Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Just got an email from "northstar". LOL!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Just got an email from "northstar". LOL! by Raydar
Started on: 11-28-2013 07:22 PM
Replies: 23 (729 views)
Last post by: dobey on 11-29-2013 04:37 PM
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Subject: you are a dikkk

"ya you , you are a fuking azzhole and a fuking coward, remember that the rest of your dayz, yes you are a coward and a fuking azzhole in the first degree, suk on that awhile,,,,,,dikkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nice.
I've already emailed abuse @ AOL (where the above email came from) to see if I can get that address terminated. (AOL? Really?! ROTFLOL!!)
And since his listed forum email is from a domain called "oncallflagging.com", I may call them up and see what kind of cretins they have working for them. Or maybe it's his mama. Won't she be proud? Regardless... having morons in your employ HAS to be bad for your business.
Wonder who kjennings is.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, so now he is Trolling Member's email inbox's. I don't get the point of harassing you though.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I often wondered why the email address of the members on here can be seen by anybody without logging in to this forum. You should have to log in to this forum to see ANY personal information.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

Wow, so now he is Trolling Member's email inbox's. I don't get the point of harassing you though.

Probably because I mentioned that he got on my nerves after about the third dumbass thread that he started.
Which he did.

"Azzhole?" I'll wear it like a badge of honor. At least as it pertains to him.
"Coward?" I don't get it. I've never made anything a secret.

But that's okay. If he wants to play, we can f'n play.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After I posted "I cannot understand anything you say" in one of his threads, he sent me these PMs. His are bolded, and you read from bottom to top.

Edited for mature language

Right*
Lol you're making me laugh.
----- Original Message -----
Lets see if I spell this rite..hhmmmmm oh ya. F*CK YOU!
You bothered me first, you called me a "retard" for no reason. Learn some respect. And it's spelt "goodbye."
Consider this a life lesson..MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS..GOOD BY!
1) I am under 18.
2) I do not care if he "owes" you $60.
3) I have no money.
4) You're dragging me into something I know NOTHING about.
5) You're complicating things.
6) Good luck with that.
Ok..here it is..tom owes me 60 bucks..you have all the faith in the world that he will re-pay me.. rite? Well..what im sayin is You pay me the 60. Ill go away..and he can pay you..see thats what I call..putting your money where your mouth is..
What are you even talking about?
Still no offer to pay his debt...some f*ckin friend you are
Jeez, you're getting so angry over nothing. This is actually quite amusing. You need to go and take some anger management classes. It's always the angry and stupid that are dangerous to society. Have a good night.
Thats right Dick..im no english major..but you still wont put your money where your big fat f*ckin mouth is..you sir are a f*ckin a**hole...how's that spelling. .understand that? Coherent enuff for you now? Qwit while you're ahead a**hole
Really now? At least I can type and communicate in coherent sentences and I have a pretty strong grasp on the English language unlike you.
YOU ARE A RETARD THATS WHY...
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2013 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I often wondered why the email address of the members on here can be seen by anybody without logging in to this forum. You should have to log in to this forum to see ANY personal information.

Fix your profile settings to not show your e-mail address?
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hah! Classic.

rbell... You're not even 18? He has a battle of wits with a teenager and loses?
What a piece of work.

FWIW, he sent me another email. I won't even bother to post it.
Basically a few more obscenities, and now he's going to "let me alone to live my f***ed up life".

And ya' know... my life is actually pretty good. I thought about that after a while.
What a pathetic life this goob must live, such that while I was having Thanksgiving dinner with my family, he has nothing better to do than to fire off that email. (Stamped at 2:03 PM).

I have heard it said that the best revenge is living well. Works for me.

I sincerely hope he gets some help. But whether he does or not is immaterial to me.

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Fix your profile settings to not show your e-mail address?

I could do that but it would hide it from the current members also. It should just give the outside party the "you must log in to use this function" message.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wasn't this the Turd who was Going of on Thomas for not finishing his stuff because he was in the Hospital?

I know he lives in PA to.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-29-2013).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Wasn't this the Turd who was Going of on Thomas for not finishing his stuff because he was in the Hospital?
I know he lives in PA to.

One and the same.
Yeah. He lives in PA. I have an address that he posted, and the name of his employer. Or at least someone in his immediate circle.
And I've got family near Philly. Hmmmm.

Wonder if he ever sent John his "refund" back. Since Thomas refunded him.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 11-29-2013).]

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
Wonder if he ever sent John his "refund" back. Since Thomas refunded him.

I would imagine that he didn't
PFF
System Bot
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't understand the need to post about an offensive email from a banned member. If living happy is your goal, why not delete it and move on? I can see the point if he came on the forum and blasted you for others to see.
Should he be banned again?
FieroCad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCadSend a Private Message to FieroCadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
first of all i dont know the guy ,or any of you for that matter,but im pretty sure this is the kinda thread that i DONT want my 9 year old son to come across while on here searching for fiero info,, i read a thread started a few days back by the moderater about declining membership, the reason might be too much of this type posting , might be a good idea for the sake of younger members and casual information seekers to keep these threads about what we are all here for (fieros), If i logged onto this forum and came across a thread like this i would never permit my family from accessing this site,,thought this was a g rated forum? just my opinion,,,,
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

I don't understand the need to post about an offensive email from a banned member. ...

More just to reinforce what a cretin he is, to the other folks here. Just in case there was any question.
To tell the truth, I also was sort of curious if any other members have heard from him.
(At least one other person chimed in with his own list of sewage, sent by the guy.)

Aside from that, I've gotten some other useful info concerning him, offline.

But if he's done, so am I. And the thread will fade away into obscurity.

But thanks for the bump.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

40747 posts
Member since Oct 1999

Originally posted by FieroCad:

first of all i dont know the guy ,or any of you for that matter,but im pretty sure this is the kinda thread that i DONT want my 9 year old son to come across while on here searching for fiero info,,

And for that I am sorry.
I perhaps should have labeled the thread NSFW, or maybe even put it in Off-Topic.

But it has served its purpose. I'll let it die if everyone else will. (That was NOT intended to be a dig at you. I hope you and your son have many enjoyable visits here. This sort of thing doesn't happen frequently.)
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

first of all i dont know the guy ,or any of you for that matter,but im pretty sure this is the kinda thread that i DONT want my 9 year old son to come across while on here searching for fiero info,, i read a thread started a few days back by the moderater about declining membership, the reason might be too much of this type posting , might be a good idea for the sake of younger members and casual information seekers to keep these threads about what we are all here for (fieros), If i logged onto this forum and came across a thread like this i would never permit my family from accessing this site,,thought this was a g rated forum? just my opinion,,,,

This is not a family forum, it is an internet forum where anything goes until the Moderator steps in.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got one from him a month or so back. Something about we were using copyrighted material on the Georgia Fieros website without permission and if it wasn't taken down there would be legal action taken. Never got a response to my inquiry about the subject matter. I just took it that maybe someone had cloned his account.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh... I won't even bother to post the obscenity laden note he just sent me. It appears that I have struck a nerve.
I'm done.

A final thought...

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you must be new here.

And to be honest, this is the internet.... There is plenty of worse things he could stumble upon than this.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-29-2013).]

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

And to be honest, this is the internet.... There is plenty of worse things he could stumble upon than this.

Yeah, but his point is that this is usually a place that the crap isn't posted.

You should know better.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys... You're right.

Having said all that, he tossed me an olive branch. I'm done if he is.

Let it go.
Let it die.
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree this doesn't belong in the GFC section.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OHHHHHHH **** just got real ...... New trashcan to play in
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2013 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:
This is not a family forum, it is an internet forum where anything goes until the Moderator steps in.

Maybe you should read the rules again: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/061082.html

Do not post offensive images.
You want to post an image of your Fiero? Fine! You want to post a picture about a funny road-sign you saw? No problem! You feel the need to post a "You are Ghey" or some kind of other offensive picture to get your point across? Go somewhere else. Really, I can revoke image-posting priviliges on a per-user basis and I will do so if you post offensive images. Lately, these kind of images have been popping-up in every other thread and people are getting sick and tired of it. And rightfully so. This is a family forum and images like that don't belong here. Go to your "IR 733t" forum instead and post them there.

While the section that is stated in isn't about language, it still fits. Cliff meant this to be a family forum. While it's obviously been in quite some decline from that over the past several years, it's still right there in the rules.

And unfortunately Cliff can't police every post in every thread in every forum on this site. The "This is the Internet, deal with it" argument is BS. This site has rules, and Cliff is trusting the membership to follow them.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock