New Interior by fieroshop
Started on: 05-31-2002 02:25 PM
Replies: 87
Last post by: godalex on 09-24-2002 11:17 PM
fieroshop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroshopClick Here to visit fieroshop's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroshopDirect Link to This Post
I have a new interior that we will be manufacturing. Check out the pictures and please let me know if you like the interior. What you see is upholstered. They will come with no covers and the upholstering can be added to the price.
The shift panel in not upholstred in these pictures.
Thanks George

------------------

[This message has been edited by fieroshop (edited 05-31-2002).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
I like it!

Oh wait. I had a question.
Where are the side vents?

------------------
-Adam
sqoach@yahoo.com

86 SE V6 - daily driver

[This message has been edited by sqoach (edited 05-31-2002).]

FieroJames

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamesSend a Private Message to FieroJamesDirect Link to This Post
Wow greta job!
fieroshop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroshopClick Here to visit fieroshop's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroshopDirect Link to This Post
There are two vents in the door panels.
You could add more vents if so desired.
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
The doors look good, But that dash looks very simular to Archie's dash. I'm helping a friend install an Archie dash and the shape is nearly identical including how it blends into the door panel. Looks good though.

Doesn't there need to be a hole between the dash and door panel to use the vents on the door?

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 05-31-2002).]

Azarael

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AzaraelSend a Private Message to AzaraelDirect Link to This Post
ok how much?
fieroshop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroshopClick Here to visit fieroshop's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroshopDirect Link to This Post
Yes it needs a rubber tube installed.
Orief, I got the mold from the original owner. This is not a copy of somebody else's

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
I didn't say you copied Archie, I just said it was very simular.

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
I like it, looks very clean.

------------------
1986 Fiero SE
2.8/4 speed

skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post
Gee, I think I should be the east coast interior demo car for you. haha

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fieroshop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroshopClick Here to visit fieroshop's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroshopDirect Link to This Post
I have to do slight modifications on the molds so as to have a better fit and attachment locations.
This interior was originally produced over four years ago and just now coming back into production by the Fiero Shop.
Archie has a nice dash and he does good work. This dash is actually a copy of the Nissan 300ZX. So all interior hardware is around both new at the dealership or used from wrecking yards.
I want to have a better way of fastening the panels and the dash for easier installation.
PFF
System Bot
Knight Rider

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderDirect Link to This Post
I like the look of this dash and door panels. I cannot tell from the photos, but can the original Fierop gauges, climate controls, and radio be used? Is there room in the center for a/c vents?
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Since I am in the VERY early stages of redoing my int. (as in I have taken it out and now I am trying to figure out what to do with it) I have 2 questions.

How much?
And when can I have it
And how about a nice Pruple and grey hehehhe

P.S.
If you compare the two side by side it looks nothing like Archie's dash

[This message has been edited by 8Ball (edited 05-31-2002).]

87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
I love it!

I was going to buy a DIABLO kitcar dash and chop it down but this seems like a better idea.

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Me likes....

------------------

WWW.FIEROLOKI.COM
ICQ# 140841625

fieroshop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroshopClick Here to visit fieroshop's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroshopDirect Link to This Post
Here are some pictures of the vents. This is of the center piece and as you can see the radio can be installed on the top or the bottom.

This is of the defroster.

This is of the door vents.

And a closer look at them individually.

Again if desired you can cut holes for more vents on the dash

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
ok, you've caught even my interest...... how much?

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca
http://www.fieroproject.com

fieroshop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroshopClick Here to visit fieroshop's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroshopDirect Link to This Post
Steve, According to the previous mfg of this interior it was selling in three different stages.

Stage One: $1299.00
Interior Panels
Installation Manual
List of all necessary hardware.

Stage Two: $1799.00
Same as above but with Upholstery patterns. Also all the vents needed to install the interior with. I need to find the cost on these added parts.

Stage Three: No price
Same as Stage one and two but upholtered interior panels in your choice of colors.

I need to finish the new modified molds and build a couple of units and see how much it costs to produce.
I will do my best to keep prices down and if I can even lower then original units.
I will have prices with in two to three weeks.

Also the gauges from the Fiero are supposed to fit.

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
looks good.. I bet this will be rather popular with the kit car community too!

------------------

venger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vengerSend a Private Message to vengerDirect Link to This Post
George I love it. How much will it run me for the dash and the doors and when will I see it? Great job. Two of us in San Diego will love it.
venger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vengerSend a Private Message to vengerDirect Link to This Post

venger

74 posts
Member since May 2001
I see the price now.
PFF
System Bot
artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
George, this looks *GREAT!* I'm quite impressed with how it came out, I'm sure you'll sell lots of these. Maybe work with Mr. Mike for leather covering?

One question; speaker holes? Cut-your-own it looks like, a great idea, as anyone wanting to upgraede their dash almost surely wants to get as far from 4x10s as they can!

Best!
Ben

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. (2:13.138 at Sears Point) "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

venger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vengerSend a Private Message to vengerDirect Link to This Post
What about the speakers?
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
Finally, saw that dash years ago...and you think I could find it anyplace? Excellent work to bring it back.

I will await for further info

Tim

Fiero_Tim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_TimSend a Private Message to Fiero_TimDirect Link to This Post
Where are the cup holders?!?!?!

------------------

1985 RHD GT
No Fear?...You haven't been in my Fiero

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2002 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Knight Rider:
I like the look of this dash and door panels. I cannot tell from the photos, but can the original Fiero gauges be used?

Bump for an answer.... I like, I like!!

------------------

SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com

4.9L V/8....In Progress!!

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2002 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I of coarse would love to see it cheaper, but to be honest that is a good price for what it is

I am going to start saveing up now

It looks great

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2002 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post

8Ball

10865 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Doh!!!!

[This message has been edited by 8Ball (edited 06-01-2002).]

fieroshop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2002 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroshopClick Here to visit fieroshop's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroshopDirect Link to This Post
I believe that I can make the basic set for under $1000.00. Infact I believe that if I'm not mistaken it should cost around 850.00 to 950.00 Keep your fingers crossed that I do make it around that price.
As I said there are a few things I need to change from the original and that is to make it easier for installation.

------------------

[This message has been edited by fieroshop (edited 06-01-2002).]

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2002 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
So i guess I can quit trying to rework my door panels now

That is going to look soo sweet in purple

Shaft

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2002 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaftSend a Private Message to ShaftDirect Link to This Post
To see this kit finished in a car, just look at Spyder's Ferrari kit.
PFF
System Bot
87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2002 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
I like it.

[This message has been edited by 87FieroGTx (edited 06-04-2002).]

Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2002 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderDirect Link to This Post
I like the dash myself...
I still have a few things to finish it up.
Gated shifter, redo gauge pod, plus a few more little things.

Here is the work in progress.

You have to do some metal cutting for the speaker to be done like this.

This is how I did the air hook up to the doors:

Here is another finished car.

[This message has been edited by Spyder (edited 06-02-2002).]

Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2002 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderDirect Link to This Post

Spyder

546 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Oh yeah, this is what the outside of my car looks like:
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2002 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
George

That is a very nice set up you have come up with

------------------
Frank

Space Coast Fieros -> Florida Fiero Council

Wipe0ut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2002 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wipe0utClick Here to visit Wipe0ut's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wipe0utDirect Link to This Post
Archie's kit is $780 so he has an advantage withthe price-conscious people. Is there enough room for some big gauges? I can't really tell from the pictures. Once I get my car working again I would love that interior. Spyder, your car is among the sexiest I have ever seen. Ever. I love it. Do you have more/bigger pics?

How hard was it to mount the speakers like that? My local shop quoted me $350 for custom kick panels, but I could put the $350 towards the interior.. damn that is SEXY!

[This message has been edited by Wipe0ut (edited 06-03-2002).]

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2002 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
That looks fantastic! A friend of mine just bought a 300ZX TT about a month ago, so I instantly recognized that dash. The 300ZX interior is everything the Fiero wishes it was; very slick design, makes the car feel much more spacious. The velour/suede type upholstery in his 300 is top notch too...if you do this right, it will probably be the best (most popular) interior kit for the Fiero ever on the market!

Keep us updated.

Bryce
88 GT

fieroshop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2002 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroshopClick Here to visit fieroshop's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroshopDirect Link to This Post
I have found a few things about my new dash that I want to do.
1: a better fit around the doors
2: I plan on having a few accesories such as complete mounting hardware including the parts needed to do the air system.
3: I also plan on adding a new consul.
4: There will be a set of gauges also available with wiring harness.
Those are just a few addons I plan to make as I remake the new mold.
5: Custom kick panels for the speakers on the door with tweeters and speakers for the dash.
6: Since there is room under the dash I will also atempt to install better subwoofers.
--------------

[This message has been edited by fieroshop (edited 06-03-2002).]

TI_3VOM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2002 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TI_3VOMSend a Private Message to TI_3VOMDirect Link to This Post
...I'd like to see a pic of one with the stock AC/heater controls installed, as well as the extra guages. Also...maybe make that hood over the speedo/tach guages a separate piece, so that they could be worked on without having to remove the entire dash. Just my $.02 worth.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2002 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
as far as the heater/ac controls go.. I want just about ANYTHING other than the stock Fiero ones... they're so... econo-box.

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay