Started on: 06-08-2014 06:02 PM
Replies: 105 (3246 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 08-15-2014 12:25 PM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2014 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maryjane says I know nothing about him,,I had men from my military site come read maryjanes post!! Maryjane was a Marine he knows better than these other atheist squeeks who support the atheist mass murderer & hate me because they hate the truth about atheist monster Killers & support russia,it is no joke to support the russian monsters who are holding a train load of 500 chilfren hostage right now & TORTURING PEOPLE 24 hours a day in Donetsk ..
America is an Idea more than a place & Americas values are being assaulted every day by men like maryjane

I only know one thing about Maryjane, he is a traitor to America ,he is one of the men who is destroying America slowly,tearing America down ,a little bit each day with his support of our enemies,, SPEAKING OUT FOR OUR ENEMIES, he needs to wake up & stop supporting our enemies , I have watched him sink the past year.. I have been told to TONE it down !! crapola, that is how America got in this mess !! speak out against all who tear America down !! WAKE UP ,IF YOU ALLOW THE HUMAN FILTH TRAITORS TO TEAR AMERICA DOWN & PRAISE HER ENEMIES ,we are lost DONE IN FROM WITHIN.. STOP THIS MADDNESS
when you think maryjane THINK TRAITOR.. Yup, I know many here will defend the traitor maryjane, maryjane supports ,defends our enemies
America is the last hope of the world never, a nation like America, none even close !
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stan, we're getting sick of your sh!t.

Please take your paranoid delusions elsewhere.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seriously, WTF?

Forum posting rules:

Keep it civilized!
It's ok to disagree with someone. Really, it is. But it's not ok to call someone a "toad licking monkey waxer" just because he disagrees. It'll make you actually look like one. Name-calling will most likely get you a bad rating. At the very least, it will cause the thread to end up in the Trash Can, and at its very worst it will get you banned.

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow Stan, not cool. You got a neg from me.

Jim
sleevePAPA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sleevePAPASend a Private Message to sleevePAPAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not cool.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stan, I respect your service and believe it or not, your opinion, but lately you've been going way too far. You attack anyone who doesn't blindly support your point of view.

You have always been a foul mouthed jerk. It's who you are, you make no apologies for it and I respect that. In many of your rants I have found bits of wisdom and an insight that I found valuable. I just had to get past the ranting to get to it. But to suggest Don is a traitor is simply not credible. I can tell you flat out based on how you and Don both handle yourselves on this forum (as it's the only interaction I've had with either of you), should I ever find myself in dire straits I would want Don to have my back rather than you.

I imagine you'll be banned pretty soon. I wish you well in your life, but your attitude and attacks are no longer welcome here.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too much Stan, I mean, really too much..
starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stan, unsubstantiated attacks against anyone including Don (or you) are just graffiti on a latrine wall. Lighten up.

Your crap is very old and please add me to your traitor list.
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Stan is trying to say, "I'm done here, its time for me to go. Thanks for the push."

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again, I defend the right to self determination--for all peoples--everywhere.
It is one of the basic unalienable rights our founding fathers spelled out in the US Declaration of Independence and is what they based our own constitution upon.
http://www.archives.gov/exh...tion_transcript.html
If we believe it for ourselves, (and I do) then we must also believe it for all others--and again, I do.
That seems to upset stan.
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

Maryjane says I know nothing about him,,I had men from my military site come read maryjanes post!! Maryjane was a Marine he knows better than these other atheist squeeks who support the atheist mass murderer & hate me because they hate the truth about atheist monster Killers & support russia,it is no joke to support the russian monsters who are holding a train load of 500 chilfren hostage right now & TORTURING PEOPLE 24 hours a day in Donetsk ..
America is an Idea more than a place & Americas values are being assaulted every day by men like maryjane

I only know one thing about Maryjane, he is a traitor to America ,he is one of the men who is destroying America slowly,tearing America down ,a little bit each day with his support of our enemies,, SPEAKING OUT FOR OUR ENEMIES, he needs to wake up & stop supporting our enemies , I have watched him sink the past year.. I have been told to TONE it down !! crapola, that is how America got in this mess !! speak out against all who tear America down !! WAKE UP ,IF YOU ALLOW THE HUMAN FILTH TRAITORS TO TEAR AMERICA DOWN & PRAISE HER ENEMIES ,we are lost DONE IN FROM WITHIN.. STOP THIS MADDNESS
when you think maryjane THINK TRAITOR.. Yup, I know many here will defend the traitor maryjane, maryjane supports ,defends our enemies
America is the last hope of the world never, a nation like America, none even close !

I will defend MJ any day of the week even when we have disagreed. Why? Because unlike you, he doesn't **** on everyone that doesn't fit your tight-ass molds. And of course, unlike you he doesn't need defending. You can take me out with him if that's what you want.

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 06-08-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

Wow Stan, not cool. You got a neg from me.

Jim

Jim, you get a PLUS from me for having the balls to show when, where, and why you gave someone a NEG. The forum would be well served to follow your example. When you neg someone behind their backs, how are they supposed to know what they did or what to change? How will they know how to offer any sort of compromise or reconciliation to remove that NEG?

Well done.

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This guy gets away with more on this site than most others that have been banned IMO. Picking on one of the more liked members may finally be his end on here.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2014 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would help MJ and his family if called upon. If stan were to call...

Eh, I love you guys. You know where I stand.

The thread about me was funny. This one is beyond distasteful.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Jim, you get a PLUS from me for having the balls to show when, where, and why you gave someone a NEG. The forum would be well served to follow your example. When you neg someone behind their backs, how are they supposed to know what they did or what to change? How will they know how to offer any sort of compromise or reconciliation to remove that NEG?

Well done.

Fair point. Part of the reason I don't use the rating system anymore.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2014 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

Fair point. Part of the reason I don't use the rating system anymore.

I do! Put ya back to neutral. (Thought I did that the other day? Gonna have to look into your alter ego Rinselberg. )
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2014 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stan hasn't changed a bit.
It's who he attacked that will finally get him banned.

He's said/accussed much worse about/to others mutable times, and you could've heard a pin drop...

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2014 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I do! Put ya back to neutral. (Thought I did that the other day? Gonna have to look into your alter ego Rinselberg. )

Good idea, Tony....I just made sure everybody I can think of is either nuetral or positive, This thread is the only minus outstanding (and if he is still here, even that will dissapear in a few days)

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

He's said/accussed much worse about/to others mutable times, and you could've heard a pin drop...

A few of us have railed against him for some time now. Looks like he's finally ticked off more than just the atheists and queers. Good riddance.

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stan hasn't changed a bit.
It's who he attacked that will finally get him banned.

Very true. The respect for the person being attacked definitely comes into play. We've all seen that with regard to everyone on here.
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You got a neg from me too 'Stan. Attacking a fellow veteran is over the top.
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Very true. The respect for the person being attacked definitely comes into play. We've all seen that with regard to everyone on here.

And some good men here allowed it (without a public word of defense for the wrongly accused), not out of truth, justice, or The American Way, but out of weather they liked the person being falsely accused/attacked.
We've all seen that, too.

All you have to do to see how dangerous that kind of thing is, is pick up a History book...
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And some good men here allowed it (without a public word of defense for the wrongly accused), not out of truth, justice, or The American Way, but out of weather they liked the person being falsely accused/attacked.
We've all seen that, too.

All you have to do to see how dangerous that kind of thing is, is pick up a History book...

That's a supposition on your part and a blanket statement. I don't spend a great deal of time posting in OT and I'm sure that plenty of others don't as well.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!

Wish I could help you all push but I negged him long ago.

Good riddance.
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a FYI Red, with the new trending arrow you can resubmit your neg and push that arrow to the left a little bit more. You can do that once every so many days ( I don't remember the exact number ). I know I did it when I made my post earlier.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 06-08-2014).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

That's a supposition on your part and a blanket statement. .

What part?
I said some good men.
I've seen it.

And the "good men" part is opinion, not supposition.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 06-08-2014).]

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Just a FYI Red, with the new trending arrow you can resubmit your neg and push that arrow to the left a little bit more. You can do that once every so many days ( I don't remember the exact number ). I know I did it when I made my post earlier.

I tried it if he make it through the night the Monday morning crowd will likely finish the job.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the record, I find this whole thread is extremely uncalled for, immature, and shows a lack of character on a certain member's part. Everyone is tired of this crap and you'd think that time out a while back would've served as a wake-up call to that fact. The welcome is well past overstayed and nobody's inclined to bother listening anymore. Seemingly every civilized regular member of this forum has posted their disdain for such behavior at some point.

In short:

**** you, Stan.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

This thread is the only minus outstanding (and if he is still here, even that will dissapear in a few days)

Yeah......NO.

I won't ever like him. He been negged from me for a long time(since ever) and I am not an easy NEG rater throwing them about.
Hell more often then not I will give a guy a plus just so he doesn't get knocked down and be quelled his opinion.

I always thought I could deal with any sort but I really would push Stan out in front if the bullets start flyin.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 06-08-2014).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...with the new trending arrow you can resubmit your neg and push that arrow to the left a little bit more.

Interesting that certain people have done that to me in this thread.

My total number of ratings hasn't changed, but my "trending arrow" has moved considerably over towards the red.

There are either a few friends of Stan left, or some people here just don't understand my sense of humor.

Whatever, Stan will be gone... and it'll be just a little more civilized around here.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTF brought this on Stan, before you get band just WTF did Don do that called for that BS post?

I give up on rating many members here because many have their own problems, you off you meds or what dude?

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

PFF
System Bot
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to agree Skuzzbomber. The first couple of posts of his I read when I first started to frequent T-OT I found humorous in how off the wall they were. Back then he didn't target specific forum members. Since then he has gone way overboard and ever since he started targeting specific members, he's had a neg from me. I resubmit my neg whenever I see it happen wether I like the person he is attacking or not. I skip over his posts in threads when I see them but inevitably I will come across someone quoting an attack he made on them and responding. Sadly my occasional nudge to the left isn't enough.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2014 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

WTF brought this on Stan, before you get band just WTF did Don do that called for that BS post?

Don supports the right of peoples to self-determination.
That only works for Stan (and lots of others) if it's the right side that is self-determining...

There are lots of people like Stan.
They're just better at hiding it.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 06-08-2014).]

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A neg from me.
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The first couple of posts of his I read when I first started to frequent T-OT I found humorous in how off the wall they were. Back then he didn't target specific forum members. Since then he has gone way overboard and ever since he started targeting specific members, he's had a neg from me. I resubmit my neg whenever I see it happen wether I like the person he is attacking or not. I skip over his posts in threads when I see them but inevitably I will come across someone quoting an attack he made on them and responding. Sadly my occasional nudge to the left isn't enough.

This is how I feel. I always looked at him as that crazy uncle at family reunions. Maybe even someone with severe PTSD, but I never negged him. Then I just avoided any thread he started. You could pretty much tell it was him from the title. In the past it was just crazy talk, but when it turned personal that was too much.

Jim

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also agree stan you went way to far here.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2014 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

...Seemingly every civilized regular member of this forum has posted their disdain for such behavior at some point.

In short:

**** you, Stan.

I take offense at the possibility of being called civilized!

Patrick... You are OK in my book. Really fricking ugly, but still OK.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-08-2014).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was such a cute baby. I don't know what happened.

...but Tony, I've still got hair.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-08-2014).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
America may have some rough times ahead, but it isn't due to folks like MJ.
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I take offense at the possibility of being called civilized!

That's funny Tony! Need that to lighten things up here

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 06-08-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay