Started on: 04-17-2015 10:56 AM
Replies: 28 (1071 views)
Last post by: Stubby79 on 04-29-2015 08:30 AM
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm done with this dog and pony show. Enough of the ****ing trolls. So to the entire board (with very few exceptions).

Ya'll can **** off and die. See ya in hell.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FriendGregory

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gee, what is this about?
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still love you man.

Sorry things aren't working out. Really.

Brad
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh joy. Another I'm leaving thread.....
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

Gee, what is this about?

Of all the people to show concern.

10/10 humanity reaffirmed.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Starting a Thread this way, you certainly won't be missed by a lot of people.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

I'm done with this dog and pony show. Enough of the ****ing trolls. So to the entire board (with very few exceptions).

Ya'll can **** off and die. See ya in hell.

What a trollish thing to do.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now Now. Don't sugarcoat it. Tell us how you really feel.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:
See ya in hell.

I don't think so. I am not going, .

I am beginning to understand how you can't handle life. You can't even handle a discussion board, .

DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-17-2015 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vagisil to relieve the pain.
PFF
System Bot
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with things.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bet he comes back with his tail between his legs or a new username.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 04-17-2015).]

TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm insulted. I never got a chance to be demeaning, presumptive or judgemental and you still expect me to keep a date with you in hell? You're gonna get stood up.

Seriously, losing an argument on any forum is like loosing a game of jacks with a six year old. In the bigger scheme of things it just doesn't matter. Let it roll off and don't get hung up on it. This is not real life. It's a bunch of opinions tossed into the aether. They have nowhere to go and there is no value in trying to follow them.

TK

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 04-17-2015).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's too nice there this time of year.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear of all the hubub.

Remember whats important.
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it was the bold and red text.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh , The trash can!

Brings back memories.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope it's just temporary insanity. We all know he didn't mean it.

Right?

Edit for spelling.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 04-17-2015).]

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe he became a Satanist again.
PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This forum has been nothing but good to you.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2015 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HOLY CHIT WE HAVE A TRASH CAN THREAD AFTER ALL THESE YEARS... brian calm down what the problem is?
James Bond 007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2015 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im not even going there, so, neener, neener, neener...
http://ninjatengu.tumblr.co...ng-this-if-we-are-to
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2015 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must be in response to this thread.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/111925.html

I missed the train wreck. Most of his posts have followed a predictable pattern:
1. Proclaim superiority to everyone
2. Ask for help in his time of need
3. Complain about the lack of help received
Rinse, repeat.

One day he'll learn, if he's lucky, that the common denominator in all his problems is him.
Holding onto hate is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
James Bond 007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2015 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2015 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some people you can't help, I think Brian is one of these people. Lots of people have tried to help, lots have donated to the cause with little appreciation from him. It seems he likes to burn all the bridges he crosses
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2015 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will stick up for him in this sense. Brian is a really cool dude and will help anyone if he is needed, he's been there with me on quite a few fiero endeavor's and I do consider him a friend. misunderstood very but Brian you really do need to get yourself together bro. I don't know how old you are and I don't have much of a place to talk considering my job I have now is the longest I've ever held one but ligit dude. you need to find something you are good at and do it. I remembered when I told you yo get your CDL you almost were acting as if it were below you to do that job, tough love here dude but when your not making a pay check shoveling dog sh!t in the texas sun is not even below you. I learned this god knows how any times mouthed off to countless bosses been brought into the office for an ass chewing and firing many times because I always thought I was better than all of that and looking back now compared to what I do now yea it is below me but I've worked my ass off to get where I'm at. you can do the same thing to. PA will pay for you to get some sort of in demand training to do give you a skill set to go do something with your life. 3 months of truck driving school a grant from PA and $1200 out of my own pocket and now 3 years later I have a job where I make back my investment and some in under a week, my suggestion to you is take that gun you bought sell it back and take the rest of that money go to PA career link and see what kind of job training they can offer you. if its in demand the will give you up to (I think) a $4500 grant to gain a skill set you have to put up with a bunch of harassing mail as to how you are using that skill set for 2 years after you complete it but its not required that you answer... believe me dude there were plenty of times where I thought of hanging up my CDL my 1st job with werner sucked... I made just enough to live on the road. my second local job sucked to. $13.50 an hour to run a lumber truck with a moffit. Gypum express I had no complaints about, I did not teach me anything about trucking itself but it taught me how to deal with stressful situations with co-workers in a more adult manner than taking the I'm always right stance. From there I moved on to FedEx freight where im now making .60 cents per a mile when driving $24 an hour when im o a fork lift and actually get paid to sit in traffic drop and hook my trailers and fuel my truck. I'm not saying this to brag but just over a month ago I too home a paycheck for $1500 after taxes and all other pay checks have been between $900-$1200 take home. Its doable for you dude maybe not trucking as you need to develop thick skin very fast but there is something out there that will suit what you want to make your self into... don't take the easy way out dude. I just lost my brother to a suicide 7 months ago, lost my seinor prom date to a suicide 9 months ago and lost countless friends to other types of deaths over the past few years, I'm tired of burying people I consider friends to me. go down to career link and get the ball rolling you wont believe how simple it is to do something with your life.

Stay strong dude. I know I but your stones a lot but I really do want the best for you dude

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 04-18-2015).]

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd give ya another positive, but it won't let me. I enjoy seeing people tell others off. Much better than the disgusting habit of saying one thing to people's faces and thinking another entirely. So yeah, you're welcome back as far as I'm concerned. Hope to see you soon!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock