Started on: 09-21-2018 06:33 PM
Replies: 16 (557 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 09-26-2018 12:34 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2018 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
<----- Tony Kania. No hiding.

I would like to take this moment to thank the guy that keeps posting my GT for sale in the local Craigslist. Nice pics, and accurate on the phone number and address. I have met some really nice car folks due to your hate of me.

I do wonder though, if you have my address, then why hide? Come on by. I will not cook you a dinner, but you can come on by. Shat, pretend to be interested in the Fiero. Fake it. Assess the situation, then make decisions. **** .

I have never sought out another for hatred. Never.

Signed,

Just another member losing interest. Gonna keep the GT and drive the shat out of it no matter what ****s think.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2018 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much 'ya askin'?

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2018 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ask only the truth.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2018 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I ask only the truth.

I can't afford that.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2018 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19613 posts
Member since Mar 2009
At one lumber yard I worked at, there was one driver who had a bad habit of not showing up for work, particularly on Mondays. Every time he didn't show up, someone would put a "for sale" sign on his tractor. People kept going in the office and inquiring about the truck, which confused the hell out of the office staff.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2018 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's how I've gotten with my fieros, still love the car but the community has changed.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2018 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

That's how I've gotten with my fieros, still love the car but the community has changed.

Your wife just won't let you play with us hoodlums anymore.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2018 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is some high level trolling. Somebody really likes to mess with people to go to those lengths. I'm guessing the same person who sent the poop. You would think they have better things to do with their time.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2018 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

About when did the Fiero community appear to change for you? You might be interested in the following unsolicited PM that I received just over three years ago.

On a related note, and if you can keep a secret, I used to mess with PontiacKid a while back. I would post random BS Fiero listings in and around his area. Often with a pic of one of his Fieros as a "reference". All of the adds were just borderline unbelievable in every aspect. He posted one or two here after he found them. I never let him know it was me. I should do this again.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-25-2018 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks as if I found my stalker. Patrick for the win!

I suspected that you have been the **** . Curious pussy, did you send the shat also?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2018 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Looks as if I found my stalker. Patrick for the win!

I suspected that you have been the **** . Curious pussy, did you send the shat also?

Yeah, like I would've spoken up in this thread if I was your "stalker".

Interesting how you're trying to spin this, Tony. Why don't you share with the forum what you do know?

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2018 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Interesting how you're trying to spin this, Tony. Why don't you share with the forum what you do know?

Interesting how YOU are trying to spin it as well.

Why don't you share with the forum why you happily sat on this info for the 3 years you claim you have known it and just now make it public in order to try to "virtue signal" you HYPOCRITE.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2018 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Why don't you share with the forum why you happily sat on this info for the 3 years...

Are you suggesting I should've posted the contents and identified the forum member who sent me a Private Message? Yeah, that would've gone over real well.

Tell you what, here was my PM response to that person...

So... you're one of those jokers!

Gawd damn it, (name deleted)... those fake ads waste a lot of people's time. Grrrr...

Ya ya, I can keep a secret... but I hope you reconsider pulling off that stunt again. Thanks.

I never identified anyone, and had no plans to do so... but most forum members reading what's since been posted by whom will now have no trouble putting the pieces together.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-25-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2018 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stalker.

**** you Patrick. Not sure where you are going with this, but you should really say whatever it is you have to say to my face. In person. You are a pussy.

Are you the one? I asked before, but liberal ****s do not answer.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2018 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While I dont like you, dont try to blame me...i dont waste my time on childish crap like that. When I do something vengeful, its epic.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2018 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Off it goes...
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2018 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy shat! Years of subpar moderation, and now we have our DJ back!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock