? No pose like your wive's did in this picture?

Sorry... Had to

------------------
-Nickster

Puck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
alright i guess i will throw one in...it is the only one i can find on my computer since i reformatted it.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Puck (edited 09-18-2005).]

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post

Sorry... Had to

Nawww, for some reason it just isn't the same

------------------

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Sorry... Had to

No, not that kind of pose. But we do have some other poses

Whaddaya say, Flash' ?

PFF
System Bot
FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2005 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post
Well, I guess another tease won't hurt. I think I'll save the GOOD ones for a rainy day...

BUFF:

THE PONDER:

boostedbird

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FLASHY:

Well, I guess another tease won't hurt. I think I'll save the GOOD ones for a rainy day...

BUFF:

THE PONDER:

wow you guys are small you need to hit the weights (joke)

how long you guys been working out? 5 years here. Good to have you on my side..

[This message has been edited by boostedbird (edited 09-19-2005).]

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
Note to self,
Don't piss off anyone driving a yellow Fiero!!!

Kevin

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Note to self,
Don't piss off anyone driving a yellow Fiero!!!

Kevin

Wow, that is scary, I was just thinking the same thing...

daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Hey thats funny. We should start the workout group with guys with yellow fieros Corvette yellow, 87GT. Been working out about 2 years. Since i was 14 and now im 16. Hmmmm... maybe i should post some pics of me and show voytek and flashy some real muscle
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Oh well, I'll send my wife to the group as I can't compete with that. I work out but not with the aim to get big...

But she'll kick your butts :-)

Originally posted by daniel87fierogt:

Hey thats funny. We should start the workout group with guys with yellow fieros Corvette yellow, 87GT. Been working out about 2 years. Since i was 14 and now im 16. Hmmmm... maybe i should post some pics of me and show voytek and flashy some real muscle

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 09-19-2005).]

Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

Oh well, I'll send my wife to the group as I can't compete with that. I work out but not with the aim to get big...

But she'll kick your butts :-)

We'll accept your wife in the group any day!!

Thanks for the positive comments guys.

I've been at this thing pretty seriously for about 8 years (off and on for around 15 years).
I'm 31 so that tells you roughly when I started.

Flashy's been doing it for a number of years too but I'll let him explain himself.

[This message has been edited by Voytek (edited 09-19-2005).]

Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZDirect Link to This Post
this is me doing what i do best

Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by daniel87fierogt:

Go for it! As long as you keep it tasteful - nobody wants to see the guy version of Yellowstone's wife.

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Voytek:

Go for it! As long as you keep it tasteful - nobody wants to see the guy version of Yellowstone's wife.

Ahem.......speak for yourself!!!

PFF
System Bot
FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boostedbird:

wow you guys are small you need to hit the weights (joke)

how long you guys been working out? 5 years here. Good to have you on my side..

For me I've been serious for the past 6 years but always interested and experimented with the weights for about 13 years now - Developed a decent base in and just out of high school which helped...I'm 28 years old now.

------------------

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
flashy you have a pm
FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. I sent a PM back.
FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post

FLASHY

1079 posts
Member since Feb 2001

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

Ahem.......speak for yourself!!!

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by fierogirls-mom (edited 07-29-2008).]

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post
WOW! If you lost 10 lbs in a week then I'd say you're doing something right! That's great! Don't forget that dieting along with exercise is a powerful combination. Eating lean protein and reducing carbs is a common and sucessful diet. Just make sure you don't overtrain and eat too little. You'll know this is the case if you start feeling too tired too often. You'll know things are working good if you feel more energietic and losing the pounds too. Oh, and as always, drinking lots of water (8 glasses per day) helps flush out the fat and keeps you energized too. Just a few tips. I'm sure others will add to this. But overall it sounds like you're on the right track and motivated! Keep it up!

BTW, Yellowstone's wife would have the best advise. Obviously she know EXACTLY what to do...especially for a woman's figure

------------------

daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Flashy is correct here. Lots of lean protein is very good. I have a muscle milk shake in the morning, one at lunch time and one after my workout at night. Each shake is 40 grams of protein. So in 3 shakes i take in 120 grams of protein. Plus whatever protein i take in my regular food. For breakfast i eat a egg salad sandwich (lots of protein ) And at lunch i eat 6 egg whites. Then at dinner i eat whatever my mom cooks Which is usually chicken or fish. And a salad, and fruit. So i figure i take in atleast 200+ grams of protein every day. I weigh in at 155 and im 5 7. I also take NO Explode before i workout and 1500 mg of kre-alkalyne before and after each workout. I use to weigh in at 126. Now im 155, so i say that ive have bulked up a little bit A good workout routine is excellent and you must stay consistant. I workout Monday, wednesday, and friday, for anywhere from 2-3 hours a night. So hope this helps out a little.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
I've been working out and doing sport specific training for about 7 years now. When I'm finished with hockey I want to bulk up more, but right now I'm slowly gaining weight (lean muscle mass) because I burn too many calories in a day with my routine. I would have to eat ridiculous amounts of food to see faster gains.

You (fierogirls-mom) will have different needs than the guys here that want to bulk up. But your routine looks pretty good so far. Just make sure you target all areas of your body and your technique is proper. You dont want to put unneccessary stress on your joints as you will do more harm than good. As others have mentioned, diet is crucial. Lean proteins are good, still get all your fruits and vegetables and just make a general move in the direction of lower fat foods. I've basically cut out all fast food and most junk food out of my diet and I dont miss it at all. I don't drink things that are extremely high in sugar such as soft drinks. Another piece of advice is get your rest. Don't run your body down. It needs to recover after a demanding workout so its ready for the next one. Nobody likes pulled muscles. That brings me to my next point... stretch before and after you workout! Flexibility is very important because a more flexible muscle is a stronger one. Lastly, drink lots of water. You'll just feel better overall.

Hpoe it helps. I never did end up getting to take some pictures of me and my fiero. I'm away from home right now. Its ok though, I'll come back even a little bigger next summer

------------------

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys!!
I appreciate all the advice. I completely gave up soda (pop) whichever you call it. I used to live on Diet Pepsi! I'm surprised I have a brain and stomach left!!
Now, I'm just drinking water or iced tea with splenda. No fast food for me. I have been eating lots of protein and I've opted for the 3 small meals and 2 snacks schedule. Biggest meal is breakfast to get my body energized. But all my meals and snacks consist of some type of protein and I'm eating lots of veggies some lower carb fruit too. Mainly strawberries. I mix them with cottage cheese and a packet of splenda for one of my snacks. Yummy! And yes, I'm drinking a ton of water. When I'm home, I have a glass beside me at all times. I've been reading, reading, reading! I guess I did my homework okay. Maybe someday I can be in that girls with Fieros thread and people won't have to gag when they see me!!

Thanks again.......now back to your regular scheduled thread.

Come on guys........I know there are more of you out there!!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock