Started on: 12-13-2008 12:01 PM
Replies: 109
Last post by: Saxman on 01-24-2009 12:42 AM
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
gonna try this again, it seems a few of us wana get togather for a meeting, who all is intrested and when/where?

i was thinking after the 1st sometime, at arundle mills?

comeon people, lets do it this time, nomore all talk no go :P
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
I'm in as long as the temperature cooperates. Could be FIERO ("Freezing in every random orifice")
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Not in Maryland.. But I'm more than likely down.
MarineFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroDirect Link to This Post
I can't say no.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
im up for it as long as its not to far of a drive
sixtoes1313

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sixtoes1313Send a Private Message to sixtoes1313Direct Link to This Post
Should be able to go- where would you post final details?
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I did F.I.E.R.O. (as mentioned above) last winter. It was fun (to me at least), I got to meet lots of cool Fiero people. I don't have time to plan this one, though.

My current Fiero is doing a stoppie pose in the garage right now so I couldn't bring that, but I may try to make it in something else depending on time/date, if something is set up.

------------------

88 Fiero GT - garage ornament
'96 Talon TSi AWD - 11.9 @ 116, sorta broke again
'90 Camaro IROC-Z twin-turbo - sorta broke again
'85 Kawi 750 Turbo - sorta broke still
'95 Kawi GPZ1100 - 10 second daily driver, heh
'87 Craftsman 8HP mid-engine mower - WTH?

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
As all turbo sez the F.I.E.R.O. meet a year or so ago was a good time (on a cold damp day). Just a thought- the mall got super busy as the morning progressed and when those who stayed went inside (in an attempt to lunch at Dave & Busters) I understand that they were unable to get seated. Does anyone from last years FIERO have any suggestions for an alternative / better meeting place? Just thought I throw it out for discussion.
Steve
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
I live in Westminster and would like to come out to something a little closer to home. My son and I have three Fieros, but the Indy Pace Car is sleeping under it's winter blanket in the garage and will not make an apperance. You all could join up with us in the Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Club. We have plenty of things planned for 2009!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association

Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
I should be back from Florida on the 31st.

I can make a meet that far - or farther south.

I wonder if bmwguru can make it again?
silverbullet910

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silverbullet910Send a Private Message to silverbullet910Direct Link to This Post
Why not some place centeral to the Wash metro area and get both Md. & Va owners togeather?
PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

I wonder if bmwguru can make it again?

Joey and I would like to go. The VR6 Fiero will most likely be in the paint shop, but we could bring another Fiero. We'll see as the time gets closer.
Dave
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Where exactly in MD would you meet? Hopefully not too far away? lol
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if I could organize something on Bolling Air Force Base or Andrews Air Force Base.

I'd have to know who would be attending first for base vehicle passes, but that would give us a DC location, parking and a restaurant. Bolling has a nice bar/chicken place right on the Potomac - next to the marina (if you Google it). Good for photos, too!

If you Google the address, put in "ARNOLD AVENUE SW, BUILDING 90, WASHINTON, DC." Look for the small marina just south of the marker. The "Slip Inn" is the building with the red cross on the roof of the building closest to the marina's inlet.

I recommend NOT having this anywhere close to the 20th

[This message has been edited by Saxman (edited 12-14-2008).]

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
sounds fun, im def down for wherever aslong as its not stupidly far away...
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Ouch. That's like a 100 mile drive for me, lol.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
Saxman -- Andrews or Bolling also work for me if you can get it put together with "Hooked". I just remember how crowded the mall lot got especially when the theater opened and if we have any weather (snow) prior to the event the parking could be even tighter. For you non military type --- If we are lucky enough to get a "base" location - remember to have your vehicles and yourself ready for "inspection" as you don't want anything in your vehicle that you would'nt want to carry into a police station in plain view!!!

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 12-14-2008).]

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Well, there goes the dash mounted pump action tub of anal lube. lol
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
and why would'nt you walk proudly into a police station with that?
silverbullet910

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverbullet910Send a Private Message to silverbullet910Direct Link to This Post
Saxman Andrews or Bowing are Good for me, Pick a date. And the Silver Bullet will be there.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

and why would'nt you walk proudly into a police station with that?

I'd be afraid of the night sticks....ouch!

Originally posted by silverbullet910:
Pick a date. And the Silver Bullet will be there.

I only drink dark beer, but I guess a Coors would be ok.
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
cant drink beer, but gimme some rum, or something and ill be good :P
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
I'd be cool with the AF bases, my IRR ID is valid until Sep. '09 so I should be able to get on without a problem. I won't have my Fiero, but I should have the fastest vehicle there, depending on weather.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
realy? what might that be, i might wana go for a ride lolz..

and if mines not done yet, ill probly be brining a 97 transam WS6 (not mine)
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:
I won't have my Fiero, but I should have the fastest vehicle there, depending on weather.

Only two wheels? What about your wife? She can't come?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by bmwguru:
Well, there goes the dash mounted pump action tub of anal lube. lol

Dash mounted, huh? I guess one should always be prepared!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

realy? what might that be, i might wana go for a ride lolz..

and if mines not done yet, ill probly be brining a 97 transam WS6 (not mine)

awsome if i go ill most likeley bring the 02 bird to
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Let me check on the availablilty on Jan 3 or 4. Any preference?

I know Sunday the 4th works better for me, but we could also do it on a weeknight for those close enough (trial run), then plan something bigger on a weekend.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
i think that might be a little 2close to newyears for alot of people
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
Yeah, the 575 pound 1.1 liter. Sorry, no rides! If the either the running Camaro or Talon were legal or the legal Fiero was running, it'd be a different story...

Only two wheels? What about your wife? She can't come?

I didn't really ask her because I don't think she enjoyed the last one much, but if she would want to go then we could take the truck (slowest vehicle there). Unfortunately she's against riding on the bike.
I'll ask when she gets home from work.

A Saturday would be best for me because Sundays are "Build the Fiero" days, but I might be able to do it either way. I really shouldn't be doing anything I don't have to do (get the Fiero out of the garage, for one...), but I have to keep from going crazy sometimes.

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 12-15-2008).]

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Let me know what happens, i should be able to make it, barring any emergencies with mom.
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Maybe we can shoot for the weekend of the 10th or 17th?

If it were warm outside, we could do it here. I have parking for about 18 Fieros - and a pool with a couple large decks for relaxing. Maybe this summer?

Here's how it looked out there this summer

And here is how it will probably look in January...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Maybe we can shoot for the weekend of the 10th or 17th?

If it were warm outside, we could do it here. I have parking for about 18 Fieros - and a pool with a couple large decks for relaxing. Maybe this summer?

Here's how it looked out there this summer

And here is how it will probably look in January...

yea snow in the pool wouldent be to much fun i think
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Direct Link to This Post
Any weekend works for me (on saturday). (Freezing In Every Random Orifice) F.I.E.R.O. just wouldn't be the same on a warm summer day! but a summer meeting of the "Chesapeake" group might work as it warms up
ALLTRBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
There is a F.I.E.R.O. summer version too. Fires In Every Random Orifice. It just hasn't happened yet.

I guess I was wrong, Christine says the last F.I.E.R.O. meet was kind-of fun (memory is a lost function with me). She might want to go to this one depending on time/date/place.

Nice house Saxman!
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
the weekend of the 10th/11th would work for me, i can move around my saturday off if its on the 10th, no big deal there..

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, ALLTRBO!

If we go with the weekend of the 10th, I may have time to replace the INCORRECT flexplate I put in my Formula. Geez!
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
lol, yea, that give u time to fix that, and gives me time to get the suspention stuff on mine done... i just ordered everything i need today (minus the springs, but ill more then likely have a forum member ship me a set on thursday), and found of our shops that i deal w/ at work is gona let me use one of their bays for a bit.
MarineFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm in only if Andrew can promise his wife will run around in her bra again. Just kidding. I'll do what I can to get there! Not all that far for me.

And I need to get Saxman back his favorite screwdriver anyways.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
I can do the 11th, I have off. 10th I work 11 - 7 though. =( So if it's 11th, hell with it. I'll take a long trip. I just think I would head there Saturday night to avoid Sunday morning blockade traffic that's always there. Just would have to find somewhere to crash or just in my car, lol.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock