Started on: 01-09-2012 10:22 PM
Replies: 156 (2934 views)
Last post by: Finally_Mine_86_GT on 01-23-2012 03:21 PM
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

PM me your info, and I'll make it happen.

Tony

Edit: All info WILL remain personal. As much of a dick as I am, I am an honest one.

reEdit: In before the trash...

Tell you what, why don't you come down here. I'll pick you up at the airport, feed you a steak, take you around to see the Monterey Bay, then you can scream and yell and pump your tiny fists in rage about what an ******* I am. I have a guest room and everything, you could spend a weekend telling me what a piece of **** you think I am. As inviting as going up to the snow sounds, I understand Tacoma is famous for high suicide rate, whereas the Monterey Bay is a worldwide tourist destination. You can scream up at me for the same cost here as you would importing me up there for your verbal abuse. Of course if you need the cold weather and desolate unending grayness and sorrow of the Pacific Northwest to be the best throbbing hard on that you can be, then I will gladly travel on your dime.

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 01-11-2012).]

IP: Logged
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, but when you are done, will you still be homeless? Or will someone else set you up? Hmmm? Perhaps the hearts of others will carry you through life? Or give you a car? or maybe give you money to call your Mom in jail? Life is great for you. ain't it?

Didn't everyone already know, Kris is the baddest mofo on this forum? He has skills, looks, money, and even a bag of chips.

You see, once again, someone sitting at their cpu (could be questionable as to the ownership) and speaking out of their blubberous mouth, while the soda cans pile up nearby. "Mom, make me a sandwhich!" Oh wait, she can't. J. A. I. L.

Pizz off kitties. I am now online, and sick of little biatches. Blahbitty blah. Blahbitty blah. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Tony Kania

Any of you two fools want my address? Like always, I pay for airfre. Of course Kris wouldn't know anything about others paying his way? Mooooooch!

Edit: Didn't put my last name in.

Careful old man, if ya get too worked up ya might end up in the meat locker for good this time. Hows the ticker treatin ya tony?
Dont ya know, Tony is the baddest mofo on this forum. Straight out of detroit like a true tripple OG.

[This message has been edited by 87antuzzi (edited 01-10-2012).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Kris, are you going to be there at Little Tonys house? Kick ass, we can go hang out after LT has his expensive tantrum.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

How DARE you post a pic of a scantily clad obviously underage girl in a family forum. You will suffer from the wraith of the white devil. You should have your name added to the national predator list.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh rog. So funny.
Shananigans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShananigansSend a Private Message to ShananigansEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's up with all the mud slinging?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, kind of stupid.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

How DARE you post a pic of a scantily clad obviously underage girl in a family forum. You will suffer from the wraith of the white devil. You should have your name added to the national predator list.

and this is different than above because................................?

Gandalf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GandalfSend a Private Message to GandalfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In before trash, where this thread is SURELY headed!!
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must be that the thread is about someone getting into a fight. It raises the testosterone level and everyone is ready for a dickbangin' contest.

Give me a minute to whip this out.....
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
and this is different than above because................................?

I said, "oh rog."

But since you ask, the young lady in the first shot is modeling for a professional photographer. She isn't a real UPS girl. Shocking, I know.
The young lady in your photo appears to be an actual waitress at a craphole greasy wing chain, trying to get a big tip from the old creepy guy who comes in everyday with a camera and takes pictures of all the girls.

But it isn't your posting of girls (half your age? Don't make me choke laughing. Try 1/4) photos, as much as some of the creepy posts that you make about watching the Disney channel. That is just too creepy. I'm shocked that you don't own a van with no side windows.
PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I could post .gifs on this forum, I'd have such a blast

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 01-10-2012).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-11-2012).]

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

This collarbone grab, how does that work? Wouldnt the guy have to be eraly skinny to be able to grab his collar bone? Or do you grab the neck muscle above it?

Quite Simple, Place your Thumb in the joint where the Collarbone meets the shoulder. Place your four fingers on the back side of the shoulder, grabbing the Tendons and squeeze. The persons grip is uaully released rather quickly at that point.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wish I could post .gifs on this forum, I'd have such a blast

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In before the can.

Jim
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

*weird anime thingie*

Hmm it never worked for me before.. In that case since this is headed for the trash, lets go all out!

It doesn't work, how iz you did it?

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

My address is 11 Lancashire Circle, Salinas California 93906.

Can I send you a brick, maybe a spare tire?

nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nitroheadz28

4774 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Double post.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WD... I can't help it you are a useless human. Free food and board from the wifey. Nice. Even your interactions with that young boy are questionable? Why did you take the video down? Remember, you said, "It is not like he was going to be an astronaut?" Good human. You got it there. You are better than me. Your lifestyle is soooo much better than mine. Enjoy your azz pressing into that chair. The worst thing that you did, was put that video up. Then take it down. I can tell that you spend many hours taking care of your person. Even more on your appearance.

You do realize that the manned space program is over, right? I'm absolutely sure that kid that you are referring to, the one who tied himself into a bag, has the capability to be a rocket scientist, but NASA isn't hiring.

I don't see myself as being in competition with you, or anyone else, based on lifestyle. If that is your metric, then I pity you. You will always be a loser.

You see, the both of you are bullies. Internet bullies. I bet due to your size that you both felt strong as children. Me, I got picked on. A lot. What happened is that I learned to deal, see, and feel where you bullies are at. No issue on my side. I really do enjoy defending folks. And my interactions are ALWAYS due to your bashing of others. I leave it alone, then BOTIt's not allowed for a single individual to register multiple usernames. Everybody hates sockpuppets and we don't want people to hide behind another username. Usually the system detects when somebody tries to sign up a 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) username, but this system is far from perfect. If I detect someone is using multiple usernames after they have been registered I will delete all usernames used by this individual starting with the oldest and leaving only the most recent (this could mean you loose that username with 10,000+ posts). In some cases I will allow multiple usernames (for instance when more than one individual in a household register to the forum). If it was obvious the new username was only created to get into some heated discussions (or start flamewars), then the user will receive a warning. If after this warning he/she still (tries to) register(s) a new username (with the same intent) an immediate ban will follow.H of you decide that hurting others to make yourselves feel better is the way. WD will destroy a thread. Kris, well he is just always got the nicest stuff to say. Once again, good humans.

Tony

You got picked on a lot? Shocker there. You seem exactly like the undersized pipsqueeks that use their position or violence (with the proper liquid courage applied ) to get back at people who remind them physically of those who abused them as kids. I had nothing to do with you getting your ass whipped as a kid, and while I sympathize with your childhood trauma, it doesn't give you license to troll. And make no mistake, when you start threads to defame and flame a member, that is trolling.

And as far as you defending others, why do you suppose you need to defend others? Are they unable to defend themselves? Are they asking for defense? I made one comment, a joke that others apparently got, and you need to pull out big guns. That is troll behavior, not white knight stuff.

So, what airline are we taking?
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Can I send you a brick, maybe a spare tire?

Absolutely, although if I don't get my promised airline tickets, I am throwing a Maine style **** fit.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony

PFF
System Bot
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's at least a couple of problems with your .gifs- first you're posting them as URLs instead of images. But even posted as images they don't animate, I tried to fix them and repost but they didn't work. Might be the image host you're using.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WD... Very beautiful neighborhood. We have the same roof.

And Spokane is nowhere near Tacoma? Smoke another one. And yes, I am jealous. I have responsibilites.

Our views on life... Oil and water. I will play oil. It stays on top, and there is now way I will let water defy physics.

Tony

Spokane, Tacoma, whatever. Are you honestly stating there is a difference?

So, no free vacation to Washington for the wife and me? Are you backing out on your desire to get up on your tippy toes and scream in my face until your heart explodes?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony

SSG Larry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SSG LarrySend a Private Message to SSG LarryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Much better at what? That is the question.

[This message has been edited by SSG Larry (edited 01-10-2012).]

nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

There's at least a couple of problems with your .gifs- first you're posting them as URLs instead of images. But even posted as images they don't animate, I tried to fix them and repost but they didn't work. Might be the image host you're using.

Thanks, I guess imageshack just doesn't work anymore. Too bad they are hidden by the <300k thing.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
8ball, I am glad you are ok. That was a good and appropriate response to that drunk. I hope he thinks about what he did and reexamines his drinking.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Um, yeah. Two different cities? Once again, not sure of your thinking. The several hundred miles apart is definately in the same district. And no, it is not the Pacific Northwest. It is the Inland Empire. But you already knew that, didn't ya?

I don't need to scream in your face. And I damned well never have threatened you physically.

I percieve myself getting the "Troll" pic eventually with you. You like to sway the words of others. I may get the pic one day due to you, but I am of little concern. I know exactly where I stand in this forum. I use my real name, and do not carry several accounts on this forum. Unlike you, I have no need to hide. My mistakes get paid tenfold, and I can carry any weight. So, please feel free to be a bully. I LOVE defending others. Absolutely enjoy it all.

WD, lifting the spirits of others for, well, never. Tony Kania, never attacked any underserving person in his life. You are right WD, you are a much better person than I.

Tony

So you think I need to hide for some reason. Even though I posted my address. Whatever, pal. You want a cookie because you use your real name (allegedly) as opposed to the 99.9% of members who use Internet handles? Post your address, and I'll send you a dozen. Hopefully it will lift your spirits and make up for you getting your lunch money stolen all of your life.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Um, me and my partner in our photo business are professional. We even have a studio and everything.... So if its a girl whos not a UPS girl posing in the uniform its OK then right....that is what you said. Well guess what, Tiffany is NOT a Hooter Girl waitress either. She works full time at another job. She paid me for this picture to put in her facebook album, but I didnt accept it. So you dont like Hooters restaurants...OK. I dont like Outback. There are a lot of good movies on Disney. Wasnt Avatar a Disney movie ? Robin Williams remake of Flubber ? I watch Lifetime movies too. So I should hate 40 year old women. Any reason I should stop watching HSN or QVC ? Does it make me girly ? What really does CREEP ME out is someone who names themself devil.

I do own a conversion van. Its a high top with window blinds and a power bed/ sofa, tv and vcr. My 27 yo gf likes it. It comes in handy a lot...even when im not hauling parts.

Its funny all these younger girls talk about how creepy or disrespectful the younger guys their age treat them, but come over here to hang out on their own. I dont hand out drugs or booze either like the 2? year old guys do. I dont allow any drugs in the house stronger than aspirin.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 01-10-2012).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

[nerd]That's an IBM XT, it's not capable of surfing modern sites, and certainly not capable of displaying that many colors onscreen![/nerd]
Kekipi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KekipiSend a Private Message to KekipiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

1. Did you stay and eat
2. Why are you here posting, your wife is in "My Hero/I just watched my husband take out the trash" mode right now... Go GET her, TIGER!
(Just don't pinch her clavicle)

And when you're done, go climb up a rock pile (or a pile of laundry or something) and hold up your blazing sword and let forth a triumphant roar!

I just found out I never rated you, + for you, helping you get your bar back
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No allegations amigo. I am me.

And yes, it is quite possible that I am making good on all the lost lunch money. I am good with that.

I can tell that I am getting to you. And it feels glorious.

Enjoy your day. Talk with you more later.

Peace,

Tony (I mean Raul Vasquez)

If you mean by "getting to" me, you mean amusing the piss out of me, then absolutely. So when is my flight?
Kekipi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KekipiSend a Private Message to KekipiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

I'll say! I can't wait to come back. After all, I've run out of Hawaiian coffee. Oops, wrong thread.

Wow, I just read the remainder of the threads. I was being too civil. Therefore, I will only come and get coffee if you'll send me a ticket and call me some names. OBTW, way to go 8Ball(on the initial altercation).

Give me your address.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony, in this thread it doesn't look like WD was picking a fight, maybe I am missing it?
Kekipi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KekipiSend a Private Message to KekipiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Tell you what, why don't you come down here. I'll pick you up at the airport, feed you a steak, take you around to see the Monterey Bay, then you can scream and yell and pump your tiny fists in rage about what an ******* I am. I have a guest room and everything, you could spend a weekend telling me what a piece of **** you think I am. As inviting as going up to the snow sounds, I understand Tacoma is famous for high suicide rate, whereas the Monterey Bay is a worldwide tourist destination. You can scream up at me for the same cost here as you would importing me up there for your verbal abuse. Of course if you need the cold weather and desolate unending grayness and sorrow of the Pacific Northwest to be the best throbbing hard on that you can be, then I will gladly travel on your dime.

My address is 11 Lancashire Circle, Salinas California 93906.
I have to go to my childs school now so I have to say this. I've never gave this many positives on one thread so I gave everyone a positive and YOU, I've bonced back forth with you so on my comment I'm going to put dont change. Your so flip flop lol

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tony, jerk offs like him are the very definition of a troll. Never anything contructive at all. Just picks fights with anyone who doesnt see things his way. He wouldnt go to your house any more than hed come to mine. Were both out in the open with nothing to hide, yet him and his cronies are keyboard cowards. I think I remember him saying hes like 6'4 and 250 or more pnds. I remember something about the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Everyone knows what jerks they are by just looking at their rating bar. Maybe we can prod them on long enough they get themselves banned. I got more pluses in this thread than any other Ive been in. Looks to me like it wont take many more negs to get rid of him and maybe a few others. Too bad you can have thousands of members and only a handful of s..t heads that can be such a PITA. Living in Calif, maybe some of the gangs in the hood will show him whos really a bad azz. Its bound to happen sooner or later...always does. Hes the type that will jump out of his car to yell crap at someone and have a pack of them jump out and clean the sidewalk with him.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I personally don;t see how they have managed to NOT be banned yet... Other than some folks just like Drama. And still I get negs.. *rolls eyes*
Tony, you have done nothing wrong in this thread, or any other I have seen. Don't worry about those blowhards...

They will never amount to anything anyway, your revenge can come when you roll past him begging on the street corner.

[This message has been edited by 8Ball (edited 01-10-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock